April 26, 2024, 04:41:06 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #193 5/03/11 - 5/06/11  (Read 277204 times)
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #840 on: May 06, 2011, 02:01:49 PM »

Not sure if this was posted yet
http://www.wftv.com/news/27801661/detail.html
Casey's Defense Loses Jury Selection Consultant
Posted: 12:03 pm EDT May 6, 2011
Updated: 1:14 pm EDT May 6, 2011

ORLANDO, Fla. -- WFTV has learned that Casey Anthony's defense team has lost its jury selection consultant, Richard Gabriel. This is a huge blow to the defense.
Defense attorney Jose Baez told WFTV reporter Kathi Belich that the team has not lost its consultant, however, WFTV stands by its source.
A jury selection consultant is a person who helps trial attorneys choose their jury. Casey's defense team is now scrambling for a new consultant just three days before jury selection is scheduled to start.
WFTV is working to get more information on why Gabriel has left the defense team. ::snipping2::

Maybe bozo doesn't know he quit yet. LOL

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
Samarie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #841 on: May 06, 2011, 02:02:05 PM »

Bobo has sent out supeons to have witnesses in the courthouse on Monday when they will not be there.
Huh? Where you get that info? He's an idjit!

That was the last thing they were discussing.  Lippman was saying that they called Bobo's office as they received subpoenas to be at court on Monday and they know no one will be there.  The lady answering the number on the subpoena said not to worry about it but they did not get her name and have asked for something in writing and have not received anything from Bobo.

Thanks NR, my stream kept freezing up and I couldn't understand a word Mason was mumblig, so I guess I missed that, and a few other pieces of info. I plan to watch the hearing again later when all the raw video is up. Thanks again...I still think Bozo is an idjet
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #842 on: May 06, 2011, 02:02:21 PM »

Casey Anthony trial jury selection set for Monday

::snipping2::

The case has enough twists and turns and volatile legal issues for a John Grisham novel.

"A competent lawyer, I don't know can win this case. (But) a good lawyer could win it. I mean just flat out win it with an acquittal," Rose, who has followed the case closely from the beginning, told Reuters.

http://www.wtaq.com/news/articles/2011/may/06/casey-anthony-trial-jury-selection-set-for-monday/
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #843 on: May 06, 2011, 02:02:45 PM »

Mason dude sounds like he has a mouthful of shit.. cant hardly understand wth hes even saying.. 
Hi Angie
and grrrrr he is so annoying!! cant hardly understand! they need a lip reader in the courtroom and even sighn language............

Loca
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #844 on: May 06, 2011, 02:03:29 PM »

omg thsese pop ups are annoying am I the only one getting them

Loca
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #845 on: May 06, 2011, 02:03:55 PM »

Defense has not met the burden of proof.

If G & C violate other rules, they will be excluded.

I think the judge saw this coming. He has never called out C&G on their gum chewing, facial expressions, texting, sighing, etc. He knows they won't even last one day!

I would have preferred he just exclude them because of the objection by the defense, I am not sure this could not turn into an appeal issue later particularly if any of their testimony changes.

Well, I anticipate that both of them are going to commit perjury.  I'm shocked that they will be allowed prior to their testimony.
Good, I bet the state is counting on it and after casey gets her due, and Caylee gets some justice...Cindy and her evil spawn can celebrate Mother's day together by sending each other cards through the prison flush Monkey Devil!

Justice that upon Mother's day these two are getting a murder trial when the rest of us will be receiving flowers, bling, candy and other gifts while spending quality time including warm embraces with our families.

Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #846 on: May 06, 2011, 02:04:59 PM »

Casey Anthony attorney withdraws venue motion after secret meeting

Judge denies Casey Anthony's defense team motion to exclude George and Cindy Anthony from courtroom at the upcoming murder trial.

http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/nationworld/os-casey-anthony-trial-friday-develop20110506,0,6485817.story
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #847 on: May 06, 2011, 02:05:58 PM »

Casey Anthony case: More depositions released
They include interviews with Cindy Anthony's co-workers, a jail guard, and others.

More than 30 depositions filed by Casey Anthony's defense team were made public today. Many of the transcripts reviewed by the Orlando Sentinel so far are short — some only a few pages.

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/os-casey-anthony-trial-friday-deposit20110506,0,1837496.story
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #848 on: May 06, 2011, 02:06:28 PM »

They couldn't keep G & C out of the trial, just more reason (spitefulness really) to not allow Cindy's visit tomorrow.

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #849 on: May 06, 2011, 02:06:34 PM »

The case has enough twists and turns and volatile legal issues for a John Grisham novel.

"A competent lawyer, I don't know can win this case. (But) a good lawyer could win it. I mean just flat out win it with an acquittal," Rose, who has followed the case closely from the beginning, told Reuters.

http://www.wtaq.com/news/articles/2011/may/06/casey-anthony-trial-jury-selection-set-for-monday/

That doesn't make any sense............unless he was comparing competent to good. He is the first lawyer that I have read who thinks she could be acquitted.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

luvmyboys
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #850 on: May 06, 2011, 02:06:35 PM »

How does the people on insession know for sure that casey don't know about cindy wanting to visit casey in the morning? And imo that will NOT happen. Just saying I don't think casey will go for that.
Scatty
Monkey Junky

« Reply #851 on: May 06, 2011, 02:06:56 PM »

Bobo has sent out supeons to have witnesses in the courthouse on Monday when they will not be there.
Huh? Where you get that info? He's an idjit!

That was the last thing they were discussing.  Lippman was saying that they called Bobo's office as they received subpoenas to be at court on Monday and they know no one will be there.  The lady answering the number on the subpoena said not to worry about it but they did not get her name and have asked for something in writing and have not received anything from Bobo.

Mumbles and Bozo weren't very nice after Lippman got through speaking. Bozo smirked and Mumbles laughed and shook his head as if in disbelief. I guess they think they are way smarter than Lippman or any other lawyer. Poor deluded dimwits!
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #852 on: May 06, 2011, 02:07:55 PM »

Polisano remember Cindy getting upset and screaming at George on the phone when Casey's car was found. Polisano told her to go home.

Cindy told her the car had a "very, very, very bad odor." She said George had told her "it smelled like a dead body."

Later after she'd located Casey and the police were contacted, Cindy called Polisano on her cell, saying Caylee hadn't been found.

"Debbie what if the baby's dead?" she asked.

"I said, 'Why would you say that? Don't say that. Casey has to know where the baby is," Polisano said.

Polisano also said Cindy Anthony talked about her pool in one conversation.

"She said that it was weird that her pool ladder was up against the pool because she never did that," Polisano said. "She always made sure, because of the baby, that it wouldn't be near the pool. And that she thought kids must be breaking into her yard and swimming in her pool."

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/os-casey-anthony-trial-friday-deposit20110506,0,1837496.story
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #853 on: May 06, 2011, 02:08:45 PM »

Also from that article:

"The evidence that we know about, the evidence that's been disclosed, I haven't seen a piece of it that cannot be explained with some other interpretation," said Rose.

yea, okay   

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #854 on: May 06, 2011, 02:10:50 PM »

Polisano remember Cindy getting upset and screaming at George on the phone when Casey's car was found. Polisano told her to go home.

Cindy told her the car had a "very, very, very bad odor." She said George had told her "it smelled like a dead body."

Later after she'd located Casey and the police were contacted, Cindy called Polisano on her cell, saying Caylee hadn't been found.

"Debbie what if the baby's dead?" she asked.

"I said, 'Why would you say that? Don't say that. Casey has to know where the baby is," Polisano said.

Polisano also said Cindy Anthony talked about her pool in one conversation.

"She said that it was weird that her pool ladder was up against the pool because she never did that," Polisano said. "She always made sure, because of the baby, that it wouldn't be near the pool. And that she thought kids must be breaking into her yard and swimming in her pool."

YES, why Cindy would you say that?

Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #855 on: May 06, 2011, 02:10:51 PM »

Judge Rules On Casey's Parent's Trial Attendance
George, Cindy Filed Motion Asking To Attend

http://www.wesh.com/casey-anthony-extended-coverage/27772837/detail.html
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #856 on: May 06, 2011, 02:12:20 PM »

omg thsese pop ups are annoying am I the only one getting them

If you firefox you can add a pop up blocker and never see them again.

Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #857 on: May 06, 2011, 02:13:55 PM »

She remembers Cindy Anthony being upset about her family forgetting her birthday and George Anthony simply leaving a gift for her on the counter before going to work that day.

tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #858 on: May 06, 2011, 02:18:09 PM »

She remembers Cindy Anthony being upset about her family forgetting her birthday and George Anthony simply leaving a gift for her on the counter before going to work that day.

She's lucky she even got one, of course, she probably paid for it.

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #859 on: May 06, 2011, 02:18:43 PM »

http://www.wftv.com/news/27801661/detail.html
Defense attorney Jose Baez told WFTV reporter Kathi Belich that the team has not lost its consultant, however, WFTV stands by its source.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.