April 18, 2024, 03:40:11 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: 'Temporary Inflation' - the gift that keeps on giving to Main Street  (Read 1089 times)
WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« on: April 27, 2011, 01:23:12 PM »

Increasing money supply, increasing debt, stagnant wages, rising unemployment, rising invasion, rising gang activity, and inflation - gifts that Washington and the Fed keep giving to Main Street - no relief in sight...

When someone on Main Street earns a dollar, saves that dollar for the future, I believe it should still be worth 100 pennies in the future.  NO INFLATION.

QE for business...not Main Street.

Why does it seem that no one in Washington or in the FED works for the common man, woman, and child in America?

Why does it seem that they only work to make private banks like the Fed richer and more powerful?

Create piles of wealth for foreign companies, foreign banks, and hedge funds?

WHERE IS ANY BENEFIT FOR AMERICA TO THE INTERVENTION IN THE ECONOMY CAUSED BY THE FED?  WASHINGTON?  CONGRESS?  WHITE HOUSE?

American's on Main Street continue to watch as their money is transferred to the wealthy, big political business, special interests, and unions...nothing for the common man, woman, and child - the bulk of Americans that work every day and save for the future.

The future is here and their money is being destroyed/stolen by politicians and private banks. 

When will Washington serve 'we the people' and not special interests and private banks?

just my humble opinions

All my posts are just my humble opinions.  Please take with a grain of salt.  Smile

It doesn't do any good to hate anyone,
they'll end up in your family anyway...
WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1 on: April 27, 2011, 01:27:08 PM »

A few generations ago, $1 bought two burgers, a fry, and small coffee at McDonalds.  There was even enough left over - some change back.

Where is the hope and change for America?  The unfairest place on the earth?  Why does Washington and the Fed only seem to work for murky 'business' that seems to include private/foreign banks?  Foreign companies?  Foreign workers?  Hedge funds?

Why does Obama invest in big oil interests in Columbia and Brazil?  Ignore the jobless in America?  When will Obama's subsidy of foreign business/workers stop?

When will American's on Main Street come first?  Where is the hope and change for a better
America?

All my posts are just my humble opinions.  Please take with a grain of salt.  Smile

It doesn't do any good to hate anyone,
they'll end up in your family anyway...
Pages: 1   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.