March 18, 2024, 08:57:09 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #194 5/06/11 -  (Read 188145 times)
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #400 on: May 08, 2011, 10:45:09 PM »

Brandi,I am hung up on the 1 hour thing too. But it's o.k.,I can ponder about it while laying in my own bed instead of a prison cot. 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
KittyMom
Monkey All Star Jr.

Borgman

« Reply #401 on: May 08, 2011, 10:51:04 PM »

Evil or Very Mad  Wonder how much sleep the 'Mother of the Year' will get tonight?

These are my opinions and subject to change.
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #402 on: May 08, 2011, 10:55:16 PM »

Hi Puzzler! That whole area is pretty high dollar. Maybe things get less expensive if you go to cut rate hotels, but I would think that jurors would have a standard that would demand at least a mid range hotel.

Maybe things have gotten cheaper since gas has gone up and the economy has worsened?

Hi, CBB!

I know the prices are steeper in that area - but - gas is expensive, people are out of work and "maybe" the judge got "one" hotel/motel to give the court a break and rent rooms for $50.    As I recall (correct me if I'm wrong), JP said plenty of "rooms" for $50 a night - I don't think he said plenty of "places" you can get a room for $50.   Does anyone know?

Also, I just doesn't seem like to me you could make that drive in 45 minutes.  Didn't JP say 45 minutes?  I've read here an amount of time of 1 hour, too.  Which was it: 45 minutes or 1 hour?   Is there any possibility that the jury selection might "not" be in Pinellas County?

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Curly
Monkey Junky

« Reply #403 on: May 08, 2011, 10:59:18 PM »

Hi Puzzler! That whole area is pretty high dollar. Maybe things get less expensive if you go to cut rate hotels, but I would think that jurors would have a standard that would demand at least a mid range hotel.

Maybe things have gotten cheaper since gas has gone up and the economy has worsened?

Hi, CBB!

I know the prices are steeper in that area - but - gas is expensive, people are out of work and "maybe" the judge got "one" hotel/motel to give the court a break and rent rooms for $50.    As I recall (correct me if I'm wrong), JP said plenty of "rooms" for $50 a night - I don't think he said plenty of "places" you can get a room for $50.   Does anyone know?

Also, I just doesn't seem like to me you could make that drive in 45 minutes.  Didn't JP say 45 minutes?  I've read here an amount of time of 1 hour, too.  Which was it: 45 minutes or 1 hour?   Is there any possibility that the jury selection might "not" be in Pinellas County?

That's what I'm thinking.
Well, we'll find out for sure tomorrow. What's 1 more day compared to 3 yrs?

OMGWTF

"I'm for truth, no matter who tells it. I'm for justice no matter who it's for or against."
                             Malcolm X
ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

Sorry Caylee, the jury took your day away.

« Reply #404 on: May 08, 2011, 11:02:58 PM »

So if they do live stream the jury selection. What does that mean we all will get to see or hear..does that mean we will be able to hear what they ask people? I am confused

Somebody somewhere linked somebody to watch a few clips of jury selection for John Couey, and that helped clear it up for me, wich I had saved the link.  yes, you hear all the questions, but you will not see the juror.  They will identify them only by number. 

You will see the judge, the lawyers, but not any of hte jurors, just hear them.  what I found really interesting is many of those jurors for John Couey didn't even speak English.

Thank you for my avi Brandi!

The jury wanted to go home, so a killer goes free.
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #405 on: May 08, 2011, 11:03:47 PM »

Brandi,I am hung up on the 1 hour thing too. But it's o.k.,I can ponder about it while laying in my own bed instead of a prison cot. 

Me too, Trimm!

We'll find out where it is in the morning, for sure Wink

ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

Sorry Caylee, the jury took your day away.

« Reply #406 on: May 08, 2011, 11:03:49 PM »

Evil or Very Mad  Wonder how much sleep the 'Mother of the Year' will get tonight?

I hope she never sleeps again.  With her though, I bet she slept like a baby. 

Thank you for my avi Brandi!

The jury wanted to go home, so a killer goes free.
luvmyboys
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #407 on: May 08, 2011, 11:05:24 PM »

Thank you so much for your answer..so is it a fact that we will get to hear this jury selection?
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #408 on: May 08, 2011, 11:32:08 PM »

SNIPPED:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nrFiQBkN4UM&feature=player_profilepage
snipped from a poster at thehinkeymeter.com
So I went to the Pinellas County Courthouse today around 5:00 PM. Not much was going on...a little media presence, police cars in the parking lot of the courthouse, and one media camera was filming me as I was filming him. 

So either the 'three independent sources from the courthouse' are there to throw the media off track OR Judge Perry was right - noone in Pinellas gives a rats behind about the Anthony's woes...this place was empty.

The only major station to not have a vehicle on site was NBC. I made it home in time to turn their channel on for the 6 o'clock news. The Anthony jury selection was their lead story. They said that The Today Show plans to have a presence at the courthouse tomorrow. We shall see.

Here is the link to my video blog: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nrFiQBkN ... rofilepage

Either the link was bad or they took your video down.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #409 on: May 08, 2011, 11:39:53 PM »

Turbo - the top link works:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nrFiQBkN4UM&feature=player_profilepage
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #410 on: May 08, 2011, 11:52:38 PM »

http://www.abcactionnews.com/dpp/news/region_pinellas/casey-anthony-jury-to-come-from-pinellas,-sources-in-the-courthouse-confirmed-to-abc-action-news

Clearwater - ABC Action News has learned jury selection for the Casey Anthony murder trial will likely take place at the Pinellas County Courthouse. This comes from three independent sources in the Pinellas County Court system.

We're told trial attorneys will begin whittling down the 200-person jury pool at 7:30 am Monday, rather than the standard 8:30 am.

In a phone conversation late Saturday night, Pinellas County Clerk of the Court, Ken Burke, declined comment and said, “we have been directed to refer all inquiries to the Orange County Courts.”

::snipping2::

Interesting....I wonder about 200 jurors, here we have about 700, but I like the idea of Pinellas County  ::justice2NJ::

BBM.
That must mean they all are going to check into their little hotel rooms sometime tonight.

The jury won't check in until they are chosen..........I want to know where they found $30.00 a night rooms there............I have a nephew there and when we went to his wedding we paid over $200 a night for what I consider  "moderate" accommodations,
I think CJBP was having a little fun with Baez when he said $30/night.....after Baez said he didn't roll like Mason.  Yet, during an INSession interview with Baez, he was asked what he did to get away from the case, get some down time. Baez goes to various places all the time, so don't tell me he can't afford hotel accommodations.  And depending where it is, he could always drive back home.  Of course with gas so high, hotel rates could be cheaper.  moo

I thought JP said plenty of rooms would be available for $50 a night.

He did and the ONLY places I know of that could fit that bill would be Kissimmee (Osceola County) which would be hilarious. The other two possibility would be Sanford or Titusville. Unless he was ribbing them, that is about it.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

Magic Eyes
Monkey Junky

Casper misses Brandi :)

« Reply #411 on: May 09, 2011, 12:04:31 AM »

The video is actually pretty interesting, that roped off area has quite a few news trucks already parked there.  Why else would that courthouse have a roped off area in the parking lot?  Bozo could probably make that in a half hour, didn't he just recently get a speeding ticket?   

Hugs, Magic 

Hugs, Magic 

"Dear God." she cried out, "look at all the suffering and injustice in the world. Why don't you send help?" God responded,"I did send help, I sent you."
Monkeys will never give up on justice. an angelic monkey
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #412 on: May 09, 2011, 12:10:58 AM »

If the jurors stay in Kissamee then they could visit Gatorland in their time off 
Grandma2Maddie
Monkey Junky

This is my granddaughter!

« Reply #413 on: May 09, 2011, 12:12:02 AM »

Klaas is there anything I can do on my end to help since the thread will be so busy?   I been a member for a long time but haven't been on during a big thing like this?

R.I.P. Caylee Marie Anthony!   You are our ANGEL Caylee!  Making money off of a murdered child is not a legitimate form of income!
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #414 on: May 09, 2011, 12:12:12 AM »

I think the Pinellas County is a ruse. I think it is being used as a decoy. There is another murder trial there where there has been jury supeoneas sent out and that is what I think is happening there. I believe the judge is slick enough to maybe let just enough information out but the press has made this own their own. I don't buy it -

If he was true to his word about $30.00 A night rooms............there are only a few places that can be in the month of May. He could go North to Leesburg which would be the Lake County courthouse, and maybe as far north as Ocala which I believe is Marion County to stay within the time frame. The Deland area would fit and they have a Volusia county courthouse there which is pretty new and large.

TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #415 on: May 09, 2011, 12:13:11 AM »

If the jurors stay in Kissamee then they could visit Gatorland in their time off 

Or Disney as it is only 5 miles. LOL

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #416 on: May 09, 2011, 12:17:20 AM »

Klaas is there anything I can do on my end to help since the thread will be so busy?   I been a member for a long time but haven't been on during a big thing like this?

Not really but thanks for asking.  Honestly, I won't even be around for a good part of the morning (west coast time) but I will be in the afternoon.  Everyone knows, including our tech guy that it will be busy.  I have already turned off attachments so that should help. 
Grandma2Maddie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #417 on: May 09, 2011, 12:20:07 AM »

Not really but thanks for asking.  Honestly, I won't even be around for a good part of the morning (west coast time) but I will be in the afternoon.  Everyone knows, including our tech guy that it will be busy.  I have already turned off attachments so that should help. 
I'm not sure how much I will be able to be on in the afternoon.  But will be on in the morning.

R.I.P. Caylee Marie Anthony!   You are our ANGEL Caylee!  Making money off of a murdered child is not a legitimate form of income!
rmcalo
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #418 on: May 09, 2011, 12:20:48 AM »

It's finally here: The trial that will bring justice to Caylee at last. I am so happy and relieved. What a long wait it's been. God, bless the future jurors, whoever they may be, as they sleep tonight, filling their hearts and minds with a love for Caylee and a thirst for justice for her killer.
Grandma2Maddie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #419 on: May 09, 2011, 12:21:32 AM »

I'm not sure how much I will be able to be on in the afternoon.  But will be on in the morning.
I didn't remember how to turn off my avatar if that would help.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.