March 18, 2024, 11:27:16 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #194 5/06/11 -  (Read 188163 times)
luvmyboys
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #280 on: May 07, 2011, 10:34:52 PM »

Thanks you so much sunny..I has been a very very hard time for our family with in 4 weeks Sad
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #281 on: May 07, 2011, 10:34:53 PM »

The bus is coming for all three of the As.
I had a flicker of sympathy today, but it's all gone now.

whew...wiping my brow....thank goodness

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Curly
Monkey Junky

« Reply #282 on: May 07, 2011, 10:35:00 PM »

Cindy drives me straight up the wall. However, I don't think she allowed herself to fully believe or grasp that Caylee was dead or in danger until she heard KC tell Lee that Caylee was missing. That 911 call seemed pretty sincere to me. It's the last sincere thing I've heard from Cindy. All else has been spin and manipulation.

JMO.

I agree with you, CBB.
As crazy as they are, I don't think it ever crossed the A's mind that Casey would kill her own child.
The cleaning of Casey's vehicle was odd...was it evidence tampering or the automatic reaction of a neat freak?
Going back to work (on Cindy's part) was insane.
George, I can understand. She was probably thinking maybe this was a job he'd actually keep, and they did need the income.
So many questions...
What did Lee mean by "is this like the last time?" That one's killing me.

Curly,  IIRC,in Mark Hawkin's interview he stated that kc used to "punish" CA by hiding or taking off with Caylee. Maybe that's the genesis of LA's question. If she did this probably with some choice words to the effect that 'you'll never see her again' it would make sense that CA was trying to scare kc into telling where Caylee was via the arrest threat for stealing. I think when CA heard that Caylee was "gone" with the imaginanny she freaked out. Briefly..until she figured out that kc was the one and only person that did something to Caylee and she'd have to fix this colossal mess. How she was able to forget about Caylee so quickly is horrible...the identifying hallmark of the A family is kc is the queen no matter what. Sick, twisted people that idolize a sociopath .

Thanks, Miz.
That could very well be the case.

OMGWTF

"I'm for truth, no matter who tells it. I'm for justice no matter who it's for or against."
                             Malcolm X
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

God watch over our children and keep them safe.

« Reply #283 on: May 07, 2011, 10:40:53 PM »

Thanks you so much sunny..I has been a very very hard time for our family with in 4 weeks Sad

I have been in a similar situation twice in our family and completely relate to your traumatic situation.  God Bless you and your family and he bring peace to you!  Stay strong and know God has a reason for everything, whether we understand it or not.  Your are in my prayers sweety!

God has FINAL Judgement!<br />
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #284 on: May 07, 2011, 10:43:18 PM »

I can imagine.....sometimes life just sucks!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #285 on: May 07, 2011, 10:45:28 PM »

I have been in a similar situation twice in our family and completely relate to your traumatic situation.  God Bless you and your family and he bring peace to you!  Stay strong and know God has a reason for everything, whether we understand it or not.  Your are in my prayers sweety!

Dih!  good to see you!!   I hope you and your hubby are doing well.  This trial has been a long time coming hasn't it!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #286 on: May 07, 2011, 10:47:24 PM »

I am heading to the Monkey Bunky, with many prayers for those in need and Justice for Caylee, no matter how it plays out.  But I have to add an additional prayer that all partys are brought to justice, meaning ALL the Anthonys for their lies and deception!  Justice MUST prevail, even if it is in God's hands!

God Bless all the Monkey and sweet dreams!  Justice is around the corner. Have faith!

Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #287 on: May 07, 2011, 10:52:06 PM »

Dih!  good to see you!!   I hope you and your hubby are doing well.  This trial has been a long time coming hasn't it!!

Sunny! Thank you!  All is well here.  I  pray the same for you!  I will be around for the next several months, even if I don't post much.  God Bless you and all the Monkeys for their patience and faith in the truth in justice!

Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #288 on: May 07, 2011, 10:57:13 PM »

Does anyone think that the cleaning up that Cindy & George did and the lying that they did after  to " help " Casey is going to come back and bite them ? Their behaviour was bizarre
and Baez could try to turn that around , shift the focus of the evidence, like the laundry bags back on to the Ants ?
Any emails that were exhanged bewtween Baez and Cindy, if he was going to use them against her, would he have to disclose them to the prosecution ?  She didn't want the baby found, etc ?  

I wish someone would ask ex-deputy sheriff, George, on the stand "why" he didn't call police when it was evident there had been a dead body in KC's car - instead of driving it off the lot....you know...the smell was so bad he had to roll down the windows even though it was raining..HELLO!?!?!?!?! - no excuse for not calling the police.

That is so true.

Key factor for me since the beginning, no reason why with that level of fear upon smelling exactly what they knew they were smelling that they didnt call 911 right from the tow garage.

I am going with Blink on this one..............THEY KNEW from the 1st of July when they had the plumbing problem and started frantically trying to find KC. All their purchases after that date lead me to believe the cover up started then.

Thanks for the reminder on the plumbing problem...1st of July....wonder what on earth was found to be the problem???

They thought they knew the first of July; confirmation came when they found the car.  No hesitations about whether to call the police or not....just get it home and get it cleaned up.  Pathetic.  Everybody knows you can't get rid of all that evidence.

Did we ever hear what was found in the vaccum cleaners taken from the A's???

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #289 on: May 07, 2011, 11:05:19 PM »

The bus is coming for all three of the As.
I had a flicker of sympathy today, but it's all gone now.

How appropriate...yes...KC is driving the bus at this point....she's had years to sit in jail and dream up all these lies - what she does best...lying.

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #290 on: May 07, 2011, 11:47:51 PM »

http://www.abcactionnews.com/dpp/news/region_pinellas/casey-anthony-jury-to-come-from-pinellas,-sources-in-the-courthouse-confirmed-to-abc-action-news

Clearwater - ABC Action News has learned jury selection for the Casey Anthony murder trial will likely take place at the Pinellas County Courthouse. This comes from three independent sources in the Pinellas County Court system.

We're told trial attorneys will begin whittling down the 200-person jury pool at 7:30 am Monday, rather than the standard 8:30 am.

In a phone conversation late Saturday night, Pinellas County Clerk of the Court, Ken Burke, declined comment and said, “we have been directed to refer all inquiries to the Orange County Courts.”

::snipping2::

Interesting....I wonder about 200 jurors, here we have about 700, but I like the idea of Pinellas County  ::justice2NJ::

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #291 on: May 08, 2011, 12:10:39 AM »

http://www.wftv.com/video/27814560/index.html

Casey On Trial: An Eyewitness News Special

This is an Eyewitness News special presentation leading up to the start of Casey Anthony’s murder trial. She’s accused of murdering her daughter Caylee. Jury selection begins May 9 and the trial is scheduled to get underway May 17. (05/07/11)

cecilita
Monkey Junky

« Reply #292 on: May 08, 2011, 12:38:32 AM »

HI MONKEYS!!!
I am a little behind in this case!!! I read in other sites that Cindy was asking permission to visit Casey in mother's day?..omg....everything about that crazy family doesn't surprise me at all anymore...
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #293 on: May 08, 2011, 01:09:42 AM »

I am going with Blink on this one..............THEY KNEW from the 1st of July when they had the plumbing problem and started frantically trying to find KC. All their purchases after that date lead me to believe the cover up started then.

Turbo....you  lost me on that one....how would they have known on July 1st and what did the plumbing problem have to do with it??

I was going to type out the info, but Blink has better description.

http://blinkoncrime.com/category/caylee-anthony-case/

Reported exclusively by www.blinkoncrime.com,  the Anthony’s withheld a major plumbing emergency at their home that sent someone from Hopespring Drive in a panic to locate Caylee.

For the first time, it is confirmed that Casey knew about it, and told Amy it was one of the reasons they could not move in: Casey Told Amy About A Pipe

In no interview, in no deposition, will you find either Anthony disclosing the obvious plumbing nightmare necessitating 2 calls to Rainaldi Plumbing 4 minutes after their listed hours of operation in the yellow pages, and the subsequent service call resulting in a $283.96 bill. 

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #294 on: May 08, 2011, 07:41:22 AM »

Is there a link of when cindy went this morning to visit casey (which was STUPID since she knew she was NOT wanted there) and also a video of the reporter that was talking/hammering her with questions...I just got home from a funeral my aunt passed and my dad passed on april 10 and on april 9 my uncle passed...so I am haven a hard time keeping up Sad

luv, I am so sorry to read of your losses....my condolences to you and your family. I see you were provided the link you requested..I simply wanted to you.

Luv, my deepest sympathies. Stay strong. Your monkeys are here for you. Luv you sweetie!  Monkey hugs.

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #295 on: May 08, 2011, 07:47:52 AM »

Sorry for O/T, Happy Mother's day to all women who have loved, cared for and sacrificed for a child, whether human or furry!! Bless you all.
 an angelic monkey   

I'm sorry Caylee, you deserved better than you got. But we are here now, seeking justice!!!   an angelic monkey

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #296 on: May 08, 2011, 07:49:48 AM »

Turbo....you  lost me on that one....how would they have known on July 1st and what did the plumbing problem have to do with it??

I was going to type out the info, but Blink has better description.

http://blinkoncrime.com/category/caylee-anthony-case/

Reported exclusively by www.blinkoncrime.com,  the Anthony’s withheld a major plumbing emergency at their home that sent someone from Hopespring Drive in a panic to locate Caylee.

For the first time, it is confirmed that Casey knew about it, and told Amy it was one of the reasons they could not move in: Casey Told Amy About A Pipe

In no interview, in no deposition, will you find either Anthony disclosing the obvious plumbing nightmare necessitating 2 calls to Rainaldi Plumbing 4 minutes after their listed hours of operation in the yellow pages, and the subsequent service call resulting in a $283.96 bill. 

I want to know too. Must be something really incriminating since it's really been kept under wraps by all, even the Anthonys!  What could she have attempted to flush?   

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #297 on: May 08, 2011, 08:07:01 AM »

http://www.cfnews13.com/article/news/2011/may/240522/Picking-a-jury-for-the-Casey-Anthony-trial
Picking a jury for the Casey Anthony trial By Jacqueline Fell, Reporter
Last Updated: Sunday, May 08, 2011 5:46 AM

Here's his plan: Judge Perry will take about 100 people who have already been summoned and will be in court at 8 a.m. Monday.

He will then randomly divide that group into small groups of 10, and separate the groups into different rooms. This is to make sure people are not talking about the case, and essentially tainting or tampering with one another.

Judge Perry will then call the potential jurors in, one by one, and ask them each four questions, including:

* "What hardships would you face being on a jury for a case expected to last for weeks?"
    * "How much do you know about the Casey Anthony case, and how much have you been exposed to it?"

The last two questions would deal with the death penalty, to determine if the candidate qualifies to be on a jury in a death penalty trial.

Finally, defense and state attorneys will ask their own questions.

The defense has already submitted a jury questionnaire. That can sometimes help to quickly dwindle down a large pool of potential jurors, but whether Judge Perry will actually use that questionnaire remains to be seen.

There could also be a prepared statement, approved by the state and the defense, to be read to each jury candidate.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #298 on: May 08, 2011, 08:07:45 AM »

As much as Cindy was all up into Casey's life, the nagging and hounding and baby sitting, you know darn well she IMMEDIATELY knew there was no nanny. You don't live in the same household as your deadbeat daughter, constantly yelling at her to come home to take care of Caylee or to slap her lil hand for stealing money from anyone she could and then have an AHA moment of she must have had a nanny. No way in hell, that was pure cover up by her own family. Every one of them knew she was lying. So if they knew that, they knew Caylee was dead from the very beginning and chose to protect Casey and ditch Caylee.

I just don't understand. How can you proclaim to have loved this baby and so easily turn your back on her. Cindy, George are you listening? Your evil spawn murdered your grandchild, left her in a watery, dirty grave and went out to the bar to celebrate!! That's what you're protecting! That's who's account you're putting money into. After all you've done to protect her, what does she do? Ignores you, turns her back on you, won't speak or see you, is so willing to put your lives and the life of your son in danger, all to cover her ass, all for spite. Don't you have any self respect? You actually think God is looking down with a proud smile on you? Happy fricking Mother's Day, what a wonderful job you've done. I hope someday you have to explain to God and Caylee why you've done what you've done.

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #299 on: May 08, 2011, 08:09:00 AM »

http://www.wftv.com/news/27815293/detail.html
Report: Casey’s Jury Could Be From Pinellas County
Posted: 11:24 pm EDT May 7, 2011Updated: 7:49 am EDT May 8, 2011

WFTS says three independent sources are all confirming that information.

The St. Petersburg Times is also reporting a lot of unusual activity at the county's courthouse.

However, Orange County court officials are refusing to confirm a location until Monday morning.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.