March 18, 2024, 08:24:13 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #194 5/06/11 -  (Read 188142 times)
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #80 on: May 06, 2011, 10:20:56 PM »

http://www.cayleedaily.com/
Casey Anthony To Sit “Facing” The Jury At Trial

Exactly as she should!  I want them to see her evilness....she can't hide it for long.
sunny
hello and yessss your so right let them see evil pour out of her cold dark eyes!!

Casey's demeanor in the courtroom has changed the last two hearings..mark that only two..and the stress was showing.  Casey is used to being the actress, but when she deemed so and how she deemed so..not a specific persona for such an extended time period.  This is going to be very hard for Casey to produce everyday...the controlled image..no fiddling, no hair twirling, no hair whipping, no stroking..Mason and Baez will have to keep hands to themselves..as will she.  I predict the color coded files, markers, and page folding will resume shortly, it is her only stress relief during the trial.

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #81 on: May 06, 2011, 10:22:26 PM »

This is so sad and disturbing.  I have been following a case in my area. Chris Coleman killed his wife and 2 little boys. He was convicted last night of all 3 murders. How in the hell can someone kill any child..but how can one kill their own.......how could KC look at her child and kill her.... I think when Jeff was describing putting the duct tape on Caylee and she begged AL to 'make him stop' it was because that is what happened.....and Jeff knew!

Hi Sunny--I remember that case.  I think he killed his two little boys with a knife--also his wife.  Glad he was convicted.  I agree that Casey was sort of reliving killing Caylee when Jeff Ashton was describing putting the duct tape on Caylee, etc.  I don't think she understands that no one can stop the prosecution from putting on their theory of the murder, and I think their theory is correct.  I don't know if she feels that what she did is wrong.  She seems to think whatever she wants is right.  I think she's going to be disabused of that notion. 

Wrong is wrong, even if everybody does it.
Right is right, even if nobody does it. ~ Unknown
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #82 on: May 06, 2011, 10:22:44 PM »

O/T - Gypsy DD, please check your email when you get a chance, TIA 
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #83 on: May 06, 2011, 10:27:28 PM »

http://www.cayleedaily.com/
Casey Anthony To Sit “Facing” The Jury At Trial

Exactly as she should!  I want them to see her evilness....she can't hide it for long.
sunny
hello and yessss your so right let them see evil pour out of her cold dark eyes!!

Casey's demeanor in the courtroom has changed the last two hearings..mark that only two..and the stress was showing.  Casey is used to being the actress, but when she deemed so and how she deemed so..not a specific persona for such an extended time period.  This is going to be very hard for Casey to produce everyday...the controlled image..no fiddling, no hair twirling, no hair whipping, no stroking..Mason and Baez will have to keep hands to themselves..as will she.  I predict the color coded files, markers, and page folding will resume shortly, it is her only stress relief during the trial.

Didnt I hear or read that casey was wanting to not have to attend all  the trial or the hearings? someone?

Loca
KittyMom
Monkey All Star Jr.

Borgman

« Reply #84 on: May 06, 2011, 10:37:48 PM »

I predict that George & Cindy won't make it past the pros's opening statement.  I just hope those courtroom guards are armed with a taser.  I want to see Cindy twitching.    Monkey Devil!

These are my opinions and subject to change.
luvmyboys
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #85 on: May 06, 2011, 10:45:41 PM »

Ok I have a question? Does all 12 jurers have to agree casey is guilty of 1st degree murder. Or is it a certain amount? I prolly didn't ask that right. But I think you guys know what I am asking lol I hope so anyway..Smile
luvmyboys
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #86 on: May 06, 2011, 10:46:59 PM »

I just got an email from wesh. It says no meeting in the morning with cindy and casey
ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

Sorry Caylee, the jury took your day away.

« Reply #87 on: May 06, 2011, 10:48:25 PM »

Very very surprised that the A's will be allowed to watch the entire trial. 

Oh to be a fly on the wall about the jury location motion. 

Nothing on the air sample motion yet huh? 

Thank you for my avi Brandi!

The jury wanted to go home, so a killer goes free.
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #88 on: May 06, 2011, 10:50:59 PM »

http://drlillianglassbodylanguageblog.wordpress.com/2011/05/07/why-did-defense-teams-jury-consultant-suddenly-quit-at-the-last-minute/

Dont you just love how she reads everybodys thoughts and comments lol

Loca
ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

« Reply #89 on: May 06, 2011, 11:00:18 PM »

Thanks for sharing that, Sunny.
I guess they were trying to intimidate the As and let them know that if they caused any commotion
or any outbursts, they'd be thrown out.

They better read the Public Decorum Courtroom rules before Trial begins.

I noticed today George still is wearing a Caylee bracelet, not to mention his constant gum chewing.

but...but...but they are special....

Come trial time, I am willing to bet they will not be so "special."

We'll see.

I agree..based on the "next of kin" , with Florida having no state ruling on whom that might be..the whole famil vs 1 person, they had their rights in this.  I applaud their attorney in finding that loop hole so Cindy didn't miss a minute. 

I also think where ever the A's land in the court seating, cameras will be focused on them at key intervals, and the A's . unless having been going through behavior modification without anyone knowing, will still be the A's.  The judge knows that too.  This is a volatile situation for them as a family..heck they were a violital family before this happened by all accounts, so I don't see how they could even hope to approach the hearings stone faced and silent.  The gum chewing, water guzzling , texting will also have to cease.

Well whats left, actually listening to the trial.

I believe Sindy will be so drugged up with antidepressants and antianxiety meds.  Her face will appear to be melting into her neck.

Curly
Monkey Junky

« Reply #90 on: May 06, 2011, 11:05:01 PM »

http://www.wesh.com/casey-anthony-extended-coverage/index.html
 ::snipping2::
ORLANDO, Fla. -- George and Cindy Anthony's attorney, Mark Lippman, said late Friday that there will not be a jailhouse meeting on Saturday between Cindy and Casey Anthony.

Read more: http://www.wesh.com/casey-anthony-extended-coverage/27809116/detail.html#ixzz1LdFSr0am

OMGWTF

"I'm for truth, no matter who tells it. I'm for justice no matter who it's for or against."
                             Malcolm X
crazybabyborg
« Reply #91 on: May 06, 2011, 11:05:31 PM »

Me too. I'm also worried that JP's threat of getting excluded because of facial expressions is more bark than bite. If I were a juror, I'd be watching Casey and Cindy and George for reactions. Maybe others wouldn't, but I would.
ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

« Reply #92 on: May 06, 2011, 11:07:02 PM »

Me too. I'm also worried that JP's threat of getting excluded because of facial expressions is more bark than bite. If I were a juror, I'd be watching Casey and Cindy and George for reactions. Maybe others wouldn't, but I would.

Me too.  We know we have seen them very reactive this whole time and he has not done anything.  Maybe he will suprise us.

ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

« Reply #93 on: May 06, 2011, 11:09:42 PM »

http://www.cayleedaily.com/2011/05/casey-anthony-to-sit-facing-the-jury-at-trial/

You know this silliness how they will be turned on the wall?  Don't they think the jury will notice this and wonder what the heck.  Every other case in florida, the Defendent sits where they are supposed to, but this defendent is going to be against the wall.

Curly
Monkey Junky

« Reply #94 on: May 06, 2011, 11:11:04 PM »

Ummmm I have a question please. Will we get to see them pick there jury?

No.  The jury will not be shown and will only be identified by a number. Even during the trial the jury will not be seen.

BBM. Really? I thought we'd see them during the trial. I was looking forward to gauging their responses by the looks on their face.

Hi Curly!! OJ's trial was like that as well. The camera was positioned behind the jury so that no one sitting on the jury could be seen. Any reference made in regard to a specific juror was always done by juror number, instead of using names too.

Hi CBB~ I didn't get to watch that trial...
Disappointing news.
I figured during jury selection they wouldn't show them (I wouldn't want to be seen during voir dire), but that's the part of the thrill..watching the jury.

OMGWTF

"I'm for truth, no matter who tells it. I'm for justice no matter who it's for or against."
                             Malcolm X
ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

« Reply #95 on: May 06, 2011, 11:11:36 PM »

http://www.wesh.com/casey-anthony-extended-coverage/index.html
 ::snipping2::
ORLANDO, Fla. -- George and Cindy Anthony's attorney, Mark Lippman, said late Friday that there will not be a jailhouse meeting on Saturday between Cindy and Casey Anthony.

Read more: http://www.wesh.com/casey-anthony-extended-coverage/27809116/detail.html#ixzz1LdFSr0am

You win some, you lose some. 

ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

« Reply #96 on: May 06, 2011, 11:12:58 PM »

I thought I read that he denied leaving the team.  Am I crazy?

luvmyboys
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #97 on: May 06, 2011, 11:16:48 PM »

Does all 12 jurors have to agree to convict her with murder?
ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

« Reply #98 on: May 06, 2011, 11:19:54 PM »

Watching NG.  Jury consultant Richard Gabriel released a statement saying WFTV is wrong, he is not leaving the defense team as their jury consultant.

Jury consultant Robert Hirschhorn is on the phone saying the defense called him on Thursday asking him if he would come work with them and said that he could not because with his schedule it was impossible., never gets asked this late in the game.  Says a jury consultant leaving at this stage is akin to a surgeon going in to perform surgery and walking out in the middle because he was not getting paid enough.

Things that make you go hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Here ya go, I know I saw it.

ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

« Reply #99 on: May 06, 2011, 11:20:54 PM »

Does all 12 jurors have to agree to convict her with murder?

I was wondering that myself.  I do not know.  I would assume for the DP, yes they all have to agree, but not sure about the guilt part. 

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.