March 28, 2024, 06:57:13 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #193 5/03/11 - 5/06/11  (Read 275126 times)
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #420 on: May 05, 2011, 05:52:59 PM »

Who could end up the jury for KC's trial?

http://www.wftv.com/news/27792119/detail.html

Love me some Bill Shaeffer!!

One of the first things that I would be asking is, 'Are you familiar with the scent of human decomposition?' Those people would not be on my jury," Sheaffer said

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #421 on: May 05, 2011, 05:54:57 PM »

http://myclerk.myorangeclerk.com/CaseDetail.aspx?CaseID=6236234
05/05/2011           Objection
Defense; to Motion for Relatives of Victim to be Excused from the Rule of Sequestration

Holy chit.
Does this mean the duhfense is objecting to to the A's being excused?

sure looks that way!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #422 on: May 05, 2011, 05:55:20 PM »

http://myclerk.myorangeclerk.com/CaseDetail.aspx?CaseID=6236234
05/05/2011           Objection
Defense; to Motion for Relatives of Victim to be Excused from the Rule of Sequestration

thanks trim....well, well well...ummmmmm...Oh yes, I am loving it!!  guess there will not be a visitation either....KARMA!!

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #423 on: May 05, 2011, 05:56:15 PM »

http://blog.richardhornsby.com/2011/05/should-they-stay-or-should-they-go/
Should they Stay or Should they Go?
May 5th, 2011
by Richard Hornsby.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #424 on: May 05, 2011, 06:04:56 PM »

In January of 2009 a forensic class at a local community college here did a presentation on this case. They read all that had been released at that time and watched all the videos available, then they prepared a case for the presenting DA (class member) and the ENTIRE CLASS voted that KC had killed her out of spite and every single one of them saw the Anthonys as trying to obstruct justice and deceive LE to get KC off. They were split 50/50 as to who the father was. Half thought her brother, and half her father. None of them believed ANY of the stories the family told about the father. I thought that was very interesting.

Now if 18 year old kids who are majoring in forensics can see though this case, I don't have much fear that an adult jury will not be able to do the same.

WOW....thanks for sharing that....smart kids

Rest in Peace Caylee

Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #425 on: May 05, 2011, 06:06:48 PM »

I seriously wonder if Mason is in the early stages of dementia/alzheimers.

And I'm not kidding.

Or the late stages of stupid.

Okay donks ... it could be that!  But I've seriously begun to wonder if he isn't really really over the edge into something with an actual ICD-10 code. 

And what happens if he is ...and it's diagnosed shortly after this trial?  Does every trial he's had a part in have to get retried?  Dunno?  Just wondering.  He's definitely out there ... but I've never seen the guy in action before ... maybe he's always out there ...

I think he's always been "out there". I think he and bozo are two of a kind.

I agree 4 DONKS..there is nothing mentally wrong with Baez or Mr Crusty Mason other then what is present in many defense attorneys..arrogance, flippancy, egotism and a big mouth.  Let's see how well all that bravado works in court at her "real" trial.  These hearings have been the warm up stage..and these press junkets are priceless.  Some might say those with big mouths and egos are hiding the fact that they got noting substantial to present..so they do what they do best open mouth insert ego.   

Monkey Devil!

Hear!  Hear!!!

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #426 on: May 05, 2011, 06:08:40 PM »

http://www.bloggernews.net/126511
Casey Anthony Update: Parents Want More Exceptions Made Just For Them
Posted on May 5th, 2011

http://www.bloggernews.net/126510
Casey Anthony - Will Press Delay Trial Start?
Posted on May 5th, 2011

http://seamusoriley.blogspot.com/2011/05/casey-anthony-misty-croslin-cases.html
Thursday, May 05, 2011
Casey Anthony + Misty Croslin Cases Tonight 9PM EST

~ Peter Frampton
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #427 on: May 05, 2011, 06:09:49 PM »

Turbo, I agree. I have a friend in Orlando who know nearly nothing about the case...she read about it when it was first reported Caylee was 'missing,' but she told me it just got boring until Caylee's remains were found, then it got boring again....she said it was the same thing over and over..she would be an ideal candidate for a juror..she knows a little but has not followed the case. I am sure she is not alone.

I have a friend in Daytona I asked about it and she didn't even know what I was talking about. When we started discussing how that could be, she said kids & adults disappear and are killed down here all the time and there is no way I would want to keep up with it all as it is depressing. She would be a good one for sure.

I know I sometimes talk to my mother about this case, and tell her how she is going to be found guilty.  My mother loves to get my goat saying they really have no evidence, you never know, she may walk out, etc.  She does not watch it like me though and she lives in NY so the media is not as extensive.  My mother also hates cops/judges/etc., so she is a bit biased. 

Zoo....your Mom sounds like she is a hoot!  But she is not alone in her thinking that they don't have the evidence to convict her. 

I find most people who think that way really don't have much information on the case. All they have seen usually are the defense attorneys spouting their bull, so they believe them. 99% of what the defense has put out so far has turned out to be all untruths, but many people don't have enough other information to make a reasonable opinion.

I agree. And since the GP has only heard from the defense via the media I understand there thinking....the evidence will be shocking to many.

Rest in Peace Caylee

Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #428 on: May 05, 2011, 06:10:08 PM »

I am reading the motion to keep communication private - did anyone notice that the motion states that they want to keep communication between GA and KC but no mention of CA?

Great catch, theboyzmom!

Good morning, everybody!  It was also interesting to note that in attempting to defend their position, the Anthonys and their attorney actually serve to reinforce the laws and precedents already established.  Each and every jail/prison visit is monitored for a variety of security purposes in the event (but not limited to) that an inmate may be orchestrating a secondary crime (setting up a drug deal, ordering a hit, authorizing retribution/intimidation/tampering of a witness, directing subordinates to conduct illegal activities, etc.).  Moreover, the Anthonys are barking up the wrong legal tree for the third time in nearly three years.  OCSO has already legally established and successfully defended the right to record and monitor inmate visits and monitor correspondence to ensure inmate/staff/public security. It is the established procedure in the majority of correctional facilities nationwide. Furthermore, it serves as a tool to identify correctional facility employees who may be aiding and abetting inmates.  All of which benefit the general populace and facilitate open communication between OCSO and the public, fostering public trust.  It all goes back to people who have nothing to hide, hide nothing...they have no need to.  There is nothing preventing George or Cindy Anthony from declaring their love, support, and encouragement to Casey Anthony.  There is nothing preventing them from encouraging her to tell the truth.  There is nothing preventing them from writing/"speaking"  to her via Jose Baez and him telling Casey what was said. The fact of the matter is, Casey has freely chosen her counsel, whether the Anthonys like it or not.  Casey is free to follow or reject her attorneys advice, whether the Anthonys like it or not.  Legally, they have zero standing to interfere.  The person they should be petitioning is Jose Baez.  If their concerns are based on Baez' competency or ineffective counsel, they should be addressing the FL Bar Association.

IMO, this is either: an attempt by Cindy and George to force Casey to listen to them and do what Cindy says or an overt to tamper with at least one declared witness.  There will be no special considerations because it it their child or a DP case.  To do so, would invalidate and overturn hundreds of thousands of court decisions nationwide.  While I understand their concern as parents, Casey made choices that got herself into this situation. It is her decision to "shut them out". They of all people should know how strong-willed their daughter is and that Casey only does what Casey wants to do. Cindy, in particular, would be better served to remove herself from the equation and seek a court-authorized  mediator to communicate with Baez and Casey.  IMO, in her attempt to control the situation and Casey, she's simply fueling the mother-daughter power struggle that precipitated Caylee's murder.  Cindy should have driven Casey straight to a police station the second she picked her up from Tony's, but her pride wouldn't let her.  All I can say is, it's going to be a big fall.  Cindy & George are left to deal with the fruit of their labor and it isn't going to be pretty.  I can only contend, along with Turbothink, that what the Anthonys have to hide is bigger than Casey throwing any one of them/all of them under the bus.  No wonder Cindy and George (specifically) are worried.  For someone who reportedly hated her father, repeatedly disrepected him/was contemptuous of him, and publicly accused him of messing with her (knowing full well inmate correspondence is monitored), it's interesting that he begged repeatedly for a solo visit with Casey and he was the calming one in the August 2009 jailhouse video when Casey began yelling at Cindy. It's interesting that George specifically is the one seeking an unrecorded visit with Casey.  He should be seeking a recorded visit with LE to protect his interests because when Casey gets done with him, he may seriously feel like his life is not worth living.  "A good name is better than riches."  Once the damage is done, it's not so readily reversible and George will likely have to contend with this for the rest of his life.  He'll be infamous nationwide.  It's my prayer, for Caylee's sake and his own, that he simply goes to LE or the state and tells the unadulterated truth.  The first step is the hardest and after that, it's all downhill.  There's freedom on the other side.   All MOO and sorry for monopolizing the board last night-now. Like everybody else here, Caylee had me at the third 911 call.     

I wouldn't be surprised to hear that KC does NOT want to see George or Cindy....with KC's warped sense, she probably is still furious at Cindy because Cindy got the best of her about Caylee's burial....KC wanted Caylee buried - Cindy had her cremated and the last I heard, no  burial.  I can see KC refusing to see Cindy because of that.

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #429 on: May 05, 2011, 06:13:00 PM »

Does anyone remember Cindy admitting giving LE the dogs toothbrush and saying it was Caylee's?

No. What I remember is she gave a hairbrush that was not used exclusively on Caylee,  although she represented it as Caylee's hairbrush.

I remember the hairbrush thingy, but wasn't there something about a toothbrush also??? 

Ono, IIRC, you are correct...she made a 'joke' ( saying she thought about giving the FBI ( I think it was the FBI) the dogs toothbrush....how anyone could make a joke was beyond my understanding

Crazy from the beginning.

Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #430 on: May 05, 2011, 06:23:08 PM »

loca, it will be interesting to see if and how Casey interacts with her atty's during the jury selection process.  Will she be Miss proficient para legal, taking notes, eyeballing the jurors, giving some of them the eagle eye?
...smiling at others.  Should be interesting.
I've thought about this myself, Can.  In my mind, ICA will be very very interested in who will be judging her.  If I had to guess, I would say she will most likely want younger (less attractive in her eyes) women, and 20-30 year old men whom she thinks find her totally hot.  Then she'll throw in a liberal thinking older woman or two, and maybe a couple of older men if she thinks they will sympathize with her (or find her sexually interesting).  She's always about manipulating people. 

Yes, KC is all about manipulation and sizing up people.  I expect that KC will be very vocal wrt who her jurors are - maybe not talking vocal but at least written vocal - and I imagine she will be emphatic, too.

Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #431 on: May 05, 2011, 06:31:56 PM »

http://www.wesh.com/casey-anthony-extended-coverage/27791636/detail.html
George, Cindy's Lawyer Makes Public Appeal For Meeting
Casey Anthony's Parents Want To See Her Before Trial
POSTED: 4:29 pm EDT May 5, 2011
UPDATED: 4:43 pm EDT May 5, 2011

Read more: http://www.wesh.com/casey-anthony-extended-coverage/27791636/detail.html#ixzz1LWPECIy1

also video at link

Love this statement........."Lippman pointed out that Anthony's lead attorney, Jose Baez, has had time in the last week to appear at a public forum and do national television interviews, but lamented that Baez would not take the time to address George and Cindy Anthony's request."

I would take it to mean that KC didn't want to see them since she has REFUSED to see them for 3 years..........DUHHHHHHHHHHHH

Yes, I have to laugh at this!

I'm laughing!   

Sounds like Cindy is having a snit-fit!!

TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #432 on: May 05, 2011, 06:34:48 PM »

In January of 2009 a forensic class at a local community college here did a presentation on this case. They read all that had been released at that time and watched all the videos available, then they prepared a case for the presenting DA (class member) and the ENTIRE CLASS voted that KC had killed her out of spite and every single one of them saw the Anthonys as trying to obstruct justice and deceive LE to get KC off. They were split 50/50 as to who the father was. Half thought her brother, and half her father. None of them believed ANY of the stories the family told about the father. I thought that was very interesting.

Now if 18 year old kids who are majoring in forensics can see though this case, I don't have much fear that an adult jury will not be able to do the same.

WOW....thanks for sharing that....smart kids

I found it very interesting as to who they thought was the father of Caylee. None of them thought it was just a random male because the family had tried so hard to hide that she was pregnant.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
Blumonkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

Earth hath no sorrow that heaven cannot heal. TM

« Reply #433 on: May 05, 2011, 06:35:31 PM »

http://www.clickorlando.com/video/27780255/index.html
Casey Anthony Trial: The Lawyers
Take a look at the attorneys for the defense and the state in the first degree murder trial against Casey Anthony

oh pleezeeeeeee mason wants people on the jury that empathetic and forgiving!!!!  grrrrrrrr and does the state have as much say??
this bothers me no?

loca, while we haven't heard the State speak/spin through the media as
def. has, the State will have the same number of challenges and rights as the def. re jury selection.
And he doesn't want young mothers.  I think that's a mistake.  A young, single mother that likes to club would probably be able to empathize with KC.  Especially if that person were still living at home.
The defense would not want my young adult son in the jury pool. He watched a clip with me of the 911 call and saw the pics of her at the nightclub and said "That skank needs to fry!"

I thank God for what I have and trust God for what I need.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #434 on: May 05, 2011, 06:44:59 PM »

http://blog.richardhornsby.com/2011/05/should-they-stay-or-should-they-go/
Should they Stay or Should they Go?
May 5th, 2011
by Richard Hornsby.

::snipping2::

If you read the statute closely, in order to exclude the victim or next of kin, the person invoking the Rule of Sequestration must also make a second motion to exclude the victim or next of kin and allege that their continued presence would be prejudicial.

What this means is that even if the State or Defense invokes the Rule of Sequestration, Cindy and George Anthony would be not by default be required to leave. Rather, either the State or Defense would have to make a specific motion asking that they be required to leave and have the court determine that their presence would be prejudicial (to whom though, the State or the Defense).

So it looks like this is why the defense filed their objection today.

Rest in Peace Caylee

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #435 on: May 05, 2011, 06:45:39 PM »

Really dumb question about the sequestration of George and Cindy.....

Can the judge order them not to TIVO or watch the proceedings on TV??? I mean if we can watch it, Cindy and George will be watching and reading Scared Monkeys til all hours of the night and they will know what was going on while they were sequestered.

Does this make any sense? It has been bothering me for a long time. TIA JSM

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #436 on: May 05, 2011, 06:49:34 PM »

Did you notice in bozo's motion he said "George and Cindy's testimony will be subject to impeachment by other witnesses"..............

THE BUS HAS ARRIVED AND THE BIG TIRES ARE ROLLING !!

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #437 on: May 05, 2011, 06:50:42 PM »

Really dumb question about the sequestration of George and Cindy.....

Can the judge order them not to TIVO or watch the proceedings on TV??? I mean if we can watch it, Cindy and George will be watching and reading Scared Monkeys til all hours of the night and they will know what was going on while they were sequestered.

Does this make any sense? It has been bothering me for a long time. TIA JSM

I have seen cases where material witnesses were sequestered. I don't know if the judge will go that far, but it is possible.

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #438 on: May 05, 2011, 06:50:45 PM »

HLN just said that Casey filed a motion that she does NOT want to see her parents

has it been posted?

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #439 on: May 05, 2011, 06:52:21 PM »

HLN just said that Casey filed a motion that she does NOT want to see her parents

has it been posted?

I don't want to see her parents EITHER - has that been posted yet?   
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.