March 28, 2024, 03:32:17 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #193 5/03/11 - 5/06/11  (Read 275142 times)
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #20 on: May 03, 2011, 09:25:59 PM »

Casey Anthony: Issues 5/3/11

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1eEtMV5yihw

Jinkasaurus says in the above video that the appeal was filed in the 5th District Court of Appeal.  I just searched and do not see it listed yet.

http://199.242.69.70/pls/ds/ds_docket_search?pnSearchType=4
BluesyGram
Monkey Junky

« Reply #21 on: May 03, 2011, 09:57:36 PM »

A look back into memory lane on The Jar.  Seems he is now the leader of the circus trial he predicted before his precious, emotional, smart, likeable and oh so misunderstood client gets life.  Maybe he can get her to babysit his great granchildren out of her preacher motorhome if she is all that and a barf bag too.
His memory must be slipping along with his scruples IMO.  LOL Jar...lots of luck! I now understand why he is so grumpy, rude and just plain ignorant,  he must of lost that ringmaster baton in an orifice and has yet been able to squeeze it back out.   I see the potential for him as an exlax spokesperson in the rear future as he plays slide trombone        

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Er2G0OszXEk

Excellent find.  Thank you. 

What happened to all that good advice he had?  He said a life sentence is a given....ought to plea it out (or something close to that). 
4 Donks
Monkey Junky

« Reply #22 on: May 03, 2011, 10:06:07 PM »

http://www.wftv.com/pdf/27765616/detail.html

Appeal

http://www.wftv.com/pdf/27765562/detail.html

Appendix

Attitude may not be everything but it counts.
luvmyboys
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #23 on: May 03, 2011, 10:52:35 PM »

Hi everyone..I have a question for you guys..do you think there is gonna be a delay? And if so do you know about how long it will be? And can anyone go and sit in while the trial is going on? Sorry I guess I had 3 questions lol
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #24 on: May 03, 2011, 11:37:56 PM »

Casey Anthony: George and Cindy ask to see her, WKMG reports

George and Cindy Anthony have asked to see their daughter, Casey, before the young woman’s murder trial begins, WKMG-Channel 6 reported tonight.

Jury selection is scheduled to start Monday. Anthony is charged with first-degree murder in the death of her daughter, Caylee.

“I am told her parents are waiting for her to decide whether or not they will have a video visitation,” WKMG’s Tony Pipitone reported. “Defense attorney Jose Baez was made aware of the parents’ request this week, and so far, George and Cindy Anthony have not heard back from their daughter’s attorney.”

::snipping2::

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2011/05/casey-anthony-george-and-cindy-ask-to-see-her-wkmg-reports.html
hi northernrose
good to see you! maybe they want to tell her to rid of bozo no?  she seems mad at him no touchie talkie going on between casey and bozo.

Loca
Curly
Monkey Junky

« Reply #25 on: May 03, 2011, 11:54:16 PM »

George and Cindy Anthony have asked to see their daughter, Casey, before the young woman’s murder trial begins, WKMG-Channel 6 reported tonight.

Jury selection is scheduled to start Monday. Anthony is charged with first-degree murder in the death of her daughter, Caylee.

“I am told her parents are waiting for her to decide whether or not they will have a video visitation,” WKMG’s Tony Pipitone reported. “Defense attorney Jose Baez was made aware of the parents’ request this week, and so far, George and Cindy Anthony have not heard back from their daughter’s attorney.”

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2011/05/casey-anthony-george-and-cindy-ask-to-see-her-wkmg-reports.html
hi northernrose
good to see you! maybe they want to tell her to rid of bozo no?  she seems mad at him no touchie talkie going on between casey and bozo.

OMG! Here we go again.
Bozo will advise her to refuse to see them.
If for some reason they get to see her I think we should see this in real time.

OMGWTF

"I'm for truth, no matter who tells it. I'm for justice no matter who it's for or against."
                             Malcolm X
KittyMom
Monkey All Star Jr.

Borgman

« Reply #26 on: May 04, 2011, 12:09:02 AM »

I want to know how the media found out that her parents asked to see her?  Who leaked this info? 

These are my opinions and subject to change.
ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

Sorry Caylee, the jury took your day away.

« Reply #27 on: May 04, 2011, 12:14:06 AM »

I want to know how the media found out that her parents asked to see her?  Who leaked this info? 

Knowing the skum they are, they probably called the media themselves.  Then, when SHE does not want to see them, they will blame the jail for wanting to video tape their visit, which every other inmate has to do, but they are special, dang it.

Thank you for my avi Brandi!

The jury wanted to go home, so a killer goes free.
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #28 on: May 04, 2011, 03:33:19 AM »

Shoot, we didnt even have to get to trial to realize they would be pulling stunts....I guess this one is designed to garner sympathy.   What do they have to say now so urgently after nearly three years, please.   I dont know but I would guess the Anthonys or their attorney leaked it.

Anthonics (play on antics)...new word, it may be used again.

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #29 on: May 04, 2011, 03:53:53 AM »

Not sure if this was posted in the previous thread:

Judge To Decide If Air Tests Will Be Used In Casey Case

http://www.wftv.com/news/27762953/detail.html
Updated: 6:20 pm EDT May 3, 2011

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. -- Chief Judge Belvin Perry is expected to decide if never-before-used scientific evidence will be used against Casey Anthony. It's a test of the air from Casey's trunk that witnesses said smelled like death

There are indications that the ruling will come down on Wednesday. It could be a landmark decision, so Perry is taking his time.

Shell
Monkey Junky

« Reply #30 on: May 04, 2011, 06:26:26 AM »

As I understand it they do have devices that National Security uses to alert if certain toxic chemicals are in the air during a national event where there will be crowds of people. Isn't what this particular test will show...the level of chloroform in the air? It seems pretty scientific to me even if it is new. I hope it is allowed, especially if it could be the cause of death. Just my opinion.

*Avatar courtesy of CBB, a very talented and sweet monkey. Peaches and 2NJ, may you rest in peace. You will never be forgotten.
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #31 on: May 04, 2011, 06:28:28 AM »

Thanks Northern!  Wonder what the A's have up their sleeves now!?
What hand cues, signals or Aspeak they will use if "Mother of the Year" deigns to see them.   

BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #32 on: May 04, 2011, 06:42:44 AM »

I will boycott any station that takes part in a delay of this trial. Caylee has waited way too long for this. Just have a damn crew at the ready and drive, just like you would with any breaking story. Tornadoes don't give you a day's notice, but the tv crews are there.

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #33 on: May 04, 2011, 06:48:15 AM »

I will boycott any station that takes part in a delay of this trial. Caylee has waited way too long for this. Just have a damn crew at the ready and drive, just like you would with any breaking story. Tornadoes don't give you a day's notice, but the tv crews are there.

Me too - 
theboyzmom
Monkey Junky

Brandi is making sure I get around!

« Reply #34 on: May 04, 2011, 07:08:27 AM »

I agree Boo. While I firmly believe in the first amendment and the right to a public trial, I do not think that trumps the potential for poisoning of the jury pool (albeit inadvertently) by the media announcing where the selection will occur.

We can never be sure that the opinion we are endeavoring to stifle is a false opinion; and if we were sure, stifling it would be an evil still. - John Stuart Mill On Liberty, 1859
- George Bernard Shaw
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #35 on: May 04, 2011, 07:18:56 AM »

I have tried to stay out of the fray lately, but this I thought this was so well written I needed to show it to you:

http://www.cayleedaily.com/2011/05/casey-anthonys-attorney-calls-bloggers-idiotic/

Dhebi(WA)
May 4, 2011 - 3:33 am

I will never forget the day that Mason appeared on the scene. He was the new SUPERHERO who was going to save the day. At that time he was referred to as a “game changer”. The news media was just abuzz with the fact that he was going to bring some amazing brilliance to the team. He was going to dazzle everyone with his astounding revelations and Casey Anthony would then go free. Absolutely!

The buildup was intense! Everyone expected Superman! But, whoah! Foghorn Leghorn showed up instead! Straight outta the funny papers like a time traveler, he left everyone speechless with this particular piece of enlightened brilliance: “Looky here son, I say, son, listen up. I’m pretty sure LOL means lots of luck.” hahaha

Game changer extraordinaire!
Actually, from day ONE his shining star fell immediately from the sky and was caught by Kathy Belich! SHE is the REAL firecracker! And alas, he is nothing but a DUD! fizzle. fizzle. pop.

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #36 on: May 04, 2011, 07:54:09 AM »

A look back into memory lane on The Jar.  Seems he is now the leader of the circus trial he predicted before his precious, emotional, smart, likeable and oh so misunderstood client gets life.  Maybe he can get her to babysit his great granchildren out of her preacher motorhome if she is all that and a barf bag too.
His memory must be slipping along with his scruples IMO.  LOL Jar...lots of luck! I now understand why he is so grumpy, rude and just plain ignorant,  he must of lost that ringmaster baton in an orifice and has yet been able to squeeze it back out.   I see the potential for him as an exlax spokesperson in the rear future as he plays slide trombone        

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Er2G0OszXEk

I can never look at my trombone in quite the same way again.

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #37 on: May 04, 2011, 07:59:04 AM »

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #38 on: May 04, 2011, 08:00:43 AM »

http://www.cfnews13.com/article/news/2011/may/239433/Jury-location-deadline-approaches-in-Case-against-Casey
Jury location deadline approaches in Case against Casey
Last Updated: Wednesday, May 04, 2011 6:16 AM

ORLANDO --

Lawyers have until Wednesday to object to where the jury in the Case against Casey will be picked.

Jury selection is scheduled to start Monday, but Wednesday is the last chance for both the defense and prosecutors to object to the venue the judge has chosen to find prospective jurors.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #39 on: May 04, 2011, 08:02:55 AM »

http://www.wftv.com/news/27765997/detail.html
Media Outlets Appeal Judge's Order In Casey Case
Posted: 7:28 pm EDT May 3, 2011Updated: 6:52 am EDT May 4, 2011

ORLANDO, Fla. -- Several Florida media outlets appealed a decision by Judge Belvin Perry in the case against Casey Anthony late Tuesday afternoon.
A motion originally filed in Orange County by several media outlets was in reference to an order by Perry that mandated they sign a confidentiality agreement before learning the location of jury selection for Casey's upcoming trial (read motion) . That motion was denied by Perry at a hearing Monday.

The media outlets that filed the appeal with the 5th District Court of Appeal were not local. They include: WPTV-TV, WFTS-TV, Naples Daily News, SCRIPPS Treasure Coast Newspapers, and The Associated Press.

~ Peter Frampton
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.