March 29, 2024, 01:22:16 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #193 5/03/11 - 5/06/11  (Read 275169 times)
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #540 on: May 06, 2011, 12:10:06 AM »

I can't believe that the trial is about to start.  Anyone think that the defense will try something this weekend?  What about C & G?  I can see G making another run for a hotel.

OMG  you must have read my mind.  While cleaning the kitchen I was thinking that they must be plotting something to grab the attention/sympathy and thinking which one was going to the Hawaiian Motel.

My theory as to why KC doesn't want them in court (and it reads for all of the important events, I believe...so that must mean the entire trial) is because she knows it is going to kill Cindy to not be on the cameras and stealing all of the attention.

I wish you hadn't said that......I have felt from the beginning George would not live for the trial and it would delay the trail.

Oh...wow....delay the trial?  Do you think it would?

Well, you know Cindy they would have to have another TV funeral............

I thought about something today and no wonder KC didn't want to see her parents. She didn't want Caylee cremated and wanted her buried. I am not sure how they got the power to go against her wishes when I think about it. They would have had to had a court order because until KC is convicted she is the still the next of kin. Again UNLESS George is the father. Think about that one............

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #541 on: May 06, 2011, 12:12:46 AM »

Dihannah - yes I do remember and that is the only reason why I am Admin/Mod here now.  I volunteered at Red's request so he could re-open the forum after the crash and exodus of former Admins and Mods 

Figured I'd only have to do the job for a few months until the NH case was over.

Red picked you because your good and continue to be the best.  Yeah, only a few months!  LOL!  Guess that's what happens when your so dedicated and it shows, your just too good!  I don't know what we would do you without you.  You have been so fair and balanced and bring what no other forum brings!  Thanks to RED for giving us such a great place to share our similar interests with such fairness through not only Klass, but all of our great Mods!

Well said!!

I totally agree !!

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #542 on: May 06, 2011, 12:14:25 AM »

Palm Beach, Duval Counties Could Be Ready For Anthony Jury Selection
Location of the Highly Publicized Murder Trial Still A Secret Even To County Clerks

http://www.wpbf.com/news/27792715/detail.html
::snipping2::

Four counties have been mentioned as top contenders for picking a jury, including Palm Beach, Pinellas, Hillsborough and Duval counties.

I remember LDB saying Pinellas County would be a great place to go for trial.  It's hard to say where CJBP has picked as none of these counties are less than an hour away.  Could JP have told a fib in his own courtroom?!    

Out of those four only ONE is within his time frame and that is Hillsboro...........Tampa, St. Pete area.

wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #543 on: May 06, 2011, 12:18:35 AM »

Just wanted you all to know that I'm trying to catch back up with the case and will be following the trial!! I think I left off a year or so ago thinking either George or Lee had some kind of incestuous link to to Casey -- seems that current is still brewing! 

::justice2NJ::

TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #544 on: May 06, 2011, 12:26:05 AM »

I would LOVE to be a fly on the wall in the Anthony's house from now until the trial. They will have to get their stories straight and they will have to go back over all their testimonies in the depositions to see what needs to be changed now they will be suspects. They will be going over what George said about the day they left and what he told the Grand Jury. That alone will be very hard to overcome if they point the finger at George.
He had keys to the car,
He lied about the last time he saw them
He called the police about the gas cans
He saw in her trunk
He picked up the car but did not call the police with the horrible stench
He chased KC on the beeline
He had access to all the things they have as evidence:
garbage bags
blankets
clothes,
vacuum cleaners
carpet cleaner
anonymous cell phones
laundry container
cleaning supplies
etc, etc..........

Lets don't forget what KC told them in the jailhouse tape....."Don't worry I haven't told them anything."

Except - when you see George talking about Caylee you can see that he adored that little girl.
There is NO way he would harm her.
I haven't seen that from her own mother...

Which could be a real hindrance to him in the long run because according to psychology pedophiles always have deep attachment and "LOVE" for their victims which makes them hard to identify and even harder to prosecute because they seem so attached to a child.

Rowanvamp0
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #545 on: May 06, 2011, 12:27:45 AM »

I just thought of something really funny. I was banned over 2 years ago from another web site because I predicted that KC would put the blame on George and/or Cindy and that there would be allegations of him molesting her. I think I will write an email and remind them that my predictions have all come true and they were the ones way behind the curve on this because SM didn't find it so unreasonable. ROFL !!

I believe I was reading there the other day and noticed your name and the banned button and wondered what you could have possibly done to be banned.  You were one of the biggest contributors there, I believe.  So many folks are banned from there it is crazy. 

turbo
how cool is that!! that is awesome that you called it!!!
my names prolly there too I know whom you are speaking of!!
great call turbo. their loss!!
Well what do you know..I too am a Bandie..LOL Think we should start a support group..wait NO we already have it..it;s the monkey cage!!!
Grandma2Maddie
Monkey Junky

This is my granddaughter!

« Reply #546 on: May 06, 2011, 12:28:42 AM »

I just thought of something really funny. I was banned over 2 years ago from another web site because I predicted that KC would put the blame on George and/or Cindy and that there would be allegations of him molesting her. I think I will write an email and remind them that my predictions have all come true and they were the ones way behind the curve on this because SM didn't find it so unreasonable. ROFL !!

I believe I was reading there the other day and noticed your name and the banned button and wondered what you could have possibly done to be banned.  You were one of the biggest contributors there, I believe.  So many folks are banned from there it is crazy.  

I think Blink and I were banned about the same time. They did not want to hear anything bad about the Anthonys and the "trust funds" which they gave me a warning on when I wrote about the bank going to make them move their account (which also happened by the way) and then when I wrote about how I saw the defense playing it that was the final straw. LOL

Yeah, blink being banned is another shock. 

I was too banned, but they said I was continually harping that Caylee was not alive in the Caylee is alive thread.  I just don't do BS too well.  I was not continually doing anything.  I think I was laughing about how some were thinking that her supposed miscarriage may have caused the decomp in the trunk.  I could not figure out how a tiny fetus could have a hair with a death band. 
I used to read and post there too and remember you and blink.  I haven't been banned from there but I never go there anymore.  I like it here.

R.I.P. Caylee Marie Anthony!   You are our ANGEL Caylee!  Making money off of a murdered child is not a legitimate form of income!
ISpy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #547 on: May 06, 2011, 12:34:33 AM »

I thought about something today and no wonder KC didn't want to see her parents. She didn't want Caylee cremated and wanted her buried. I am not sure how they got the power to go against her wishes when I think about it. They would have had to had a court order because until KC is convicted she is the still the next of kin. Again UNLESS George is the father. Think about that one............

Turbo- That's an excellent point! Taking it one step further, IIRC Casey transferred her POA to Baez at the time because she was incarcerated, authorizing him to make decisions on her behalf. The whole fact that Casey wanted Caylee buried, rather than cremated, always struck me as odd (considering she cared nothing for Caylee).  Why bother?  Likewise, I never could figure out why Cindy ("My Caylee") would cremate Caylee.  I think you hit the nail on the head.  As long as Caylee was buried, her remains could be exhumed for DNA testing, at Casey's whim- hence the threat to Cindy & George. By cremating her, Cindy & George destroyed DNA evidence (or so they thought).  I never bought that Cindy didn't know Casey was pregnant.  JMO

Forecast for the Day:
God is reigning and the Son is shining.
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #548 on: May 06, 2011, 12:35:59 AM »

ONLY 2 DAYS AND 23 HOURS NOW UNTIL SHOWTIME & JUSTICE STARTS FOR LITTLE CAYLEE

Tick tock - tick tock - tick tock.......can you hear her now??

ISpy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #549 on: May 06, 2011, 12:37:57 AM »

Tacking onto my post here...
It would also serve to explain why the family is such a closed unit...secrets to hide that they can't afford for anyone else to find out. Just thinking out loud here.  MOO

Forecast for the Day:
Rowanvamp0
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #550 on: May 06, 2011, 12:40:01 AM »

Dihannah - yes I do remember and that is the only reason why I am Admin/Mod here now.  I volunteered at Red's request so he could re-open the forum after the crash and exodus of former Admins and Mods 

Figured I'd only have to do the job for a few months until the NH case was over.

Red picked you because your good and continue to be the best.  Yeah, only a few months!  LOL!  Guess that's what happens when your so dedicated and it shows, your just too good!  I don't know what we would do you without you.  You have been so fair and balanced and bring what no other forum brings!  Thanks to RED for giving us such a great place to share our similar interests with such fairness through not only Klass, but all of our great Mods!

I second that motion!!!
Grandma2Maddie
Monkey Junky

This is my granddaughter!

« Reply #551 on: May 06, 2011, 12:44:26 AM »

Palm Beach, Duval Counties Could Be Ready For Anthony Jury Selection
Location of the Highly Publicized Murder Trial Still A Secret Even To County Clerks

http://www.wpbf.com/news/27792715/detail.html

Four counties have been mentioned as top contenders for picking a jury, including Palm Beach, Pinellas, Hillsborough and Duval counties.

I remember LDB saying Pinellas County would be a great place to go for trial.  It's hard to say where CJBP has picked as none of these counties are less than an hour away.  Could JP have told a fib in his own courtroom?!    

Out of those four only ONE is within his time frame and that is Hillsboro...........Tampa, St. Pete area.
I have a neice that lives in Tampa

R.I.P. Caylee Marie Anthony!   You are our ANGEL Caylee!  Making money off of a murdered child is not a legitimate form of income!
ISpy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #552 on: May 06, 2011, 12:50:51 AM »

You know though, there's one element George would not have had ready access to- the heart sticker.  That was definitely a feminine touch (I think Gypsy DD pointed that out).  Of the family, Casey was the one into scrapbooking and IIRC "similar" stickers were found in a box at the bottom of her armoire in her bedroom.  I use the term similar because they may forensically match insofar as composition materials minus the weathering elements of remains site plus decompositional process. The other sticking point may be the purchaser of a replacement Winny The Poof comforter from JC Penneys.  It will be interesting for sure. I hope George doesn't choose a permanent solution to a temporary problem.  I'm not excusing him, if he abused Casey. I just think there are better ways to get off the crazy ride than that one.  MOO

Forecast for the Day:
ISpy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #553 on: May 06, 2011, 01:09:53 AM »

O/T   message to George Anthony:

George, it's not too late to make a change and a difference. I'm guessing it feels like your life is falling apart and you're being pulled in a hundred directions.  We have friends in FL that go here http://www.calvaryftl.org/about/pastor-bob-coy/hello/ and we're familiar with them.  If you would like someone to talk to that will have your best interest at heart, please contact them.

Forecast for the Day:
ISpy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #554 on: May 06, 2011, 01:18:25 AM »

Lots of good discussion these past few days.  We're all waiting to see what DCA decides.  I'm trying to stay caught up before Monday and forgot my manners.  Sorry about that!  I guess I'll just say "Hello everybody! and "Goodbye" all at the same time.  LOL!  'Nite all!  Take good care.

Forecast for the Day:
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #555 on: May 06, 2011, 01:48:15 AM »

You know though, there's one element George would not have had ready access to- the heart sticker.  That was definitely a feminine touch (I think Gypsy DD pointed that out).  Of the family, Casey was the one into scrapbooking and IIRC "similar" stickers were found in a box at the bottom of her armoire in her bedroom.  I use the term similar because they may forensically match insofar as composition materials minus the weathering elements of remains site plus decompositional process. The other sticking point may be the purchaser of a replacement Winny The Poof comforter from JC Penneys.  It will be interesting for sure. I hope George doesn't choose a permanent solution to a temporary problem.  I'm not excusing him, if he abused Casey. I just think there are better ways to get off the crazy ride than that one.  MOO

I believe Cindy replaced that comforter. I think that is why she would not give LE her credit card statement. I am a firm believer that she KNEW Caylee was dead when whatever it was the plumber found in their lines came out. That is when she went into panic mode and started calling, texting KC and even sending Lee to the clubs to look for her. The digging up the yard started and all kinds of other things purchased.

You are right about the heart sticker though, as a man would never do something like that. (I don't think)

TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #556 on: May 06, 2011, 02:12:30 AM »

Check out the KC karma doll. TOO FUNNY !

http://thenewdaymare.blogspot.com/2011/04/casey-anthony-karma-doll-video-uhh-lol.html

Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #557 on: May 06, 2011, 02:28:35 AM »

GOD BLESS AMERICA
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #558 on: May 06, 2011, 02:52:44 AM »

I believe Cindy replaced that comforter. I think that is why she would not give LE her credit card statement. I am a firm believer that she KNEW Caylee was dead when whatever it was the plumber found in their lines came out. That is when she went into panic mode and started calling, texting KC and even sending Lee to the clubs to look for her. The digging up the yard started and all kinds of other things purchased.

You are right about the heart sticker though, as a man would never do something like that. (I don't think)

The comforter/blanket (I thought it was a blanket) that was missing from the set in Caylee's bedroom (found with Caylee's remains):  One of the shows that Greta did at Cindy's house and Cindy took Greta through Caylee's room - Winnie-the-Pooh was mentioned and I heard Cindy say to Greta:  there's a blanket, too, that's missing. I don't know where it went.  (words to that effect). 

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

Sorry Caylee, the jury took your day away.

« Reply #559 on: May 06, 2011, 04:09:05 AM »

OMG, Turbo, it is 4 am here and I just laughed so loud, I think I woke up some ghosts.  That is just too funny.

Thank you for my avi Brandi!

The jury wanted to go home, so a killer goes free.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.