March 19, 2024, 01:30:23 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #194 5/06/11 -  (Read 188174 times)
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #220 on: May 07, 2011, 03:54:22 PM »

At the close of the hearing yesterday, when JBP said see you at 8:30 on MOnday, did he mean at his Orlando court room or the super secret jury selection location, and is JBP going to be the judge handling jury selection at the super secret site, meaning at 9 am, 1000 vehicles (including JBP) will be making a mad dash to the super secret site?  

Edit to add missing quote bracket.  MB

Yes he will be presiding over Jury selection at the secret location.
Once they have selected their Jury they will bring them all to Orlando for the trial.
Big waste of money and so inconvenient for the Jury- who can take 8 weeks away from everything without being able to pay bills or keep your property maintained. Bozo to blame for all this and it won't do him any good. Facts are facts and the evidence will speak for itself.

I did it again! got into someone else's post- my post starts at 'Yes".

I think it is going to be more difficult that JP thinks it is. Being away from home for 8 weeks or more is not something many people can do. I am retired and it would be difficult for me. I will be very interested to someday learn who the jury is and how they faired through the trial.

Casey - just continues on creating hardships for people - taxpayers of Florida, jurors, etc.  - she never ends with her "needs".

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #221 on: May 07, 2011, 03:57:28 PM »

Does anyone think that the cleaning up that Cindy & George did and the lying that they did after  to " help " Casey is going to come back and bite them ? Their behaviour was bizarre
and Baez could try to turn that around , shift the focus of the evidence, like the laundry bags back on to the Ants ?
Any emails that were exhanged bewtween Baez and Cindy, if he was going to use them against her, would he have to disclose them to the prosecution ?  She didn't want the baby found, etc ? 

I wish someone would ask ex-deputy sheriff, George, on the stand "why" he didn't call police when it was evident there had been a dead body in KC's car - instead of driving it off the lot....you know...the smell was so bad he had to roll down the windows even though it was raining..HELLO!?!?!?!?! - no excuse for not calling the police.

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
4 Donks
Monkey Junky

« Reply #222 on: May 07, 2011, 04:08:08 PM »

Does anyone think that the cleaning up that Cindy & George did and the lying that they did after  to " help " Casey is going to come back and bite them ? Their behaviour was bizarre
and Baez could try to turn that around , shift the focus of the evidence, like the laundry bags back on to the Ants ?
Any emails that were exhanged bewtween Baez and Cindy, if he was going to use them against her, would he have to disclose them to the prosecution ?  She didn't want the baby found, etc ? 

I wish someone would ask ex-deputy sheriff, George, on the stand "why" he didn't call police when it was evident there had been a dead body in KC's car - instead of driving it off the lot....you know...the smell was so bad he had to roll down the windows even though it was raining..HELLO!?!?!?!?! - no excuse for not calling the police.

Pick me  ::HelloKitty::I know the answer !!!!!
Because sindy told him to.........

Attitude may not be everything but it counts.
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #223 on: May 07, 2011, 04:08:16 PM »

VIDEO REPORT: WFTV Analyzes Potential Casey Jurors Pt. 1
http://www.wftv.com/video/27806570/index.html

Oh Sheet.......I have jury duty next week and it never crossed my mind they would pull from my area since we are so far away (I could swim to Alabama), but I don't think they would be happy with a jury from here, uber consrvative-so conservative that Kathy Griffin was not allowed to come to the Civic Center due to the fact she is too polarizing    Surrounded by military, 5 bases that I can think of off the top of my head in less than 40 miles, hard core conservative, hard core pro gun and death penalty. D@MN

Hi everyone

Have always hoped it would be from P'cola!!!!

I'm beginning to get the impression that there is a tree full of monkeys living in the P'cola area. I think we should throw Caylee a celebration party when she receives her justice....we could hang on the beach (I bet Caylee loved the beach), set off fireworks, share a pitcher of banana dacquiris and release a bunch of balloons in her honor...just a thought

LOL-Flora Bama would be fun!!
NewfieMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #224 on: May 07, 2011, 04:09:14 PM »

That whole picking Casey's car up is the real proof for me that they knew Caylee was dead already.

What parent(s) would smell that and NOT call for LE to open the trunk!

If they didn't already know Caylee was dead ... it could have been Casey and/or Caylee dead in the trunk.  And they seriously could pop that trunk and check it out themselves?!

Not me!  Not wanting to see anyone, even people I don't like, dead and rotting in the trunk of a car ... So either George and Cindy already knew Caylee was dead ... or they are sickos who wanted to see who's dead body was in Casey's trunk?  Take your pick. 

... trying to chase down all the Anthony's lies ... this may take a while ...
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #225 on: May 07, 2011, 04:09:33 PM »

http://www.wftv.com/video/27811923/index.html
RAW VIDEO: Cindy Anthony Rejected By Casey At Jail
Only WFTV was there when Cindy Anthony arrived at the Orange County jail only to find out her daughter, Casey, rejected the visitation request. (05/07/11)

Surprising....she was polite and kept her mouth shut!  What I took away from this video.......what a lonely world Cindy Anthony lives in.

Oooo she looked ticked off in this video.

This is going to sound cruel (maybe not) but she got the Mother's day message she deserves & Casey is on the verge of getting what is coming to her for not being the mother she should have been.
 an angelic monkey JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE

Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #226 on: May 07, 2011, 04:10:29 PM »

I predict that George & Cindy won't make it past the pros's opening statement.  I just hope those courtroom guards are armed with a taser.  I want to see Cindy twitching.    Monkey Devil!

I have visuals of one of them taking a flying leap off of the balcony in a fit of rage...lol

Lol now that would be sumpin.  I think, her doctor is going to have her so drugged up, face melting drugged up, so drugged up that I would have trouble keeping my eyes open, never mind reacting. 

We saw her that way on one of the Morning Shows back in November of 2008.  The only time I think George got to really talk during an interview without her constant interruption or knee grabbing.

Yeah, like that. I remember that.  She was in a coma. 

I am so excited, I cannot sleep.  I just informed my children that for the next at least 8 weeks, mommy would not be available from 8:30 until 5 pm and then I will have to sleep from 5 pm to 10 pm to be able to go to work at 10ish pm.  So, they should get all the questions in now. 

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #227 on: May 07, 2011, 04:15:04 PM »

Why did Cindy even go this morning when her attorney already announced that the visit was being denied?   I suspected that Cindy wanted this video visitation done for the sympathy factor.

I gotta give that reporter credit he asked some hardball questions, I'm shocked that she didnt go off on him as she usually does.   IMHO, he hammered the truth at her.

Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #228 on: May 07, 2011, 04:17:55 PM »

That is so true.
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #229 on: May 07, 2011, 04:18:07 PM »

I predict that George & Cindy won't make it past the pros's opening statement.  I just hope those courtroom guards are armed with a taser.  I want to see Cindy twitching.    Monkey Devil!

I have visuals of one of them taking a flying leap off of the balcony in a fit of rage...lol

Lol now that would be sumpin.  I think, her doctor is going to have her so drugged up, face melting drugged up, so drugged up that I would have trouble keeping my eyes open, never mind reacting. 

We saw her that way on one of the Morning Shows back in November of 2008.  The only time I think George got to really talk during an interview without her constant interruption or knee grabbing.

Yeah, like that. I remember that.  She was in a coma. 

I am so excited, I cannot sleep.  I just informed my children that for the next at least 8 weeks, mommy would not be available from 8:30 until 5 pm and then I will have to sleep from 5 pm to 10 pm to be able to go to work at 10ish pm.  So, they should get all the questions in now. 

Nothing beat the day she was "drug coma'd" during their presser with Michelle Bart, putting forward another false sighting (mall) the very day they later appeared in court & she had a more alert & different demeanor.   It was also the same time DC & Hoover were sent into the Suburban Drive woods digging & probing.

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #230 on: May 07, 2011, 04:19:48 PM »

That is so true.

Key factor for me since the beginning, no reason why with that level of fear upon smelling exactly what they knew they were smelling that they didnt call 911 right from the tow garage.

Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #231 on: May 07, 2011, 04:27:23 PM »

Only WFTV was there when Cindy Anthony arrived at the Orange County jail only to find out her daughter, Casey, rejected the visitation request. (05/07/11)

Surprising....she was polite and kept her mouth shut!  What I took away from this video.......what a lonely world Cindy Anthony lives in.

Call me a bleeding heart, but I found this really sad and pathetic, although she has huge cojones for going after her lawyer told her she wouldn't be seen by Casey.

She is a very defiant woman.
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #232 on: May 07, 2011, 04:34:28 PM »

Why did Cindy even go this morning when her attorney already announced that the visit was being denied?   I suspected that Cindy wanted this video visitation done for the sympathy factor.

I gotta give that reporter credit he asked some hardball questions, I'm shocked that she didnt go off on him as she usually does.   IMHO, he hammered the truth at her.

I believe she knew the press would be there and wanted the photo op to garner sympathy.

She knew there would be no visitation, so she went under the guise of dropping off money for Casey's account.

Very pathetic, if you ask me.

loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #233 on: May 07, 2011, 04:35:17 PM »

That is so true.

Key factor for me since the beginning, no reason why with that level of fear upon smelling exactly what they knew they were smelling that they didnt call 911 right from the tow garage.
it's possible that they can say that cindy and george had a motive for cleaning the car/remove DNA etc etc therefore they are guilty of killing caylee!!!
casey wont go down alone! she is a vindictive spiteful beotch!!

Loca
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #234 on: May 07, 2011, 04:36:51 PM »

2 Days Remaining!

Click the image above to vote for Yuri Melich

or go to http://www.amw.com/allstar/2011/vote.cfm?id=9324 to vote.

You can vote once a day until May 8.

Time remaining: 2 days.

Voting ends: May 8, 2011, 11:59 p.m. EST.

loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #235 on: May 07, 2011, 04:38:19 PM »

That outfit cindy was wearing looks to young for her age and weight!! she wanted the cameras there!!

Loca
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #236 on: May 07, 2011, 04:38:47 PM »

Call me a bleeding heart, but I found this really sad and pathetic, although she has huge cojones for going after her lawyer told her she wouldn't be seen by Casey.
Curly, I always felt sorry for George, never for Cindy though I feel sorry for neither now, only Caylee. Cindy knew that KC wouldn't see her but Cindy still showed up for a photo op. 

Just makes me wonder why Cindy is doing all this at the beginning of the trial. I always thought Georgie would be the fall guy, now I am beginning to think the bus will be rolling over Cindy as well.

JMO JSM 

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #237 on: May 07, 2011, 04:47:52 PM »

Yesterday’s Top 3
Yuri Melich
Detective
Orange County Sheriff’s Office

Tommy Norman
Police Officer
North Little Rock Police Department

Kevin Margetic
Paramedic/Police Officer/Firefighter
Medic Rescue Ambulance

go to http://www.amw.com/allstar/2011/vote.cfm?id=9324 to vote.

we are almost there!!!!

Loca
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #238 on: May 07, 2011, 04:52:16 PM »

Capp I so agree!!
dontcha think she is missing controlling somone besides george!! I dont think lee lets her control his life! no??

Loca
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #239 on: May 07, 2011, 05:06:16 PM »

EXCLUSIVE: WFTV Analyzes Potential Casey Jurors - Part 1 http://www.wftv.com/video/27806570/index.html
Most people across the state know about the Casey Anthony case and the majority thinks she is probably guilty, but WFTV did find one city that is not following the case much at all and it's not the city you might have expected. (05/06/11)

Part 2 http://www.wftv.com/video/27807328/index.html
Part 3 http://www.wftv.com/video/27807483/index.html

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.