April 19, 2024, 11:42:48 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #194 5/06/11 -  (Read 189282 times)
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #300 on: May 08, 2011, 08:16:04 AM »

http://www.floridatoday.com/article/20110508/NEWS01/105080319/Highly-publicized-murder-Caylee-Anthony-rivets-enrages?odyssey=tab|topnews|text|Home
Highly publicized murder of Caylee Anthony rivets, enrages
9:20 PM, May. 7, 2011  |

In a twist of coincidence, the long-anticipated trial of a woman accused of murdering her 2-year-old daughter is slated to begin the day after the nation celebrates mothers everywhere.

Casey Anthony, one of the most notorious figures in recent American pop culture, will fight for her life in an Orlando courtroom as the state makes its death penalty case against her. And it seems as if the entire nation will pay attention.

"The attention on the Anthony case has been going on for a while, and all the statements and all the evidence creates a lot of buzz," said Brevard County Assistant State Attorney Julia Lynch, head of the sex crimes and child abuse division. "But the bottom line is there was a poor, defenseless child. It's our natural instinct to want to protect children, and we should. In cases involving children, it's worse when they are hurt at the hands of their mother or caregiver."
 ::snipping2::

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
SweetMorgan
Scared Monkey

« Reply #301 on: May 08, 2011, 09:12:11 AM »

I have a question.  Is the State required to give all the information they have out to the public?  Have we heard everything or could there be evidence we are not aware of yet?  Thank you. Edit to change color brown to black.  Please post in black.  Some of our monkeys with vision issues find it difficult to read.  MB
« Last Edit: May 08, 2011, 12:57:36 PM by MuffyBee » Logged
SweetMorgan
Scared Monkey

« Reply #302 on: May 08, 2011, 09:13:19 AM »

I am sorry, I meant to the color of brown not red.  I am really sorry, I won't even try that anymore.

Thank you.
Sweet Morgan, we've asked monkeys to please post in black, using color or bold only for word or phrase emphasis.  (Excluding red & maroon, which are used by admin & mods)  It's hard for some of our monkeys to read when posts are in color.  Thanks.  MB
« Last Edit: May 08, 2011, 12:55:18 PM by MuffyBee » Logged
flutter1
Monkey Junky

« Reply #303 on: May 08, 2011, 10:54:17 AM »

[quote author

[/quote]

Trim...just a thank you for including the countdown clock.  Anytime I despaired that justice would never come for Caylee, I saw that clock and realized that the seconds were passing and eventually it would get here.

A joyful heart is the health of the body, but a depressed spirit dries up the bones. Proverbs 17:22 NAB

We don`t know who the monsters are.  And as a parent, our job is to take care of our children. Ken Fries, Sheriff Allen County commenting on the death of Aliah
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #304 on: May 08, 2011, 11:07:46 AM »

I have a question.  Is the State required to give all the information they have out to the public?  Have we heard everything or could there be evidence we are not aware of yet?  Thank you. Edit to change color from brown to black.  MB
Oh, there is definitely info the State has that they have been holding for trial.  There are things under seal......will it all be released to the public at some time, IDK,  maybe after the trial??  Capp??
« Last Edit: May 08, 2011, 12:56:10 PM by MuffyBee » Logged

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #305 on: May 08, 2011, 11:09:41 AM »

http://today.msnbc.msn.com/id/26184891/vp/42947715#42947715

Today Show this morning

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #306 on: May 08, 2011, 11:15:55 AM »

VIDEO REPORT: WFTV Analyzes Potential Casey Jurors Pt. 1
http://www.wftv.com/video/27806570/index.html

Oh Sheet.......I have jury duty next week and it never crossed my mind they would pull from my area since we are so far away (I could swim to Alabama), but I don't think they would be happy with a jury from here, uber consrvative-so conservative that Kathy Griffin was not allowed to come to the Civic Center due to the fact she is too polarizing    Surrounded by military, 5 bases that I can think of off the top of my head in less than 40 miles, hard core conservative, hard core pro gun and death penalty. D@MN

Hi everyone

Have always hoped it would be from P'cola!!!!

I'm beginning to get the impression that there is a tree full of monkeys living in the P'cola area. I think we should throw Caylee a celebration party when she receives her justice....we could hang on the beach (I bet Caylee loved the beach), set off fireworks, share a pitcher of banana dacquiris and release a bunch of balloons in her honor...just a thought
How many other monkeys are from this area? I am good with a celebration party, bushwhackers, daquiris etc, roses tossed off the pier for Caylee and a big party at my house! 

I'm on the Alabama side...
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #307 on: May 08, 2011, 11:17:44 AM »

Does anyone think that the cleaning up that Cindy & George did and the lying that they did after  to " help " Casey is going to come back and bite them ? Their behaviour was bizarre
and Baez could try to turn that around , shift the focus of the evidence, like the laundry bags back on to the Ants ?
Any emails that were exhanged bewtween Baez and Cindy, if he was going to use them against her, would he have to disclose them to the prosecution ?  She didn't want the baby found, etc ?  

I wish someone would ask ex-deputy sheriff, George, on the stand "why" he didn't call police when it was evident there had been a dead body in KC's car - instead of driving it off the lot....you know...the smell was so bad he had to roll down the windows even though it was raining..HELLO!?!?!?!?! - no excuse for not calling the police.

That is so true.

Key factor for me since the beginning, no reason why with that level of fear upon smelling exactly what they knew they were smelling that they didnt call 911 right from the tow garage.

I am going with Blink on this one..............THEY KNEW from the 1st of July when they had the plumbing problem and started frantically trying to find KC. All their purchases after that date lead me to believe the cover up started then.

That's interesting, TURBO-I wonder what it could have been?
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #308 on: May 08, 2011, 11:22:54 AM »

The bus is coming for all three of the As.
I had a flicker of sympathy today, but it's all gone now.

Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #309 on: May 08, 2011, 11:27:11 AM »

Snipped from: http://blog.richardhornsby.com/2011/05/ ... d-they-go/

Also, I personally think Mason lied about the “Analysts” wanting to be on the team. I know for a fact that he trid to recruit Judge Eaton to work on the team for “free” but the judge declined. As for Scheaffer and other analysts, I have no knowledge, but personally I doubt any respected attorney approached Baez or Mason about being involved, as Baez has had a radioactive reputation from day one.

As for Mason’s altruistic claims about working on Casey’s case pro bono because he believes in her cause; any respected attorney who was interested in doing pro bono work would do it for a person who actually deserved it, not for a person who already had a $200K slush fund and numerous “high profile” attorneys working for free.

Bottom line, Mason most likely lied through his teeth.

Thanks loca....once again, a small miracle has occurred.....RH and I agree Monkey Devil!

...and I still think he's cute.   
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #310 on: May 08, 2011, 11:44:24 AM »

~ Happy Mother's Day, all!! ~
Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #311 on: May 08, 2011, 11:45:56 AM »

Good morning Monkeys--Happy Mother's Day to those of you who are!  Oh, what the heck--those of you who aren't, too.

I wouldn't have nor did I call the police when my car smelled bad.  Some years ago a friend and I went to the hairdresser together every week.  If I drove, she brought sandwiches and if she drove, I brought the sandwiches.  One time, my car started smelling really bad.  It got progressively worse and I couldn't figure out what it was.  It turned out to be a bag of sandwiches with pickle and pimiento loaf.  They had been between the front seats for about two weeks.  They had turned green. Somehow, we had forgotten to eat the sandwiches.  I have not ever smelled a decomposing human body, but I can tell you those sandwiches smelled bad.  It certainly didn't occur to me to call the police.

Now, George says that he feared that the body of Caylee or Casey might be in the car when he smelled it at the impound lot.  So he asked the attendant to open the trunk.  Once he saw that there was no body there, why would he call the police?  What would he say?  "I thought there was a dead body in my car but there isn't and would you please come?" Or, "There might have been a body in the car but it's gone now."  What would the police say?  "Sorry, we don't check out smelly cars." Or would they say, "We'll be there at once to smell the car and find the missing body."  IMO the former rather than the latter.

I also believe that if Cindy had known that Caylee was dead she would never have made that third call.  The first two calls were Cindy's way of putting the fear of God into Casey.   Cindy would have said that the first two calls were a mistake and they've settled the problem.  If necessary, they would have explained Caylee's absence away by saying that she was with her father, etc.  Never would Cindy have purposely put her daughter in the predicament she now is.  That fact convinces me that Cindy didn't know until after the third call, the call in which she said, "The babysitter took 'huh.'  And. "We've got to find 'huh.'   I think it is possible that George saw the body in the car on the 24th and thought it might still be there when he picked up the car at the impound lot.  But until something convinces me otherwise, I don't think Cindy knew.

So while the Anthonys have done many strange and possibly illegal things, I don't think not calling the police about the smell is one of them. I think all of the action started after they got the car home, located Casey,  and realized that Caylee was gone and possibly dead.  All of this after the third call. 

Now Casey told Amy that she couldn't move in quite yet using several excuses, one of which was that there was a plumbing problem and there were about "20 people" there to work on it.  Come on, there weren't 20 people there.  Casey exaggerates everything.  Apparently there was a plumbing emergency on July 1 and likely a plumber or two came to take care of it.  I can think of no situation which would require 20 plumbers.  Heck, I have trouble getting one.  I have a leak under my kitchen sink right now and I haven't been successful in getting one to come, much less 20.  Have a dish under there to catch the water.  If it were something which told them  that Caylee was dead, why did Cindy wait until the 15th to track Casey down?  Cindy would wait two weeks?  Our Cindy on the spot?  Action woman? Sorry, as of now no brass ring on that one either, IMO.

I am open to being proven wrong on the above, but as of now my opinion stands.  I think the simple solution is most often the correct one.  (And so did Sir Arthur Conan Doyle.) After being confronted and maybe physically attacked by Cindy about the money missing from Mrs. Pleasea's bank account and many other things, Casey stormed out dragging Caylee with her and seeing no way to escape from her situation other than by killing her albatross, Caylee, she killed Caylee.  She then drove around with Caylee decomposing in the trunk until she finally tossed her in the woods. Casey, being the idiot that she is, thought her problems were solved and partied on.

I don't think that they will blame George or Cindy or anybody else.  I think they will say it was an accident and Casey panicked.  Then they will try to say why she panicked, which will probably include her fear of Cindy and George.  If she is convicted, they will use sex abuse by George as a mitigating factor.  All IMO.  And everybody has one. An opinion, that is.

I guess we'll see beginning next week.

Oh, and Sunny, how can they "Undo" this one?  Would it be undue to do so?

Have a nice day, kiddos.  Got some beautiful flowers--irises and tulips.

Wrong is wrong, even if everybody does it.
Right is right, even if nobody does it. ~ Unknown
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #312 on: May 08, 2011, 12:20:37 PM »

Good morning Monkeys--Happy Mother's Day to those of you who are!  Oh, what the heck--those of you who aren't, too.

I wouldn't have nor did I call the police when my car smelled bad.  Some years ago a friend and I went to the hairdresser together every week.  If I drove, she brought sandwiches and if she drove, I brought the sandwiches.  One time, my car started smelling really bad.  It got progressively worse and I couldn't figure out what it was.  It turned out to be a bag of sandwiches with pickle and pimiento loaf.  They had been between the front seats for about two weeks.  They had turned green. Somehow, we had forgotten to eat the sandwiches.  I have not ever smelled a decomposing human body, but I can tell you those sandwiches smelled bad.  It certainly didn't occur to me to call the police.

Now, George says that he feared that the body of Caylee or Casey might be in the car when he smelled it at the impound lot.  So he asked the attendant to open the trunk.  Once he saw that there was no body there, why would he call the police?  What would he say?  "I thought there was a dead body in my car but there isn't and would you please come?" Or, "There might have been a body in the car but it's gone now."  What would the police say?  "Sorry, we don't check out smelly cars." Or would they say, "We'll be there at once to smell the car and find the missing body."  IMO the former rather than the latter.

I also believe that if Cindy had known that Caylee was dead she would never have made that third call.  The first two calls were Cindy's way of putting the fear of God into Casey.   Cindy would have said that the first two calls were a mistake and they've settled the problem.  If necessary, they would have explained Caylee's absence away by saying that she was with her father, etc.  Never would Cindy have purposely put her daughter in the predicament she now is.  That fact convinces me that Cindy didn't know until after the third call, the call in which she said, "The babysitter took 'huh.'  And. "We've got to find 'huh.'   I think it is possible that George saw the body in the car on the 24th and thought it might still be there when he picked up the car at the impound lot.  But until something convinces me otherwise, I don't think Cindy knew.

So while the Anthonys have done many strange and possibly illegal things, I don't think not calling the police about the smell is one of them. I think all of the action started after they got the car home, located Casey,  and realized that Caylee was gone and possibly dead.  All of this after the third call. 

Now Casey told Amy that she couldn't move in quite yet using several excuses, one of which was that there was a plumbing problem and there were about "20 people" there to work on it.  Come on, there weren't 20 people there.  Casey exaggerates everything.  Apparently there was a plumbing emergency on July 1 and likely a plumber or two came to take care of it.  I can think of no situation which would require 20 plumbers.  Heck, I have trouble getting one.  I have a leak under my kitchen sink right now and I haven't been successful in getting one to come, much less 20.  Have a dish under there to catch the water.  If it were something which told them  that Caylee was dead, why did Cindy wait until the 15th to track Casey down?  Cindy would wait two weeks?  Our Cindy on the spot?  Action woman? Sorry, as of now no brass ring on that one either, IMO.

I am open to being proven wrong on the above, but as of now my opinion stands.  I think the simple solution is most often the correct one.  (And so did Sir Arthur Conan Doyle.) After being confronted and maybe physically attacked by Cindy about the money missing from Mrs. Pleasea's bank account and many other things, Casey stormed out dragging Caylee with her and seeing no way to escape from her situation other than by killing her albatross, Caylee, she killed Caylee.  She then drove around with Caylee decomposing in the trunk until she finally tossed her in the woods. Casey, being the idiot that she is, thought her problems were solved and partied on.

I don't think that they will blame George or Cindy or anybody else.  I think they will say it was an accident and Casey panicked.  Then they will try to say why she panicked, which will probably include her fear of Cindy and George.  If she is convicted, they will use sex abuse by George as a mitigating factor.  All IMO.  And everybody has one. An opinion, that is.

I guess we'll see beginning next week.

Oh, and Sunny, how can they "Undo" this one?  Would it be undue to do so?

Have a nice day, kiddos.  Got some beautiful flowers--irises and tulips.

While I can see where you are coming from, the way I'm reading this post it's a bit confrontational. Like you're getting ready for someone here to bite you.   

We are all here for justice for Caylee, I pretty much don't care how it goes down or who was right when, just as long as Casey is convicted.

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #313 on: May 08, 2011, 12:45:09 PM »

Last Day to Vote!

Click the image above to vote for Yuri Melich

or go to http://www.amw.com/allstar/2011/vote.cfm?id=9324 to vote.

You can vote once a day until May 8.

Last day to vote!

Voting ends: May 8, 2011, 11:59 p.m. EST.

BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #314 on: May 08, 2011, 12:53:25 PM »

Last Day to Vote!

Last day to vote!

Done, come on Yuri!!!!   

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #315 on: May 08, 2011, 01:18:48 PM »

We're on the eve of trial beginning after nearly three years....Justice for Caylee  an angelic monkey

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #316 on: May 08, 2011, 01:19:51 PM »

Last Day to Vote!

Last day to vote!

Done, come on Yuri!!!!   

Done...good luck Yuri, you deserve this honor!

loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #317 on: May 08, 2011, 01:26:14 PM »

Last Day to Vote!

Last day to vote!

Done, come on Yuri!!!!   

Done...good luck Yuri, you deserve this honor!
yessss yuri is number 1

Loca
ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

Sorry Caylee, the jury took your day away.

« Reply #318 on: May 08, 2011, 01:41:19 PM »

Last Day to Vote!

Last day to vote!

Thank you for voting for Yuri Melich!

Done, thank you so much for reminding me each day.

Now, I hope he won.

I did not realize until recently the prize is 10,000.  Wow, what will he use that for?  He deserves it. 

Wonder when we will find out who won? 

Happy Mother's Day to all our mommies here. 

Thank you for my avi Brandi!

The jury wanted to go home, so a killer goes free.
Curly
Monkey Junky

« Reply #319 on: May 08, 2011, 01:42:25 PM »

http://www.abcactionnews.com/dpp/news/region_pinellas/casey-anthony-jury-to-come-from-pinellas,-sources-in-the-courthouse-confirmed-to-abc-action-news

Clearwater - ABC Action News has learned jury selection for the Casey Anthony murder trial will likely take place at the Pinellas County Courthouse. This comes from three independent sources in the Pinellas County Court system.

We're told trial attorneys will begin whittling down the 200-person jury pool at 7:30 am Monday, rather than the standard 8:30 am.

In a phone conversation late Saturday night, Pinellas County Clerk of the Court, Ken Burke, declined comment and said, “we have been directed to refer all inquiries to the Orange County Courts.”

::snipping2::

Interesting....I wonder about 200 jurors, here we have about 700, but I like the idea of Pinellas County  ::justice2NJ::

BBM.
That must mean they all are going to check into their little hotel rooms sometime tonight.

OMGWTF

"I'm for truth, no matter who tells it. I'm for justice no matter who it's for or against."
                             Malcolm X
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.