April 26, 2024, 03:09:44 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #193 5/03/11 - 5/06/11  (Read 277164 times)
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

God watch over our children and keep them safe.

« Reply #520 on: May 05, 2011, 10:19:33 PM »

Dihannah - yes I do remember and that is the only reason why I am Admin/Mod here now.  I volunteered at Red's request so he could re-open the forum after the crash and exodus of former Admins and Mods 

Figured I'd only have to do the job for a few months until the NH case was over.

Red picked you because your good and continue to be the best.  Yeah, only a few months!  LOL!  Guess that's what happens when your so dedicated and it shows, your just too good!  I don't know what we would do you without you.  You have been so fair and balanced and bring what no other forum brings!  Thanks to RED for giving us such a great place to share our similar interests with such fairness through not only Klass, but all of our great Mods!

God has FINAL Judgement!<br />
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #521 on: May 05, 2011, 10:24:16 PM »

Palm Beach, Duval Counties Could Be Ready For Anthony Jury Selection
Location of the Highly Publicized Murder Trial Still A Secret Even To County Clerks

http://www.wpbf.com/news/27792715/detail.html
::snipping2::

Four counties have been mentioned as top contenders for picking a jury, including Palm Beach, Pinellas, Hillsborough and Duval counties.

I remember LDB saying Pinellas County would be a great place to go for trial.  It's hard to say where CJBP has picked as none of these counties are less than an hour away.  Could JP have told a fib in his own courtroom?!    

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #522 on: May 05, 2011, 10:32:07 PM »

Tupelohoney, I remember the drama about the zooming in on their "private space."  lol  Me thinks that it is all about him and his advocacy for the defendant--yeah, right. lol  Not buying it. imo
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #523 on: May 05, 2011, 10:41:53 PM »

We will be having ONE thread per day during the TRIAL.  Even if the thread goes over 100 pages    I think it will be easier to keep track of things that way.  I've already created a thread for day 1 which we will move to Monday morning.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=9831.0

I've also created a thread for TRIAL VIDEOS for anyone to post videos of the trial there.   

Great idea. Thanks as I tend to lose the videos sometimes in the other posts.

In all fairness, Capp emailed me and made the suggestion.  We've done similar things in the past but it was Capp that suggested this time. 
ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

Sorry Caylee, the jury took your day away.

« Reply #524 on: May 05, 2011, 10:43:57 PM »

Location of the Highly Publicized Murder Trial Still A Secret Even To County Clerks

Four counties have been mentioned as top contenders for picking a jury, including Palm Beach, Pinellas, Hillsborough and Duval counties.

I remember LDB saying Pinellas County would be a great place to go for trial.  It's hard to say where CJBP has picked as none of these counties are less than an hour away.  Could JP have told a fib in his own courtroom?!    

I lived in Spring Hill, what county is that in?  That would be 2 hours though.  I used to drive over to the other coast quite a bit.  Had family living in Cocoa.

Thank you for my avi Brandi!

The jury wanted to go home, so a killer goes free.
Curly
Monkey Junky

« Reply #525 on: May 05, 2011, 10:44:16 PM »

I just thought of something really funny. I was banned over 2 years ago from another web site because I predicted that KC would put the blame on George and/or Cindy and that there would be allegations of him molesting her. I think I will write an email and remind them that my predictions have all come true and they were the ones way behind the curve on this because SM didn't find it so unreasonable. ROFL !!

I believe I was reading there the other day and noticed your name and the banned button and wondered what you could have possibly done to be banned.  You were one of the biggest contributors there, I believe.  So many folks are banned from there it is crazy. 

Bring backs memories of the hilarious haiku that was written in their honor when Mono's forum (can't remember the name right now) was
in it's infancy.
I think you should drop them a nah, nah, nah, nah, nah email, Turbo

OMGWTF

"I'm for truth, no matter who tells it. I'm for justice no matter who it's for or against."
                             Malcolm X
ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

« Reply #526 on: May 05, 2011, 10:45:31 PM »

We will be having ONE thread per day during the TRIAL.  Even if the thread goes over 100 pages    I think it will be easier to keep track of things that way.  I've already created a thread for day 1 which we will move to Monday morning.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=9831.0

I've also created a thread for TRIAL VIDEOS for anyone to post videos of the trial there.   

Great idea. Thanks as I tend to lose the videos sometimes in the other posts.

In all fairness, Capp emailed me and made the suggestion.  We've done similar things in the past but it was Capp that suggested this time. 

Well then Thanks to Capp for suggesting it and thanks to you for implementing it.  I was so worried that I would not be able to follow if I had to work, with the 50-page limit, cutting off a day or whatever, but now I don't have to worry. 

ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

« Reply #527 on: May 05, 2011, 10:47:20 PM »

I just thought of something really funny. I was banned over 2 years ago from another web site because I predicted that KC would put the blame on George and/or Cindy and that there would be allegations of him molesting her. I think I will write an email and remind them that my predictions have all come true and they were the ones way behind the curve on this because SM didn't find it so unreasonable. ROFL !!

I believe I was reading there the other day and noticed your name and the banned button and wondered what you could have possibly done to be banned.  You were one of the biggest contributors there, I believe.  So many folks are banned from there it is crazy. 

Bring backs memories of the hilarious haiku that was written in their honor when Mono's forum (can't remember the name right now) was
in it's infancy.

MMAC, what that expands to, no idea though.

KittyMom
Monkey All Star Jr.

Borgman

« Reply #528 on: May 05, 2011, 10:53:45 PM »

I can't believe that the trial is about to start.  Anyone think that the defense will try something this weekend?  What about C & G?  I can see G making another run for a hotel.

These are my opinions and subject to change.
Mary
Scared Monkey

« Reply #529 on: May 05, 2011, 11:08:14 PM »

Didn't Ashton get a OK from the judge about a month ago for a copy of GA's testimony
to the Grand Jury. Or maybe it was Linda. I'm pretty sure I read that somewhere. Does
anyone else remember that.
Blumonkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

Earth hath no sorrow that heaven cannot heal. TM

« Reply #530 on: May 05, 2011, 11:16:11 PM »

Dihannah - yes I do remember and that is the only reason why I am Admin/Mod here now.  I volunteered at Red's request so he could re-open the forum after the crash and exodus of former Admins and Mods 

Figured I'd only have to do the job for a few months until the NH case was over.

Red picked you because your good and continue to be the best.  Yeah, only a few months!  LOL!  Guess that's what happens when your so dedicated and it shows, your just too good!  I don't know what we would do you without you.  You have been so fair and balanced and bring what no other forum brings!  Thanks to RED for giving us such a great place to share our similar interests with such fairness through not only Klass, but all of our great Mods!

Well said!!

I thank God for what I have and trust God for what I need.
Curly
Monkey Junky

« Reply #531 on: May 05, 2011, 11:20:32 PM »

in it's infancy.

MMAC, what that expands to, no idea though.

Thanks, Zoo. Was having a senior moment.

I don't think George is going to go along with this agenda of the duhfense trying to blame him for Caylee's death.
I still believe that he really loved her.

OMGWTF

"I'm for truth, no matter who tells it. I'm for justice no matter who it's for or against."
                             Malcolm X
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #532 on: May 05, 2011, 11:33:33 PM »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NBK7CSYNmTA&feature=youtu.be

George alone visiting Casey
eight minute mark
"Years ago, when I did the thing that I did, the deal was all worked out in the judge's chambers before we went into the courtroom" he told her.

So, we could infer he committed some crime. Or, it could be Anthonyonics as a way for him to use his LE experience as an example for her, that it is common for deals to be worked out in advance about bond, etc.

Loca
crazybabyborg
« Reply #533 on: May 05, 2011, 11:34:59 PM »

O/T:

I remember that too, and remember being scared of your monkey and being shocked to discover you were a girl!!      

Countdown time!!  ::justice2NJ::

Justice is coming up and Casey is going DOWN!!
BluesyGram
Monkey Junky

« Reply #534 on: May 05, 2011, 11:45:43 PM »

I can't believe that the trial is about to start.  Anyone think that the defense will try something this weekend?  What about C & G?  I can see G making another run for a hotel.

OMG  you must have read my mind.  While cleaning the kitchen I was thinking that they must be plotting something to grab the attention/sympathy and thinking which one was going to the Hawaiian Motel.

My theory as to why KC doesn't want them in court (and it reads for all of the important events, I believe...so that must mean the entire trial) is because she knows it is going to kill Cindy to not be on the cameras and stealing all of the attention.
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #535 on: May 05, 2011, 11:53:13 PM »

What is really funny is EVERYTHING we said has turned out to be what has transpired. I guess their "monitor" was as allergic to the truth as the Anthonys.

I got the AXE for linking to one of Blink's articles.  When they found out who I was (I had been a member of WS since about March 2005 but rarely posted) they banned me and wanted to know why I didn't use my SM name there.   UHHHH, maybe because I because a member of WS before SM even existed.   

Wow - now that is really ridiculous. I tended to aggravate "the powers that be" with my theories. LOL

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #536 on: May 05, 2011, 11:56:22 PM »

OMG  you must have read my mind.  While cleaning the kitchen I was thinking that they must be plotting something to grab the attention/sympathy and thinking which one was going to the Hawaiian Motel.

My theory as to why KC doesn't want them in court (and it reads for all of the important events, I believe...so that must mean the entire trial) is because she knows it is going to kill Cindy to not be on the cameras and stealing all of the attention.

I wish you hadn't said that......I have felt from the beginning George would not live for the trial and it would delay the trail.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

BluesyGram
Monkey Junky

« Reply #537 on: May 06, 2011, 12:00:31 AM »

I wish you hadn't said that......I have felt from the beginning George would not live for the trial and it would delay the trail.

Oh...wow....delay the trial?  Do you think it would?
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #538 on: May 06, 2011, 12:04:47 AM »

I remember LDB saying Pinellas County would be a great place to go for trial.  It's hard to say where CJBP has picked as none of these counties are less than an hour away.  Could JP have told a fib in his own courtroom?!    

I lived in Spring Hill, what county is that in?  That would be 2 hours though.  I used to drive over to the other coast quite a bit.  Had family living in Cocoa.

I have a place on Merritt Island and anywhere in that area is about 45 minutes to an hour.  It could be Melborne, Cocoa, Cocoa Beach, Titusville,(Brevard county) etc. There are parts of Volusia county which would fit the time line also. It is about the same time from Mims, and that area of Volusia County. I have been known many times to drive to Daytona from Orlando in an hour or less. Tampa, St. Pete (Hillsboro)are also an hour or less.

Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #539 on: May 06, 2011, 12:06:44 AM »

OMG I hope this is one thing you are wrong about Turbo.

GOD BLESS AMERICA
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.