March 28, 2024, 02:09:25 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #194 5/06/11 -  (Read 188441 times)
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #320 on: May 08, 2011, 01:44:19 PM »

Gooooo Yuri!  We all appreciate you, not matter what happens with the AMW Award!  Thank You for everything you did in Caylee's case.  The fruits of your, and countless others, labor is about to pay off........the true reward for you all.

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
Curly
Monkey Junky

« Reply #321 on: May 08, 2011, 01:45:36 PM »

http://www.cfnews13.com/article/news/2011/may/240522/Picking-a-jury-for-the-Casey-Anthony-trial
Picking a jury for the Casey Anthony trial By Jacqueline Fell, Reporter
Last Updated: Sunday, May 08, 2011 5:46 AM

::snipping2::
Here's his plan: Judge Perry will take about 100 people who have already been summoned and will be in court at 8 a.m. Monday.

He will then randomly divide that group into small groups of 10, and separate the groups into different rooms. This is to make sure people are not talking about the case, and essentially tainting or tampering with one another.

Judge Perry will then call the potential jurors in, one by one, and ask them each four questions, including:

* "What hardships would you face being on a jury for a case expected to last for weeks?"
    * "How much do you know about the Casey Anthony case, and how much have you been exposed to it?"

The last two questions would deal with the death penalty, to determine if the candidate qualifies to be on a jury in a death penalty trial.

Finally, defense and state attorneys will ask their own questions.

The defense has already submitted a jury questionnaire. That can sometimes help to quickly dwindle down a large pool of potential jurors, but whether Judge Perry will actually use that questionnaire remains to be seen.

There could also be a prepared statement, approved by the state and the defense, to be read to each jury candidate.

"I'm so excited, I just can't hide it, I'm about to lose control and I think I like it"!
Can't believe this day is finally here.
Justice for Caylee.

OMGWTF

"I'm for truth, no matter who tells it. I'm for justice no matter who it's for or against."
                             Malcolm X
ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

Sorry Caylee, the jury took your day away.

« Reply #322 on: May 08, 2011, 01:47:02 PM »

http://www.abcactionnews.com/dpp/news/region_pinellas/casey-anthony-jury-to-come-from-pinellas,-sources-in-the-courthouse-confirmed-to-abc-action-news

Clearwater - ABC Action News has learned jury selection for the Casey Anthony murder trial will likely take place at the Pinellas County Courthouse. This comes from three independent sources in the Pinellas County Court system.

We're told trial attorneys will begin whittling down the 200-person jury pool at 7:30 am Monday, rather than the standard 8:30 am.

In a phone conversation late Saturday night, Pinellas County Clerk of the Court, Ken Burke, declined comment and said, “we have been directed to refer all inquiries to the Orange County Courts.”

Interesting....I wonder about 200 jurors, here we have about 700, but I like the idea of Pinellas County  ::justice2NJ::

BBM.
That must mean they all are going to check into their little hotel rooms sometime tonight.

I so wish I could go, but would rather go when the trial actually gets started after jury selection, if they can successfully pick a jury. 

Thank you for my avi Brandi!

The jury wanted to go home, so a killer goes free.
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #323 on: May 08, 2011, 01:51:38 PM »

http://www.imperfectparent.com/topics/2011/05/08/on-the-eve-of-casey-anthony-trial-a-flurry-of-motionsactivity/

On the eve of Casey Anthony trial, a flurry of motions,activity

Another new development, this time on the prosecution’s side, is the introduction of a new witness.

Melissa England will testify that Anthony told her she was getting a tattoo July 3, 2008, and that she wanted the words “La Bella Vita” on her shoulder, the new filing says. England also heard Anthony tell someone by phone that she could not meet because of car problems. When the call was over, England heard Anthony say, “Oh my God, I’m such a good liar.”

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #324 on: May 08, 2011, 01:51:43 PM »

Good morning Monkeys--Happy Mother's Day to those of you who are!  Oh, what the heck--those of you who aren't, too.

I wouldn't have nor did I call the police when my car smelled bad.  Some years ago a friend and I went to the hairdresser together every week.  If I drove, she brought sandwiches and if she drove, I brought the sandwiches.  One time, my car started smelling really bad.  It got progressively worse and I couldn't figure out what it was.  It turned out to be a bag of sandwiches with pickle and pimiento loaf.  They had been between the front seats for about two weeks.  They had turned green. Somehow, we had forgotten to eat the sandwiches.  I have not ever smelled a decomposing human body, but I can tell you those sandwiches smelled bad.  It certainly didn't occur to me to call the police.

Now, George says that he feared that the body of Caylee or Casey might be in the car when he smelled it at the impound lot.  So he asked the attendant to open the trunk.  Once he saw that there was no body there, why would he call the police?  What would he say?  "I thought there was a dead body in my car but there isn't and would you please come?" Or, "There might have been a body in the car but it's gone now."  What would the police say?  "Sorry, we don't check out smelly cars." Or would they say, "We'll be there at once to smell the car and find the missing body."  IMO the former rather than the latter.

I also believe that if Cindy had known that Caylee was dead she would never have made that third call.  The first two calls were Cindy's way of putting the fear of God into Casey.   Cindy would have said that the first two calls were a mistake and they've settled the problem.  If necessary, they would have explained Caylee's absence away by saying that she was with her father, etc.  Never would Cindy have purposely put her daughter in the predicament she now is.  That fact convinces me that Cindy didn't know until after the third call, the call in which she said, "The babysitter took 'huh.'  And. "We've got to find 'huh.'   I think it is possible that George saw the body in the car on the 24th and thought it might still be there when he picked up the car at the impound lot.  But until something convinces me otherwise, I don't think Cindy knew.

So while the Anthonys have done many strange and possibly illegal things, I don't think not calling the police about the smell is one of them. I think all of the action started after they got the car home, located Casey,  and realized that Caylee was gone and possibly dead.  All of this after the third call. 

Now Casey told Amy that she couldn't move in quite yet using several excuses, one of which was that there was a plumbing problem and there were about "20 people" there to work on it.  Come on, there weren't 20 people there.  Casey exaggerates everything.  Apparently there was a plumbing emergency on July 1 and likely a plumber or two came to take care of it.  I can think of no situation which would require 20 plumbers.  Heck, I have trouble getting one.  I have a leak under my kitchen sink right now and I haven't been successful in getting one to come, much less 20.  Have a dish under there to catch the water.  If it were something which told them  that Caylee was dead, why did Cindy wait until the 15th to track Casey down?  Cindy would wait two weeks?  Our Cindy on the spot?  Action woman? Sorry, as of now no brass ring on that one either, IMO.

I am open to being proven wrong on the above, but as of now my opinion stands.  I think the simple solution is most often the correct one.  (And so did Sir Arthur Conan Doyle.) After being confronted and maybe physically attacked by Cindy about the money missing from Mrs. Pleasea's bank account and many other things, Casey stormed out dragging Caylee with her and seeing no way to escape from her situation other than by killing her albatross, Caylee, she killed Caylee.  She then drove around with Caylee decomposing in the trunk until she finally tossed her in the woods. Casey, being the idiot that she is, thought her problems were solved and partied on.

I don't think that they will blame George or Cindy or anybody else.  I think they will say it was an accident and Casey panicked.  Then they will try to say why she panicked, which will probably include her fear of Cindy and George.  If she is convicted, they will use sex abuse by George as a mitigating factor.  All IMO.  And everybody has one. An opinion, that is.

I guess we'll see beginning next week.

Oh, and Sunny, how can they "Undo" this one?  Would it be undue to do so?

Have a nice day, kiddos.  Got some beautiful flowers--irises and tulips.

While I can see where you are coming from, the way I'm reading this post it's a bit confrontational. Like you're getting ready for someone here to bite you.   

We are all here for justice for Caylee, I pretty much don't care how it goes down or who was right when, just as long as Casey is convicted.

Nope.  Not confrontational at all.  Just have a different opinion.  Whatever.  I've been bitten before.

Wrong is wrong, even if everybody does it.
Right is right, even if nobody does it. ~ Unknown
ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

« Reply #325 on: May 08, 2011, 01:53:07 PM »

We're on the eve of trial beginning after nearly three years....Justice for Caylee  an angelic monkey

Yes it is Capp.  I can barely contain how happy I am.  I cannot believe I am still following this case 3 years later.  I read about other cases here and there, but this one has stuck with me since day one.  It has been a long road getting here.  They (the DT and the A's) have lied and lied and have done everything and anything to obstruct justice for little Caylee Anthony, but her day is finally here. 

an angelic monkey

Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #326 on: May 08, 2011, 01:55:38 PM »

Last Day to Vote!

Click the image above to vote for Yuri Melich

or go to http://www.amw.com/allstar/2011/vote.cfm?id=9324 to vote.

You can vote once a day until May 8.

Last day to vote!

Voting ends: May 8, 2011, 11:59 p.m. EST.

Thanks Brandi for the address again.  I've voted for him every day, I think, except for a couple of days I was on top of the Blue Ridge Mountains with no cellphone service.  I hope he wins.

loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #327 on: May 08, 2011, 02:18:43 PM »

http://www.wftv.com/video/27814560/index.html
hope this hasn't already been posted.

Loca
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #328 on: May 08, 2011, 02:36:05 PM »

Last Day to Vote!

Last day to vote!

Thank you for voting for Yuri Melich!

Done, thank you so much for reminding me each day.

Now, I hope he won.

I did not realize until recently the prize is 10,000.  Wow, what will he use that for?  He deserves it. 

Wonder when we will find out who won? 

Happy Mother's Day to all our mommies here. 

The winner will be announced soon after that (May 9) and be featured on the Fox program at 9 p.m. June 4 on WOFL-Channel 35.

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2011/05/americas-most-wanted-to-feature-all-star-winner-june-4.html

I am sure all the nominees are worthy of winning, but I sure hope Yuri wins!

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #329 on: May 08, 2011, 02:39:21 PM »

I posted it last night, but no harm in posting it again.

I thought it was well done.

Kathi Belich and Bill Scheaffer narrate it.

Glad you posted it!

ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

« Reply #330 on: May 08, 2011, 02:39:45 PM »

Last Day to Vote!

Last day to vote!

Thank you for voting for Yuri Melich!

Done, thank you so much for reminding me each day.

Now, I hope he won.

I did not realize until recently the prize is 10,000.  Wow, what will he use that for?  He deserves it. 

Wonder when we will find out who won? 

Happy Mother's Day to all our mommies here. 

The winner will be announced soon after that (May 9) and be featured on the Fox program at 9 p.m. June 4 on WOFL-Channel 35.

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2011/05/americas-most-wanted-to-feature-all-star-winner-june-4.html

I am sure all the nominees are worthy of winning, but I sure hope Yuri wins!

I glanced over all the instructions looking for that, but I could not find it.  You are the best. 

loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #331 on: May 08, 2011, 02:40:12 PM »

Happy mothers day
to all you mommies

Loca
4 Donks
Monkey Junky

« Reply #332 on: May 08, 2011, 02:57:41 PM »

http://www.pcsoweb.com/pages/who_jail.html

kc still not listed at the Pinellas County jail

Attitude may not be everything but it counts.
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #333 on: May 08, 2011, 02:59:18 PM »

http://orlando.godengo.net/Blogs/Casey-Anthony-Trial/May-2011/A-Daughter-039s-Scorn-A-Family-Torn/

Casey Anthony Trial

Loca
Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #334 on: May 08, 2011, 03:02:34 PM »

I can't say that I've followed many of these cases--I started with JonBenet Ramsey and then just read them once in a while but I have seen a lot of police work reported in the cases I've followed.  I am so impressed with the work the OCSO has done in this case, particularly Yuri Melich.  IMO this is what police work is all about--zero in on the guilty party, but look at others as possibilities.  I think they did that and they have the right person on trial beginning next week.  I don't know anything about the other candidates except what is on the site, but I so know how much time and heart has been put into this case.  Yuri Melich really does deserve to win.

If the evidence that OCSO has brought to this case doesn't convict the guilty party, Casey Anthony, then no police department anywhere can get the evidence needed to convict anyone.

And why they haven't publically lost patience with Cindy and George Anthony I don't know.  They must be saints to have taken the abuse that the Anthonys heaped on them and not react.

If there is not a conviction for first degree murder in this case, the jury will have to plead insanity.

Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #335 on: May 08, 2011, 03:05:45 PM »

I hadn't seen that before--thanks loca.  It was very well done and Bill Sheaffer gave several possibilities as to what the defence theory will be.  It will be interesting to see which one they choose or if they just throw everything in and see if anything sticks.  I do not think their performance has been stellar so far and have no reason to think it will improve.

KittyMom
Monkey All Star Jr.

Borgman

« Reply #336 on: May 08, 2011, 03:36:37 PM »

Dear Cindy,
May you think of all the mistakes you've made on this Mother's Day and wonder how you might have behaved differently.

Dear KC,
May every giggle, squeal, and 'mama' that Caylee ever uttered be whispering in your ear on this Mother's Day today.  May peace allude you.

These are my opinions and subject to change.
Red
Administrator
Monkey Junky

« Reply #337 on: May 08, 2011, 03:41:04 PM »

Casey Anthony Attorney Jose Baez Says This Case Will Not Define Him on Verge of Jury Selection … Wanna Bet!

http://scaredmonkeys.com/2011/05/08/casey-anthony-attorney-jose-baez-says-this-case-will-not-define-him-on-verge-of-jury-selection-wanna-bet/

No way Jose … oh contraire mon frere, the Casey Anthony case will most certain define your career. Talk about your lack of confidence going into a case. Win, Lose or Draw … Baez entire career will be a result of the Casey Anthony case.

I have news to the barrister, of course the Casey Anthony case is going to define Jose Baez career. If Baez gets Casey Anthony off of a murder charge, which is highly unlikely unless Baez plans on selling his soul to the Devil and plans on taking Keanu Reeve’s place in a Devil’s Advocate, part deux, or should we say part dos. If Baez won, it would be akin to F. Lee Baily who was forever known for the Sam Sheppard case. Even Johnny Cochrain, an attorney with a tremendous career was forever known as representing O.J. Simpson in his equititle. However, I do not see Baez saying during the upcoming trial, “If the smell of death in the trunk does not fit, then you must equit.”

I bet if he thought he was going to win he would want this case to define his career. Just saying Wink
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #338 on: May 08, 2011, 03:43:02 PM »

snipped from the hinkymeter.com
blogger commented this...

I read this morning on the St. Pete Times that the courthouse is preparing itself for a big event on Monday. Parking areas have been cordoned off and there are other telltale signs. Plus, a little birdie told me from one of the media outlets.

I have been trying to verify it...

Loca
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #339 on: May 08, 2011, 03:45:12 PM »

Red
this is a comment baez made juring his hispanic journalist breakfast
Baez: “I have wonderful people like you hanging on my every word. I can’t believe it,” he told one reporter.

Loca
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.