April 25, 2024, 07:00:16 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #193 5/03/11 - 5/06/11  (Read 277094 times)
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #480 on: May 05, 2011, 07:37:20 PM »

I just thought of something really funny. I was banned over 2 years ago from another web site because I predicted that KC would put the blame on George and/or Cindy and that there would be allegations of him molesting her. I think I will write an email and remind them that my predictions have all come true and they were the ones way behind the curve on this because SM didn't find it so unreasonable. ROFL !!
hahahahaha...Karma!!  their loss our gain....

Well thank you guys.........you are too sweet. I love it here, actually I posted my theory here about a week before said it there and although most thought is pretty wild, no one didn't think it was not a possibility knowing that family......

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

Sorry Caylee, the jury took your day away.

« Reply #481 on: May 05, 2011, 07:39:30 PM »

I just thought of something really funny. I was banned over 2 years ago from another web site because I predicted that KC would put the blame on George and/or Cindy and that there would be allegations of him molesting her. I think I will write an email and remind them that my predictions have all come true and they were the ones way behind the curve on this because SM didn't find it so unreasonable. ROFL !!

I believe I was reading there the other day and noticed your name and the banned button and wondered what you could have possibly done to be banned.  You were one of the biggest contributors there, I believe.  So many folks are banned from there it is crazy.  

I think Blink and I were banned about the same time. They did not want to hear anything bad about the Anthonys and the "trust funds" which they gave me a warning on when I wrote about the bank going to make them move their account (which also happened by the way) and then when I wrote about how I saw the defense playing it that was the final straw. LOL

Yeah, blink being banned is another shock. 

I was too banned, but they said I was continually harping that Caylee was not alive in the Caylee is alive thread.  I just don't do BS too well.  I was not continually doing anything.  I think I was laughing about how some were thinking that her supposed miscarriage may have caused the decomp in the trunk.  I could not figure out how a tiny fetus could have a hair with a death band. 

Thank you for my avi Brandi!

The jury wanted to go home, so a killer goes free.
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #482 on: May 05, 2011, 07:44:08 PM »

http://www.wesh.com/pdf/27793003/detail.html

Defenses opposition motion written by Mason

Oh yea, KC's latest squeeze. Doncha just love it!

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
Samarie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #483 on: May 05, 2011, 07:52:23 PM »

HLN just said that Casey filed a motion that she does NOT want to see her parents

has it been posted?

Karma Sindy and Georgie porgie, what goes around comes around, suck it.  

I bet they are LIVID..........Cindy will be crashing vases and George will be panicked. They are having horrible ideas now of all the things that KC will say about them and they won't hear a word of it.

I have to give it to bozo that is the first really smart thing I have seen him do.

Cindy has blamed the OCS, the media, the SAO and blogger's for the family's seperation from Casey...I'm sure Cindy reads here, so hear this...
CASEY and her DEFENSE TEAM don't want you near her, get over it Cindy, it's nobody's fault, but ther Anthony's and your evil spawn!
Samarie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #484 on: May 05, 2011, 07:57:54 PM »

I hope the A's fire up their mopeds are book it over to the SAO and start spilling their guts.  It's the only thing that can save them now, they won't even know which stories to change...it must absolutely suck to be them right now.  Maybe Lippman will quit tomorrow. Karma is really on a roll today.
I think Karma has a lot of sisters and frequent flyer miles saved up...this is long over due.

To be honest, I've had doubts that I would live long enough to see the case come to trial, short of getting run over this weekend, I may just see it through....
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #485 on: May 05, 2011, 07:58:18 PM »

Wow, after being away this aft it's great to come back to all this news.

Thanks Monkeys, for all the information and links you provide, you are amazing!   an angelic monkey ::justice2NJ::

Cindy must be spitting bricks! 
Samarie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #486 on: May 05, 2011, 08:02:16 PM »

Thanks Monkeys, for all the information and links you provide, you are amazing!   an angelic monkey ::justice2NJ::

More likely she's chitting them Monkey Devil!
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #487 on: May 05, 2011, 08:04:20 PM »

TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #488 on: May 05, 2011, 08:07:51 PM »

HLN just said that Casey filed a motion that she does NOT want to see her parents

has it been posted?

Karma Sindy and Georgie porgie, what goes around comes around, suck it. 

I bet they are LIVID..........Cindy will be crashing vases and George will be panicked. They are having horrible ideas now of all the things that KC will say about them and they won't hear a word of it.

I have to give it to bozo that is the first really smart thing I have seen him do.

Cindy has blamed the OCS, the media, the SAO and blogger's for the family's seperation from Casey...I'm sure Cindy reads here, so hear this...
CASEY and her DEFENSE TEAM don't want you near her, get over it Cindy, it's nobody's fault, but ther Anthony's and your evil spawn!

You forgot the FBI, NOSY PEOPLE & her neighbors................

ONLY 3 DAYS & 3 HOURS LEFT FOR THEM TO OWN UP TO THEIR LIES...........

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #489 on: May 05, 2011, 08:13:58 PM »

Cindy knows that already. She knows KC has not wanted to see them. It has never been about them not wanting to visit her or the videos of their visits being released. It has always been that KC REFUSED to see them. She seldom acknowledges them in court. IMO only when it is advantagous for her does she bother to glance at them. Such as she needs money in her jail account. There were a few times when I ALMOST felt sorry for Cindy ....leaning over the benches trying to get KC to at least look at her...and KC just pushed her boobs out, was cordial to the D team, tucked her shirt in her pants and walked out without so much as a glance in her mother's direction. George was right when he told her she was the boss.  I do not think Cindy will ever allow herself to admit that a large part of who KC is, the evil, lying, conniving, twisted, killing part, came directly from her.....if she allowed herself to admit it, she would also have a admit she is partly responsible for Caylee's death. I believe she will continue to play the martyr, the grieving grandmother for the rest of her life.....or go stark raving mad. I also believe she will die a lonely old woman. George will have moved on and found another woman to take care of him.

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Samarie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #490 on: May 05, 2011, 08:16:42 PM »

Gives a whole new meaning to the "square peg in a circle hole" comment Bozo made in court....doesn't it?

Samarie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #491 on: May 05, 2011, 08:21:24 PM »

Cindy knows that already. She knows KC has not wanted to see them. It has never been about them not wanting to visit her or the videos of their visits being released. It has always been that KC REFUSED to see them. She seldom acknowledges them in court. IMO only when it is advantagous for her does she bother to glance at them. Such as she needs money in her jail account. There were a few times when I ALMOST felt sorry for Cindy ....leaning over the benches trying to get KC to at least look at her...and KC just pushed her boobs out, was cordial to the D team, tucked her shirt in her pants and walked out without so much as a glance in her mother's direction. George was right when he told her she was the boss.  I do not think Cindy will ever allow herself to admit that a large part of who KC is, the evil, lying, conniving, twisted, killing part, came directly from her.....if she allowed herself to admit it, she would also have a admit she is partly responsible for Caylee's death. I believe she will continue to play the martyr, the grieving grandmother for the rest of her life.....or go stark raving mad. I also believe she will die a lonely old woman. George will have moved on and found another woman to take care of him.

BBM

I agree with everything you said except for the portion blolded. I believe Cindy is already stark raving mad! She has always been more concerned with what things look like rather than what things really are. I really can't hold Cindy responsible for this circus, it was ultimately Casey's decision to kill Caylee when she should have been protecting her...
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #492 on: May 05, 2011, 08:21:37 PM »

http://www.wesh.com/casey-anthony-extended-coverage/27791636/detail.html
George, Cindy's Lawyer Makes Public Appeal For Meeting
Casey Anthony's Parents Want To See Her Before Trial
POSTED: 4:29 pm EDT May 5, 2011
UPDATED: 4:43 pm EDT May 5, 2011

Read more: http://www.wesh.com/casey-anthony-extended-coverage/27791636/detail.html#ixzz1LWPECIy1

also video at link

So what is the public supposed to do?  go beat up Bozo?  I love this part.

Lippman pointed out that Anthony's lead attorney, Jose Baez, has had time in the last week to appear at a public forum and do national television interviews, but lamented that Baez would not take the time to address George and Cindy Anthony's request.

Read more: http://www.wesh.com/casey-anthony-extended-coverage/27791636/detail.html#ixzz1LVvxw2C8

Does Cindy have no pride..what part of your daughter hates you don't you understand? 

I swear everytime her mother makes this kind of media presentation she is one step closer to putting the needle in her arm.

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
Western Observr
Monkey Junky

« Reply #493 on: May 05, 2011, 08:21:37 PM »

I'm never sure what is behind her ignoring Cindy in court since we know they have written to each other since the beginning thanks to illegal messages c/o Baez.  There has to be a devious defense reason for it..
They had better call the A's to testify early in the trial because even if they are sequestered from the trial there is  nothing to stop them watching it on TV or the web.
I foresee Cindy going for Baez' jugular in court when she finds out what they have been scheming at behind her back.   
I bet Chomp is getting through that gum today....
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #494 on: May 05, 2011, 08:27:30 PM »

Cindy knows that already. She knows KC has not wanted to see them. It has never been about them not wanting to visit her or the videos of their visits being released. It has always been that KC REFUSED to see them. She seldom acknowledges them in court. IMO only when it is advantagous for her does she bother to glance at them. Such as she needs money in her jail account. There were a few times when I ALMOST felt sorry for Cindy ....leaning over the benches trying to get KC to at least look at her...and KC just pushed her boobs out, was cordial to the D team, tucked her shirt in her pants and walked out without so much as a glance in her mother's direction. George was right when he told her she was the boss.  I do not think Cindy will ever allow herself to admit that a large part of who KC is, the evil, lying, conniving, twisted, killing part, came directly from her.....if she allowed herself to admit it, she would also have a admit she is partly responsible for Caylee's death. I believe she will continue to play the martyr, the grieving grandmother for the rest of her life.....or go stark raving mad. I also believe she will die a lonely old woman. George will have moved on and found another woman to take care of him.

You are so right on all points.............she knows she was very responsible by not protecting Caylee when she KNEW KC was a liar, a thief, a slut, and a user. She knew there would be a bad end regardless and did nothing to protect that baby.

Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #495 on: May 05, 2011, 08:27:43 PM »

http://www.wesh.com/casey-anthony-extended-coverage/27791636/detail.html
George, Cindy's Lawyer Makes Public Appeal For Meeting
Casey Anthony's Parents Want To See Her Before Trial
POSTED: 4:29 pm EDT May 5, 2011
UPDATED: 4:43 pm EDT May 5, 2011

Read more: http://www.wesh.com/casey-anthony-extended-coverage/27791636/detail.html#ixzz1LWPECIy1

also video at link
Oh lordy another whiner!  But, gee I thought the A's communicated with KC via letters all the time.....noooooooo??

"It would be a courtesy to let us know," said Lippman.

He wants courtesy for the least courteous people that walk the face of the earth....just BITE ME!!!  LIPPMAN!!   Karma is a Biotch!!!

ITA Sunny..These people have no self edit button in their collective brain..Hello..think before you speak..and while you are at it..think about what is your going to say before you say it..and think about who it is that wants you to say it..dumb and dumber.

Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #496 on: May 05, 2011, 08:39:40 PM »

http://blog.richardhornsby.com/2011/05/should-they-stay-or-should-they-go/
Should they Stay or Should they Go?
May 5th, 2011
by Richard Hornsby.

::snipping2::

If you read the statute closely, in order to exclude the victim or next of kin, the person invoking the Rule of Sequestration must also make a second motion to exclude the victim or next of kin and allege that their continued presence would be prejudicial.

What this means is that even if the State or Defense invokes the Rule of Sequestration, Cindy and George Anthony would be not by default be required to leave. Rather, either the State or Defense would have to make a specific motion asking that they be required to leave and have the court determine that their presence would be prejudicial (to whom though, the State or the Defense).

So it looks like this is why the defense filed their objection today.

But, but, but..Richard forgot an important point..either the State or the Defense at any point can say they want them sequestered because they may need them to testify further later in the trial..so I'm thinking this is not an issue..they have opened their big mouths on every subject and been at almost every pretrial hearing..they will be sequestered for the maority of the trial..no doubt in my mind...take a seat in the witness room please. Again, again and again.  Infact they'll have eem sequestered up until and through the sentencing phase..need them to speak about what a good mother she was and all that.

Monkey Devil!

grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #497 on: May 05, 2011, 08:40:57 PM »

Why that particular seating arrangement in the courtroom?

Clear view by the defense of --

1. reaction of the public?
2. reaction of the media?
3. reaction of the jurors?
4. placement of the shared pool cameras?
5. view of Casey as an "innocent victim of an unfair trial"?
6. ?

http://www.cfnews13.com/article/news/2011/may/239906/Courtroom-seating-chart-revealed-for-Casey-Anthony-trial

Courtroom seating chart revealed for Casey Anthony trial

loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #498 on: May 05, 2011, 08:41:17 PM »

I'm never sure what is behind her ignoring Cindy in court since we know they have written to each other since the beginning thanks to illegal messages c/o Baez.  There has to be a devious defense reason for it..
They had better call the A's to testify early in the trial because even if they are sequestered from the trial there is  nothing to stop them watching it on TV or the web.
I foresee Cindy going for Baez' jugular in court when she finds out what they have been scheming at behind her back.   
I bet Chomp is getting through that gum today....

me thinks that war on jose from cindy no? and she will vindicate herself by reporting him for anything illegal he has done and even report him to the FB NO???

Loca
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #499 on: May 05, 2011, 08:45:54 PM »

We will be having ONE thread per day during the TRIAL.  Even if the thread goes over 100 pages    I think it will be easier to keep track of things that way.  I've already created a thread for day 1 which we will move to Monday morning.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=9831.0

I've also created a thread for TRIAL VIDEOS for anyone to post videos of the trial there.   
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.