April 23, 2024, 08:01:45 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #194 5/06/11 -  (Read 189385 times)
crazybabyborg
« Reply #260 on: May 07, 2011, 09:39:30 PM »

Cindy drives me straight up the wall. However, I don't think she allowed herself to fully believe or grasp that Caylee was dead or in danger until she heard KC tell Lee that Caylee was missing. That 911 call seemed pretty sincere to me. It's the last sincere thing I've heard from Cindy. All else has been spin and manipulation.

JMO.
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

God watch over our children and keep them safe.

« Reply #261 on: May 07, 2011, 09:49:37 PM »

Can somebody point me to Mallory's depo?  I've never seen it and can't find it.  TYA

God has FINAL Judgement!<br />
Curly
Monkey Junky

« Reply #262 on: May 07, 2011, 09:51:31 PM »

Cindy drives me straight up the wall. However, I don't think she allowed herself to fully believe or grasp that Caylee was dead or in danger until she heard KC tell Lee that Caylee was missing. That 911 call seemed pretty sincere to me. It's the last sincere thing I've heard from Cindy. All else has been spin and manipulation.

JMO.

I agree with you, CBB.
As crazy as they are, I don't think it ever crossed the A's mind that Casey would kill her own child.
The cleaning of Casey's vehicle was odd...was it evidence tampering or the automatic reaction of a neat freak?
Going back to work (on Cindy's part) was insane.
George, I can understand. She was probably thinking maybe this was a job he'd actually keep, and they did need the income.
So many questions...
What did Lee mean by "is this like the last time?" That one's killing me.

OMGWTF

"I'm for truth, no matter who tells it. I'm for justice no matter who it's for or against."
                             Malcolm X
Curly
Monkey Junky

« Reply #263 on: May 07, 2011, 09:52:25 PM »

Can somebody point me to Mallory's depo?  I've never seen it and can't find it.  TYA

It has never been released to my knowledge, nor has the last depo from Lee.

OMGWTF

"I'm for truth, no matter who tells it. I'm for justice no matter who it's for or against."
                             Malcolm X
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #264 on: May 07, 2011, 09:54:45 PM »

The bus is coming for all three of the As.
I had a flicker of sympathy today, but it's all gone now.

Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #265 on: May 07, 2011, 10:02:35 PM »

'

Thanks Curly.  I wasn't sure if I just missed it or if it was released.  I'm curious as to what they are saying/thinking now.  I wonder if Mallory is concerned of what she has gotten in to. Obviously not, she's still with him....  I'm very curious about these two and how Mallory feels about her involvement in all this.  Is she a witness for either side?  I can't imagine she's not,  being so close to the situation, even if she knows Lee's alliance with KC, or even her fear of retribution by the family.  She should be running away fast..........  I know this has been discussed, but never verified the situation about her knowledge and relationship with the family.  Sadly her parents are part of the false fund for missing kids... Just more victims the Anthony's have involved.  Makes me  sick

mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #266 on: May 07, 2011, 10:03:54 PM »

JMO.

I agree with you, CBB.
As crazy as they are, I don't think it ever crossed the A's mind that Casey would kill her own child.
The cleaning of Casey's vehicle was odd...was it evidence tampering or the automatic reaction of a neat freak?
Going back to work (on Cindy's part) was insane.
George, I can understand. She was probably thinking maybe this was a job he'd actually keep, and they did need the income.
So many questions...
What did Lee mean by "is this like the last time?" That one's killing me.

Curly,  IIRC,in Mark Hawkin's interview he stated that kc used to "punish" CA by hiding or taking off with Caylee. Maybe that's the genesis of LA's question. If she did this probably with some choice words to the effect that 'you'll never see her again' it would make sense that CA was trying to scare kc into telling where Caylee was via the arrest threat for stealing. I think when CA heard that Caylee was "gone" with the imaginanny she freaked out. Briefly..until she figured out that kc was the one and only person that did something to Caylee and she'd have to fix this colossal mess. How she was able to forget about Caylee so quickly is horrible...the identifying hallmark of the A family is kc is the queen no matter what. Sick, twisted people that idolize a sociopath .
4 Donks
Monkey Junky

« Reply #267 on: May 07, 2011, 10:04:55 PM »

'

Thanks Curly.  I wasn't sure if I just missed it or if it was released.  I'm curious as to what they are saying/thinking now.  I wonder if Mallory is concerned of what she has gotten in to. Obviously not, she's still with him....  I'm very curious about these two and how Mallory feels about her involvement in all this.  Is she a witness for either side?  I can't imagine she's not,  being so close to the situation, even if she knows Lee's alliance with KC, or even her fear of retribution by the family.  She should be running away fast..........  I know this has been discussed, but never verified the situation about her knowledge and relationship with the family.  Sadly her parents are part of the false fund for missing kids... Just more victims the Anthony's have involved.  Makes me  sick
Mallory's depo was one of the gazillion listed yesterday.

Attitude may not be everything but it counts.
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #268 on: May 07, 2011, 10:04:57 PM »

The bus is coming for all three of the As.
I had a flicker of sympathy today, but it's all gone now.

Samarie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #269 on: May 07, 2011, 10:05:57 PM »

So many theories and thoughts about who is going to take the fall in this trial....I believe all the defense has to do is create reasonable doubt and George did have access to the deathmobile. I'm trying to keep the faith that the truth will prevail and justice will be served and Casey will never be a member of society. I'm still hoping the SAO's have an ace up their sleeves that will nail KC's coffin shut...oh, I don't know, like a date/time stamped satellite pic of a white pontiac, backed into the woods off suburban with the trunk open, and a slight, dark haired women carrying a laundry bag into the woods...now wouldn't that be sumpin?

Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #270 on: May 07, 2011, 10:06:47 PM »

'

I missed it. Can you point in the right direction?  A link?  TYA

Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #271 on: May 07, 2011, 10:11:03 PM »

So many theories and thoughts about who is going to take the fall in this trial....I believe all the defense has to do is create reasonable doubt and George did have access to the deathmobile. I'm trying to keep the faith that the truth will prevail and justice will be served and Casey will never be a member of society. I'm still hoping the SAO's have an ace up their sleeves that will nail KC's coffin shut...oh, I don't know, like a date/time stamped satellite pic of a white pontiac, backed into the woods off suburban with the trunk open, and a slight, dark haired women carrying a laundry bag into the woods...now wouldn't that be sumpin?

I'm sure they have info not released yet (praying it's true).  I hate that I have to work and miss it all.  Depending on all the Monkeys who can, provide up to date and specific info, during the trial. Much appreciated by more than just me! I love Capps (Klassed adoption of) plans on how to keep the threads in tact and monkeys informed during the trial.

4 Donks
Monkey Junky

« Reply #272 on: May 07, 2011, 10:18:20 PM »

'

I missed it. Can you point in the right direction?  A link?  TYA
They were on the list received from the defense but have not seen them reproduced yet. Probably Monday.

Attitude may not be everything but it counts.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #273 on: May 07, 2011, 10:24:39 PM »

Snipped from: http://blog.richardhornsby.com/2011/05/ ... d-they-go/

Also, I personally think Mason lied about the “Analysts” wanting to be on the team. I know for a fact that he trid to recruit Judge Eaton to work on the team for “free” but the judge declined. As for Scheaffer and other analysts, I have no knowledge, but personally I doubt any respected attorney approached Baez or Mason about being involved, as Baez has had a radioactive reputation from day one.

As for Mason’s altruistic claims about working on Casey’s case pro bono because he believes in her cause; any respected attorney who was interested in doing pro bono work would do it for a person who actually deserved it, not for a person who already had a $200K slush fund and numerous “high profile” attorneys working for free.

Bottom line, Mason most likely lied through his teeth.

Thanks loca....once again, a small miracle has occurred.....RH and I agree Monkey Devil!

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #274 on: May 07, 2011, 10:25:24 PM »

Thanks all.  I will be looking for them Monday or so.  I'm extremely curious what she has to say or her perception of what she's seen.  Will it be true or what she believes will keep the family happy with her.  That girl really needs to run!  MOO

Lord, I can't wait for this to begin.  The suspense is killing me!

Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #275 on: May 07, 2011, 10:27:10 PM »

That would be wonderful.

I think Casey acted alone in this her  motive was very simple..Caylee could talk and carry on a conversation..Caylee really wouldn't understand lying yet..she just mastered talking.  I really believe that June 15th after the visit with Cindy's Dad and when they went to Cindy's Mom..Cindy knew this whole stealing lying thing of Casey's was really out of control..it had gone beyond just herself and George and Lee.  I also think that sometime during that day Caylee said something that made Cindy believe that Casey didn't always have Caylee where she said she did.  Caylee was almost 3 ..and most children that age are able to have a conversation and answer questions about their day.  I think when Casey got home Cindy was mad about her stealing from her Mom, mad about what she may have suspected Casey was doing with Caylee..ie dragging to spend the night at boyfriend's apartments..and I think it was a shouting match where Cindy let it out that she was considering taking Caylee.  I think Casey thought I'll see you one better, I'll get rid of Caylee..no more kid slowing me down, and no more bitching from you.  I think at that point Casey was honestly jealous of Caylee and the attachment Caylee had to others.  Remember she broke up with Jesse because she thought he loved Caylee more then he loved her.

Caylee was no longer a meal ticket, she could talk and tell Cindy what was going on..and Caylee by all descriptions was a normal affectionate almost 3 year old that liked being around other people.  Caylee just had to go ..and Casey needed to get on with the life she would have had if Caylee was not born....how's that life looking now Casey..still all Bella Vita and all that right?   

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #276 on: May 07, 2011, 10:29:42 PM »

Is there a link of when cindy went this morning to visit casey (which was STUPID since she knew she was NOT wanted there) and also a video of the reporter that was talking/hammering her with questions...I just got home from a funeral my aunt passed and my dad passed on april 10 and on april 9 my uncle passed...so I am haven a hard time keeping up Sad

luv, I am so sorry to read of your losses....my condolences to you and your family. I see you were provided the link you requested..I simply wanted to you.

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #277 on: May 07, 2011, 10:30:52 PM »

Samarie, wouldn't that be great!!... the SAO does have one ace sort of their sleeve..it's the fact that Baez is still running the defense showboat. I trust that he'll be as inept at laying out any alternative bs theory as he's been with every other aspect of the pre trial.
Curly
Monkey Junky

« Reply #278 on: May 07, 2011, 10:31:12 PM »

'

I know. I'm curious too.
I'll venture a guess and say their positions have not changed.

OMGWTF

Malcolm X
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #279 on: May 07, 2011, 10:32:08 PM »

I am going with Blink on this one..............THEY KNEW from the 1st of July when they had the plumbing problem and started frantically trying to find KC. All their purchases after that date lead me to believe the cover up started then.

Turbo....you  lost me on that one....how would they have known on July 1st and what did the plumbing problem have to do with it??

Rest in Peace Caylee

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.