March 19, 2024, 03:06:07 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #194 5/06/11 -  (Read 188184 times)
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #120 on: May 07, 2011, 01:44:27 AM »

well, sounds like the tampa bay media might have figured out the jury location.  not surprised

According to my research, Tampa and St. Pete are not within an hour's drive to Orlando.

TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #121 on: May 07, 2011, 01:45:02 AM »

well, sounds like the tampa bay media might have figured out the jury location.  not surprised

From looking at the demographics that might not be the best place for KC.

http://www.areavibes.com/largo-fl/demographics/

Many older persons and almost no 18-24 year old females. I have checked the demographics on a number of different sites and they all are very close to the same

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #122 on: May 07, 2011, 01:47:16 AM »

well, sounds like the tampa bay media might have figured out the jury location.  not surprised

According to my research, Tampa and St. Pete are not within an hour's drive to Orlando.

We have friends in St. Pete & Tampa and we actually can drive it in about 45 minutes out of Orlando if in a hurry. We go to the bowl games there and to the Buccaneer's games and always stay off 192 in Kissimmee.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #123 on: May 07, 2011, 01:54:44 AM »

Sounds like Clearwater possibly, but the 49th St address indicates its a juvenile court.   The Pinellas County Jail is right nearby though.

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #124 on: May 07, 2011, 01:57:13 AM »

We have friends in St. Pete & Tampa and we actually can drive it in about 45 minutes out of Orlando if in a hurry. We go to the bowl games there and to the Buccaneer's games and always stay off 192 in Kissimmee.

You drive too fast. Wink

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #125 on: May 07, 2011, 02:06:34 AM »

You drive too fast. Wink

Its a pretty direct route on I-4.  Many trips to Disney, etc.  KISS IMM MEE, o memories if we didnt stay on property we rented condos in Kissimmee a few times.

TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #126 on: May 07, 2011, 02:09:45 AM »

I predict that George & Cindy won't make it past the pros's opening statement.  I just hope those courtroom guards are armed with a taser.  I want to see Cindy twitching.    Monkey Devil!
[/b]

TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #127 on: May 07, 2011, 02:14:35 AM »

You drive too fast. Wink

Only when going to Sea World/Bush Gardens.........LOL   

loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #128 on: May 07, 2011, 02:18:28 AM »

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/os-cindy-casey-anthony-visit-canceled20110507,0,7103352.story
Report: Cindy, Casey Anthony jailhouse meeting called off

Loca
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #129 on: May 07, 2011, 02:24:48 AM »

Yup

http://www.wesh.com/casey-anthony-extended-coverage/27809116/detail.html#ixzz1LdFSr0am
Lippman said Casey's attorney, Jose Baez, advised his client against the meeting.

Read more: http://www.wesh.com/casey-anthony-extended-coverage/27809116/detail.html#ixzz1Le37MfkI

TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #130 on: May 07, 2011, 02:43:09 AM »

This is so sad and disturbing.  I have been following a case in my area. Chris Coleman killed his wife and 2 little boys. He was convicted last night of all 3 murders. How in the hell can someone kill any child..but how can one kill their own.......how could KC look at her child and kill her.... I think when Jeff was describing putting the duct tape on Caylee and she begged AL to 'make him stop' it was because that is what happened.....and Jeff knew!

That many in Orange county alone is unbelievable.What is wrong with these people? I don't want any more kids, but they could have given any of them to me rather than kill them. I would have loved to have had Caylee as we only have one girl in our family (my oldest daughter) and ALL the rest of them are boys on both sides.

ORANGE COUNTY

•Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, died during the summer of 2008. Her remains were found several months after she was reported missing by family members. Casey Anthony is charged with her daughter's death. The trial is scheduled to begin with jury selection Monday.

•Olivia Madison Garcia, 1, was killed in October 2008 while spending the night at the home of her baby-sitter Amanda Brumfield, who is charged with her murder. The case is set for trial in May.

•Bradley Royal Roosevelt III, 8 months, died in August 2009 after he and his twin sister spent the afternoon with their father. The girl twin was not injured. The trial for Bradley Roosevelt II has not been scheduled.

•Triumph Alexander Skinner, 7 months, died in September 2010 after arriving at the hospital with "perforated bowel" and a "severely fractured skull." His father, Keith Skinner, is charged with the boy's death. Skinner told deputies he stepped on the infant's stomach the night before his death and regularly threw him in the air, dropping him once. No trial date has been set.
Video: Al-Qaida confirms Osama bin Laden's death

•Alfonso Angelo Tapia, 2 months, was killed in October 2010. The infant suffered a brain injury while at home alone with his father and 2-year-old brother. Alfonso Tapia Lopez is charged with his son's death. The trial date has not been set.

•Noel Soto, 9 months, was died in September 2010. He was home being cared for by his father when he was injured in April 2010. Marcos Soto is charged with his son's death. A trial date has not been set.

•Jaliyah Rivera, 4 months, died in November 2010, while home alone with her father. The infant's skull was severely cracked and bits of bone were missing, police said. Her father, Luis Omar Rivera, is charged in her death. No trial date has been set.

•Noah Fake, 3, died in March 2011 after being severely beaten. His mother, Robin Greinke, and her boyfriend, Steven Neil, are charged with the child's death. The cases are being prosecuted separately. No trial date has been set.

OSCEOLA COUNTY

•Andres Sanchez, 4, died in April 2001. Several years after the death, prosecutors charged Luis Gerardo Rosario with killing the boy. The trial is slated for May.

•Jeremiah Shaneyfelt, 4 months, was killed in April 2009. He was being cared for by his mother's boyfriend, Michael Reid. Police say Reid had previously been charged with child abuse, accused of shaking, head-butting and dropping another girlfriend's child. Trial is set for August.

•Kenyon Jeriel Ortiz, 5, died in July 2009. Police say the boy refused to eat breakfast, which prompted his dad's girlfriend to swat him with a belt. The child hit the woman back, angering his father, Melvin Ortiz, who is accused of kicking him so hard that he died hours later. The girlfriend, Frances Rodriguez, pleaded guilty to aggravated manslaughter of a child in October 2010. No trial date has been set for Ortiz.

•Jariel Alexander, 2, died while in the care of his mother's boyfriend in October 2009. Jonathan Alicea told police he was frustrated when the boy refused to eat dinner then urinated in his pants. Alicea told investigators he hit the boy in the head, and then poured boiling water on him. Trial was scheduled for next week, but Alicea took a plea deal Tuesday. He will serve 30 years in prison.

Source: Orange-Osceola State Attorney's Office, police and sheriff's office records

TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #131 on: May 07, 2011, 02:46:12 AM »

Won't see her as "planned?" The ONLY one planning it was Cindy.......bozo is stupid but not that stupid........

Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #132 on: May 07, 2011, 02:49:10 AM »

That is so sad Turbo   So many little angels taken to soon.  an angelic monkey

GOD BLESS AMERICA
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #133 on: May 07, 2011, 02:54:29 AM »

I wondered about him from the beginning. It normally takes a LOT of time for a good jury consultant to interview the accused, the family, the attorneys, etc. They have to know the players to know what type of person would be the most receptive to the accused. If I understood him correctly on that show, he had not interviewed anyone in the case.

I am guessing that bozo tried to talk him into taking the case at that show and because he is considered very good, he was already booked. That is not something you just do the day the jury comes into the courtroom.

ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

Sorry Caylee, the jury took your day away.

« Reply #134 on: May 07, 2011, 03:35:54 AM »

Casey Anthony jury selection could be coming to Pinellas on Monday

LARGO — Somewhere in Florida on Monday, lawyers will start picking a jury in the high-profile murder case against Casey Anthony, the Orlando mother accused of killing her 2-year-old daughter.

The trial will take place in Orlando, but to find jurors who have not seen as much news coverage on the case, they will be picked elsewhere in the state.

The presiding judge has refused to say where that will happen.

But in Pinellas County this week, court officials have been preparing the criminal courthouse on 49th Street as if something very big is coming.

The building's largest courtroom has been cleared of other proceedings for early next week. A healthy number of people have been summoned for jury duty on Monday and Tuesday. And media parking spaces outside the courthouse have been cordoned off.

::snipping2::

http://www.tampabay.com/news/courts/criminal/casey-anthony-jury-selection-could-be-coming-to-pinellas-on-monday/1168296

Is Pinella within an hour from Orlando?

Yep that is St. Pete............hotels would not be $30.00 a night. LOL

What if JBP was not aware hotels would not be 30.00 a night?  Or, could he have been just generalizing, figuring everywhere would have 30.00 a night hotels?  Who knows, guess we find out Monday morning.

Thank you for my avi Brandi!

The jury wanted to go home, so a killer goes free.
ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

« Reply #135 on: May 07, 2011, 03:42:05 AM »

This is so sad and disturbing.  I have been following a case in my area. Chris Coleman killed his wife and 2 little boys. He was convicted last night of all 3 murders. How in the hell can someone kill any child..but how can one kill their own.......how could KC look at her child and kill her.... I think when Jeff was describing putting the duct tape on Caylee and she begged AL to 'make him stop' it was because that is what happened.....and Jeff knew!

That many in Orange county alone is unbelievable.What is wrong with these people? I don't want any more kids, but they could have given any of them to me rather than kill them. I would have loved to have had Caylee as we only have one girl in our family (my oldest daughter) and ALL the rest of them are boys on both sides.

ORANGE COUNTY

•Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, died during the summer of 2008. Her remains were found several months after she was reported missing by family members. Casey Anthony is charged with her daughter's death. The trial is scheduled to begin with jury selection Monday.

•Olivia Madison Garcia, 1, was killed in October 2008 while spending the night at the home of her baby-sitter Amanda Brumfield, who is charged with her murder. The case is set for trial in May.

•Bradley Royal Roosevelt III, 8 months, died in August 2009 after he and his twin sister spent the afternoon with their father. The girl twin was not injured. The trial for Bradley Roosevelt II has not been scheduled.

•Triumph Alexander Skinner, 7 months, died in September 2010 after arriving at the hospital with "perforated bowel" and a "severely fractured skull." His father, Keith Skinner, is charged with the boy's death. Skinner told deputies he stepped on the infant's stomach the night before his death and regularly threw him in the air, dropping him once. No trial date has been set.
Video: Al-Qaida confirms Osama bin Laden's death

•Alfonso Angelo Tapia, 2 months, was killed in October 2010. The infant suffered a brain injury while at home alone with his father and 2-year-old brother. Alfonso Tapia Lopez is charged with his son's death. The trial date has not been set.

•Noel Soto, 9 months, was died in September 2010. He was home being cared for by his father when he was injured in April 2010. Marcos Soto is charged with his son's death. A trial date has not been set.

•Jaliyah Rivera, 4 months, died in November 2010, while home alone with her father. The infant's skull was severely cracked and bits of bone were missing, police said. Her father, Luis Omar Rivera, is charged in her death. No trial date has been set.

•Noah Fake, 3, died in March 2011 after being severely beaten. His mother, Robin Greinke, and her boyfriend, Steven Neil, are charged with the child's death. The cases are being prosecuted separately. No trial date has been set.

OSCEOLA COUNTY

•Andres Sanchez, 4, died in April 2001. Several years after the death, prosecutors charged Luis Gerardo Rosario with killing the boy. The trial is slated for May.

•Jeremiah Shaneyfelt, 4 months, was killed in April 2009. He was being cared for by his mother's boyfriend, Michael Reid. Police say Reid had previously been charged with child abuse, accused of shaking, head-butting and dropping another girlfriend's child. Trial is set for August.

•Kenyon Jeriel Ortiz, 5, died in July 2009. Police say the boy refused to eat breakfast, which prompted his dad's girlfriend to swat him with a belt. The child hit the woman back, angering his father, Melvin Ortiz, who is accused of kicking him so hard that he died hours later. The girlfriend, Frances Rodriguez, pleaded guilty to aggravated manslaughter of a child in October 2010. No trial date has been set for Ortiz.

•Jariel Alexander, 2, died while in the care of his mother's boyfriend in October 2009. Jonathan Alicea told police he was frustrated when the boy refused to eat dinner then urinated in his pants. Alicea told investigators he hit the boy in the head, and then poured boiling water on him. Trial was scheduled for next week, but Alicea took a plea deal Tuesday. He will serve 30 years in prison.

Source: Orange-Osceola State Attorney's Office, police and sheriff's office records

It is disgusting what people have no problem doing to their children any more.  Life is not worth anything any more.

Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #136 on: May 07, 2011, 03:48:11 AM »

You are right Zoo it's disgusting how they think nothing of killing children or any body for that matter. 

GOD BLESS AMERICA
ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

« Reply #137 on: May 07, 2011, 03:59:10 AM »

You are right Zoo it's disgusting how they think nothing of killing children or any body for that matter. 

Most of them are so sure they won't get caught either.  I don't get it. 

Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #138 on: May 07, 2011, 04:44:24 AM »

Most of them are so sure they won't get caught either.  I don't get it. 

Me either.  Our children are gifts from God each and everyone of them.  an angelic monkey That's what I just don't see in the Anthony's. I was protected my kids and I am even more protective of my grand children.

GOD BLESS AMERICA
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #139 on: May 07, 2011, 04:59:30 AM »

Won't see her as "planned?" The ONLY one planning it was Cindy.......bozo is stupid but not that stupid........

I'm having bad thoughts about KC setting this all up to be a cruel mental joke on Cindy.
First, request made by George & Cindy to see KC; KC turns it down - doesn't want to see George.
Second, request mady by Cindy to see KC; KC okays it, meeting time scheduled - Cindy very happy.
Last, meeting cancelled citing on the advise of Baez....

IMO, KC  "NEVER" intended to see Cindy from the get-go!

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.