April 27, 2024, 07:59:31 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #193 5/03/11 - 5/06/11  (Read 277244 times)
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #400 on: May 05, 2011, 05:30:39 PM »

Around 4/27 or so we were discussing lesser/other charges....I said I'd ask my friend who is close to the case....I got his reply and forgot to post it...sorry...but here it is

"Sorry for delay in responding. Catching up on an enormous amount of emails. It is a strategic decision for the attorneys to ask for lesser included offenses or not. Sometimes, one throws the dice all or nothing. Other times it's hoping that something lesser comes in. Judge is bound to accept. Hope all is good. This is finally going to happen."

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #401 on: May 05, 2011, 05:30:59 PM »

http://myclerk.myorangeclerk.com/CaseDetail.aspx?CaseID=6236234
05/05/2011           Objection
Defense; to Motion for Relatives of Victim to be Excused from the Rule of Sequestration

Holy chit.
Does this mean the duhfense is objecting to to the A's being excused?

I read it is they are objecting to the motion meaning they want them sequestered. 

Me too.   

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #402 on: May 05, 2011, 05:31:22 PM »

Sorry I got that post screwed up - I was trying to cut some of it out as to not stack so much.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #403 on: May 05, 2011, 05:33:05 PM »

Love this statement........."Lippman pointed out that Anthony's lead attorney, Jose Baez, has had time in the last week to appear at a public forum and do national television interviews, but lamented that Baez would not take the time to address George and Cindy Anthony's request."

I would take it to mean that KC didn't want to see them since she has REFUSED to see them for 3 years..........DUHHHHHHHHHHHH

This is one time I would give Jose a high 5!  Just ignore them!!  KARMA!!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #404 on: May 05, 2011, 05:33:38 PM »

BILL SHEAFFER: Jury Selection Overview For Casey Anthony Trial
WFTV legal expert Bill Sheaffer gives an overview of the jury selection process for the Casey Anthony trial, as well as analysis of potential jurors. (05/05/11)

http://www.wftv.com/video/27791179/index.html

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

Sorry Caylee, the jury took your day away.

« Reply #405 on: May 05, 2011, 05:34:14 PM »

[quote author=TURBOTHINK link=topic=9804.msg1335341#msg1335341

I have a friend in Daytona I asked about it and she didn't even know what I was talking about. When we started discussing how that could be, she said kids & adults disappear and are killed down here all the time and there is no way I would want to keep up with it all as it is depressing. She would be a good one for sure.

I know I sometimes talk to my mother about this case, and tell her how she is going to be found guilty.  My mother loves to get my goat saying they really have no evidence, you never know, she may walk out, etc.  She does not watch it like me though and she lives in NY so the media is not as extensive.  My mother also hates cops/judges/etc., so she is a bit biased.  

In January of 2009 a forensic class at a local community college here did a presentation on this case. They read all that had been released at that time and watched all the videos available, then they prepared a case for the presenting DA (class member) and the ENTIRE CLASS voted that KC had killed her out of spite and every single one of them saw the Anthonys as trying to obstruct justice and deceive LE to get KC off. They were split 50/50 as to who the father was. Half thought her brother, and half her father. None of them believed ANY of the stories the family told about the father. I thought that was very interesting.

Now if 18 year old kids who are majoring in forensics can see though this case, I don't have much fear that an adult jury will not be able to do the same.
[/quote]

Oh, I really have no doubts.  I cannot see anything other than a guilty.  There is nobody else who could have killed Caylee.  I doubt the jury will have any problems finding her guilty either.  My mother is just anti-law.  She feels they are all corrupt.  She feels that innocent people are railroaded too often with no evidence.  I remember mentioning an item or 2 of evidence, and of course, she explained it away.  My mother is the type of people Bozo hopes to get on the jury.

Thank you for my avi Brandi!

The jury wanted to go home, so a killer goes free.
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #406 on: May 05, 2011, 05:34:51 PM »

Defense; to Motion for Relatives of Victim to be Excused from the Rule of Sequestration

Holy chit.

I read it is they are objecting to the motion meaning they want them sequestered.  

That is the way I read it too. It seems as if bozo does NOT want the Anthonys in the courtroom. "things that make you go hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm"

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

Curly
Monkey Junky

« Reply #407 on: May 05, 2011, 05:36:49 PM »

Holy chit.

That's how I was reading it, too.
I guess the As are going to be thrown under the bus for reals.
I wonder when they had the falling out with the duhfense?

OMGWTF

"I'm for truth, no matter who tells it. I'm for justice no matter who it's for or against."
                             Malcolm X
Curly
Monkey Junky

« Reply #408 on: May 05, 2011, 05:39:44 PM »

Holy chit.

That is the way I read it too. It seems as if bozo does NOT want the Anthonys in the courtroom. "things that make you go hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm"

Looks like Lippman got his answer.

OMGWTF

"I'm for truth, no matter who tells it. I'm for justice no matter who it's for or against."
                             Malcolm X
ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

« Reply #409 on: May 05, 2011, 05:40:19 PM »

Holy chit.

That's how I was reading it, too.
I guess the As are going to be thrown under the bus for reals.
I wonder when they had the falling out with the duhfense?

Maybe they are afraid Sindy will be too explosive or cause their client to cry at inappropriate times or react to them?  I don't know.  It does speak volumes though.

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #410 on: May 05, 2011, 05:41:11 PM »

http://www.wesh.com/casey-anthony-extended-coverage/27791636/detail.html
George, Cindy's Lawyer Makes Public Appeal For Meeting
Casey Anthony's Parents Want To See Her Before Trial
POSTED: 4:29 pm EDT May 5, 2011
UPDATED: 4:43 pm EDT May 5, 2011

Read more: http://www.wesh.com/casey-anthony-extended-coverage/27791636/detail.html#ixzz1LWPECIy1

also video at link

So what is the public supposed to do?  go beat up Bozo?  I love this part.

Lippman pointed out that Anthony's lead attorney, Jose Baez, has had time in the last week to appear at a public forum and do national television interviews, but lamented that Baez would not take the time to address George and Cindy Anthony's request.

Read more: http://www.wesh.com/casey-anthony-extended-coverage/27791636/detail.html#ixzz1LVvxw2C8

Wow. This is pathetic.
I'll put my money on Casey not wanting to see them and Bozo not wanting to allow it.

Curly, add my money to your please

Rest in Peace Caylee

ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

« Reply #411 on: May 05, 2011, 05:41:12 PM »

Holy chit.

'
I want to read that motion, interesting.

Curly
Monkey Junky

« Reply #412 on: May 05, 2011, 05:42:30 PM »

http://www.wesh.com/casey-anthony-extended-coverage/27791636/detail.html
George, Cindy's Lawyer Makes Public Appeal For Meeting
Casey Anthony's Parents Want To See Her Before Trial
POSTED: 4:29 pm EDT May 5, 2011
UPDATED: 4:43 pm EDT May 5, 2011

Read more: http://www.wesh.com/casey-anthony-extended-coverage/27791636/detail.html#ixzz1LWPECIy1

also video at link

So what is the public supposed to do?  go beat up Bozo?  I love this part.

Lippman pointed out that Anthony's lead attorney, Jose Baez, has had time in the last week to appear at a public forum and do national television interviews, but lamented that Baez would not take the time to address George and Cindy Anthony's request.

Read more: http://www.wesh.com/casey-anthony-extended-coverage/27791636/detail.html#ixzz1LVvxw2C8

Wow. This is pathetic.
I'll put my money on Casey not wanting to see them and Bozo not wanting to allow it.

Curly, add my money to your please

Done, Sunny!

OMGWTF

Malcolm X
Curly
Monkey Junky

« Reply #413 on: May 05, 2011, 05:43:10 PM »

Holy chit.

'
I want to read that motion, interesting.

Yeah, me too. Can't wait to read it.

OMGWTF

Malcolm X
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #414 on: May 05, 2011, 05:44:19 PM »

Turbo, I agree. I have a friend in Orlando who know nearly nothing about the case...she read about it when it was first reported Caylee was 'missing,' but she told me it just got boring until Caylee's remains were found, then it got boring again....she said it was the same thing over and over..she would be an ideal candidate for a juror..she knows a little but has not followed the case. I am sure she is not alone.

I have a friend in Daytona I asked about it and she didn't even know what I was talking about. When we started discussing how that could be, she said kids & adults disappear and are killed down here all the time and there is no way I would want to keep up with it all as it is depressing. She would be a good one for sure.

I know I sometimes talk to my mother about this case, and tell her how she is going to be found guilty.  My mother loves to get my goat saying they really have no evidence, you never know, she may walk out, etc.  She does not watch it like me though and she lives in NY so the media is not as extensive.  My mother also hates cops/judges/etc., so she is a bit biased. 

Zoo....your Mom sounds like she is a hoot!  But she is not alone in her thinking that they don't have the evidence to convict her. 

Rest in Peace Caylee

TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #415 on: May 05, 2011, 05:46:55 PM »

Who is bozo doing a deposition on now?  Always a day late and a dollar short.

05/04/2011           Notice of Supplemental Discovery
Defendant's

TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #416 on: May 05, 2011, 05:49:11 PM »

Turbo, I agree. I have a friend in Orlando who know nearly nothing about the case...she read about it when it was first reported Caylee was 'missing,' but she told me it just got boring until Caylee's remains were found, then it got boring again....she said it was the same thing over and over..she would be an ideal candidate for a juror..she knows a little but has not followed the case. I am sure she is not alone.

I know I sometimes talk to my mother about this case, and tell her how she is going to be found guilty.  My mother loves to get my goat saying they really have no evidence, you never know, she may walk out, etc.  She does not watch it like me though and she lives in NY so the media is not as extensive.  My mother also hates cops/judges/etc., so she is a bit biased. 

Zoo....your Mom sounds like she is a hoot!  But she is not alone in her thinking that they don't have the evidence to convict her. 

I find most people who think that way really don't have much information on the case. All they have seen usually are the defense attorneys spouting their bull, so they believe them. 99% of what the defense has put out so far has turned out to be all untruths, but many people don't have enough other information to make a reasonable opinion.

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #417 on: May 05, 2011, 05:50:00 PM »

thanks trim....well, well well...ummmmmm...Oh yes, I am loving it!!  guess there will not be a visitation either....KARMA!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

Curly
Monkey Junky

« Reply #418 on: May 05, 2011, 05:50:40 PM »

Who is bozo doing a deposition on now?  Always a day late and a dollar short.

05/04/2011           Notice of Supplemental Discovery
Defendant's

Probably a key player whose memory he hopes  has faded.

OMGWTF

Malcolm X
ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

« Reply #419 on: May 05, 2011, 05:52:32 PM »

Yeah, she is a hoot all right.  I think they have plenty of evidence and all they really need is the 31 days. 

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.