March 19, 2024, 12:41:15 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #194 5/06/11 -  (Read 188169 times)
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #240 on: May 07, 2011, 05:10:48 PM »

Why did Cindy even go this morning when her attorney already announced that the visit was being denied?   I suspected that Cindy wanted this video visitation done for the sympathy factor.

I gotta give that reporter credit he asked some hardball questions, I'm shocked that she didnt go off on him as she usually does.   IMHO, he hammered the truth at her.

I think she went because it was the only thing she could do to be closer to KC.  I think she tried everything else and it didn't work...so she went there because it was the closest she could get to KC and giving money to her account was the most she could do. 

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #241 on: May 07, 2011, 05:14:37 PM »

Snipped from: http://blog.richardhornsby.com/2011/05/ ... d-they-go/

Also, I personally think Mason lied about the “Analysts” wanting to be on the team. I know for a fact that he trid to recruit Judge Eaton to work on the team for “free” but the judge declined. As for Scheaffer and other analysts, I have no knowledge, but personally I doubt any respected attorney approached Baez or Mason about being involved, as Baez has had a radioactive reputation from day one.

As for Mason’s altruistic claims about working on Casey’s case pro bono because he believes in her cause; any respected attorney who was interested in doing pro bono work would do it for a person who actually deserved it, not for a person who already had a $200K slush fund and numerous “high profile” attorneys working for free.

Bottom line, Mason most likely lied through his teeth.

Loca
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #242 on: May 07, 2011, 05:20:13 PM »

That whole picking Casey's car up is the real proof for me that they knew Caylee was dead already.

What parent(s) would smell that and NOT call for LE to open the trunk!

If they didn't already know Caylee was dead ... it could have been Casey and/or Caylee dead in the trunk.  And they seriously could pop that trunk and check it out themselves?!

Not me!  Not wanting to see anyone, even people I don't like, dead and rotting in the trunk of a car ... So either George and Cindy already knew Caylee was dead ... or they are sickos who wanted to see who's dead body was in Casey's trunk?  Take your pick. 

As I recall (correct me if I'm wrong), George had the lot attendant open the trunk - George said he was scared to death that either his daughter or his granddaughter was in the trunk.  The trunk was opened at the car lot.  Still...George thought a dead body was in the trunk; he "knows" he should have call LE before driving that car off the lot.

Then....Cindy knows it smelled like there's been a dead body in the damn car and, yet, she didn't call police either.  She "cleaned out" the car!

She was a sleuther, though...she took that piece of paper she found with Amy's number on it - by the Grace of God, Amy had just arrived back in town from vacation and we there to receive the call from Cindy.  Cindy followed it down and pecked at it until she overhead KC telling Lee that Caylee was gone.  Yes!!!! 911 Call...  Cindy is the ONE that made it possible for KC to be going to trial Monday.  Yippeee!!!!

Oh...and I had a flash about why KC is going after George:  KC didn't get along with George anyway and "George" is the "one" who testified at the Grand Jury that brought an indictment.  In KC's twisted mind, George is the one "responsible" for KC getting indicted.

KC hates mom because mom called LE and informed them that the granddaughter is missing.
KC hates dad because he testified against her in the Grand Jury hearing.
KC will NEVER admit to herself that she's where she is because it's KC's fault!

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #243 on: May 07, 2011, 05:23:37 PM »

I predict that George & Cindy won't make it past the pros's opening statement.  I just hope those courtroom guards are armed with a taser.  I want to see Cindy twitching.    Monkey Devil!

I have visuals of one of them taking a flying leap off of the balcony in a fit of rage...lol

Lol now that would be sumpin.  I think, her doctor is going to have her so drugged up, face melting drugged up, so drugged up that I would have trouble keeping my eyes open, never mind reacting. 

We saw her that way on one of the Morning Shows back in November of 2008.  The only time I think George got to really talk during an interview without her constant interruption or knee grabbing.

Yeah, like that. I remember that.  She was in a coma. 

I am so excited, I cannot sleep.  I just informed my children that for the next at least 8 weeks, mommy would not be available from 8:30 until 5 pm and then I will have to sleep from 5 pm to 10 pm to be able to go to work at 10ish pm.  So, they should get all the questions in now. 

Nothing beat the day she was "drug coma'd" during their presser with Michelle Bart, putting forward another false sighting (mall) the very day they later appeared in court & she had a more alert & different demeanor.   It was also the same time DC & Hoover were sent into the Suburban Drive woods digging & probing.

Wonder if we'll see Cindy looking like that again during the trial?   

luvmyboys
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #244 on: May 07, 2011, 07:17:03 PM »

Is there a link of when cindy went this morning to visit casey (which was STUPID since she knew she was NOT wanted there) and also a video of the reporter that was talking/hammering her with questions...I just got home from a funeral my aunt passed and my dad passed on april 10 and on april 9 my uncle passed...so I am haven a hard time keeping up Sad
ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

Sorry Caylee, the jury took your day away.

« Reply #245 on: May 07, 2011, 07:23:06 PM »

Is there a link of when cindy went this morning to visit casey (which was STUPID since she knew she was NOT wanted there) and also a video of the reporter that was talking/hammering her with questions...I just got home from a funeral my aunt passed and my dad passed on april 10 and on april 9 my uncle passed...so I am haven a hard time keeping up Sad

I am so sorry LMB you have had to deal with so many tragedies in such a short time.

Here is a link.

http://www.wftv.com/video/27811923/index.html

Thank you for my avi Brandi!

The jury wanted to go home, so a killer goes free.
luvmyboys
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #246 on: May 07, 2011, 07:26:40 PM »

Tyvm zoo Smile
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #247 on: May 07, 2011, 07:27:14 PM »

Does anyone think that the cleaning up that Cindy & George did and the lying that they did after  to " help " Casey is going to come back and bite them ? Their behaviour was bizarre
and Baez could try to turn that around , shift the focus of the evidence, like the laundry bags back on to the Ants ?
Any emails that were exhanged bewtween Baez and Cindy, if he was going to use them against her, would he have to disclose them to the prosecution ?  She didn't want the baby found, etc ?  

I wish someone would ask ex-deputy sheriff, George, on the stand "why" he didn't call police when it was evident there had been a dead body in KC's car - instead of driving it off the lot....you know...the smell was so bad he had to roll down the windows even though it was raining..HELLO!?!?!?!?! - no excuse for not calling the police.

That is so true.

Key factor for me since the beginning, no reason why with that level of fear upon smelling exactly what they knew they were smelling that they didnt call 911 right from the tow garage.

I am going with Blink on this one..............THEY KNEW from the 1st of July when they had the plumbing problem and started frantically trying to find KC. All their purchases after that date lead me to believe the cover up started then.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

« Reply #248 on: May 07, 2011, 07:30:06 PM »

Tyvm zoo Smile

No problemo.  I know how hard it is sometimes to find stuff in these threads, unless you remember exactly what page you saw it on. 

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #249 on: May 07, 2011, 07:41:24 PM »

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/os-casey-anthony-trial-jury-analysis-20110508,0,1640862.story
Picking jury is art, science in cases such as Casey Anthony's By Anthony Colarossi, Orlando Sentinel
May 8, 2011

Experts say trials are won and lost in jury selection.

This is why an entire jury-consulting industry is devoted to reading the body language of would-be jurors, profiling them based on personal characteristics and learning as much as possible about these individuals to sift out the "dangerous jurors."

The all-important sifting process is scheduled to begin Monday as the defense, the prosecution and the judge try to seat Casey Anthony's jury in a still-undisclosed location outside Orlando. If they succeed, that panel will come to Orlando and be sequestered for the remainder of a trial expected to run through mid-July.

"With this case, I think it's going to be highly unlikely to find a jury pool that has not seen or heard anything about this case, unless they live under a rock," said locally based jury consultant Susan Constantine, who trains people involved in the judicial system on how to read body language and deceptive behavior.

"There is no perfect juror," Constantine said, but there are ways to identify jurors who show no signs of deception when they say they will be fair and unbiased.
 ::snipping2::

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
luvmyboys
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #250 on: May 07, 2011, 07:42:22 PM »

It is very hard for me to even work this website lol. I have been a member here for around 3 years and still don't really know how to work it. But that's ok. I can work it better from my blackberry. And when there are links. I will copy and paste them to my email. And then I will be able to watch them. So it works out Smile
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #251 on: May 07, 2011, 08:03:00 PM »

VIDEO REPORT: WFTV Analyzes Potential Casey Jurors Pt. 1
http://www.wftv.com/video/27806570/index.html

Oh Sheet.......I have jury duty next week and it never crossed my mind they would pull from my area since we are so far away (I could swim to Alabama), but I don't think they would be happy with a jury from here, uber consrvative-so conservative that Kathy Griffin was not allowed to come to the Civic Center due to the fact she is too polarizing    Surrounded by military, 5 bases that I can think of off the top of my head in less than 40 miles, hard core conservative, hard core pro gun and death penalty. D@MN

Hi everyone

Have always hoped it would be from P'cola!!!!

I'm beginning to get the impression that there is a tree full of monkeys living in the P'cola area. I think we should throw Caylee a celebration party when she receives her justice....we could hang on the beach (I bet Caylee loved the beach), set off fireworks, share a pitcher of banana dacquiris and release a bunch of balloons in her honor...just a thought
How many other monkeys are from this area? I am good with a celebration party, bushwhackers, daquiris etc, roses tossed off the pier for Caylee and a big party at my house! 

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
Curly
Monkey Junky

« Reply #252 on: May 07, 2011, 08:11:46 PM »

RAW VIDEO: Cindy Anthony Rejected By Casey At Jail
Only WFTV was there when Cindy Anthony arrived at the Orange County jail only to find out her daughter, Casey, rejected the visitation request. (05/07/11)

Surprising....she was polite and kept her mouth shut!  What I took away from this video.......what a lonely world Cindy Anthony lives in.

Oooo she looked ticked off in this video.

Call me a bleeding heart, but I found this really sad and pathetic, although she has huge cojones for going after her lawyer told her she wouldn't be seen by Casey.
Curly, I always felt sorry for George, never for Cindy though I feel sorry for neither now, only Caylee. Cindy knew that KC wouldn't see her but Cindy still showed up for a photo op. 

Just makes me wonder why Cindy is doing all this at the beginning of the trial. I always thought Georgie would be the fall guy, now I am beginning to think the bus will be rolling over Cindy as well.

JMO JSM 

The bus is coming for all three of the As.
I had a flicker of sympathy today, but it's all gone now.

OMGWTF

"I'm for truth, no matter who tells it. I'm for justice no matter who it's for or against."
                             Malcolm X
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #253 on: May 07, 2011, 08:18:06 PM »

it's possible that they can say that cindy and george had a motive for cleaning the car/remove DNA etc etc therefore they are guilty of killing caylee!!!
casey wont go down alone! she is a vindictive spiteful beotch!!

It is not only possible, but very likely. I will once again tell you how I think it is going to go. SOMEHOW, KC is going to get in the fact that only her and George had a key to the car. I will shorten the scenerio because I have posted it so many times before, but they will accuse George - KC will say she left the morning that George told the big yarn about what they were wearing. George has already said he fed Caylee that morning and Cindy said she was at work and saw neither of them before she left.  KC will say that she had decided after the free for all the night before that she would just let them have Caylee for a while and see how they liked it. When she left something happened to Caylee with George. To keep Cindy from knowing anything, George stored her in the back yard in the playhouse at first until he could dispose of the body thinking KC would be back in the morning. In the back yard didn't work out too well because their dogs kept going over to where the body was.

The defense tells they can't be sure he did not put her in the freezer for a day or two until he could find KC's car. Once KC came back to the house George put the body he had so carefully wrapped in garbage bags and taped in the trunk of KC's car to dispose of it because he did not want it in his new vehicle . While KC was in the shower he put her in the trunk but before he could get her car from her under the pretense of fixing it KC & him got into it as usual and she took off with the body, and it was at that point he chased her in his car which he told about later and that the sunpassses verified.

KC had no reason to suspect that there was anything wrong with Caylee as she had left her with her parents. She just wanted to party and have some fun before they hit the pissed off button and made her come back home and take care of Caylee again.

When the car started smelling she called George and he told her he hit a squirrel in it, but when she opened the trunk to her horror there was Caylee when she opened the bag up to see what was in it. She went into total and utter shock and just freaked out emotionally. When she took the car to the house (the story of George wanting something out of the trunk) he took the car from her that is why she was seen walking a few miles from her house. George was panicked and dumped the body quickly down the street thinking he would move it another day. Meanwhile KC came back grabbed the car and took off. Now, George could not move it without getting the smell and body fluids in his car.  Keep in mind Cindy knew nothing at this point.  Then the rains and the hurricanes started so he lost it under the water and was never able to move it. Remember the night GA took off mad from the house and went straight down the street toward where she was found and Lee picked him up in the car and made him come back?

KC decides in her mind to move on with her life since Caylee is gone and puts all her efforts into finding someone to live with. Tony, calls to California, etc. I think her original plan was to steal the money from Amy and go to California but she got side tracked with Tony. She is over the smell in the car and just dumps it after realizing Caylee is no longer in it.

When GA & CA got the registered letter he ignored it because he knew what it was. When they got to the impound lot, GA drove away with the car because he KNEW what the smell was and had no intention of calling the police. He had to go to work and this is where Cindy intervened after she got home from work. She dug though the car and found Amy's number and it all went downhill from there.

That is why Cindy called the police because no one had told her at that point that Caylee was dead. She was going to scare KC with having her arrested, but it didn't work. If you will listen to the conversation Cindy was the first one to say "what have you done now? Who took her?"  That gave KC the idea for her story as George was not there to help her out of this lie. Once KC confronted GA, he told her he would kill her, Lee & her mother if she opened her mouth and he knowing all about LE would get her off. When she was out on bail LE came and picked up the gun he has bought & hid in his vehicle which he had been using to scare KC into silence.

I may have a few parts off but I believe that is the story they are going to run with now,

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

« Reply #254 on: May 07, 2011, 08:18:57 PM »

RAW VIDEO: Cindy Anthony Rejected By Casey At Jail
Only WFTV was there when Cindy Anthony arrived at the Orange County jail only to find out her daughter, Casey, rejected the visitation request. (05/07/11)

Surprising....she was polite and kept her mouth shut!  What I took away from this video.......what a lonely world Cindy Anthony lives in.

Oooo she looked ticked off in this video.

Call me a bleeding heart, but I found this really sad and pathetic, although she has huge cojones for going after her lawyer told her she wouldn't be seen by Casey.
Curly, I always felt sorry for George, never for Cindy though I feel sorry for neither now, only Caylee. Cindy knew that KC wouldn't see her but Cindy still showed up for a photo op. 

Just makes me wonder why Cindy is doing all this at the beginning of the trial. I always thought Georgie would be the fall guy, now I am beginning to think the bus will be rolling over Cindy as well.

JMO JSM 

Glad you got that silly notion out of your head.   

Me, have not ever felt any sympathy for Sindy.  If that was anybody else walking away from the courthouse today, I would have felt bad, but her, never.  She earned no empathy from me from the 1st day I started following this case.

4 Donks
Monkey Junky

« Reply #255 on: May 07, 2011, 08:25:01 PM »

VIDEO REPORT: WFTV Analyzes Potential Casey Jurors Pt. 1
http://www.wftv.com/video/27806570/index.html

Oh Sheet.......I have jury duty next week and it never crossed my mind they would pull from my area since we are so far away (I could swim to Alabama), but I don't think they would be happy with a jury from here, uber consrvative-so conservative that Kathy Griffin was not allowed to come to the Civic Center due to the fact she is too polarizing    Surrounded by military, 5 bases that I can think of off the top of my head in less than 40 miles, hard core conservative, hard core pro gun and death penalty. D@MN

Hi everyone

Have always hoped it would be from P'cola!!!!

I'm beginning to get the impression that there is a tree full of monkeys living in the P'cola area. I think we should throw Caylee a celebration party when she receives her justice....we could hang on the beach (I bet Caylee loved the beach), set off fireworks, share a pitcher of banana dacquiris and release a bunch of balloons in her honor...just a thought
How many other monkeys are from this area? I am good with a celebration party, bushwhackers, daquiris etc, roses tossed off the pier for Caylee and a big party at my house! 
Living in NE Alabama..a run to LA would be a piece of cake. Monkey Devil!

Attitude may not be everything but it counts.
ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

« Reply #256 on: May 07, 2011, 08:42:54 PM »

it's possible that they can say that cindy and george had a motive for cleaning the car/remove DNA etc etc therefore they are guilty of killing caylee!!!
casey wont go down alone! she is a vindictive spiteful beotch!!

It is not only possible, but very likely. I will once again tell you how I think it is going to go. SOMEHOW, KC is going to get in the fact that only her and George had a key to the car. I will shorten the scenerio because I have posted it so many times before, but they will accuse George - KC will say she left the morning that George told the big yarn about what they were wearing. George has already said he fed Caylee that morning and Cindy said she was at work and saw neither of them before she left.  KC will say that she had decided after the free for all the night before that she would just let them have Caylee for a while and see how they liked it. When she left something happened to Caylee with George. To keep Cindy from knowing anything, George stored her in the back yard in the playhouse at first until he could dispose of the body thinking KC would be back in the morning. In the back yard didn't work out too well because their dogs kept going over to where the body was.

The defense tells they can't be sure he did not put her in the freezer for a day or two until he could find KC's car. Once KC came back to the house George put the body he had so carefully wrapped in garbage bags and taped in the trunk of KC's car to dispose of it because he did not want it in his new vehicle . While KC was in the shower he put her in the trunk but before he could get her car from her under the pretense of fixing it KC & him got into it as usual and she took off with the body, and it was at that point he chased her in his car which he told about later and that the sunpassses verified.

KC had no reason to suspect that there was anything wrong with Caylee as she had left her with her parents. She just wanted to party and have some fun before they hit the pissed off button and made her come back home and take care of Caylee again.

When the car started smelling she called George and he told her he hit a squirrel in it, but when she opened the trunk to her horror there was Caylee when she opened the bag up to see what was in it. She went into total and utter shock and just freaked out emotionally. When she took the car to the house (the story of George wanting something out of the trunk) he took the car from her that is why she was seen walking a few miles from her house. George was panicked and dumped the body quickly down the street thinking he would move it another day. Meanwhile KC came back grabbed the car and took off. Now, George could not move it without getting the smell and body fluids in his car.  Keep in mind Cindy knew nothing at this point.  Then the rains and the hurricanes started so he lost it under the water and was never able to move it. Remember the night GA took off mad from the house and went straight down the street toward where she was found and Lee picked him up in the car and made him come back?

KC decides in her mind to move on with her life since Caylee is gone and puts all her efforts into finding someone to live with. Tony, calls to California, etc. I think her original plan was to steal the money from Amy and go to California but she got side tracked with Tony. She is over the smell in the car and just dumps it after realizing Caylee is no longer in it.

When GA & CA got the registered letter he ignored it because he knew what it was. When they got to the impound lot, GA drove away with the car because he KNEW what the smell was and had no intention of calling the police. He had to go to work and this is where Cindy intervened after she got home from work. She dug though the car and found Amy's number and it all went downhill from there.

That is why Cindy called the police because no one had told her at that point that Caylee was dead. She was going to scare KC with having her arrested, but it didn't work. If you will listen to the conversation Cindy was the first one to say "what have you done now? Who took her?"  That gave KC the idea for her story as George was not there to help her out of this lie. Once KC confronted GA, he told her he would kill her, Lee & her mother if she opened her mouth and he knowing all about LE would get her off. When she was out on bail LE came and picked up the gun he has bought & hid in his vehicle which he had been using to scare KC into silence.

I may have a few parts off but I believe that is the story they are going to run with now,

Wow Turbo, you really have given this some thought.  But, I don't think it will fly.  If there was the tiniest shred of evidence that George may be somehow involved, would he be allowed to watch the trial, not be in jail, etc?  The jury will see that.  They will also see him crying (I have no doubt he will cry during the trial) and Beotch not crying, unless it is for herself. 

Then, why did she borrow the shovel?  Why did she lie about work?  Why did she lie about everything, and she has been lying to both parents for years about work.

I don't know what they are going to try, could be anything really. 

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #257 on: May 07, 2011, 09:00:28 PM »

Curly
Monkey Junky

« Reply #258 on: May 07, 2011, 09:08:05 PM »

OMGWTF

"I'm for truth, no matter who tells it. I'm for justice no matter who it's for or against."
                             Malcolm X
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #259 on: May 07, 2011, 09:13:09 PM »

That whole picking Casey's car up is the real proof for me that they knew Caylee was dead already.

What parent(s) would smell that and NOT call for LE to open the trunk!

If they didn't already know Caylee was dead ... it could have been Casey and/or Caylee dead in the trunk.  And they seriously could pop that trunk and check it out themselves?!

Not me!  Not wanting to see anyone, even people I don't like, dead and rotting in the trunk of a car ... So either George and Cindy already knew Caylee was dead ... or they are sickos who wanted to see who's dead body was in Casey's trunk?  Take your pick. 

As I recall (correct me if I'm wrong), George had the lot attendant open the trunk - George said he was scared to death that either his daughter or his granddaughter was in the trunk.  The trunk was opened at the car lot.  Still...George thought a dead body was in the trunk; he "knows" he should have call LE before driving that car off the lot.

Then....Cindy knows it smelled like there's been a dead body in the damn car and, yet, she didn't call police either.  She "cleaned out" the car!

She was a sleuther, though...she took that piece of paper she found with Amy's number on it - by the Grace of God, Amy had just arrived back in town from vacation and we there to receive the call from Cindy.  Cindy followed it down and pecked at it until she overhead KC telling Lee that Caylee was gone.  Yes!!!! 911 Call...  Cindy is the ONE that made it possible for KC to be going to trial Monday.  Yippeee!!!!

Oh...and I had a flash about why KC is going after George:  KC didn't get along with George anyway and "George" is the "one" who testified at the Grand Jury that brought an indictment.  In KC's twisted mind, George is the one "responsible" for KC getting indicted.

KC hates mom because mom called LE and informed them that the granddaughter is missing.
KC hates dad because he testified against her in the Grand Jury hearing.
KC will NEVER admit to herself that she's where she is because it's KC's fault!

But here's the thing that is really unbelievable to me..after each doing their bit with the car..George goes on to work and Cindy goes to work..huh..remember people at ther work insisted she leave..her boss insisted she go back home and take care of this business.  If her boss hadn't insisted..would Cindy have tried to track down Casey that night..or would she and George have mulled this over.  The gig was up..her boss and co workers knew what the heck was going on and insisted she leave and find Casey and get to the bottom of this..if they hadn't and Cindy hadn't lost her temper with Casey acting like a 16 year old in the car, Amy's description,   we may have never heard about this case.  This tells me Cindy and George were very used to taking a lot of crap off of Casey..and used to covering it up..so they could say I fixed this..don't do it again.  They may have worked on someone other then Casey..but they should have known it hadn't been working for years with her..

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.