April 24, 2024, 11:26:47 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Girl found covered in feces in cage, another child's remains unearthed  (Read 11057 times)
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« on: May 02, 2011, 11:40:27 PM »

http://www.wavy.com/dpp/news/local_news/girl-found-covered-in-feces-in-cage
Video)
Child's remains unearthed from shed
Girl found covered in feces in cage
April 30, 2011

GLOUCESTER COUNTY, Va. (WAVY) - Police said they have just unearthed the remains of a child on the property of the same home where they found a starving child left imprisoned in a cage.
More...

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #1 on: May 03, 2011, 09:08:08 AM »

Girl kept in crib box for a year
Investigators say she couldn't walk
Updated: Monday, 02 May 2011, 7:05 PM EDT

.................details outlined in court documents are so graphic they are almost unbelievable, but the Gloucester County Sheriff's Office said the details are facts that paint a horrifying scene

snipped
http://www.wavy.com/dpp/news/local_news/girl-kept-in-crib-box-for-a-year

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
KittyMom
Monkey All Star Jr.

Borgman

« Reply #2 on: May 03, 2011, 09:27:50 AM »

http://www.dailypress.com/news/dp-nws-gloucester-search-warrants-20110502,0,4541660.story
Murder charges levied against Gloucester couple

IMO, they should have their reproductive organs removed with no meds and rusty spoons.   

These are my opinions and subject to change.
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #3 on: May 03, 2011, 09:31:47 AM »

http://www.dailypress.com/news/dp-nws-gloucester-search-warrants-20110502,0,4541660.story
Murder charges levied against Gloucester couple

IMO, they should have their reproductive organs removed with no meds and rusty spoons.   

and that would be too kind for these monsters!

what in the hell is wrong with people?? I have no words...

KittyMom
Monkey All Star Jr.

Borgman

« Reply #4 on: May 03, 2011, 09:32:09 AM »

The Monster

KittyMom
Monkey All Star Jr.

Borgman

« Reply #5 on: May 03, 2011, 09:35:23 AM »

Whoa, Nellie.....is it just me or do these two have similar facial features...deep set, narrow eyes, chin, lips.

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #6 on: May 03, 2011, 09:37:55 AM »

what I don't understand is why do these people who do not want these children even keep them? why do they go to so much trouble to build a cage, feed them once in awhile and go to the trouble of hiding them when they could so easily give these children up? no worries then, no kid, no responsibility whatsoever, no listening to the child crying etc....
wonder how long before this little girl would be buried in the back yard too..
Will this child ever have a chance to recover and have a normal life after all that has happened to her?

in this case, since there is no record of this child's birth, they would not be collecting welfare for her would they?

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #7 on: May 03, 2011, 09:38:35 AM »

Whoa, Nellie.....is it just me or do these two have similar facial features...deep set, narrow eyes, chin, lips.

YES~ almost like brother and sister!

KittyMom
Monkey All Star Jr.

Borgman

« Reply #8 on: May 03, 2011, 09:43:37 AM »

I know in my state, you have to show a bc to collect welfare, Peachcare, foodstamps, or WIC.  If she truly had Downs they could get SSI plus free childcare through the school systems program that takes kids starting at 3months of age.  I just don't understand someone being so sorry they don't even try to make money off of their handicapped child.

fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #9 on: May 03, 2011, 10:24:28 PM »

http://www.wtkr.com/news/wtkr-gloucester-couple-update,0,4797068.story

Brian Gore and his wife Shannon are charged with locking their young daughter in a cage. Brian Gore's ex-girlfriend is speaking out.

"He was really a nice guy. He went to church and everything," says Brian Gore's ex-girlfriend Sandy.

snipped.

I just love it when they say that last part.  What POS these two are.  I can't believe they let him bond out of jail, like it was all her fault.  JMO.

Also I agree on the possibly related part.  Poor babies. 
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #10 on: May 04, 2011, 11:33:58 AM »

she was found clad in a diaper and a t-shirt, eating her own skin 

snipped.......

wore only a diaper and t-shirt and was eating flakes of dried skin on her body. ...
http://buzzload.wordpress.com/2011/05/04/police-find-girl-living-in-a-cage-eating-her-own-skin-in-virginia-mobile-home/

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #11 on: May 05, 2011, 07:50:20 AM »

morning all..

going to church does not make one a good person as any one with common sense knows...

Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #12 on: May 05, 2011, 03:23:28 PM »

Indeed they do 

A Virginia couple has been charged with first degree murder and attempted capitol murder after police found the remains of one of their children buried in the backyard of their trailer home, and another caged, malnourished and eating her own flaking skin.

snipped
http://hiphopwired.com/2011/05/04/couple-charged-after-daughter-found-caged-eating-skin/

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #13 on: May 05, 2011, 03:26:54 PM »

Indeed they do 

A Virginia couple has been charged with first degree murder and attempted capitol murder after police found the remains of one of their children buried in the backyard of their trailer home, and another caged, malnourished and eating her own flaking skin.

snipped
http://hiphopwired.com/2011/05/04/couple-charged-after-daughter-found-caged-eating-skin/

I will be very surprised if these 2 are not blood related..they look soooo much alike..

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #14 on: May 05, 2011, 03:29:23 PM »

Indeed they do 

snipped

I will be very surprised if these 2 are not blood related..they look soooo much alike..

this article says that the little girl is 2 yrs old..the first article said that she is about 5 or 6..which is correct I wonder? and do we know approximate age of the buried child?

fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #15 on: May 06, 2011, 10:46:37 PM »

Cookie not sure but in most media I've read they seem to be saying "child" than refer to the one month old as baby.  So not sure on the age of the recovered body.

As to the little girl this article actually states; http://abcnews.go.com/US/virginia-parents-accused-murder-keeping-starving-child-cage/story?id=13528448

In addition to the caged girl, whose age police estimate at 5 or 6, police removed a healthy 2-month-old infant. Both children were placed in protective custody.

The caged girl, whom the Gores told police was only 2-years-old
snipped.

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #16 on: May 07, 2011, 04:10:36 PM »

Hi fatcat! always like seeing you posting..
even though it is always sad stories that we are usually posting about..
they seem to get worse ...xxxxx

fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #17 on: May 10, 2011, 06:15:28 PM »

Hi fatcat! always like seeing you posting..
even though it is always sad stories that we are usually posting about..
they seem to get worse ...xxxxx

you got that right cookie!  Glad to see you also.  This couple is particularly disgusting I am hoping they spend the rest of their days in jail and as usual I will happily pay taxes for their keep one way or another. 
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #18 on: May 10, 2011, 06:19:47 PM »

http://www.dailypress.com/news/gloucester-county/dp-nws-gloucester-abuse-search-warran20110510,0,4993244.story

Caged girl's mom crawled into ceiling, left purse

The search warrant affidavits in the hospital incident were filed on Friday afternoon. Investigators sought to examine two laptop computers belonging to the Gores and Shannon Gore's black purse.

Investigators concluded the computers weren't at the Gores' residence when it was searched on April 29, according to court documents. During questioning of Shannon Gore, she was asked about photos of the children and told investigators "there are a lot of photos on the computer," according to court documents.

Investigators found a witness who said while Brian Gore was out of jail on April 29 he showed up with a bag containing the computers and said he "got the worse (sic) stuff out of the house," according to court documents.

The computers were tracked to the office of Shannon Gore's attorney, Ron Smith, who voluntarily provided them to investigators for forensic examination, according to court documents.

On May 4, Little asked the facilities manager at Riverside Walter Reed Hospital about the purse, which had been left behind due to safety concerns related to climbing in the ceiling, according to court documents.

The facilities manager said workers did not see the purse. Little asked him to look again, according to court documents.

"I received a call a short time later indicating they had found a black purse that appeared to have been thrown approximately 15 feet away from where Shannon Gore had been discovered," Little wrote in court documents.

Shannon Gore was charged in Gloucester County General District Court with one count of destruction of property for damaging ceiling tiles at the hospital. A hearing is scheduled for Aug. 2.

snipped.
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #19 on: May 12, 2011, 05:27:32 PM »

http://www.wtkr.com/news/wtkr-gores-moved-to-norfolk,0,7754123.story

another new article gives update on Girl - stable condition still in hospital and baby boy - fine in protective custody. 
Pages: 1 2 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.