March 19, 2024, 02:55:08 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #194 5/06/11 -  (Read 188182 times)
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #200 on: May 07, 2011, 02:24:29 PM »

So much for keeping a secret. But, then again, it would be a great diversion if it happened to be really located at another county.

Monkey Devil! wouldn't that be a hoot.   Hi Boo....your Mom = beautiful!!

Thank you Sunny! Happy pre Mother's Day

thanks Boo and to you and all the other wonderful SM mothers

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

Sorry Caylee, the jury took your day away.

« Reply #201 on: May 07, 2011, 02:25:30 PM »

At the close of the hearing yesterday, when JBP said see you at 8:30 on MOnday, did he mean at his Orlando court room or the super secret jury selection location, and is JBP going to be the judge handling jury selection at the super secret site, meaning at 9 am, 1000 vehicles (including JBP) will be making a mad dash to the super secret site? 

Thank you for my avi Brandi!

The jury wanted to go home, so a killer goes free.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #202 on: May 07, 2011, 02:28:59 PM »

Good afternoon Monkeys!

She only went for attention. She knew last night she wasn't going to see her. And it would be a cold day in hello before I would have deposited money into her account when she refused to see me. All just for sympathy. Hate to tell her I have none.

Hi Darla!!  I agree. She knew last night that Jose had said NO and that meant KC also said no. Good opportunity for Cindy to play the victim.....a role she plays oh so well. (so she thinks)

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #203 on: May 07, 2011, 02:29:59 PM »

I predict that George & Cindy won't make it past the pros's opening statement.  I just hope those courtroom guards are armed with a taser.  I want to see Cindy twitching.    Monkey Devil!

I have visuals of one of them taking a flying leap off of the balcony in a fit of rage...lol
Monkey Devil! Monkey Devil! Monkey Devil!

Rest in Peace Caylee

Western Observr
Monkey Junky

« Reply #204 on: May 07, 2011, 02:31:55 PM »

At the close of the hearing yesterday, when JBP said see you at 8:30 on MOnday, did he mean at his Orlando court room or the super secret jury selection location, and is JBP going to be the judge handling jury selection at the super secret site, meaning at 9 am, 1000 vehicles (including JBP) will be making a mad dash to the super secret site?  
Edit-add missing quote bracket.  MB

Yes he will be presiding over Jury selection at the secret location.
Once they have selected their Jury they will bring them all to Orlando for the trial.
Big waste of money and so inconvenient for the Jury- who can take 8 weeks away from everything without being able to pay bills or keep your property maintained. Bozo to blame for all this and it won't do him any good. Facts are facts and the evidence will speak for itself.
« Last Edit: May 07, 2011, 02:43:36 PM by MuffyBee » Logged
Western Observr
Monkey Junky

« Reply #205 on: May 07, 2011, 02:33:47 PM »

Edit to add missing quote bracket.  MB
Once they have selected their Jury they will bring them all to Orlando for the trial.
Big waste of money and so inconvenient for the Jury- who can take 8 weeks away from everything without being able to pay bills or keep your property maintained. Bozo to blame for all this and it won't do him any good. Facts are facts and the evidence will speak for itself.

I did it again! got into someone else's post- my post starts at 'Yes".
« Last Edit: May 07, 2011, 02:44:17 PM by MuffyBee » Logged
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #206 on: May 07, 2011, 02:34:00 PM »

Wonder if the media folk that had signed the confidentiality agreement and who were going to be told on Sunday where the trial was going, are pissed at the media who appealed JBP order, because now nobody will know until Monday?

Zoo, if they're not they should be. Now it's going to be a mad dash and a lot of media personnel vying for the perfect spot.

Rest in Peace Caylee

ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

Sorry Caylee, the jury took your day away.

« Reply #207 on: May 07, 2011, 02:35:08 PM »

I would hate to be sequestered for that long.  I feel bad for them.  What happens to the judge at wherever they are selecting from?  He just gives up his court room for the week?  
« Last Edit: May 07, 2011, 02:44:54 PM by MuffyBee » Logged

Thank you for my avi Brandi!

The jury wanted to go home, so a killer goes free.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #208 on: May 07, 2011, 02:41:59 PM »

I did it again! got into someone else's post- my post starts at 'Yes".

I think it is going to be more difficult that JP thinks it is. Being away from home for 8 weeks or more is not something many people can do. I am retired and it would be difficult for me. I will be very interested to someday learn who the jury is and how they faired through the trial.
« Last Edit: May 07, 2011, 02:45:28 PM by MuffyBee » Logged

Rest in Peace Caylee

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #209 on: May 07, 2011, 02:44:23 PM »

http://www.wftv.com/news/27800602/detail.html
Casey Anthony Rejects Mom's Request For Visit
Posted: 10:41 am EDT May 6, 2011Updated: 12:21 pm EDT May 7, 2011

Includes video report.
ORLANDO, Fla. -- Cindy Anthony showed up to the Orange County jail Saturday, despite Casey rejecting her first request for a jailhouse visit in more than two years
EXCLUSIVE: Cindy Arrives For Scheduled Visit http://www.wftv.com/video/27811923/index.html
CASEY ON TRIAL: Visit Our Special Section http://www.wftv.com/caseyanthony
 ::snipping2::

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #210 on: May 07, 2011, 02:44:23 PM »

I would hate to be sequestered for that long.  I feel bad for them.  What happens to the judge at wherever they are selecting from?  He just gives up his court room for the week?  

I agree Zoo.....I would not be a happy camper..I never thought about what the judge from where ever would do....good question.
« Last Edit: May 07, 2011, 02:46:06 PM by MuffyBee » Logged

Rest in Peace Caylee

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #211 on: May 07, 2011, 02:51:22 PM »

http://www.cfnews13.com/
Is “Zanny the Nanny” ready to take the stand in Casey's murder case? Details tonight.05/07/11

VIDEO - RAW Video: Cindy visits jail http://www.cfnews13.com/video?clip=http://static.cfnews13.com/newsvideo/cfn/cindyvisitsjail0507.flv&vtitle=RAW%20Video:%20Cindy%20visits%20jail

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #212 on: May 07, 2011, 02:54:52 PM »

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/caylee-anthony/os-casey-anthony-trial-jail-visit-20110507,0,1348443.story
By Bianca Prieto, Orlando Sentinel
2:28 p.m. EDT, May 7, 2011
 ::snipping2::
In the early days of the case, recordings of the video visits between Anthony and her family were released to the media and showed the intense emotions and sometimes anger that erupted.

The Anthonys recently filed a request asking that their visits not be made available to the media, however no decision has been made.

Moore said that any visits with Casey Anthony would be recorded at the on-going request of the Orange County Sheriff's Office. The recording would be turned over to Sheriff's investigators who would then determine if the recording should be made public.

The last time a video visit was scheduled with Anthony was on Dec. 18, 2009 when her father George Anthony asked to see her. He canceled the request before it occurred.

bprieto@tribune.com or 407-420-5620.

~ Peter Frampton
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #213 on: May 07, 2011, 03:10:39 PM »

Does anyone think that the cleaning up that Cindy & George did and the lying that they did after  to " help " Casey is going to come back and bite them ? Their behaviour was bizarre
and Baez could try to turn that around , shift the focus of the evidence, like the laundry bags back on to the Ants ?
Any emails that were exhanged bewtween Baez and Cindy, if he was going to use them against her, would he have to disclose them to the prosecution ?  She didn't want the baby found, etc ? 
Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #214 on: May 07, 2011, 03:21:02 PM »

This is so sad and disturbing.  I have been following a case in my area. Chris Coleman killed his wife and 2 little boys. He was convicted last night of all 3 murders. How in the hell can someone kill any child..but how can one kill their own.......how could KC look at her child and kill her.... I think when Jeff was describing putting the duct tape on Caylee and she begged AL to 'make him stop' it was because that is what happened.....and Jeff knew!

Hi Sunny--I remember that case.  I think he killed his two little boys with a knife--also his wife.  Glad he was convicted.  I agree that Casey was sort of reliving killing Caylee when Jeff Ashton was describing putting the duct tape on Caylee, etc.  I don't think she understands that no one can stop the prosecution from putting on their theory of the murder, and I think their theory is correct.  I don't know if she feels that what she did is wrong.  She seems to think whatever she wants is right.  I think she's going to be disabused of that notion. 

Hi BB...first of all every time I see your Avi I start laughing. No Chris Coleman strangled his wife and 2 young sons.  He was found guilty  on the second anniversary of the murder. He reminds me of KC...that sense of entitlement at all cost.  KARMA!  I wonder if JP will say anything why CM takes her in his arms to 'comfort' her as AL did.

BTW - Good Morning!!

Hello Monks--Hi Sunny.  Brandi made the Avi and Klaas put it up for me.  I just love it.  I really hope Cindy-Poo sees it.

I momentarily felt sorry for Cindy this morning--Just momentarily, mind you.  She looked defeated.  But her attorney has gone where no man has gone before--he made her keep her mouth shut.

I've been sort of disappointed with Judge Perry's treatment of the Anthonys.  They drink water (Or some clear liquid!! Vodka? Gin?) Cindy texts, they both chomp on gum.  George makes those exaggerated facial movements. This has been against the rules in his courtroom all along, but they were immune. Now they will be allowed to sit in the courtroom for the entire trial, even before they testify.  The State didn't object either.  Doesn't the judge know that these two people change their stories as often as they change underwear?  I shouldn't have said that about underwear because I don't know anything about their habits in that regard, but I do know they change their stories to whatever they think sounds good for Casey.  But Judge Perry has threatened certain actions in the past and failed to follow through, i.e. with Baez. I do hope he carries through on this one.

I fail to see why so many people treat the Anthonys with kid gloves.  They are not just grieving grandparents, IMO they are accessories after the fact.  Maybe it has gotten to the point that we here at Scared Monkeys know more about them than most other people.  I don't know.  I'm real sick of them, though.   

Wrong is wrong, even if everybody does it.
Right is right, even if nobody does it. ~ Unknown
NewfieMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #215 on: May 07, 2011, 03:29:53 PM »

Does anyone think that the cleaning up that Cindy & George did and the lying that they did after  to " help " Casey is going to come back and bite them ? Their behaviour was bizarre
and Baez could try to turn that around , shift the focus of the evidence, like the laundry bags back on to the Ants ?
Any emails that were exhanged bewtween Baez and Cindy, if he was going to use them against her, would he have to disclose them to the prosecution ?  She didn't want the baby found, etc ? 
Hi Kat!  I personally think Byass & Co will throw George and Cindy under the bus and see if either one of them as a murderer sticks with the jury.

That being said ... I don't think a jury will buy any scenario other than Casey murdering Caylee.

After all is said and done ... I hope everything George and Cindy did to cover up for their murdering daughter comes back to bite them.  They both need to be prosecuted.  (Sorry FL taxpayers!  But I really want both of them to serve time for what they've done!  I'll send a donation! Smile

... trying to chase down all the Anthony's lies ... this may take a while ...
NewfieMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #216 on: May 07, 2011, 03:32:06 PM »

Hello Monks--Hi Sunny.  Brandi made the Avi and Klaas put it up for me.  I just love it.  I really hope Cindy-Poo sees it.  ::snipping2::

Love It!  Job well done by all!   

... trying to chase down all the Anthony's lies ... this may take a while ...
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #217 on: May 07, 2011, 03:41:55 PM »

http://www.cfnews13.com/video?clip=http://static.cfnews13.com/newsvideo/cfn/cindyvisitsjail0507.flv&vtitle=RAW
cindy goes to the jail and wahla the media folows her and she looks terrible in that made for younger women/thinner outfit.

Loca
Grandma2Maddie
Monkey Junky

This is my granddaughter!

« Reply #218 on: May 07, 2011, 03:41:56 PM »

snipped

Cindy Anthony still showed up to the Orange County Jail to deposit money into her daughter's account.

http://www.cfnews13.com/article/news/2011/may/240804/Casey-Anthony-rejects-Cindy-Anthonys-jail-visit.html?cmpid=twitter
I guess we still know who is running the show for the Anthony's. 

R.I.P. Caylee Marie Anthony!   You are our ANGEL Caylee!  Making money off of a murdered child is not a legitimate form of income!
Curly
Monkey Junky

« Reply #219 on: May 07, 2011, 03:46:51 PM »

http://www.wftv.com/video/27811923/index.html
RAW VIDEO: Cindy Anthony Rejected By Casey At Jail
Only WFTV was there when Cindy Anthony arrived at the Orange County jail only to find out her daughter, Casey, rejected the visitation request. (05/07/11)

Surprising....she was polite and kept her mouth shut!  What I took away from this video.......what a lonely world Cindy Anthony lives in.

Oooo she looked ticked off in this video.

Call me a bleeding heart, but I found this really sad and pathetic, although she has huge cojones for going after her lawyer told her she wouldn't be seen by Casey.

OMGWTF

"I'm for truth, no matter who tells it. I'm for justice no matter who it's for or against."
                             Malcolm X
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.