March 18, 2024, 10:00:58 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #194 5/06/11 -  (Read 188156 times)
Curly
Monkey Junky

« Reply #40 on: May 06, 2011, 08:56:08 PM »

Thanks, seeme.
I splurged for the $.99 but want to find one that you can stream (if possible).
I'll add that $.99 to the price of the speakers I had to buy to hear from my macbook and add it to what Casey Anthony has cost me.
I wonder if the CNN app will carry it because that streams live.

Thanks and sorry Seeme. Got in your post.
If you find one with stream live, please let me know!! Thanks in advance!

I sure will.

OMGWTF

"I'm for truth, no matter who tells it. I'm for justice no matter who it's for or against."
                             Malcolm X
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #41 on: May 06, 2011, 08:57:06 PM »

I wonder if Cindy is going to show up at the jail tomorrow?

I say yes, with a bottle full of water and a peasant dress on to highlight the poor pitifully me image she wishes to portray
Samarie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #42 on: May 06, 2011, 08:57:46 PM »

Watching NG.  Jury consultant Richard Gabriel released a statement saying WFTV is wrong, he is not leaving the defense team as their jury consultant.

Jury consultant Robert Hirschhorn is on the phone saying the defense called him on Thursday asking him if he would come work with them and said that he could not because with his schedule it was impossible., never gets asked this late in the game.  Says a jury consultant leaving at this stage is akin to a surgeon going in to perform surgery and walking out in the middle because he was not getting paid enough.

Things that make you go hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Wouldn't put it past Baez to set Kathi up. He hates her and everybody knows it....
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #43 on: May 06, 2011, 08:58:19 PM »

Ummmm I have a question please. Will we get to see them pick there jury?

RH the jury consultant said yes there will be cameras for selection on NG
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #44 on: May 06, 2011, 08:58:57 PM »

So the defense needed 2 jury consultants?  With Mason's expertise thrown in?  Not totally buying Gabriel's statement.  Maybe he did leave, and then the defense came up with what he was requesting??   

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #45 on: May 06, 2011, 09:00:37 PM »

i wouldn't be suprised, after all, it would mean more media attention on her

...and an opportunity to publicly play the victim if she cannot get in to see Casey.

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #46 on: May 06, 2011, 09:00:51 PM »

Thanks for sharing that, Sunny.
I guess they were trying to intimidate the As and let them know that if they caused any commotion
or any outbursts, they'd be thrown out.

I think you are right. I think they were sending a message. I am still a bit put out that JP is allowing the A's to be excluded from the sequestration rule....I am so tired of seeing them get special treatment. IMO they are the scum of the earth. I hope they show their azzes right out of the shoot and are dragged kicking and screaming out of court.

I am also waiting on official confirmation that KC denied the visit from Cindy.  What a day!!

Re. JP allowing the As to attend: I think he followed the law. Since FL. law doesn't define next of kin, he had no choice.
I look at it this way: It's another loss for the Duhfense.

I understand he did and you are of course right.....but it still doesn't sit well.  It's also a WIN for the A's and that's just WRONG as far as I am concerned. 

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
luvmyboys
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #47 on: May 06, 2011, 09:01:59 PM »

So we will see as it is going on or @ a later date?
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #48 on: May 06, 2011, 09:02:48 PM »

Watching NG.  Jury consultant Richard Gabriel released a statement saying WFTV is wrong, he is not leaving the defense team as their jury consultant.

Jury consultant Robert Hirschhorn is on the phone saying the defense called him on Thursday asking him if he would come work with them and said that he could not because with his schedule it was impossible., never gets asked this late in the game.  Says a jury consultant leaving at this stage is akin to a surgeon going in to perform surgery and walking out in the middle because he was not getting paid enough.

Wouldn't put it past Baez to set Kathi up. He hates her and everybody knows it....
Me either, that would be part of the "fun" they are having with this case.

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #49 on: May 06, 2011, 09:02:52 PM »

NG - LP is saying that they may claim Caylee was in the pool the night Rosebud tryed to choke her, found Caylee dead and went into a state of disassociation for the next 31 days.     
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #50 on: May 06, 2011, 09:04:51 PM »

NG guess on jury selection locations
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #51 on: May 06, 2011, 09:05:12 PM »

But yet this media hound along with the defense team that fought for Casey to be deemed indigent felt it appropriate to go on CBS 48 Mystery to create a "mock jury" that was nothing but a staged farce.   There has to be a reason another consultant was called in....joining in the things that make you go hmmm

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #52 on: May 06, 2011, 09:05:12 PM »

VIDEO REPORT: WFTV Analyzes Potential Casey Jurors Pt. 1
http://www.wftv.com/video/27806570/index.html

Oh Sheet.......I have jury duty next week and it never crossed my mind they would pull from my area since we are so far away (I could swim to Alabama), but I don't think they would be happy with a jury from here, uber consrvative-so conservative that Kathy Griffin was not allowed to come to the Civic Center due to the fact she is too polarizing    Surrounded by military, 5 bases that I can think of off the top of my head in less than 40 miles, hard core conservative, hard core pro gun and death penalty. D@MN

Hi everyone

Hi IM!!  I know you would be a great juror on this case. Monkey Devil!

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #53 on: May 06, 2011, 09:07:22 PM »

one can only hope!!  I have heard the rumors that JB says he will not allow KC to see CA....but I am still looking for something official. I hate rumors.

Rest in Peace Caylee

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #54 on: May 06, 2011, 09:08:08 PM »

NG - LP is saying that they may claim Caylee was in the pool the night Rosebud tryed to choke her, found Caylee dead and went into a state of disassociation for the next 31 days.     

Yea, good luck with that!    O but suddenly as soon as she was finally snagged she had the wits about her to lie her face off & claim her child to be missing....okie dokie

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #55 on: May 06, 2011, 09:08:43 PM »

Oh Sheet.......I have jury duty next week and it never crossed my mind they would pull from my area since we are so far away (I could swim to Alabama), but I don't think they would be happy with a jury from here, uber consrvative-so conservative that Kathy Griffin was not allowed to come to the Civic Center due to the fact she is too polarizing    Surrounded by military, 5 bases that I can think of off the top of my head in less than 40 miles, hard core conservative, hard core pro gun and death penalty. D@MN

Hi everyone

I can see it now....

Baez: Please state your name for the record.

Potential Juror: Islandmonkey from the Scared Monkey Blogosphere.

Baez: DIZMIZZZED

Monkey Devil!

No doubt I'd be dismissed  Monkey Devil! I have a hard time biting my tongue and the last time I had jury duty I was dismissed for the same reasons.

So glad Caylee is finally going to have her day in court, it's been a long time coming and I just wish they could get the Scamthonys on a charge also. ::justice2NJ::

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #56 on: May 06, 2011, 09:09:59 PM »

13 pending child murder cases

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/breakingnews/os-child-murders-orlando-orange-box-20110506,0,2590171.story
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #57 on: May 06, 2011, 09:11:05 PM »

http://www.youtube.com/user/S0meRand0mName#p/p

todays  hearings.

Loca
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #58 on: May 06, 2011, 09:12:05 PM »

Hi everyone

Hi IM!!  I know you would be a great juror on this case. Monkey Devil!

Sure I would......I could be impartial (NOT) but I could pretend LOL, pick me pick me

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #59 on: May 06, 2011, 09:14:31 PM »

i wouldn't be suprised, after all, it would mean more media attention on her

Hi sunshine....I am sure she will call the media before she leaves home

Rest in Peace Caylee

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.