April 28, 2024, 11:23:53 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #193 5/03/11 - 5/06/11  (Read 277371 times)
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #300 on: May 05, 2011, 11:49:12 AM »

I am reading the motion to keep communication private - did anyone notice that the motion states that they want to keep communication between GA and KC but no mention of CA?

Actually they were listed separately, first GA, the CA...check page 5, items 12 and 13 of the motion

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #301 on: May 05, 2011, 11:51:02 AM »

This is a little interesting being it's coming from a judge.....

::snipping2::

Dear Judge Eaton: I would like to ask why the grandparents George and Cindy are not charged with any misconduct in this case. -- Angie, Little Rock, Ark.
It is up to the state attorney to decide whether to bring charges against anyone, and the decision not to prosecute cannot be reviewed by any court or even the governor. In this case, the Anthonys are important witnesses for the state, and it is not surprising they have not been charged with anything -- at least not yet. -- Judge O.H. Eaton

Read more: http://www.wesh.com/casey-anthony-extended-coverage/27775256/detail.html#ixzz1LU7AFpde

Yes, I read that yesterday and was a bit encouraged by the bolded part. Not going to hold my breath though.

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #302 on: May 05, 2011, 11:55:03 AM »

Does anyone remember Cindy admitting giving LE the dogs toothbrush and saying it was Caylee's?

No. What I remember is she gave a hairbrush that was not used exclusively on Caylee,  although she represented it as Caylee's hairbrush.

I remember the hairbrush thingy, but wasn't there something about a toothbrush also??? 

Ono, IIRC, you are correct...she made a 'joke' ( saying she thought about giving the FBI ( I think it was the FBI) the dogs toothbrush....how anyone could make a joke was beyond my understanding

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #303 on: May 05, 2011, 11:56:30 AM »

oooppsss Forgot to say hi to all.....ISpy, always good to read your posts.   

Rest in Peace Caylee

Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #304 on: May 05, 2011, 11:59:11 AM »

Does anyone remember Cindy admitting giving LE the dogs toothbrush and saying it was Caylee's?

No. What I remember is she gave a hairbrush that was not used exclusively on Caylee,  although she represented it as Caylee's hairbrush.

I remember the hairbrush thingy, but wasn't there something about a toothbrush also??? 

Ono, IIRC, you are correct...she made a 'joke' ( saying she thought about giving the FBI ( I think it was the FBI) the dogs toothbrush....how anyone could make a joke was beyond my understanding

Oh, thank you Sunny!!!  This case has rattled my brain...

So much of CinCin's behavior is beyond understanding.
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #305 on: May 05, 2011, 12:00:29 PM »

No. What I remember is she gave a hairbrush that was not used exclusively on Caylee,  although she represented it as Caylee's hairbrush.

Fix link/add missing quote bracket.  MB

Always thinking she is smarter than everyone else.  Happy to pat herself on the back for outsmarting the cops and breaking the law.  Disgusting women,  Disgusting morals.

The train is coming Cindy...

« Last Edit: May 05, 2011, 12:03:33 PM by MuffyBee » Logged
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #306 on: May 05, 2011, 12:03:07 PM »

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/os-casey-anthony-trial-parents-visit-20110505,0,5835161.story
Casey Anthony's parents want to visit her in jail
George and Cindy Anthony don't want video of those meetings released to public.

By Anthony Colarossi, Orlando Sentinel
11:11 a.m. EDT, May 5, 2011
George and Cindy Anthony want to meet with their daughter Casey Anthony in jail before, during and, if necessary, after her upcoming murder trial, but they don't want video of those meetings released to the public.

The request has been made in court papers filed this week by Mark Lippman, attorney for the Anthonys.

It's not even clear yet if Casey Anthony would agree to meet with her parents. They haven't visited her since early on in the case.

But that is in large part because recordings of those emotional and sometimes volatile visits became public record. They have been played over and over again on television and the Internet. They surfaced again this week with the news of Lippman's motion.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #307 on: May 05, 2011, 12:03:08 PM »

No. What I remember is she gave a hairbrush that was not used exclusively on Caylee,  although she represented it as Caylee's hairbrush.

Edit to fix link/add missing quote bracket.  MB

Always thinking she is smarter than everyone else.  Happy to pat herself on the back for outsmarting the cops and breaking the law.  Disgusting women,  Disgusting morals.

oops, sorry for getting in your box Sunny.  That's what happens when I let my anger @ C
overcome me!  Using new lappie...think I'll go back to the old tried and true one.
« Last Edit: May 05, 2011, 12:04:22 PM by MuffyBee » Logged
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #308 on: May 05, 2011, 12:07:59 PM »

http://bullstopper.wordpress.com/2011/05/01/if-mr-baez-doesnt-know-how-he-became-lead-defense-attorney-in-the-caylee-anthony-murder-trial-who-does/
If Mr. Baez Doesn’t Know How He Became Lead Defense Attorney in the Caylee Anthony Murder Trial, Who Does? 05/01/11

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #309 on: May 05, 2011, 12:14:29 PM »

http://www.cfnews13.com/article/news/2011/may/239890/Casey-Anthony-lead-detective-up-for-national-honor-on-Americas-Most-Wanted
Casey Anthony lead detective up for national honor on America's Most Wanted
By Adam Longo, Reporter
Last Updated: Thursday, May 05, 2011 11:49 AM
ORLANDO --

Orange County Detective Yuri Melich's role in the Casey Anthony investigation since day one has made him one of the most recognizable faces of local law enforcement.

But one woman in South Florida thinks he's the best at what he does. She went online and nominated Melich for 2011's "America's Most Wanted" All-Star for his work on the Casey Anthony case.

Melich's nominator said he has shown truthfulness and passion in investigating the case.

If he wins, Melich will get a $10,000 check as part of a total prize package worth more than $15,000.
    * 2011 America's Most Wanted All-Star http://www.amw.com/allstar/2011/
 Vote Online http://www.amw.com/allstar/2011/

~ Peter Frampton
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #310 on: May 05, 2011, 12:16:22 PM »

Casey Anthony lead detective up for national honor on America's Most Wanted

http://www.cfnews13.com/article/news/2011/may/239890/Casey-Anthony-lead-detective-up-for-national-honor-on-Americas-Most-Wanted?cid=rss

Good time for a reminder:

Click the image above to vote for Yuri Melich

or go to http://www.amw.com/allstar/2011/vote.cfm?id=9324 to vote.

You can vote once a day until May 8.

Time remaining: 4 days.

Voting ends: May 8, 2011, 11:59 p.m. EST.

tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #311 on: May 05, 2011, 12:21:35 PM »

http://myclerk.myorangeclerk.com/CaseDetail.aspx?CaseID=6236234

05/05/2011           Motion Defendant's; for Trial Exhibits
05/05/2011           Transport Order

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #312 on: May 05, 2011, 12:31:21 PM »

Oh, thank you Sunny!!!  This case has rattled my brain...

So much of CinCin's behavior is beyond understanding.

YW...that was one of those things that stuck because it was appalling to me for her to make a joke about even having such a thought. She is IMO a very sick woman.....

Rest in Peace Caylee

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #313 on: May 05, 2011, 12:33:15 PM »

Fix link/add missing quote bracket.  MB

Hi can!! you are so right...everything about her is disgusting..sometimes I think I detest her more than KC....

Rest in Peace Caylee

tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #314 on: May 05, 2011, 12:43:28 PM »

This is a little interesting being it's coming from a judge.....

Dear Judge Eaton: I would like to ask why the grandparents George and Cindy are not charged with any misconduct in this case. -- Angie, Little Rock, Ark.
It is up to the state attorney to decide whether to bring charges against anyone, and the decision not to prosecute cannot be reviewed by any court or even the governor. In this case, the Anthonys are important witnesses for the state, and it is not surprising they have not been charged with anything -- at least not yet. -- Judge O.H. Eaton

Read more: http://www.wesh.com/casey-anthony-extended-coverage/27775256/detail.html#ixzz1LU7AFpde

Tupelo-ITA!  This was music to my ears.  LDB, in one of the recent hearings when she was questioning Cindy, sort of alluded to impending charges. I'm sorry I don't have a link, but I just remember thinking "Uh-huh, yeah!".  Cindy would be wise not to trifle with LDB.  She'll take Cindy down faster than Cindy could imagine.  Cindy and George are on record as identifying the smell as that like a dead body/human decomp/a smell a law enforcement officer doesn't forget, cleaning the car, and locating a live Casey.  That's followed by actively and publicly perpetrating a kidnapping scenario complete with public fundraising to "Find Caylee".  Fraud charges immediately come to mind, as well as complicity and  impending an investigation (to start).  Abuse of a corpse and improper burial come to mind also.  Perjury isn't the only option.  JMO

IIRC...I think Cindy said she should have given the dogs tootbrush to LE, not that she actually did.  Here is the email from Larry Garrison claiming Cindy gave a random hairbrush, not Caylee's specifically.     
http://www.wftv.com/news/18145599/detail.html

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #315 on: May 05, 2011, 12:46:31 PM »

http://www.wesh.com/r/27786629/detail.html
Ask The Judge: Lie Detectors, Caylee's Father
Judge O.H. Eaton, Jr., WESH Legal Analyst
POSTED: 10:49 am EDT May 5, 2011
UPDATED: 12:07 pm EDT May 5, 2011

Read more: http://www.wesh.com/casey-anthony-extended-coverage/27786629/detail.html#ixzz1LVNPdwU9

~ Peter Frampton
TvPolice
Scared Monkey

« Reply #316 on: May 05, 2011, 12:49:29 PM »

I so sick of in sessions showing over and over the same thing. Both yesterday and today.
Yesterday it was an interview with Bozo over and over... today they are showing all her jail visits over and over.
Are they trying to make sure all the people that maybe on the jury can get throw ed
off because of seeing this and getting it martially burned into their brain. 
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #317 on: May 05, 2011, 12:50:29 PM »

http://www.clickorlando.com/video/27780255/index.html
Casey Anthony Trial: The Lawyers
Take a look at the attorneys for the defense and the state in the first degree murder trial against Casey Anthony

~ Peter Frampton
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #318 on: May 05, 2011, 01:00:09 PM »

http://myclerk.myorangeclerk.com/CaseDetail.aspx?CaseID=6236234

05/05/2011           Motion Defendant's; for Trial Exhibits
05/05/2011           Transport Order

This is interesting, hope it's not a sign of delay of trial........the Transport Order is no longer listed.

Curly
Monkey Junky

« Reply #319 on: May 05, 2011, 01:01:09 PM »

Sick joke, but she never gave them the dog's toothbrush, just the hairbrush that wasn't exclusively Caylee's.

OMGWTF

"I'm for truth, no matter who tells it. I'm for justice no matter who it's for or against."
                             Malcolm X
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.