April 26, 2024, 12:00:16 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Obama & Illegal Immigration "It is a mistake..."  (Read 1307 times)
WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« on: April 27, 2011, 04:18:41 PM »

In an interview with WSB-TV Tuesday, Obama said of House Bill 87: “It is a mistake for states to try to do this piecemeal. We can’t have 50 different immigration laws around the country. Arizona tried this, and a federal court already struck them down.”

“The truth of the matter is that we’ve done more on enforcement than any previous administration,” he said. “We have more border patrols. We have been engaging in serious enforcement crackdowns on employers who are hiring undocumented workers.”

If the Federal government is refusing to control the border, why shouldn't states act?  Perhaps states have a moral and legal obligation to protect their citizens?  For some reason, the Federal government ignores their obligation to keep Americans safe?

Obama and enforcement?  Does it really matter how many border guards or patrols Obama pays for it they don't keep the illegals/drug dealers/smugglers out?  Encourage drugs and guns to cross the border?

How about keeping the illegal aliens/'undocumented' OUT?

"Unlike the federal government, the state of Georgia actually balances its budget each year and we simply cannot afford to wait on solutions from Washington, D.C.," Ramsey said in an e-mail. "We will continue to take decisive and necessary action as a state to enforce the rule of law and protect our citizens from the problems posed by the federal government’s failure to live up to its most basic responsibility to secure our nation’s borders."

http://www.ajc.com/news/georgia-politics-elections/obama-blasts-ga-bill-926880.html?cxtype=rss_news_128746

All my posts are just my humble opinions.  Please take with a grain of salt.  Smile

It doesn't do any good to hate anyone,
they'll end up in your family anyway...
WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1 on: April 27, 2011, 04:23:57 PM »

How many come and become part of the 'undocumented' welfare case load?  Undocumented drain on the taxpayer pocketbook?  Never work, live forever on the backs of hard working folks on Main Street?  Kinda like Aunt Zaituni?

All my posts are just my humble opinions.  Please take with a grain of salt.  Smile

It doesn't do any good to hate anyone,
they'll end up in your family anyway...
Pages: 1   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.