May 28, 2024, 04:18:15 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #193 5/03/11 - 5/06/11  (Read 280098 times)
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #340 on: May 05, 2011, 01:54:33 PM »

Casey Anthony Trial Jurors May Be Chosen Here

http://www.wpbf.com/video/27778392/detail.html#ixzz1LQOutMAC
Thanks for sharing this little beauty!!   A fair jury panel can be chosen, any where really.  It's all about what type of game the defense wants to play. moo

That would not be 45 minutes away. I think it will be Hillsboro or Brevard county.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #341 on: May 05, 2011, 01:56:45 PM »

Thank You too, Brandi!  8 seats are missing to make 100 and I don't see any seats reserved for C & G!!    

A-H are the missing 8 seats?

O4Bull
Monkey Junky

Boycott ALL the Scamthonys THEY are ALL LIARS.

« Reply #342 on: May 05, 2011, 01:57:39 PM »

I forgot to add, "she's playing "SURVIVOR" ", and this will be her biggest challenge yet.  She's going for "immunity" and she may enjoy this more than any other part about the trial.  She will feel she has some control over her fate, even if it's just a little.  I expect her to be very very opinionated, and vocal with her opinions.
Grandma2Maddie
Monkey Junky

This is my granddaughter!

« Reply #343 on: May 05, 2011, 01:58:24 PM »

This is a little interesting being it's coming from a judge.....

::snipping2::

Dear Judge Eaton: I would like to ask why the grandparents George and Cindy are not charged with any misconduct in this case. -- Angie, Little Rock, Ark.
It is up to the state attorney to decide whether to bring charges against anyone, and the decision not to prosecute cannot be reviewed by any court or even the governor. In this case, the Anthonys are important witnesses for the state, and it is not surprising they have not been charged with anything -- at least not yet. -- Judge O.H. Eaton

Read more: http://www.wesh.com/casey-anthony-extended-coverage/27775256/detail.html#ixzz1LU7AFpde

Tupelo-ITA!  This was music to my ears.  LDB, in one of the recent hearings when she was questioning Cindy, sort of alluded to impending charges. I'm sorry I don't have a link, but I just remember thinking "Uh-huh, yeah!".  Cindy would be wise not to trifle with LDB.  She'll take Cindy down faster than Cindy could imagine.  Cindy and George are on record as identifying the smell as that like a dead body/human decomp/a smell a law enforcement officer doesn't forget, cleaning the car, and locating a live Casey.  That's followed by actively and publicly perpetrating a kidnapping scenario complete with public fundraising to "Find Caylee".  Fraud charges immediately come to mind, as well as complicity and  impending an investigation (to start).  Abuse of a corpse and improper burial come to mind also.  Perjury isn't the only option.  JMO
Does anyone remember Cindy admitting giving LE the dogs toothbrush and saying it was Caylee's?

No. What I remember is she gave a hairbrush that was not used exclusively on Caylee,  although she represented it as Caylee's hairbrush.

I remember the hairbrush thingy, but wasn't there something about a toothbrush also??? 
I thought there was too but my memory is not very good.

R.I.P. Caylee Marie Anthony!   You are our ANGEL Caylee!  Making money off of a murdered child is not a legitimate form of income!
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #344 on: May 05, 2011, 02:03:18 PM »

Thank You too, Brandi!  8 seats are missing to make 100 and I don't see any seats reserved for C & G!!    

I believe those are the seats for extra attorneys in front of the rail that separates them from the gallery.

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
Grandma2Maddie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #345 on: May 05, 2011, 02:03:39 PM »

This is a little interesting being it's coming from a judge.....

::snipping2::

Dear Judge Eaton: I would like to ask why the grandparents George and Cindy are not charged with any misconduct in this case. -- Angie, Little Rock, Ark.
It is up to the state attorney to decide whether to bring charges against anyone, and the decision not to prosecute cannot be reviewed by any court or even the governor. In this case, the Anthonys are important witnesses for the state, and it is not surprising they have not been charged with anything -- at least not yet. -- Judge O.H. Eaton

Read more: http://www.wesh.com/casey-anthony-extended-coverage/27775256/detail.html#ixzz1LU7AFpde

Tupelo-ITA!  This was music to my ears.  LDB, in one of the recent hearings when she was questioning Cindy, sort of alluded to impending charges. I'm sorry I don't have a link, but I just remember thinking "Uh-huh, yeah!".  Cindy would be wise not to trifle with LDB.  She'll take Cindy down faster than Cindy could imagine.  Cindy and George are on record as identifying the smell as that like a dead body/human decomp/a smell a law enforcement officer doesn't forget, cleaning the car, and locating a live Casey.  That's followed by actively and publicly perpetrating a kidnapping scenario complete with public fundraising to "Find Caylee".  Fraud charges immediately come to mind, as well as complicity and  impending an investigation (to start).  Abuse of a corpse and improper burial come to mind also.  Perjury isn't the only option.  JMO
Does anyone remember Cindy admitting giving LE the dogs toothbrush and saying it was Caylee's?

IIRC...I think Cindy said she should have given the dogs tootbrush to LE, not that she actually did.  Here is the email from Larry Garrison claiming Cindy gave a random hairbrush, not Caylee's specifically.     
http://www.wftv.com/news/18145599/detail.html
Thanks!  Now I remember she said she should have but earlier I couldn't remember that.

R.I.P. Caylee Marie Anthony!   You are our ANGEL Caylee!  Making money off of a murdered child is not a legitimate form of income!
Grandma2Maddie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #346 on: May 05, 2011, 02:05:13 PM »

I so sick of in sessions showing over and over the same thing. Both yesterday and today.
Yesterday it was an interview with Bozo over and over... today they are showing all her jail visits over and over.
Are they trying to make sure all the people that maybe on the jury can get throw ed
off because of seeing this and getting it martially burned into their brain. 
I won't watch it at all.  I don't want to see Bozo and CM.  The 2 months of the trial I will need medication to get through it.

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #347 on: May 05, 2011, 02:10:06 PM »

Thanks for sharing this little beauty!!   A fair jury panel can be chosen, any where really.  It's all about what type of game the defense wants to play. moo

That would not be 45 minutes away. I think it will be Hillsboro or Brevard county.

Do they realize that this could have been a visit by CJBP for a second location, if necessary as he discussed.   I believe a fair jury can be seated anywhere & there is NO location that this case has not been saturated with as a result of today's resource capabilities local, cable, internet.

Interesting breaking news here:

3 Deputies Exposed To Unknown Substance At Courthouse
Three Palm Beach County sheriff's deputies were exposed to an unknown substance at the Palm Beach County courthouse Thursday, West Palm Beach firefighters said.
City spokesman Chase Scott said the deputies were hurt when they opened an amnesty box and were exposed to pepper spray.

Read more: http://www.wpbf.com/news/27788284/detail.html#ixzz1LVE4xgnC

tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #348 on: May 05, 2011, 02:14:12 PM »

I believe those are the seats for extra attorneys in front of the rail that separates them from the gallery.

http://www.ninthcircuit.org/programs-services/courtroom23/

I guess alot of the media will be up in the balcony, I forgot about the balcony.

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #349 on: May 05, 2011, 02:22:15 PM »

No. What I remember is she gave a hairbrush that was not used exclusively on Caylee,  although she represented it as Caylee's hairbrush.

I remember the hairbrush thingy, but wasn't there something about a toothbrush also??? 

Ono, IIRC, you are correct...she made a 'joke' ( saying she thought about giving the FBI ( I think it was the FBI) the dogs toothbrush....how anyone could make a joke was beyond my understanding

She may not find all of these things too funny when this trial is over and she is charged with obstruction of justice.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #350 on: May 05, 2011, 02:28:47 PM »

If I'm not mistaken, jury selection is a closed proceeding. The Anthony's directing their lawyer make a statement on their behalf is grandiose posturing.  They couldn't legally be there, unless they're the defendant charged in the case, the prosecuting attorneys, or the defense attorneys.  In short, they're not invited to the party.  This sounds like Cindy saving face to me.  It's sad that she/they felt like they had to spin it...not as sad as Caylee dying because so much other stuff was spun for the last 21 years.  There's a point where people who refuse to acknowledge their sin are overtaken by their sin. Even now, Cindy continues to entrench herself in her "position"- her rights as a victim, her constitutional rights being violated, her right to have an unsupervised (in any form) visit with Casey.  Does she really think Casey's going to listen to her now?  Seriously?  She hasn't respected or listened to Cindy for years and now, she's got nothing to lose.  Cindy honestly (an oxymoron, I know) believes she holds sway over Casey.  Casey, on the other hand, has no bargaining chip.  Cindy can't pull this one out of a hat for her, so Cindy's as useless to Casey as Amy's empty checkbook.  It appears more than one person is going to be receiving a reality check during this trial.  If Cindy's in denial about anything, it's the fact that Casey hates her.   All MOO

I SO totally agree with everything you said.............I am surprised the attorney for the Anthonys put out such a statement KNOWING the rules of the court and the procedures. At least he has kept them quiet for a while, but it sounds as if he is getting ready to go the way of their other ones............OUT THE DOOR...........

CasuallyCool
Monkey Junky

What a beauty!!!

« Reply #351 on: May 05, 2011, 02:29:12 PM »

I see that they got mushroom head and whoregie one on opposite sides of the courtroom.

Do No Evil 
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #352 on: May 05, 2011, 02:33:48 PM »

loca, it will be interesting to see if and how Casey interacts with her atty's during the jury selection process.  Will she be Miss proficient para legal, taking notes, eyeballing the jurors, giving some of them the eagle eye?
...smiling at others.  Should be interesting.

can
thanks for responding ... should be real interesting I hope their first and final impression of her is not good....

Loca
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #353 on: May 05, 2011, 02:34:43 PM »

Order for Defendant's Motion For Trial Exhibits.pdf 05-05-11
http://www.ninthcircuit.org/news/High-Profile-Cases/Anthony/Downloads/Order%20for%20Defendant%27s%20Motion%20For%20Trial%20Exhibits.pdf

Order For Motion for Transcription Services -Erinn Martin.pdf 05-05-11
http://www.ninthcircuit.org/news/High-Profile-Cases/Anthony/Downloads/Order%20For%20Motion%20for%20Transcription%20Services%20-%20Erinn%20Martin.pdf

Order For Motion For Transcription Services (6).pdf 05-05-11
http://www.ninthcircuit.org/news/High-Profile-Cases/Anthony/Downloads/Order%20For%20Motion%20For%20Transcription%20Services%20%286%29.pdf

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Curly
Monkey Junky

« Reply #354 on: May 05, 2011, 02:40:06 PM »

Thanks for sharing this little beauty!!   A fair jury panel can be chosen, any where really.  It's all about what type of game the defense wants to play. moo

Anything's possible but West Palm Beach is >3 hrs. south of Orlando.
Judge Perry indicated it'd be a 45 min. drive from Orlando.

OMGWTF

"I'm for truth, no matter who tells it. I'm for justice no matter who it's for or against."
                             Malcolm X
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #355 on: May 05, 2011, 02:42:24 PM »

I guess alot of the media will be up in the balcony, I forgot about the balcony.

Thanks for posting the actual courtroom pic.

I believe you are right about those 8 seats.

Here is what I think is the balcony (in orange)

Curly
Monkey Junky

« Reply #356 on: May 05, 2011, 02:47:08 PM »

Interesting. Didn't Bozo say he wants to be against the wall facing the jury?
I guess they'll have to rearrange the desks.

OMGWTF

"I'm for truth, no matter who tells it. I'm for justice no matter who it's for or against."
                             Malcolm X
Curly
Monkey Junky

« Reply #357 on: May 05, 2011, 02:57:09 PM »

If I'm not mistaken, jury selection is a closed proceeding. The Anthony's directing their lawyer make a statement on their behalf is grandiose posturing.  They couldn't legally be there, unless they're the defendant charged in the case, the prosecuting attorneys, or the defense attorneys.  In short, they're not invited to the party.  This sounds like Cindy saving face to me.  It's sad that she/they felt like they had to spin it...not as sad as Caylee dying because so much other stuff was spun for the last 21 years.  There's a point where people who refuse to acknowledge their sin are overtaken by their sin. Even now, Cindy continues to entrench herself in her "position"- her rights as a victim, her constitutional rights being violated, her right to have an unsupervised (in any form) visit with Casey.  Does she really think Casey's going to listen to her now?  Seriously?  She hasn't respected or listened to Cindy for years and now, she's got nothing to lose.  Cindy honestly (an oxymoron, I know) believes she holds sway over Casey.  Casey, on the other hand, has no bargaining chip.  Cindy can't pull this one out of a hat for her, so Cindy's as useless to Casey as Amy's empty checkbook.  It appears more than one person is going to be receiving a reality check during this trial.  If Cindy's in denial about anything, it's the fact that Casey hates her.   All MOO

I SO totally agree with everything you said.............I am surprised the attorney for the Anthonys put out such a statement KNOWING the rules of the court and the procedures. At least he has kept them quiet for a while, but it sounds as if he is getting ready to go the way of their other ones............OUT THE DOOR...........

Could be that Sindy badgered the attorney until he agreed to file the motion.
I can't wait for it to be denied.
I also wonder if Bozo is ignoring their request to visit his client.

OMGWTF

Malcolm X
flutter1
Monkey Junky

« Reply #358 on: May 05, 2011, 03:32:19 PM »

Ono, IIRC, you are correct...she made a 'joke' ( saying she thought about giving the FBI ( I think it was the FBI) the dogs toothbrush....how anyone could make a joke was beyond my understanding

She may not find all of these things too funny when this trial is over and she is charged with obstruction of justice.

If I remember correctly, that information came from emails, possibly between Sindee and her brother, or maybe her mother.

A joyful heart is the health of the body, but a depressed spirit dries up the bones. Proverbs 17:22 NAB

We don`t know who the monsters are.  And as a parent, our job is to take care of our children. Ken Fries, Sheriff Allen County commenting on the death of Aliah
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #359 on: May 05, 2011, 03:46:55 PM »

http://www.wesh.com/r/27786629/detail.html
Ask The Judge: Lie Detectors, Caylee's Father
Judge O.H. Eaton, Jr., WESH Legal Analyst
POSTED: 10:49 am EDT May 5, 2011
UPDATED: 12:07 pm EDT May 5, 2011

Read more: http://www.wesh.com/casey-anthony-extended-coverage/27786629/detail.html#ixzz1LVNPdwU9

Trim, thanks

Why Not Find Caylee's Biological Father?

Dear Judge Eaton: With all the characters involved in the Anthony case, I keep getting caught up on the aspect that there is one major person missing. There seems to have been little effort made by the prosecution or the defense to who determine Caylee's biological father. Should we just take the Anthonys' word as fact that the father died in an accident? Wouldn't this man be Caylee's next of kin? Can this unknown variable have any bearing on the upcoming trial? -- Laura, Little Rock, Ark.

The identity of the biological father is not important to the charges that have been brought. There is a provision for the next of kin to be allowed to sit in the courtroom during a trial, but the next of kin is often a witness, and judges usually exclude them from the courtroom like other witnesses. -- Judge O.H. Eaton

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.