April 28, 2024, 06:48:26 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #193 5/03/11 - 5/06/11  (Read 277348 times)
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #360 on: May 05, 2011, 03:49:32 PM »

http://myclerk.myorangeclerk.com/CaseDetail.aspx?CaseID=6236234

05/05/2011           Motion Defendant's; for Trial Exhibits
05/05/2011           Transport Order

This is interesting, hope it's not a sign of delay of trial........the Transport Order is no longer listed.

I was told it was probably pulled so the date and time of her transport wouldn't be made public....a SAFETY concern...makes sense to me

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #361 on: May 05, 2011, 03:52:08 PM »

Casey Anthony Trial Jurors May Be Chosen Here

http://www.wpbf.com/video/27778392/detail.html#ixzz1LQOutMAC
Thanks for sharing this little beauty!!   A fair jury panel can be chosen, any where really.  It's all about what type of game the defense wants to play. moo

tupelo, I totally agree. What an insult to everyone, all this crap is, about not being able to seat a fair jury in Orlando or anyplace else.

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #362 on: May 05, 2011, 03:56:36 PM »

The one thing I really like about the seating chart is that most of the public gets the better seats up close.  Only one row of media in front of them. Marinade Dave is waaay back there. lol

I thought the area behind the arc was the balcony seating......no?

Rest in Peace Caylee

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #363 on: May 05, 2011, 03:59:56 PM »

Thank You too, Brandi!  8 seats are missing to make 100 and I don't see any seats reserved for C & G!!    

A-H are the missing 8 seats?
I believe those are the seats for extra attorneys in front of the rail that separates them from the gallery.

http://www.ninthcircuit.org/programs-services/courtroom23/

I guess alot of the media will be up in the balcony, I forgot about the balcony.

thanks....I thought that was balcony seating

Rest in Peace Caylee

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #364 on: May 05, 2011, 04:02:00 PM »

Does anyone remember Cindy admitting giving LE the dogs toothbrush and saying it was Caylee's?

No. What I remember is she gave a hairbrush that was not used exclusively on Caylee,  although she represented it as Caylee's hairbrush.

I remember the hairbrush thingy, but wasn't there something about a toothbrush also??? 

Ono, IIRC, you are correct...she made a 'joke' ( saying she thought about giving the FBI ( I think it was the FBI) the dogs toothbrush....how anyone could make a joke was beyond my understanding

She may not find all of these things too funny when this trial is over and she is charged with obstruction of justice.

I hope the SA charges both of them with everything possible...IMO they are leeches that suck the blood from anyone they come in contact with.

Rest in Peace Caylee

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #365 on: May 05, 2011, 04:07:26 PM »

Does anyone remember Cindy admitting giving LE the dogs toothbrush and saying it was Caylee's?

No. What I remember is she gave a hairbrush that was not used exclusively on Caylee,  although she represented it as Caylee's hairbrush.

I remember the hairbrush thingy, but wasn't there something about a toothbrush also??? 

Ono, IIRC, you are correct...she made a 'joke' ( saying she thought about giving the FBI ( I think it was the FBI) the dogs toothbrush....how anyone could make a joke was beyond my understanding

She may not find all of these things too funny when this trial is over and she is charged with obstruction of justice.

I hope the SA charges both of them with everything possible...IMO they are leeches that suck the blood from anyone they come in contact with.

agree Sunny..

ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

Sorry Caylee, the jury took your day away.

« Reply #366 on: May 05, 2011, 04:21:55 PM »

Thank You too, Brandi!  8 seats are missing to make 100 and I don't see any seats reserved for C & G!!    

I believe those are the seats for extra attorneys in front of the rail that separates them from the gallery.

I guess alot of the media will be up in the balcony, I forgot about the balcony.

I thought Bozo et al were going to be off to the side so that nobody can see what they are writing from behind?

Thank you for my avi Brandi!

The jury wanted to go home, so a killer goes free.
ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

« Reply #367 on: May 05, 2011, 04:24:04 PM »

I see that they got mushroom head and whoregie one on opposite sides of the courtroom.

LMAO.  I hope they are not allowed in.  I fear they will somehow get a mistrial with their stupid faces and general misbehavior and the jury seeing that. 

ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

« Reply #368 on: May 05, 2011, 04:25:29 PM »

Oh yay, 500 bux can buy whorseface a whole slew of colored pens and different shapes/sizes/colors of paper for her to scribble on. Edit to fix typo.  MB
« Last Edit: May 05, 2011, 06:32:06 PM by MuffyBee » Logged

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #369 on: May 05, 2011, 04:26:05 PM »

I thought Bozo et al were going to be off to the side so that nobody can see what they are writing from behind?

that was their request...let see if it happens...if so, every twitch they mke will be seen by the entire gallery....so I say BRING IT ON!! Monkey Devil!

Rest in Peace Caylee

ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

« Reply #370 on: May 05, 2011, 04:26:47 PM »

Interesting. Didn't Bozo say he wants to be against the wall facing the jury?
I guess they'll have to rearrange the desks.

I just said that.  He afwaid the nasty media will see the love notes he writes her.

ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

« Reply #371 on: May 05, 2011, 04:28:50 PM »

Oh yay, 500 bux can buy whoreface whorseface a whole slew of colored pens and different shapes/sizes/colors of paper for her to scribble on.

If a moderator is around, would you be so kind as to add an s in there for me please?  I meant to type whorseface. Done.MB
« Last Edit: May 05, 2011, 06:32:57 PM by MuffyBee » Logged

TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #372 on: May 05, 2011, 04:33:06 PM »

If I'm not mistaken, jury selection is a closed proceeding. The Anthony's directing their lawyer make a statement on their behalf is grandiose posturing.  They couldn't legally be there, unless they're the defendant charged in the case, the prosecuting attorneys, or the defense attorneys.  In short, they're not invited to the party.  This sounds like Cindy saving face to me.  It's sad that she/they felt like they had to spin it...not as sad as Caylee dying because so much other stuff was spun for the last 21 years.  There's a point where people who refuse to acknowledge their sin are overtaken by their sin. Even now, Cindy continues to entrench herself in her "position"- her rights as a victim, her constitutional rights being violated, her right to have an unsupervised (in any form) visit with Casey.  Does she really think Casey's going to listen to her now?  Seriously?  She hasn't respected or listened to Cindy for years and now, she's got nothing to lose.  Cindy honestly (an oxymoron, I know) believes she holds sway over Casey.  Casey, on the other hand, has no bargaining chip.  Cindy can't pull this one out of a hat for her, so Cindy's as useless to Casey as Amy's empty checkbook.  It appears more than one person is going to be receiving a reality check during this trial.  If Cindy's in denial about anything, it's the fact that Casey hates her.   All MOO

I SO totally agree with everything you said.............I am surprised the attorney for the Anthonys put out such a statement KNOWING the rules of the court and the procedures. At least he has kept them quiet for a while, but it sounds as if he is getting ready to go the way of their other ones............OUT THE DOOR...........

Could be that Sindy badgered the attorney until he agreed to file the motion.
I can't wait for it to be denied.
I also wonder if Bozo is ignoring their request to visit his client.

If I were bozo I would NOT want them anywhere near my client this close to trial. If Cindy knew anything about the defense strategy she would let it out just to spite KC. That battle is ongoing as you can tell by the horrible clothes she puts KC in.........

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

« Reply #373 on: May 05, 2011, 04:38:54 PM »

So, I thought I read that yesterday was the last day to file a motion about the location for jury selection, right?  Does that mean that Bozo did not object to the location, since there was no motion filed?

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #374 on: May 05, 2011, 04:48:56 PM »

thanks....I thought that was balcony seating

Sorry MODS, I forgot the quote/picture stack.....brain pooter....Let's all try to remember to cut the posts and limit the stack....I am on my old computer and it really slows it down with the pictures in particular. NOTE: DO NOT SPILL DR. PEPPER on your keyboard

Rest in Peace Caylee

TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #375 on: May 05, 2011, 04:54:23 PM »

Casey Anthony Trial Jurors May Be Chosen Here

http://www.wpbf.com/video/27778392/detail.html#ixzz1LQOutMAC
Thanks for sharing this little beauty!!   A fair jury panel can be chosen, any where really.  It's all about what type of game the defense wants to play. moo

tupelo, I totally agree. What an insult to everyone, all this crap is, about not being able to seat a fair jury in Orlando or anyplace else.

I find it hard to believe they cannot find 12 people who will agree to base their verdict on the evidence presented in court. That is nothing but another excuse for being half azz attorneys.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #376 on: May 05, 2011, 04:55:45 PM »

So, I thought I read that yesterday was the last day to file a motion about the location for jury selection, right?  Does that mean that Bozo did not object to the location, since there was no motion filed?

I guess so as it was 5:00 PM yesterday, but you know him nothing has ever been on time and he thinks he should be exempt for all court rules.

ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

« Reply #377 on: May 05, 2011, 04:58:03 PM »

I guess so as it was 5:00 PM yesterday, but you know him nothing has ever been on time and he thinks he should be exempt for all court rules.

Yeah, knowing him, he will file a motion Friday at 4:49 pm.  If he has no objections, does that kind of tell us where it is, based on where he has mentioned he wanted to go before, but I cannot remember where he said he wanted to go. 

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #378 on: May 05, 2011, 05:00:18 PM »

http://www.wesh.com/casey-anthony-extended-coverage/27791636/detail.html
George, Cindy's Lawyer Makes Public Appeal For Meeting
Casey Anthony's Parents Want To See Her Before Trial
POSTED: 4:29 pm EDT May 5, 2011
UPDATED: 4:43 pm EDT May 5, 2011

Read more: http://www.wesh.com/casey-anthony-extended-coverage/27791636/detail.html#ixzz1LWPECIy1

also video at link

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #379 on: May 05, 2011, 05:03:02 PM »

IIRC...I think Cindy said she should have given the dogs tootbrush to LE, not that she actually did.  Here is the email from Larry Garrison claiming Cindy gave a random hairbrush, not Caylee's specifically.      
http://www.wftv.com/news/18145599/detail.html

That is what she said but if you think about it she was telling everyone then that Caylee was dead because she did not want them to have accurate DNA to test.

Did she actually think if they had the wrong DNA they could not identify a body? If she had thought Caylee was alive she would have wanted complete accuracy in case they needed to test a child they found with someone else.

Some things tell all that law enforcement needed to know.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.