March 18, 2024, 08:54:06 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #194 5/06/11 -  (Read 188144 times)
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #160 on: May 07, 2011, 11:00:38 AM »

http://www.wesh.com/casey-anthony-extended-coverage/index.html
 ::snipping2::
ORLANDO, Fla. -- George and Cindy Anthony's attorney, Mark Lippman, said late Friday that there will not be a jailhouse meeting on Saturday between Cindy and Casey Anthony.

Read more: http://www.wesh.com/casey-anthony-extended-coverage/27809116/detail.html#ixzz1LdFSr0am

Thanks curly...that is exactly what I came to read this morning!! 

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #161 on: May 07, 2011, 11:04:54 AM »

Very very surprised that the A's will be allowed to watch the entire trial. 

Oh to be a fly on the wall about the jury location motion. 

Nothing on the air sample motion yet huh? 

Me too. I'm also worried that JP's threat of getting excluded because of facial expressions is more bark than bite. If I were a juror, I'd be watching Casey and Cindy and George for reactions. Maybe others wouldn't, but I would.

Me too CBB, me too.  So far I have seen threats...but no follow through. When the A's were on the stand he allowed them to be disrespectful to LDB...so that makes me feel he is going to give them a lot of rope.

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #162 on: May 07, 2011, 11:06:58 AM »

Does all 12 jurors have to agree to convict her with murder?

yes, luv, it must be a unanimous vote.

Rest in Peace Caylee

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #163 on: May 07, 2011, 11:09:34 AM »

Watching NG.  Jury consultant Richard Gabriel released a statement saying WFTV is wrong, he is not leaving the defense team as their jury consultant.

Jury consultant Robert Hirschhorn is on the phone saying the defense called him on Thursday asking him if he would come work with them and said that he could not because with his schedule it was impossible., never gets asked this late in the game.  Says a jury consultant leaving at this stage is akin to a surgeon going in to perform surgery and walking out in the middle because he was not getting paid enough.

Things that make you go hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Here ya go, I know I saw it.

Just a guess...but perhaps they were calling around to see if they could get someone to work pro bono. I am sure I heard the defense team are having to pay R. Gabriel.

Rest in Peace Caylee

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #164 on: May 07, 2011, 11:15:10 AM »

Good evening, all!  Bringing this over from the last thread http://www.cfnews13.com/article/news/2011/may/240568/Photo-Gallery:-Casey-Anthony-emergency-hearing--May-6-2011?cid=rss . I wonder what it up in the first pic of the thumbnails.  Look at the female guard, then look at Mason's expression and Baez' expressions.  Something seems amiss there.  Wonder what was going on or had been said because there's definite tension.  I'm wondering if this goes back to the little jury room conference with JBP prior to the start of the hearing today.  I wonder if it had anything to do with Mason rubbing Casey's back and resting his hand on her at the last hearing.   

hi ISpy. thanks for bringing this over. I missed it rushing through the last thread.  I have no idea but it did look like security was tighter (Amil from WS also said it was) so perhaps her days of chatting and socializing after the hearing is over.

Rest in Peace Caylee

yuknomenot
Monkey Junky

« Reply #165 on: May 07, 2011, 11:26:39 AM »

WRT the hotel room rates, surely JP arranged for special rates.  Room rates can drop to next to nothing if you have the proper pull and I don't think anyone can argue - the Judge has pull 
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #166 on: May 07, 2011, 11:45:06 AM »

Casey Anthony jury selection could be coming to Pinellas on Monday

LARGO — Somewhere in Florida on Monday, lawyers will start picking a jury in the high-profile murder case against Casey Anthony, the Orlando mother accused of killing her 2-year-old daughter.

The trial will take place in Orlando, but to find jurors who have not seen as much news coverage on the case, they will be picked elsewhere in the state.

The presiding judge has refused to say where that will happen.

But in Pinellas County this week, court officials have been preparing the criminal courthouse on 49th Street as if something very big is coming.

The building's largest courtroom has been cleared of other proceedings for early next week. A healthy number of people have been summoned for jury duty on Monday and Tuesday. And media parking spaces outside the courthouse have been cordoned off.

http://www.tampabay.com/news/courts/criminal/casey-anthony-jury-selection-could-be-coming-to-pinellas-on-monday/1168296

sure sounds like something BIG is happening!! 

Rest in Peace Caylee

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #167 on: May 07, 2011, 11:49:44 AM »

well, sounds like the tampa bay media might have figured out the jury location.  not surprised

According to my research, Tampa and St. Pete are not within an hour's drive to Orlando.

We have friends in St. Pete & Tampa and we actually can drive it in about 45 minutes out of Orlando if in a hurry. We go to the bowl games there and to the Buccaneer's games and always stay off 192 in Kissimmee.

thanks Turbo....I was gonna do a google map....glad I don't have to now!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #168 on: May 07, 2011, 11:55:00 AM »

Thanks loca

Love this part:  Cindy Anthony arrived at the Orange County Jail's video visitation center this morning despite being told her daughter would not accept a request to see her.

Casey Anthony this morning rejected her mother's request for the 9 a.m. visit.

Cindy Anthony was told prior to her arrival that Casey Anthony would not accept her visit. She appeared to have deposited money into her daughter's commissary account while at the visitation center.

guess she thought she was going to get more special treatment!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #169 on: May 07, 2011, 11:55:04 AM »

So much for keeping a secret. But, then again, it would be a great diversion if it happened to be really located at another county.

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #170 on: May 07, 2011, 11:56:41 AM »

Thanks loca

Love this part:  Cindy Anthony arrived at the Orange County Jail's video visitation center this morning despite being told her daughter would not accept a request to see her.

Casey Anthony this morning rejected her mother's request for the 9 a.m. visit.

Cindy Anthony was told prior to her arrival that Casey Anthony would not accept her visit. She appeared to have deposited money into her daughter's commissary account while at the visitation center.

guess she thought she was going to get more special treatment!!

If Cindy really wanted to send a message to Casey, she would have deposited .02 cents. There's a message for you! Cindy, you are such a drama queen.

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #171 on: May 07, 2011, 12:00:16 PM »

snipped

Cindy Anthony still showed up to the Orange County Jail to deposit money into her daughter's account.

http://www.cfnews13.com/article/news/2011/may/240804/Casey-Anthony-rejects-Cindy-Anthonys-jail-visit.html?cmpid=twitter
bribery? or trying to make herself look the victim?

to make herself look the victim of course

Rest in Peace Caylee

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #172 on: May 07, 2011, 12:03:31 PM »

So much for keeping a secret. But, then again, it would be a great diversion if it happened to be really located at another county.

Monkey Devil! wouldn't that be a hoot.   Hi Boo....your Mom = beautiful!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #173 on: May 07, 2011, 12:07:25 PM »

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2011/05/casey-anthony-how-much-attention-will-parents-get.html
Casey Anthony: How much attention will parents get?
Caylee and Casey Anthony, George and Cindy Anthony, In Session — posted by halboedeker on May, 7 2011 8:47 AM

Here’s my theory: If George and Cindy get a lot of attention, something won’t be right with the trial — or the coverage. The lawyers, witnesses and judge should command our attention. The time to watch George and Cindy is when they are on the stand.

What do you think?

Of course, there is also the issue of how long the volatile couple may last sitting in court and observing the action.

Cindy went to the jail this morning even though she had been told Casey didn’t want to see her. Is that a prelude to more family drama?

Jury selection begins Monday. Casey Anthony is charged with first-degree murder in the death of her daughter, Caylee.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #174 on: May 07, 2011, 12:08:05 PM »

Monkey Devil! wouldn't that be a hoot.   Hi Boo....your Mom = beautiful!!

Thank you Sunny! Happy pre Mother's Day

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #175 on: May 07, 2011, 12:08:52 PM »

http://www.wftv.com/video/27811923/index.html
RAW VIDEO: Cindy Anthony Rejected By Casey At Jail
Only WFTV was there when Cindy Anthony arrived at the Orange County jail only to find out her daughter, Casey, rejected the visitation request. (05/07/11)

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #176 on: May 07, 2011, 12:15:24 PM »

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/dpp/news/orange_news/05062011_Casey_Says_No#ixzz1Lfo64Te3
Casey Says No
Updated: Saturday, 07 May 2011, 8:38 AM EDT
Published : Saturday, 07 May 2011, 8:38 AM EDT
by Tara Menendez

Read more: http://www.myfoxorlando.com/dpp/news/orange_news/05062011_Casey_Says_No#ixzz1LgvZPeOa

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/caylee-anthony/os-casey-anthony-trial-jail-visit-20110507,0,1348443.story
Casey Anthony rejects mom's request for jail visit
Cindy Anthony arrived at the video conference center before 9 a.m. despite Casey Anthony's refusal to see her mother.
By Bianca Prieto, Orlando Sentinel
11:33 a.m. EDT, May 7, 2011

~ Peter Frampton
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #177 on: May 07, 2011, 12:25:14 PM »

Only WFTV was there when Cindy Anthony arrived at the Orange County jail only to find out her daughter, Casey, rejected the visitation request. (05/07/11)

Surprising....she was polite and kept her mouth shut!  What I took away from this video.......what a lonely world Cindy Anthony lives in.

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #178 on: May 07, 2011, 12:43:20 PM »

snipped

Cindy Anthony still showed up to the Orange County Jail to deposit money into her daughter's account.

http://www.cfnews13.com/article/news/2011/may/240804/Casey-Anthony-rejects-Cindy-Anthonys-jail-visit.html?cmpid=twitter

Anything for a photo op, eh?

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #179 on: May 07, 2011, 12:47:08 PM »

Surprising....she was polite and kept her mouth shut!  What I took away from this video.......what a lonely world Cindy Anthony lives in.

Was a bit surprised she had, "no comment." as well.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.