March 29, 2024, 08:47:23 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Osama Bin Laden Dead  (Read 116037 times)
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #60 on: May 02, 2011, 08:06:20 AM »

GOD Bless our Troops!!   

Interesting fact....Hitler confirmed dead May 1, 1945......Bin Laden confirmed dead May 1, 2011.    Death of evil has a date!

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
Red
Administrator
Monkey Junky

« Reply #61 on: May 02, 2011, 08:08:29 AM »

I am wondering if this is why William and Kate postponed their honeymoon.

I would say that is probably a pretty good thought. Most likely as the US State Dept has put out a warning to all Americans travling overseas.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #62 on: May 02, 2011, 08:13:24 AM »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ruNrdmjcNTc

Courtesy Of The Red, White And Blue (The Angry American)
by Toby Keith

Lots of comments on this video tonight!   

Guess I wasn't the only one who thought of it when I heard the news...   

Love it, TM!!   

I have to add this one!! Woo Hoo!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OtZ5YsvREi4

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #63 on: May 02, 2011, 08:14:36 AM »

GOD Bless our Troops!!   

Interesting fact....Hitler confirmed dead May 1, 1945......Bin Laden confirmed dead May 1, 2011.    Death of evil has a date!

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Red
Administrator
Monkey Junky

« Reply #64 on: May 02, 2011, 08:20:58 AM »

Oh Good! He's already buried at sea!! 

"Osama Bin Fish Crap" has a nice ring to it!   ::justice2NJ::

yes, he has already been buried at sea.

Terrorist 911 Mastermind Osama Bin Laden Dead and Buried at Sea

http://scaredmonkeys.com/2011/05/01/osama-bin-laden-is-dead-confirmed/

GOOD RIDDANCE TO BAD RUBBISH!!!
Red
Administrator
Monkey Junky

« Reply #65 on: May 02, 2011, 08:30:10 AM »

This is emotional for me.  I lost a lot of friends in the attacks.
I'm sorry San.
  May God rest their souls and all who were lost.   an angelic monkey

I heart goes out to you too San, I know how you feel. At times I wanted to cheer last nite and then other tears came to my eyes. I went to hs and college in the shadows of NYC and worked there for a bit. My schools lost many alums from the terrorist attacks let alone the comminity I lived in, one of the pilots lived and went to church. It strikes home more so than normal when you know people who ha perished that fateful day.

Thankfully we provided Justice for them yesterday.

For those who do not know or have forgotten, Scared Monkeys was born out of September 11, 2001. The inspiration for this website came after looking in horror of the death and devastation at the hands of radical Muslim terrorists and stating that never again will we put our heads in the sand and just think that life is not with out dangers. ALWAYS QUESTION and never take things for granted.

God Bless all those who died that day and those that have died in our Armed Forces.

This is not the end ... our mission against terrorism is in full swing.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #66 on: May 02, 2011, 08:40:24 AM »

http://www.abc3340.com/story/14551329/us-official-bin-laden-killed-near-islamabad
Bin Laden killed in fiery raid in Pakistan
Posted: May 01, 2011 10:49 PM CDT Updated: May 02, 2011 7:09 AM CDT

By NAHAL TOOSI and ZARAR KHAN
Associated Press

ABBOTTABAD, Pakistan (AP) - The death of Osama bin Laden in a fortress-like compound on the outskirts of a Pakistani city that is home to three army regiments and thousands of soldiers raises questions over whether Pakistani security forces knew the whereabouts of the world's most wanted man.
 ::snipping2::

~ Peter Frampton
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #67 on: May 02, 2011, 09:09:04 AM »

Oh Good! He's already buried at sea!! 

"Osama Bin Fish Crap" has a nice ring to it!   ::justice2NJ::

yes, he has already been buried at sea.

Terrorist 911 Mastermind Osama Bin Laden Dead and Buried at Sea

http://scaredmonkeys.com/2011/05/01/osama-bin-laden-is-dead-confirmed/

GOOD RIDDANCE TO BAD RUBBISH!!!

Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #68 on: May 02, 2011, 10:26:24 AM »

Thanks, TM. On this, I have no political view, right or left. I'm grateful that Obama set getting Bin Laden as a priority and that he saw the results. I know that Bush did what he could to achieve it and shares in the pride that it was accomplished.

I'm proud of our troops, and hope that the one that put that bullet in Bin Laden's head feels the gratitude of all Americans!

This is interesting, IMO, and I've heard it on Fox News about 4 times now (so...no link)...but...How Osama came to be found started 4 years ago, after the capture of Kahlid Sheikh Mohammad (mastermind) and he was sent to Gitmo.  One of the pieces of information Kahlid gave up was the "nickname" of Osama's courier.  Our intel started checking it out and found out who the guy with that nickname was....then it was discovered that another courier was around a lot with the nicknamed guy....then it was discovered that the two couriers are brothers....all this over time from 4 years ago....then it was discovered where the couriers lived and that was curious because the couriers have no money but seemed to be owners of a compound with a huge house built on it in 2005, 18' security walls with razorwire on top, security gates, etc.  You got it!!! The nickname guy and his brother are the two couriers that were killed with Osama and his oldest son, along with a woman that they chose to use as a human shield. 

Osama went out like he lived his life - a COWARD!!!

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #69 on: May 02, 2011, 10:42:29 AM »

The raid
 The operation Sunday went smoothly except for a helicopter landing that was not part of the original plan. The choppers were only intended to hover over the scene, but due to a technical malfunction, one of them landed or fell — "not a crash," the official said — so the military dispatched a third "emergency" helicopter to the scene.

"This operation was a surgical raid by a small team designed to minimize collateral damage. Our team was on the compound for under 40 minutes and did not encounter any local authorities."

Bin Laden himself participated in the ensuing firefight, the officials suggested.

"Bin laden was killed in a firefight as our operators came onto the compound," an official said.

Did he fire, a reporter asked.He did resist the assault force, and he was killed in a firefight," an official said. NBC News reported that he was shot in the left eye.

Four adult males were killed: bin Laden, his son, and the two couriers.

"One woman killed when used as a shield," and other women were injured, the officials said. The women's names were not given; it's not clear whether bin Laden's wife was among them.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/42853221/ns/world_news-death_of_bin_laden/

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #70 on: May 02, 2011, 11:56:39 AM »

photo of Bin Laden, dead, taken from a Pakistani news channel

EDIT: Photo Deleted Per Blonde's request.
« Last Edit: May 02, 2011, 12:13:18 PM by CBB » Logged

Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #71 on: May 02, 2011, 12:07:40 PM »

Please delete that last photo it may be fake  photoshopped. Sorry I just got too excited

crazybabyborg
« Reply #72 on: May 02, 2011, 12:14:16 PM »

Please delete that last photo it may be fake  photoshopped. Sorry I just got too excited

Done, Blonde. I'm excited too!
crazybabyborg
« Reply #73 on: May 02, 2011, 12:16:25 PM »

Thanks, TM. On this, I have no political view, right or left. I'm grateful that Obama set getting Bin Laden as a priority and that he saw the results. I know that Bush did what he could to achieve it and shares in the pride that it was accomplished.

I'm proud of our troops, and hope that the one that put that bullet in Bin Laden's head feels the gratitude of all Americans!

This is interesting, IMO, and I've heard it on Fox News about 4 times now (so...no link)...but...How Osama came to be found started 4 years ago, after the capture of Kahlid Sheikh Mohammad (mastermind) and he was sent to Gitmo.  One of the pieces of information Kahlid gave up was the "nickname" of Osama's courier.  Our intel started checking it out and found out who the guy with that nickname was....then it was discovered that another courier was around a lot with the nicknamed guy....then it was discovered that the two couriers are brothers....all this over time from 4 years ago....then it was discovered where the couriers lived and that was curious because the couriers have no money but seemed to be owners of a compound with a huge house built on it in 2005, 18' security walls with razorwire on top, security gates, etc.  You got it!!! The nickname guy and his brother are the two couriers that were killed with Osama and his oldest son, along with a woman that they chose to use as a human shield. 

I've heard it exactly as you posted, Puzzler! Thanks for sharing it here!
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #74 on: May 02, 2011, 01:37:04 PM »

SHOT by the USA in the head   

Yep..and I want to see the photos!!

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #75 on: May 02, 2011, 01:45:53 PM »

Thank you Muffy.  I was lucky that day.  If I didn't take my vacation that week I would have been there in the building.

San, if I knew that, then I had forgotten. WoW... I am so glad you were not there and so sorry for your losses and the losses of all. I'd been in the towers in the past, but knew no one. The attacks brought me to my knees in grief for all...that day and even still, I'll never forget.

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #76 on: May 02, 2011, 01:55:04 PM »

I am so sorry, San and for all those who lost people they love that day.  Many people here were lost, as that is where they go to work each day.  I am thinking of our own Angie911x also today.

an angelic monkey an angelic monkey an angelic monkey

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #77 on: May 02, 2011, 02:00:05 PM »

http://blogs.telegraph.co.uk/news/willheaven/100085835/why-that-photo-of-a-dead-osama-bin-laden-is-almost-certainly-a-photoshopped-fake/

WARNING  the link within the above link that shows where the original photo of a dead man came from and was photoshopped into binny's features may be gross to some.

Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #78 on: May 02, 2011, 03:29:13 PM »

I've heard it exactly as you posted, Puzzler! Thanks for sharing it here!

Yes, very painstaking process for intelligence agents..starting with small, bits of info and slowly, tediously piecing them together...what a wonderful job they did...and our president made the right call..glad to be an American today.

Interesting that his couriers were seen coming and going over the years..but Osama was not seen.  Makes me wonder if they had a series of underground tunnels running from the house to the outside..I can't imagine this guy remaining inside for 4 years.  And he is such a recognizable figure..6'4"..that is tall and so thin.  They felt they had enough circumstantial evidence to make the decision he was in there ..and they were right.  I've been watching CNN and their coverage has been good.  I wait anxiously to see what else is revealed in the coming days.  The Seals got what intel they could out of the compound before they left and they have not had time to go through it all.  Should be some GITMO individuals very worried right now.

I think there may be some retaliation, but nothing compared to what we have already dealt with terrorist wise.  I am glad they gave him an Islamic burial..and at sea.  He is enough of a martyr already..no need for his fanatical followers having a grave to visit to increase his martyrdom.

San very sorry for the loss of so many of your friends and fellow workers on 9/11.  Thank God you had vacation that day.  I had family members in NYC that day for work related travel.  They were staying in the area of the twin towers and had luckily just left their hotel to attend a meeting ..they were lucky.  I have another cousin who is a pilot and was scheduled to fly that day..his plane was grounded ..luckily.  I just thank God that one more monster is gone who brought so much death and destruction to the world.  We are safer in his death then in his life.
And yes Hitler's death was confirmed on May 1, 1945 ...another coward, another hater, another monster. 

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #79 on: May 02, 2011, 04:17:24 PM »

Photos inside the compound where Osama was killed (no bodies - but graphic):

http://abcnews.go.com/International/slideshow/photos-inside-osama-bin-laden-kill-zone-13508190

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.