March 19, 2024, 03:20:38 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #194 5/06/11 -  (Read 188186 times)
NickandNora
Monkey Junky

« Reply #140 on: May 07, 2011, 05:53:59 AM »

You are right Zoo it's disgusting how they think nothing of killing children or any body for that matter. 

Most of them are so sure they won't get caught either.  I don't get it. 

Me either.  Our children are gifts from God each and everyone of them.  an angelic monkey That's what I just don't see in the Anthony's. I was protected my kids and I am even more protective of my grand children.

God please protect all the little babies and please help the ones that have lived here on earth so shortly receive justice that have not received it yet.
NickandNora
Monkey Junky

« Reply #141 on: May 07, 2011, 05:57:20 AM »

Won't see her as "planned?" The ONLY one planning it was Cindy.......bozo is stupid but not that stupid........

I'm having bad thoughts about KC setting this all up to be a cruel mental joke on Cindy.
First, request made by George & Cindy to see KC; KC turns it down - doesn't want to see George.
Second, request mady by Cindy to see KC; KC okays it, meeting time scheduled - Cindy very happy.
Last, meeting cancelled citing on the advise of Baez....

IMO, KC  "NEVER" intended to see Cindy from the get-go!

I think so too. I recall Shirley Plesea's words about how kc hates cindy.
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #142 on: May 07, 2011, 07:51:10 AM »

http://twitter.com/#!/CFNews13Casey

#CaseyAnthony refuses a video visitation request from her mother. Cindy will be notified officially in the next 30 min.

4 minutes ago via Twitter for iPhone

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #143 on: May 07, 2011, 07:51:55 AM »

God please protect all the little babies and please help the ones that have lived here on earth so shortly receive justice that have not received it yet.
[/quote]

Amen.

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #144 on: May 07, 2011, 08:00:56 AM »

Casey Anthony jury selection could be coming to Pinellas on Monday

By Curtis Krueger, Times Staff Writer
In Print: Saturday, May 7, 2011

LARGO — Somewhere in Florida on Monday, lawyers will start picking a jury in the high-profile murder case against Casey Anthony, the Orlando mother accused of killing her 2-year-old daughter.

The trial will take place in Orlando, but to find jurors who have not seen as much news coverage on the case, they will be picked elsewhere in the state.

The presiding judge has refused to say where that will happen.

But in Pinellas County this week, court officials have been preparing the criminal courthouse on 49th Street as if something very big is coming.

The building's largest courtroom has been cleared of other proceedings for early next week. A healthy number of people have been summoned for jury duty on Monday and Tuesday. And media parking spaces outside the courthouse have been cordoned off.

Pinellas-Pasco Chief Judge Thomas McGrady refused to comment on whether jury selection for the Anthony case is coming to Pinellas.

"Any information on where that case is going to go has to come from Orlando," he said.

About the schedule in the large Pinellas courtroom, Pinellas-Pasco courts spokesman Ron Stuart said: "There's nothing I can tell you."

A spokeswoman for the Pinellas County Sheriff's Office, which handles security at the courthouse, said she could not provide details on preparations for Monday and Tuesday. She referred a reporter back to the courts.

Pinellas Clerk of the Circuit Court Ken Burke referred a reporter to Chief Orange-Osceola Judge Belvin Perry.

Casey Anthony, 25, is accused of killing her daughter Caylee Marie Anthony in 2008. The case drew international news coverage as police searched for months for the girl's remains, which eventually were found about a quarter-mile from the Anthony home.

Because of the media glare, the Orange-Osceola courts have ruled that jurors will be selected from an undisclosed location outside that Central Florida region. While the case is well known across the state, the media coverage in the Orlando area has been even more intense.

After jurors are selected, they will be transported to Orange County for the trial.

In all court cases, judges want to find jurors who will make their decisions based on evidence they hear in court, not on media coverage. This can be difficult in high-profile cases like this one, in which potential jurors may have read or watched coverage about the case, and decided if a defendant is guilty or innocent.

It's only the extreme cases in which courts go outside of their normal jurisdictions to find jurors. For example, a high-profile double-murder case from Fort Myers was tried in Pinellas in 2009.

But this case would be somewhat different because after jurors are picked, they will be transported to Orange County, where they are expected to be sequestered.

Perry was so intent on keeping the jury selection site a secret that he initially wanted media outlets to sign a confidentiality agreement. Those signing the agreement would have learned the site Sunday, as long as they promised not to report it until later. Media outlets objected, and an appeals court rejected the plan.

http://www.tampabay.com/news/courts/criminal/casey-anthony-jury-selection-could-be-coming-to-pinellas-on-monday/1168296

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #145 on: May 07, 2011, 09:03:01 AM »

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/caylee-anthony/os-casey-anthony-trial-jail-visit-20110507,0,1348443.story
Casey Anthony rejects mom's request for jail visit
Cindy Anthony had requested to see Casey Anthony two days before start of her daughter's murder trial

By Bianca Prieto, Orlando Sentinel
7:30 a.m. EDT, May 7, 2011
Casey Anthony this morning rejected a request by her mother, Cindy Anthony, to visit her in jail.

Cindy Anthony had scheduled a 9 a.m. visit with her daughter at the Orange County Jail.

Cindy Anthony requested the video visitation Friday morning, a jail spokesman said. If Casey Anthony had accepted the visit, it will be the first time since August 2009 that she has received a visitor outside of her defense team.

Jail spokesman Allen Moore said inmates are not told of pending visitations until the day of the visit, and it was up to Casey Anthony to decide whether she wanted to participate in the video conference.
 ::snipping2::

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #146 on: May 07, 2011, 09:07:05 AM »

http://callsforjustice.wordpress.com/2011/05/06/casey-anthony-defense-pulling-out-all-the-stops/
Casey Anthony Defense Pulling Out All The Stops
05/06/2011 donchais

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1105/06/ng.01.html
NANCY GRACE
Mom to Be Retried in Microwave Death of Baby/Anthony Defense Loses Another Team Member
Aired May 6, 2011 - 20:00:00   ET

http://www.thehinkymeter.com/
Caylee Anthony case: Appellate court rules, media wins, court doesn’t lose
Posted on May 7, 2011 by Valhall

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #147 on: May 07, 2011, 09:07:53 AM »

Honestly, I still don't understand why the judge is letting Cindy and George attend the trial. They are a big part of this trial with their eye witness accounts, their interaction with the lil felon, the whole cover up, from start to finish they have inserted themselves here. So if they are to take the witness stand, what stops them from changing their testimonies according to what they have hear beforehand? This just isn't right. The rest of America has to follow these rules.

EVERYONE knows the Anthonys lie, they have absolutely no problem in changing or tweaking their stories to fit the scenario they want. Why would the Judge allow this? Is he hoping to catch them in something and send them to jail?   If I were him I would have send a squad car to their home, packed them up and send them to the nearest hotel (cheap one since this trial is costing so much) and put a guard at their door. No TV, no radio, no nothing. First one to emerge alive gets to testify at Casey's trial.

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
ISpy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #148 on: May 07, 2011, 09:12:21 AM »

Just popping good in for a sec.  Morning, everybody! Anyone want to take bets on whether Cindy will show up at the jail anyway and hold a press conference in the parking lot?  I have to confess, if I had a child arrested for murder (and I honestly-key word-honestly) thought she was being misrepresented, I'd show up and stage a press conference at the jail.  Of course, it'd be more effective to file a Bar Complaint (or several).  But it wouldn't touch the desperation factor.  Knowing Cindy, she's likely to show up on a show this weekend.  I admire her Mother-Bear tenacity, but it's misdirected.  I wish she'd used that tenacity to train Casey up, holding her accountable, teaching her honesty & accountability, or just getting the family mental health help.  I doubt if we'd be here needing justice for Caylee.  Not trying to kick Cindy here, just hoping this will be a lesson to other parents tempted to give their children "a pass".  Well, I need to run.  I hope you have an excellent weekend!  Take good care!

Food For Thought:  I heard a mom say recently, "My kids are not here to make me look good.".

Forecast for the Day:
God is reigning and the Son is shining.
N2WISHN
Monkey Junky

« Reply #149 on: May 07, 2011, 09:22:00 AM »

snipped

Cindy Anthony still showed up to the Orange County Jail to deposit money into her daughter's account.

http://www.cfnews13.com/article/news/2011/may/240804/Casey-Anthony-rejects-Cindy-Anthonys-jail-visit.html?cmpid=twitter
KittyMom
Monkey All Star Jr.

Borgman

« Reply #150 on: May 07, 2011, 09:24:56 AM »

snipped

Cindy Anthony still showed up to the Orange County Jail to deposit money into her daughter's account.

http://www.cfnews13.com/article/news/2011/may/240804/Casey-Anthony-rejects-Cindy-Anthonys-jail-visit.html?cmpid=twitter
bribery? or trying to make herself look the victim?

These are my opinions and subject to change.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #151 on: May 07, 2011, 09:31:01 AM »

http://www.wesh.com/casey-anthony-extended-coverage/27809116/detail.html
Attorney: No Jailhouse Meeting Between Cindy, Casey
Casey Anthony's Attorney Jose Baez Advised Against It, Lippman Says
POSTED: 10:35 pm EDT May 6, 2011
UPDATED: 12:32 am EDT May 7, 2011

Read more: http://www.wesh.com/casey-anthony-extended-coverage/27809116/detail.html#ixzz1LgH9zKGs

~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #152 on: May 07, 2011, 09:33:10 AM »

http://www.clickorlando.com/news/27798764/detail.html
Casey Anthony Rejects Mom's Visitation Request
Anthony Accused Of Murder In Death Of Daughter, Caylee
POSTED: Friday, May 6, 2011
UPDATED: 8:26 am EDT May 7, 2011

Cindy Anthony made the request on Friday, and the visit would have taken place at 9 a.m. Saturday, according to the Orange County Jail. Inmates are notified of visitation requests the morning of the potential visit, which would have been recorded on video.

Earlier this week, George and Cindy Anthony made it known that they would like to visit with their daughter. Mark Lippman, the attorney representing George and Cindy Anthony, told Local 6 News reporter Tony Pipitone that if Anthony agreed to his clients' request, he would ask Judge Belvin Perry to block the release of video of the meeting.

Anthony last met with her parents in August 2008.

~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #153 on: May 07, 2011, 09:35:42 AM »

http://www.wftv.com/news/27800602/detail.html
Casey Anthony Rejects Mom's Request For Visit
Posted: 10:41 am EDT May 6, 2011Updated: 8:18 am EDT May 7, 2011

Casey Anthony's mother Cindy had scheduled a visit with her at the jail Saturday morning at 9:00. Casey has not responded through her lawyers to the Anthonys' ongoing request to visit.

The Anthonys' lawyer now believes the defense is shutting them out, because of its possible plan, which WFTV was first to report, to pin Caylee's murder on someone else in Casey's family, possibly George.

~ Peter Frampton
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #154 on: May 07, 2011, 09:44:39 AM »

snipped

Even money won't buy Casey's love........she has no love for anyone but herself. 

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
N2WISHN
Monkey Junky

« Reply #155 on: May 07, 2011, 09:59:07 AM »

snipped

Since I am of the opinion that none of the Ant’s has a single redeeming quality, it’s my assertion that this whole visitation fiasco is nothing more than a sham involving both ma and pa and the defense to include mother of the year. This sordid case started with lies by all and they just keep on coming……..If this trial proceeds as scheduled then maybe we will see the method to their madness.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #156 on: May 07, 2011, 10:10:10 AM »

snipped

Since I am of the opinion that none of the Ant’s has a single redeeming quality, it’s my assertion that this whole visitation fiasco is nothing more than a sham involving both ma and pa and the defense to include mother of the year. This sordid case started with lies by all and they just keep on coming……..If this trial proceeds as scheduled then maybe we will see the method to their madness.

~ Peter Frampton
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #157 on: May 07, 2011, 10:49:38 AM »

This is so sad and disturbing.  I have been following a case in my area. Chris Coleman killed his wife and 2 little boys. He was convicted last night of all 3 murders. How in the hell can someone kill any child..but how can one kill their own.......how could KC look at her child and kill her.... I think when Jeff was describing putting the duct tape on Caylee and she begged AL to 'make him stop' it was because that is what happened.....and Jeff knew!

Hi Sunny--I remember that case.  I think he killed his two little boys with a knife--also his wife.  Glad he was convicted.  I agree that Casey was sort of reliving killing Caylee when Jeff Ashton was describing putting the duct tape on Caylee, etc.  I don't think she understands that no one can stop the prosecution from putting on their theory of the murder, and I think their theory is correct.  I don't know if she feels that what she did is wrong.  She seems to think whatever she wants is right.  I think she's going to be disabused of that notion. 

Hi BB...first of all every time I see your Avi I start laughing. No Chris Coleman strangled his wife and 2 young sons.  He was found guilty  on the second anniversary of the murder. He reminds me of KC...that sense of entitlement at all cost.  KARMA!  I wonder if JP will say anything why CM takes her in his arms to 'comfort' her as AL did.

BTW - Good Morning!!

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #158 on: May 07, 2011, 10:50:35 AM »

O/T - Gypsy DD, please check your email when you get a chance, TIA 

Klaas...you Mom is beautiful!!!  what a wonderful picture.

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #159 on: May 07, 2011, 10:54:29 AM »

Casey's demeanor in the courtroom has changed the last two hearings..mark that only two..and the stress was showing.  Casey is used to being the actress, but when she deemed so and how she deemed so..not a specific persona for such an extended time period.  This is going to be very hard for Casey to produce everyday...the controlled image..no fiddling, no hair twirling, no hair whipping, no stroking..Mason and Baez will have to keep hands to themselves..as will she.  I predict the color coded files, markers, and page folding will resume shortly, it is her only stress relief during the trial.

I think your prediction is correct.....and that will play against her IMO....her lack of attention to what is happening in the trial while she is playing paralegal.  CM will have to pinch her to make sure she pokes her eyes to cry on cue.

Rest in Peace Caylee

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.