March 29, 2024, 12:43:12 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Osama Bin Laden Dead  (Read 116025 times)
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #140 on: May 04, 2011, 03:26:56 PM »

President Obama will not release Osama Bin Laden death photos: report

BY Lukas I. Alpert
DAILY NEWS STAFF WRITER
Originally Published:Wednesday, May 4th 2011, 1:35 PM
Updated: Wednesday, May 4th 2011, 1:59 PM

Read more: http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/2011/05/04/2011-05-04_president_obama_will_not_release_osama_bin_laden_death_photos_report.html#ixzz1LPTmsxP8

President Obama decided Wednesday not to release "gruesome" death photos of Osama Bin Laden with a gaping gunshot wound through his forehead.

Obama said he had made the decision not to make the graphic images public in an interview with CBS' "60 Minutes" taped Wednesday.

::snipping2::
SEE what I mean no proof

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #141 on: May 04, 2011, 04:12:58 PM »

BY Lukas I. Alpert
DAILY NEWS STAFF WRITER

Read more: http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/2011/05/04/2011-05-04_president_obama_will_not_release_osama_bin_laden_death_photos_report.html#ixzz1LPTmsxP8

President Obama decided Wednesday not to release "gruesome" death photos of Osama Bin Laden with a gaping gunshot wound through his forehead.

Obama said he had made the decision not to make the graphic images public in an interview with CBS' "60 Minutes" taped Wednesday.

SEE what I mean no proof

I think the proof is in the fact that  the whole US government would not lie about one incident involving Osama.  If he were not dead he would have been on Al Jezera  (spelling?)by now showing his face and his gun and saying the Infidels did not get me..he would not miss that opportunity..if he were alive..which he isn't.

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #142 on: May 04, 2011, 04:18:27 PM »

Osama Bin Laden Pronounced Dead… For the Ninth Time

When Obama pronounced Osama Bin Laden dead in a televised announcement heard round the world last night, he was at least the ninth major head of state or high-ranking government official to have done so.

Given Bin Laden’s documented kidney problems and consequent need for dialysis, government officials, heads of state and counterterrorism experts have repeatedly opined that Osama Bin Laden has in fact been dead for some time. These assertions are based on Bin Laden’s failing health in late 2001 and visible signs of his deteriorating condition, as well as actual reports of his death from the same time frame.

In July of 2001, Osama Bin Laden was flown to the American Hospital in Dubai for kidney treatment. According to French intelligence sources, he was there met by the local CIA attache. When the agent bragged about his encounter to friends later, he was promptly recalled to Washington.

On the eve of September 11, Osama Bin Laden was staying in a Pakistani military hospital under the watchful eye of Pakistan’s ISI, the Pakistani equivalent of the CIA with deep ties to the American intelligence community.
http://www.infowars.com/osama-bin-laden-pronounced-dead…-for-the-ninth-time/

Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #143 on: May 04, 2011, 04:26:26 PM »

Osama Bin Laden’s daughter claimed her father was captured alive by US forces and then later executed in front of her.

Al-Arabiya, citing Pakistani security officials, reported that the 12-year-old daughter of Bin Laden saw her father executed after capture and drug aboard a helicopter.

The official allegedly rejected any notion a firefight took place.

“Not a single bullet was fired from the compound at the US forces and their choppers. Their chopper developed some technical fault and crashed and the wreckage was left on the spot,” the official told Al-Arabiya.

Security officials apparently did not recover any arms or explosives following an all-encompassing search of the compound. They did however remove two buffalos, a cow and roughly 150 chickens in addition to computer hard drives, DVDs and an array of documents.

According to the Pentagon it was also in the plan for the US forces to remove and take Bin Laden’s family with them when they left the compound. But, the failure of one of the helicopters forced them to scrub that part of the plan.

The mix of stories and lack of tangible evidence of what actually occurred has left many angry and confused. ::snipping2::

http://rt.com/usa/news/bin-laden-captured-alive-executed/

Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #144 on: May 04, 2011, 05:01:41 PM »

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #145 on: May 04, 2011, 05:54:12 PM »

BY Lukas I. Alpert
DAILY NEWS STAFF WRITER

SEE what I mean no proof

FWIW, I don't think providing images to the public would change anything, because it would be said they were photoshopped or somehow altered.  I understand there was facial recognician software used to  identify him after his death and it was reported DNA was taken and confirmed to be OBL's.

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #146 on: May 04, 2011, 05:59:14 PM »

Mr President we can't see a picture  of a dead Bin Laden but it was okay to watch our people holding hands and jumping to their deaths on September 11th How Sad

Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #147 on: May 04, 2011, 06:03:34 PM »

BY Lukas I. Alpert
DAILY NEWS STAFF WRITER

SEE what I mean no proof

FWIW, I don't think providing images to the public would change anything, because it would be said they were photoshopped or somehow altered.  I understand there was facial recognician software used to  identify him after his death and it was reported DNA was taken and confirmed to be OBL's.

I heard on Fox News at 6:00 am it was a retina scan. How did they get if from him in the first place to compare it

Sorry I don't want to act like a B*tch but I need more

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #148 on: May 04, 2011, 06:44:54 PM »

http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/navy-seals-return-united-states-killing-osama-bin/story?id=13525344
Video
Navy SEALs Who Captured, Killed Osama Bin Laden Return to United States
May 4, 2011

The elite Navy SEAL fighters responsible for capturing and killing Osama bin Laden returned to the United States today. Before their return, a trove of information seized by the SEALS arrived at a FBI laboratory.
A trove of information seized in the 40-minute raid that left bin Laden dead arrived at an FBI laboratory in Quantico, Va., between Monday night and Tuesday, sources told ABC News. At least five computers, 10 hard drives and more than 100 digital media items, including disks, DVDs and thumb drives, traveled more than 7,000 miles to the FBI facility.

In addition to the digital media and paper documents, the Navy SEALs also took guns and a number of other items from the Abbottabad, Pakistan, compound. Those guns have been checked for fingerprints, which will be run through a huge intelligence database that culls fingerprints from terrorist safe houses and the battlefields of Iraq and Afghanistan.
Bin Laden appeared to be ready to run at any time with money and phone numbers stitched into his clothes when the SEALs found him on an upper floor of his compound.

Bin Laden's clothing had 500 euros and two phone numbers sewn into it, sources told ABC News. Analysts are tracing those phone numbers and going through each computer seized, running keyword searches using words like "explosives" or "weddings." Weddings is a word often used by al Qaeda to signify a bombing.
White House spokesman Jay Carney reaffirmed that the murder of an unarmed bin Laden was lawful.

"The team had the authority to kill Osama bin Laden unless he offered to surrender, in which case the team was required to accept his surrender if the team could do so safely. The operation was conducted in a manner fully consistent with the laws of war," said Carney at a press conference today

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #149 on: May 04, 2011, 07:49:33 PM »

http://abcnews.go.com/Blotter/top-secret-stealth-helicopter-program-revealed-osama-bin/story?id=13530693
Top Secret Stealth Helicopter Program Revealed in Osama Bin Laden Raid: Experts
May 4, 2011

Before an elite team of U.S. Navy SEALs executed a daring raid that took down Osama bin Laden, the commandos were able to silently sneak up on their elusive target thanks to what aviation analysts said were top secret, never-before-seen stealth-modified helicopters.

In the course of the operation that cost the al Qaeda leader his life, one of the two Blackhawk helicopters that carried the SEALs into bin Laden's Pakistani compound grazed one of the compound's wall and was forced to make a hard landing. With the chopper inoperable, at the end of the mission the SEALs destroyed it with explosives.

Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #150 on: May 04, 2011, 07:57:35 PM »

Osama Bin Laden’s daughter claimed her father was captured alive by US forces and then later executed in front of her.

Al-Arabiya, citing Pakistani security officials, reported that the 12-year-old daughter of Bin Laden saw her father executed after capture and drug aboard a helicopter.

The official allegedly rejected any notion a firefight took place.

“Not a single bullet was fired from the compound at the US forces and their choppers. Their chopper developed some technical fault and crashed and the wreckage was left on the spot,” the official told Al-Arabiya.

Security officials apparently did not recover any arms or explosives following an all-encompassing search of the compound. They did however remove two buffalos, a cow and roughly 150 chickens in addition to computer hard drives, DVDs and an array of documents.

According to the Pentagon it was also in the plan for the US forces to remove and take Bin Laden’s family with them when they left the compound. But, the failure of one of the helicopters forced them to scrub that part of the plan.

The mix of stories and lack of tangible evidence of what actually occurred has left many angry and confused. ::snipping2::

He is dead, they did not remove animals and leave guns..the angry and confused people this article references are the Pakistani's that gave him a "funeral" of sorts toda, as happened in other parts of the Mid East..the terrorist world is angry and confused..not the rest of us.

Retina scans were done, DNA was compared, visual recognition was completed..his daughter and wife saw him die..he's done..stick a fork in him..if you can find him at the bottom of the North Arbian Sea.

A picture says nothing..either you believe your President, the Seals, the CIA, the FBI, the Head of Homeland Security, the Secretary of State, congressional leaders ..or you don't..a photo would not change that..there are already dozens out there that are photshopped.  So..either you take theri word or you don't...and that's about as good as it gets. 

And might I ask why would the whole American government suddenly decide to lie to us..what would be the purpose of that..this is silly..I won't discuss this anylonger.

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
crazybabyborg
« Reply #151 on: May 04, 2011, 08:00:54 PM »

Apparently the tail section of the compromised helicopter was left intact where much of the stealth technology is located. Pakistan now has control of the tail section along with custody of OBL's wife. I wish we had both! I would think the wife could be a wealth of information and I'm fearful that our enemies might benefit from what they could learn from the chopper section.
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #152 on: May 04, 2011, 08:12:35 PM »

Apparently the tail section of the compromised helicopter was left intact where much of the stealth technology is located. Pakistan now has control of the tail section along with custody of OBL's wife. I wish we had both! I would think the wife could be a wealth of information and I'm fearful that our enemies might benefit from what they could learn from the chopper section.
  Gezzz CNN said the Navy Seals touch and  destroyed it they even showed a picture of it so that couldn't happen

Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #153 on: May 04, 2011, 08:13:31 PM »

Retina scans were done, DNA was compared, visual recognition was completed..his daughter and wife saw him die..he's done..stick a fork in him..if you can find him at the bottom of the North Arbian Sea.

Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #154 on: May 04, 2011, 08:18:52 PM »

Photos from the Bin Laden Compound

graphic
http://www.reuters.com/subjects/bin-laden-compound

wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #155 on: May 04, 2011, 08:29:15 PM »

Well, we should have gone back and finished blowing the helicopter up. Pakistan is not our friend -- one well placed nuclear bomb woud have sufficed nicely.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #156 on: May 04, 2011, 10:33:32 PM »

Well, we should have gone back and finished blowing the helicopter up. Pakistan is not our friend -- one well placed nuclear bomb woud have sufficed nicely.

I'm not going to try and out guess or speculate on why they didn't make sure everything was destroyed but maybe because they wanted to get the hell out of there.  Sounds like they were able to obtain tons of computer information. 

I trust and applaud the job our Navy Seals did.  They are heroes in my book.

Samarie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #157 on: May 04, 2011, 10:34:52 PM »

Photos from the Bin Laden Compound

graphic
http://www.reuters.com/subjects/bin-laden-compound

I think these pics were released to assure Al Qaeda that OBL is indeed dead. His followers would know and recognize his son, his right hand couriers and where he was staying. JMO
Samarie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #158 on: May 04, 2011, 10:40:31 PM »

I'm not going to try and out guess or speculate on why they didn't make sure everything was destroyed but maybe because they wanted to get the hell out of there.  Sounds like they were able to obtain tons of computer information. 

I trust and applaud the job our Navy Seals did.  They are heroes in my book.

Klaas ITA about getting out of there quick, especially since they entered without Pakistan's permission and the compound neighbors were all ready tweeting.

I think it was remarkable that this unit of Seals accomplished what they did, in the amount of time and only 5 people killed (specific targets, with the exception of 1 women caught in the crossfire), given there were an estimated 3 dozen living in the house, including 23 children.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #159 on: May 04, 2011, 10:42:13 PM »

BY Lukas I. Alpert
DAILY NEWS STAFF WRITER

SEE what I mean no proof

I heard on Fox News at 6:00 am it was a retina scan. How did they get if from him in the first place to compare it

Sorry I don't want to act like a B*tch but I need more

Well if FoxNews said it then it must be true, LOL 

Seriously, I watch FoxNews every day but I believe about 30% of what they say.   
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.