April 26, 2024, 08:26:24 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #193 5/03/11 - 5/06/11  (Read 277172 times)
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #700 on: May 06, 2011, 12:27:25 PM »

http://www.wftv.com/news/27801661/detail.html
Casey's Defense Loses Jury Selection Consultant

Posted: 12:03 pm EDT May 6, 2011

ORLANDO, Fla. -- WFTV has learned that Casey Anthony's defense team has lost its jury selection consultant, Richard Gabriel. This is a huge blow to the defense.
 ::snipping2::

Is anyone else laughing their @ss off besides me???

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #701 on: May 06, 2011, 12:28:58 PM »

I don't know if anyone is following the InSessions coverage this am ( all day ) but one Atty just said something interesting, that apparently Casey is willing to see her mother but does NOT want to see George..    I dunno if that was speculation on her part or she has some intelligence about what is going on, but George better have a good lawyer looking after him the next few weeks.
What a b***h.

I think this is strategy.......Cindy prob thinks she has a better chance of KC agreeing to a visit if it's just her. JMO

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #702 on: May 06, 2011, 12:34:38 PM »

I don't know if anyone is following the InSessions coverage this am ( all day ) but one Atty just said something interesting, that apparently Casey is willing to see her mother but does NOT want to see George..    I dunno if that was speculation on her part or she has some intelligence about what is going on, but George better have a good lawyer looking after him the next few weeks.
What a b***h.

I have no doubt about the fact that when George gave his Grand Jury testimony he told the truth..no doubt because Marc was his attorney at that point.  I think that he can't recant that testimony and that testimony is something that Judge Perry has already heard..since he presided over the GJ hearing. 

As long as George tells the truth during this trial and it is the same truth he told at the GJ  he should not have any real problems..despite what Foghorn and Baez try to pull.

George should be begging JeName to represent him again..but maybe it is like Lee's testimony during his depo..if you tell the truth then you don't need some high powered attorney..you just need the State to very skillful do the cross exam..which they will ..to blow Baez and spawn out of the water.  Afterall..Spawn isn't testifying..so he can accurately refute what Casey's and George's relationship was if they weren't there?  You can have people say she told me this, she accused him of that..but that is hearsay evidence..not Spawn's own words.  And I thought the jail house girlfriends testimony was not going to be needed..they were taken off the witness list...is that correct?

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
darla
Monkey Junky

In Honor of my son Lt. Brandon W. Rollins LCSO.

« Reply #703 on: May 06, 2011, 12:39:38 PM »

Just received a text from WFTV that KC  has lost her jury consultant.

No surprise there..wasn't he instrumental in the 48 Hours gig?

LOL..he must have found out there really was no real money there to pay him what he thinks he is worth..not what the State says he is worth.

What extenuating circumstances caused this walk off this late in the game..or maybe it was planned that way..or Foghorn and Casey decided they knew best about who to pick for jury duty....LOL they will not get a delay for this..they will have to do better then that..but they knew that already..they are such drama queens.

Good Afternoon Monkeys, Wow this hearing should be interesting.

Gypsy, IIRC the Judge denied them a jury consultant......said that Leghorn had enough experience at picking juries and they didn't need another one. Please correct me if I am wrong.

You will never know that Faith in prayer is all you need,
until it is all you have left!
God Bless!
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #704 on: May 06, 2011, 12:40:04 PM »

ORLANDO, Fla. -- WFTV has learned that Casey Anthony's defense team has lost its jury selection consultant, Richard Gabriel. This is a huge blow to the defense.

ME!  ME!  ME!  IIRC didn't JP tell CM he could be the defense's jury consultant Monkey Devil!

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #705 on: May 06, 2011, 12:40:56 PM »

http://myclerk.myorangeclerk.com/CaseDetail.aspx?CaseID=6236234

05/06/2011           Transcript Filed Joy McCabe - 9/3/10
05/06/2011           Transcript Filed Peter Marino - 9/3/10
05/06/2011           Transcript Filed Ricardo Lee - 9/3/10
05/06/2011           Transcript Filed Michael Kispert - 9/3/10
05/06/2011           Transcript Filed Susan Hempfield - 9/3/10
05/06/2011           Transcript Filed Christopher Dillon - 9/3/10
05/06/2011           Transcript Filed Kelly Deguzman - 9/3/10
05/06/2011           Transcript Filed Samara Melich - 6/4/1005/06/2011           Transcript Filed Deborah Polisano - 6/17/10
05/06/2011           Transcript Filed Charles Crittenden - 6/17/10

05/06/2011           Transcript Filed John Phillip Chatt Santos
05/06/2011           Transcript Filed Mallory Parker - 11/12/09

I'm waiting for Annie's to appear.

BBM

Wonder if that is Yuri's wife...or some famial relation, should be interesting.
Yes, that is his wife.

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #706 on: May 06, 2011, 12:42:29 PM »

What a b***h.

I am listening to IS while doing other things and that is what I thought I heard too.....I said earlier GA needs to get a separate attorney QUICK....that train is roaring right towards him!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Samarie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #707 on: May 06, 2011, 12:42:44 PM »

Love the countdown clock on Seemeathebeach's posts...2.5days, isn't that about the same number of days that Casey drove around with little Caylee's decomposing body in her car trunk?

I can't wait until the is all over with, especially after all the stunts the duhfense team is pulling today. If the prosecutor's and Judge are 1/2 as annoyed as I am....chit is going to hit the fan!
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #708 on: May 06, 2011, 12:45:02 PM »

What a b***h.

I think this is strategy.......Cindy prob thinks she has a better chance of KC agreeing to a visit if it's just her. JMO

Agreed and it might be a bit tough even for KC the sociopath to look at GA knowing she is getting ready to kill him!! 

Rest in Peace Caylee

O4Bull
Monkey Junky

Boycott ALL the Scamthonys THEY are ALL LIARS.

« Reply #709 on: May 06, 2011, 12:45:58 PM »

ME!  ME!  ME!  IIRC didn't JP tell CM he could be the defense's jury consultant Monkey Devil!
Me!! and that's a lot of laughin'!! (see avi, not in real life LOL)
I see such desperation in Cindy that the compassionate, warm, humanly side of me feels a teeny tiny bit of empathy.  It is quickly refuted by the intellectual side of me that screams "KARMA...it's coming, baby".
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #710 on: May 06, 2011, 12:46:27 PM »

LOL..he must have found out there really was no real money there to pay him what he thinks he is worth..not what the State says he is worth.

What extenuating circumstances caused this walk off this late in the game..or maybe it was planned that way..or Foghorn and Casey decided they knew best about who to pick for jury duty....LOL they will not get a delay for this..they will have to do better then that..but they knew that already..they are such drama queens.

Gypsy, IIRC the Judge denied them a jury consultant......said that Leghorn had enough experience at picking juries and they didn't need another one. Please correct me if I am wrong.

hi Darla!!!  That's how I remember it as well!  GOOD TO SEE YOU HERE!

Rest in Peace Caylee

Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #711 on: May 06, 2011, 12:48:00 PM »

Darla..thank you so much for correcting me..I love that the judge denied them money for a jury consultant. 

Appears this man got what the wanted..lots of free publicity and more then likely some payment from 48 hours.

It appears Casey, Cindy and Baez should have saved their pennies to pay some heavy hitters ..but alas they did not.

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #712 on: May 06, 2011, 12:48:27 PM »

Love the countdown clock on Seemeathebeach's posts...2.5days, isn't that about the same number of days that Casey drove around with little Caylee's decomposing body in her car trunk?

I can't wait until the is all over with, especially after all the stunts the duhfense team is pulling today. If the prosecutor's and Judge are 1/2 as annoyed as I am....chit is going to hit the fan!

Good eye Samarie.  I am with you.....I am really excited to see the hearing today....in fact my husband and I were going our for lunch and decided we'd just have PB&J's at home!! 

Rest in Peace Caylee

Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #713 on: May 06, 2011, 12:48:36 PM »

Wonder if he was happy with his 15 minutes of fame from the 48hr BS and now sees greener pastures?
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #714 on: May 06, 2011, 12:48:53 PM »

VIDEO: Mark Lippman on InSession 5/6/11 (13:03)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8_wiTDAFgjc

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
O4Bull
Monkey Junky

Boycott ALL the Scamthonys THEY are ALL LIARS.

« Reply #715 on: May 06, 2011, 12:50:11 PM »

Yeah, what a Waste, Huge Waste.  Every penny she put in Bozo's pockets.  He's digging her grave, one motion, one interview, one performance, one DENIAL... at a time.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #716 on: May 06, 2011, 12:50:27 PM »

Me!! and that's a lot of laughin'!! (see avi, not in real life LOL)
I see such desperation in Cindy that the compassionate, warm, humanly side of me feels a teeny tiny bit of empathy.  It is quickly refuted by the intellectual side of me that screams "KARMA...it's coming, baby".

aaahhhh we must be sistahs!  LOL

Rest in Peace Caylee

Samarie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #717 on: May 06, 2011, 12:52:23 PM »

Good eye Samarie.  I am with you.....I am really excited to see the hearing today....in fact my husband and I were going our for lunch and decided we'd just have PB&J's at home!! 

I rearranged my schedule today too...I hope they don't turn the audio off like they did at the last hearing...I want to hear every word!
darla
Monkey Junky

In Honor of my son Lt. Brandon W. Rollins LCSO.

« Reply #718 on: May 06, 2011, 12:53:06 PM »

Good to see everyone! I have a feeling the meeting won't take place tomorrow. I have sound on Fox. I hope HHJP is as fed up with this crap as i am.

You will never know that Faith in prayer is all you need,
until it is all you have left!
God Bless!
Curly
Monkey Junky

« Reply #719 on: May 06, 2011, 12:53:36 PM »

Something's going on..Emergency hearing?
just got this on my phone?
Anyone?
I just got home.

OMGWTF

"I'm for truth, no matter who tells it. I'm for justice no matter who it's for or against."
                             Malcolm X
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.