April 18, 2024, 03:00:07 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #193 5/03/11 - 5/06/11  (Read 276679 times)
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #500 on: May 05, 2011, 08:46:13 PM »

Did you notice in bozo's motion he said "George and Cindy's testimony will be subject to impeachment by other witnesses"..............

THE BUS HAS ARRIVED AND THE BIG TIRES ARE ROLLING !!

Yes the bus has arrived..it arrived when Casey wrote her jail house letters implicating George and Lee for physical and sexual abuse...but..this girl is a liar..and that is one of the biggest facts the State will reiterate through out the trial..she lies like a rug..and then srews on it.  It will be a macob version of all her lies to not just Cindy, but to everyone in her path during the 311 days about where Caylee was and whom she was with during that timeframe.  She told everyone a little different story..and that is where her story breaks down..no Nanny, no Cindy watching her, no Dad in hospital, no ZG in an auto accident in Tampa..be fun to know if she was getting tattooed and screwed on any of those spectacular dates.

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #501 on: May 05, 2011, 08:47:47 PM »

Wow meant 31 days not 311 ..but heck it's been longer then that now that she's been hiding what she did to Caylee and lying about herself.

TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #502 on: May 05, 2011, 08:55:14 PM »

We will be having ONE thread per day during the TRIAL.  Even if the thread goes over 100 pages    I think it will be easier to keep track of things that way.  I've already created a thread for day 1 which we will move to Monday morning.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=9831.0

I've also created a thread for TRIAL VIDEOS for anyone to post videos of the trial there.   

Great idea. Thanks as I tend to lose the videos sometimes in the other posts.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #503 on: May 05, 2011, 08:55:53 PM »

I just thought of something really funny. I was banned over 2 years ago from another web site because I predicted that KC would put the blame on George and/or Cindy and that there would be allegations of him molesting her. I think I will write an email and remind them that my predictions have all come true and they were the ones way behind the curve on this because SM didn't find it so unreasonable. ROFL !!

LOL..Tell Tricia rocks of ruck ... from DD

Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

God watch over our children and keep them safe.

« Reply #504 on: May 05, 2011, 08:56:55 PM »

Sorry, OT, but needs Monkey action!  http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=9833.new#new

Beware to those faint at heart.  It is heartbreaking and sickening.

God has FINAL Judgement!<br />
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #505 on: May 05, 2011, 08:58:40 PM »

I just thought of something really funny. I was banned over 2 years ago from another web site because I predicted that KC would put the blame on George and/or Cindy and that there would be allegations of him molesting her. I think I will write an email and remind them that my predictions have all come true and they were the ones way behind the curve on this because SM didn't find it so unreasonable. ROFL !!

I believe I was reading there the other day and noticed your name and the banned button and wondered what you could have possibly done to be banned.  You were one of the biggest contributors there, I believe.  So many folks are banned from there it is crazy.  

I think Blink and I were banned about the same time. They did not want to hear anything bad about the Anthonys and the "trust funds" which they gave me a warning on when I wrote about the bank going to make them move their account (which also happened by the way) and then when I wrote about how I saw the defense playing it that was the final straw. LOL

kUDOS TO YOU MY FRIEND..BLINK, MYSELF AND 3 OTHERS GOT THE AXE JUST FOR THINKING..LOL..LOL.

TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #506 on: May 05, 2011, 09:03:00 PM »

I would LOVE to be a fly on the wall in the Anthony's house from now until the trial. They will have to get their stories straight and they will have to go back over all their testimonies in the depositions to see what needs to be changed now they will be suspects. They will be going over what George said about the day they left and what he told the Grand Jury. That alone will be very hard to overcome if they point the finger at George.
He had keys to the car,
He lied about the last time he saw them
He called the police about the gas cans
He saw in her trunk
He picked up the car but did not call the police with the horrible stench
He chased KC on the beeline
He had access to all the things they have as evidence:
garbage bags
blankets
clothes,
vacuum cleaners
carpet cleaner
anonymous cell phones
laundry container
cleaning supplies
etc, etc..........

Lets don't forget what KC told them in the jailhouse tape....."Don't worry I haven't told them anything."

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

Sorry Caylee, the jury took your day away.

« Reply #507 on: May 05, 2011, 09:04:01 PM »

We will be having ONE thread per day during the TRIAL.  Even if the thread goes over 100 pages    I think it will be easier to keep track of things that way.  I've already created a thread for day 1 which we will move to Monday morning.

I've also created a thread for TRIAL VIDEOS for anyone to post videos of the trial there.   

Great idea. Thanks as I tend to lose the videos sometimes in the other posts.

I think this is a great idea too.  It will be much easier to follow if we have to miss a day or so, we can just read that particular thread.  Yay.  I am so happy about this.  You have no idea.   Thanks Klaas.

Thank you for my avi Brandi!

The jury wanted to go home, so a killer goes free.
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #508 on: May 05, 2011, 09:05:07 PM »

I believe I was reading there the other day and noticed your name and the banned button and wondered what you could have possibly done to be banned.  You were one of the biggest contributors there, I believe.  So many folks are banned from there it is crazy.  

I think Blink and I were banned about the same time. They did not want to hear anything bad about the Anthonys and the "trust funds" which they gave me a warning on when I wrote about the bank going to make them move their account (which also happened by the way) and then when I wrote about how I saw the defense playing it that was the final straw. LOL

kUDOS TO YOU MY FRIEND..BLINK, MYSELF AND 3 OTHERS GOT THE AXE JUST FOR THINKING..LOL..LOL.

What is really funny is EVERYTHING we said has turned out to be what has transpired. I guess their "monitor" was as allergic to the truth as the Anthonys.

Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #509 on: May 05, 2011, 09:05:36 PM »

Thank you Klaas..that is very proactive and will be an efficent way for all of us to find what we need to find from previous days throughout the trial.

You are a gem!

seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #510 on: May 05, 2011, 09:30:06 PM »

Great idea Klaas!!!! Thanx!!

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #511 on: May 05, 2011, 09:30:06 PM »

What is really funny is EVERYTHING we said has turned out to be what has transpired. I guess their "monitor" was as allergic to the truth as the Anthonys.

I got the AXE for linking to one of Blink's articles.  When they found out who I was (I had been a member of WS since about March 2005 but rarely posted) they banned me and wanted to know why I didn't use my SM name there.   UHHHH, maybe because I because a member of WS before SM even existed.   
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #512 on: May 05, 2011, 09:42:12 PM »

Why that particular seating arrangement in the courtroom?

Clear view by the defense of --

1. reaction of the public?
2. reaction of the media?
3. reaction of the jurors?
4. placement of the shared pool cameras?
5. view of Casey as an "innocent victim of an unfair trial"?
6. ?

http://www.cfnews13.com/article/news/2011/may/239906/Courtroom-seating-chart-revealed-for-Casey-Anthony-trial

Courtroom seating chart revealed for Casey Anthony trial

Baez and Mason made a big deal at a hearing about the cameras zooming in on what they say, write, etc.  CJBP said a simple fix could be that the defense team could just sit with their backs to the wall.  Yes, they will be able to scope out the entire room sitting against the wall, but the Jury has the best view of Casey this way, imo.  Personally, I wish she had to sit in a chair in the middle of the room all by herself......we would all see the true Casey then, without any emotional prompting from her attorneys.

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
Western Observr
Monkey Junky

« Reply #513 on: May 05, 2011, 09:53:30 PM »

I would LOVE to be a fly on the wall in the Anthony's house from now until the trial. They will have to get their stories straight and they will have to go back over all their testimonies in the depositions to see what needs to be changed now they will be suspects. They will be going over what George said about the day they left and what he told the Grand Jury. That alone will be very hard to overcome if they point the finger at George.
He had keys to the car,
He saw in her trunk
garbage bags
blankets
clothes,
vacuum cleaners
carpet cleaner
anonymous cell phones
laundry container
cleaning supplies
etc, etc..........

Lets don't forget what KC told them in the jailhouse tape....."Don't worry I haven't told them anything."

Except - when you see George talking about Caylee you can see that he adored that little girl.
There is NO way he would harm her.
I haven't seen that from her own mother...
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #514 on: May 05, 2011, 09:56:53 PM »

HLN just said that Casey filed a motion that she does NOT want to see her parents

has it been posted?

Karma Sindy and Georgie porgie, what goes around comes around, suck it. 

I bet they are LIVID..........Cindy will be crashing vases and George will be panicked. They are having horrible ideas now of all the things that KC will say about them and they won't hear a word of it.

I have to give it to bozo that is the first really smart thing I have seen him do.

Cindy has blamed the OCS, the media, the SAO and blogger's for the family's seperation from Casey...I'm sure Cindy reads here, so hear this...
CASEY and her DEFENSE TEAM don't want you near her, get over it Cindy, it's nobody's fault, but ther Anthony's and your evil spawn!

You forgot the FBI, NOSY PEOPLE & her neighbors................

ONLY 3 DAYS & 3 HOURS LEFT FOR THEM TO OWN UP TO THEIR LIES...........

That is cool turbo!! and oh yessssss 3 more days we hope!!!!!!!

Loca
4 Donks
Monkey Junky

« Reply #515 on: May 05, 2011, 09:59:01 PM »

He had keys to the car,
He saw in her trunk
garbage bags
blankets
clothes,
vacuum cleaners
carpet cleaner
anonymous cell phones
laundry container
cleaning supplies
etc, etc..........

Except - when you see George talking about Caylee you can see that he adored that little girl.
There is NO way he would harm her.
I haven't seen that from her own mother...

He also talks that way about kc and adores her. I can't see him doing anything to put her on death row. MOO

Attitude may not be everything but it counts.
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

God watch over our children and keep them safe.

« Reply #516 on: May 05, 2011, 10:03:07 PM »

I got the AXE for linking to one of Blink's articles.  When they found out who I was (I had been a member of WS since about March 2005 but rarely posted) they banned me and wanted to know why I didn't use my SM name there.   UHHHH, maybe because I because a member of WS before SM even existed.   

Wow, I never knew that.  That's how I found SM.  There was a quote (link) to here and I never went back!  Wasn't banned, just found this much more informative, even when the Mods. back then were,  well, errr.... Klaas, you remember. Wink

God has FINAL Judgement!<br />
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #517 on: May 05, 2011, 10:10:02 PM »

Dihannah - yes I do remember and that is the only reason why I am Admin/Mod here now.  I volunteered at Red's request so he could re-open the forum after the crash and exodus of former Admins and Mods 

Figured I'd only have to do the job for a few months until the NH case was over.
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #518 on: May 05, 2011, 10:10:34 PM »

Palm Beach, Duval Counties Could Be Ready For Anthony Jury Selection
Location of the Highly Publicized Murder Trial Still A Secret Even To County Clerks

http://www.wpbf.com/news/27792715/detail.html
Curly
Monkey Junky

« Reply #519 on: May 05, 2011, 10:13:49 PM »

http://blog.richardhornsby.com/2011/05/should-they-stay-or-should-they-go/
Should they Stay or Should they Go?
May 5th, 2011
by Richard Hornsby.

He's back to being an idiot.
His conclusion is ridiculous, Nicholas.

OMGWTF

"I'm for truth, no matter who tells it. I'm for justice no matter who it's for or against."
                             Malcolm X
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.