March 28, 2024, 11:28:43 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #194 5/06/11 -  (Read 188439 times)
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #340 on: May 08, 2011, 03:51:09 PM »

http://www.abcactionnews.com/dpp/news/region_pinellas/casey-anthony-jury-to-come-from-pinellas,-sources-in-the-courthouse-confirmed-to-abc-action-news

Clearwater - ABC Action News has learned jury selection for the Casey Anthony murder trial will likely take place at the Pinellas County Courthouse. This comes from three independent sources in the Pinellas County Court system.

We're told trial attorneys will begin whittling down the 200-person jury pool at 7:30 am Monday, rather than the standard 8:30 am.

In a phone conversation late Saturday night, Pinellas County Clerk of the Court, Ken Burke, declined comment and said, “we have been directed to refer all inquiries to the Orange County Courts.”

::snipping2::

Interesting....I wonder about 200 jurors, here we have about 700, but I like the idea of Pinellas County  ::justice2NJ::

BBM.
That must mean they all are going to check into their little hotel rooms sometime tonight.

The jury won't check in until they are chosen..........I want to know where they found $30.00 a night rooms there............I have a nephew there and when we went to his wedding we paid over $200 a night for what I consider  "moderate" accommodations,

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
Red
Administrator
Monkey Junky

« Reply #341 on: May 08, 2011, 03:57:14 PM »

Red
this is a comment baez made juring his hispanic journalist breakfast
Baez: “I have wonderful people like you hanging on my every word. I can’t believe it,” he told one reporter.

Yup, who really thinks that this case is not going to define Baez career? If he screws up too much he will wind up being a legal scretary at a two-bit ambulance chasing law office.
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #342 on: May 08, 2011, 04:02:09 PM »

http://www.abcactionnews.com/dpp/news/region_pinellas/casey-anthony-jury-to-come-from-pinellas,-sources-in-the-courthouse-confirmed-to-abc-action-news

Clearwater - ABC Action News has learned jury selection for the Casey Anthony murder trial will likely take place at the Pinellas County Courthouse. This comes from three independent sources in the Pinellas County Court system.

We're told trial attorneys will begin whittling down the 200-person jury pool at 7:30 am Monday, rather than the standard 8:30 am.

In a phone conversation late Saturday night, Pinellas County Clerk of the Court, Ken Burke, declined comment and said, “we have been directed to refer all inquiries to the Orange County Courts.”

Interesting....I wonder about 200 jurors, here we have about 700, but I like the idea of Pinellas County  ::justice2NJ::

BBM.
That must mean they all are going to check into their little hotel rooms sometime tonight.

The jury won't check in until they are chosen..........I want to know where they found $30.00 a night rooms there............I have a nephew there and when we went to his wedding we paid over $200 a night for what I consider  "moderate" accommodations,
I think CJBP was having a little fun with Baez when he said $30/night.....after Baez said he didn't roll like Mason.  Yet, during an INSession interview with Baez, he was asked what he did to get away from the case, get some down time. Baez goes to various places all the time, so don't tell me he can't afford hotel accommodations.  And depending where it is, he could always drive back home.  Of course with gas so high, hotel rates could be cheaper.  moo

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #343 on: May 08, 2011, 04:03:25 PM »

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/simon-barrett/2011/05/08/casey-anthony--killer-mother?ie8c=0
just started

Loca
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #344 on: May 08, 2011, 04:04:19 PM »

wow we are on o days until trial praise god Smile

Loca
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #345 on: May 08, 2011, 04:07:53 PM »

The subpoena thing is an old trick. That's why JB was smirking during the discussion of it during the hearing.     the defense  will do this to bind witnesses. It's an old tactic a  Big feeling CM was involved. JB is still too wet behind the ears to know this trick. With this case, it is even more calculated. They sent these out to keep any witnesses from attending jury selection, then tried to play dumb. The DT has known the exact trial date for over a month, so the "accidental" wrong subpoena dates are hogwash

Loca
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #346 on: May 08, 2011, 04:09:45 PM »

The subpoena crap, was just a game. As I said, it has CM written all over it

Loca
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #347 on: May 08, 2011, 04:37:59 PM »

Red
Baez: “I have wonderful people like you hanging on my every word. I can’t believe it,” he told one reporter.

Yup, who really thinks that this case is not going to define Baez career? If he screws up too much he will wind up being a legal scretary at a two-bit ambulance chasing law office.

If that, for any number of reasons he should be disbarred.    If by "defining" it means putting his picture up next to the definition of @$$hat, then he's more than welcome to that recognition.

TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #348 on: May 08, 2011, 04:41:33 PM »

Clipped some parts >>>>>>

I wouldn't have nor did I call the police when my car smelled bad.  Some years ago a friend and I went to the hairdresser together every week.  If I drove, she brought sandwiches and if she drove, I brought the sandwiches.  One time, my car started smelling really bad.  It got progressively worse and I couldn't figure out what it was.  It turned out to be a bag of sandwiches with pickle and pimiento loaf.  They had been between the front seats for about two weeks.  They had turned green. Somehow, we had forgotten to eat the sandwiches.  I have not ever smelled a decomposing human body, but I can tell you those sandwiches smelled bad.  It certainly didn't occur to me to call the police.

Now, George says that he feared that the body of Caylee or Casey might be in the car when he smelled it at the impound lot.  So he asked the attendant to open the trunk.  Once he saw that there was no body there, why would he call the police?  What would he say?  "I thought there was a dead body in my car but there isn't and would you please come?" Or, "There might have been a body in the car but it's gone now."  What would the police say?  "Sorry, we don't check out smelly cars." Or would they say, "We'll be there at once to smell the car and find the missing body."  IMO the former rather than the latter.

I also believe that if Cindy had known that Caylee was dead she would never have made that third call.  The first two calls were Cindy's way of putting the fear of God into Casey.   Cindy would have said that the first two calls were a mistake and they've settled the problem.  If necessary, they would have explained Caylee's absence away by saying that she was with her father, etc.  Never would Cindy have purposely put her daughter in the predicament she now is.  That fact convinces me that Cindy didn't know until after the third call, the call in which she said, "The babysitter took 'huh.'  And. "We've got to find 'huh.'   I think it is possible that George saw the body in the car on the 24th and thought it might still be there when he picked up the car at the impound lot.  But until something convinces me otherwise, I don't think Cindy knew.

Now Casey told Amy that she couldn't move in quite yet using several excuses, one of which was that there was a plumbing problem and there were about "20 people" there to work on it.  Come on, there weren't 20 people there.  Casey exaggerates everything.  Apparently there was a plumbing emergency on July 1 and likely a plumber or two came to take care of it.  I can think of no situation which would require 20 plumbers.  Heck, I have trouble getting one.  I have a leak under my kitchen sink right now and I haven't been successful in getting one to come, much less 20.  Have a dish under there to catch the water.  If it were something which told them  that Caylee was dead, why did Cindy wait until the 15th to track Casey down?  Cindy would wait two weeks?  Our Cindy on the spot?  Action woman? Sorry, as of now no brass ring on that one either, IMO.

I am open to being proven wrong on the above, but as of now my opinion stands.  I think the simple solution is most often the correct one.  (And so did Sir Arthur Conan Doyle.) After being confronted and maybe physically attacked by Cindy about the money missing from Mrs. Pleasea's bank account and many other things, Casey stormed out dragging Caylee with her and seeing no way to escape from her situation other than by killing her albatross, Caylee, she killed Caylee.  She then drove around with Caylee decomposing in the trunk until she finally tossed her in the woods. Casey, being the idiot that she is, thought her problems were solved and partied on.

I don't think that they will blame George or Cindy or anybody else.  I think they will say it was an accident and Casey panicked.  Then they will try to say why she panicked, which will probably include her fear of Cindy and George.  If she is convicted, they will use sex abuse by George as a mitigating factor.  All IMO.  And everybody has one. An opinion, that is.

I guess we'll see beginning next week.

Oh, and Sunny, how can they "Undo" this one?  Would it be undue to do so?

Have a nice day, kiddos.  Got some beautiful flowers--irises and tulips.

I DO think they will blame it on George to try to cast a shadow of a doubt on the case. That is the only hope they have at this point.

The smell I disagree with you about because human decomposition is a smell that there is nothing similar to compare it with. NO ONE would ever mistake it for anything else. That is why I do believe they knew (even if they wouldn't admit it to themselves or each other) that Caylee was dead. George said he didn't know if it was Caylee or KC (showing he knew what the smell was) which was a lie because he had been talking to KC on their "private cell phones."

Interesting that George had the lot man open the trunk because most people would have immediately opened it themselves fearing the worst. It was almost as if he needed a "witness" to what was there or not there. I personally am convinced he knew Caylee was dead at that point. I think they both did after the "plumbing" problem on the 1st of July when they went into panic mode.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #349 on: May 08, 2011, 04:48:26 PM »

http://www.pcsoweb.com/pages/who_jail.html

kc still not listed at the Pinellas County jail

No longer than it is time wise, I seriously doubt they will change her jail. An hour is nothing to the transporters who transport inmates and they are used to it because they do it all the time taking inmates to other counties to be arraigned on charges.

TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #350 on: May 08, 2011, 04:52:50 PM »

Red

If that, for any number of reasons he should be disbarred.    If by "defining" it means putting his picture up next to the definition of @$$hat, then he's more than welcome to that recognition.

What is really sad is bozo actually believes people are interested in him. It is almost pitiful that a man would be so needy for approval that he would say things like that. It is if all the time he has to tell himself he is important and not a flake. I see him as a flake as do most other people and all of his own affirmations will not change that. I bet Kathy almost barfed when he said that or fell out on the floor laughing.

If he could only see himself as others see him...........he would probably jump off the Tampa causeway bridge.

Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #351 on: May 08, 2011, 05:20:15 PM »

Clipped some parts >>>>>>

I wouldn't have nor did I call the police when my car smelled bad.  Some years ago a friend and I went to the hairdresser together every week.  If I drove, she brought sandwiches and if she drove, I brought the sandwiches.  One time, my car started smelling really bad.  It got progressively worse and I couldn't figure out what it was.  It turned out to be a bag of sandwiches with pickle and pimiento loaf.  They had been between the front seats for about two weeks.  They had turned green. Somehow, we had forgotten to eat the sandwiches.  I have not ever smelled a decomposing human body, but I can tell you those sandwiches smelled bad.  It certainly didn't occur to me to call the police.

Now, George says that he feared that the body of Caylee or Casey might be in the car when he smelled it at the impound lot.  So he asked the attendant to open the trunk.  Once he saw that there was no body there, why would he call the police?  What would he say?  "I thought there was a dead body in my car but there isn't and would you please come?" Or, "There might have been a body in the car but it's gone now."  What would the police say?  "Sorry, we don't check out smelly cars." Or would they say, "We'll be there at once to smell the car and find the missing body."  IMO the former rather than the latter.

I also believe that if Cindy had known that Caylee was dead she would never have made that third call.  The first two calls were Cindy's way of putting the fear of God into Casey.   Cindy would have said that the first two calls were a mistake and they've settled the problem.  If necessary, they would have explained Caylee's absence away by saying that she was with her father, etc.  Never would Cindy have purposely put her daughter in the predicament she now is.  That fact convinces me that Cindy didn't know until after the third call, the call in which she said, "The babysitter took 'huh.'  And. "We've got to find 'huh.'   I think it is possible that George saw the body in the car on the 24th and thought it might still be there when he picked up the car at the impound lot.  But until something convinces me otherwise, I don't think Cindy knew.

Now Casey told Amy that she couldn't move in quite yet using several excuses, one of which was that there was a plumbing problem and there were about "20 people" there to work on it.  Come on, there weren't 20 people there.  Casey exaggerates everything.  Apparently there was a plumbing emergency on July 1 and likely a plumber or two came to take care of it.  I can think of no situation which would require 20 plumbers.  Heck, I have trouble getting one.  I have a leak under my kitchen sink right now and I haven't been successful in getting one to come, much less 20.  Have a dish under there to catch the water.  If it were something which told them  that Caylee was dead, why did Cindy wait until the 15th to track Casey down?  Cindy would wait two weeks?  Our Cindy on the spot?  Action woman? Sorry, as of now no brass ring on that one either, IMO.

I am open to being proven wrong on the above, but as of now my opinion stands.  I think the simple solution is most often the correct one.  (And so did Sir Arthur Conan Doyle.) After being confronted and maybe physically attacked by Cindy about the money missing from Mrs. Pleasea's bank account and many other things, Casey stormed out dragging Caylee with her and seeing no way to escape from her situation other than by killing her albatross, Caylee, she killed Caylee.  She then drove around with Caylee decomposing in the trunk until she finally tossed her in the woods. Casey, being the idiot that she is, thought her problems were solved and partied on.

I don't think that they will blame George or Cindy or anybody else.  I think they will say it was an accident and Casey panicked.  Then they will try to say why she panicked, which will probably include her fear of Cindy and George.  If she is convicted, they will use sex abuse by George as a mitigating factor.  All IMO.  And everybody has one. An opinion, that is.

I guess we'll see beginning next week.

Oh, and Sunny, how can they "Undo" this one?  Would it be undue to do so?

Have a nice day, kiddos.  Got some beautiful flowers--irises and tulips.

I DO think they will blame it on George to try to cast a shadow of a doubt on the case. That is the only hope they have at this point.

The smell I disagree with you about because human decomposition is a smell that there is nothing similar to compare it with. NO ONE would ever mistake it for anything else. That is why I do believe they knew (even if they wouldn't admit it to themselves or each other) that Caylee was dead. George said he didn't know if it was Caylee or KC (showing he knew what the smell was) which was a lie because he had been talking to KC on their "private cell phones."

Interesting that George had the lot man open the trunk because most people would have immediately opened it themselves fearing the worst. It was almost as if he needed a "witness" to what was there or not there. I personally am convinced he knew Caylee was dead at that point. I think they both did after the "plumbing" problem on the 1st of July when they went into panic mode.

Well, Turbo, as I said before, I could be wrong. I don't have ownership of being right and it doesn't particularly matter if I am or not, even to me.  I hope that whatever it is, Casey ends up paying for murdering Caylee.

Do you have any idea as to what caused the "Plumbing problem?"  I don't discount that this problem is tied to Caylee's disappearance, I just discounted the "20 people" part that Casey told Amy.  Obviously something happened that is connected with the plumbing problem because it caused that flurry of phone calls.  I can't for the life of me think what it could be.  The largest sewer pipe in a house is the toilet pipe, I think.  A lot of things could be flushed down and cause a clog. I haven't seen this mentioned in any of the evidence which has been released. I hope and trust it has been checked out.  None of what I say means I think that the Anthonys are innocent.  I think they are guilty of many things, some of them illegal and many immoral.  But you did find out that the statute has a long time to run. So we can hope.

As to the smell, well as I said I have never smelled that particular odor.  I still don't know what George could have said had he called the police about it.  If the body had ever been there, and I believe it was, it was gone by then.  Of course the trunk of the car is important now, but would it have been then?  I don't know.

I was having dinner last night with someone who lives in Knoxville and we were discussing the "Body Farm."  He said someone actually climbed the fence just to look around.

Maybe the defense's theory will become clear in the first two hours of Baez' opening statement.  But we know he is a liar.  And his opening statement isn't evidence, anyway.  I really don't have any emotional investment in the whys and the wherefors.  It just appears to me that the State has the evidence to put Casey Anthony where she belongs and that's what I hope will happen.

Wrong is wrong, even if everybody does it.
Right is right, even if nobody does it. ~ Unknown
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #352 on: May 08, 2011, 05:45:37 PM »

Well, Turbo, as I said before, I could be wrong. I don't have ownership of being right and it doesn't particularly matter if I am or not, even to me.  I hope that whatever it is, Casey ends up paying for murdering Caylee.

Do you have any idea as to what caused the "Plumbing problem?"  I don't discount that this problem is tied to Caylee's disappearance, I just discounted the "20 people" part that Casey told Amy.  Obviously something happened that is connected with the plumbing problem because it caused that flurry of phone calls.  I can't for the life of me think what it could be.  The largest sewer pipe in a house is the toilet pipe, I think.  A lot of things could be flushed down and cause a clog. I haven't seen this mentioned in any of the evidence which has been released. I hope and trust it has been checked out.  None of what I say means I think that the Anthonys are innocent.  I think they are guilty of many things, some of them illegal and many immoral.  But you did find out that the statute has a long time to run. So we can hope.

As to the smell, well as I said I have never smelled that particular odor.  I still don't know what George could have said had he called the police about it.  If the body had ever been there, and I believe it was, it was gone by then.  Of course the trunk of the car is important now, but would it have been then?  I don't know.

I was having dinner last night with someone who lives in Knoxville and we were discussing the "Body Farm."  He said someone actually climbed the fence just to look around.

Maybe the defense's theory will become clear in the first two hours of Baez' opening statement.  But we know he is a liar.  And his opening statement isn't evidence, anyway.  I really don't have any emotional investment in the whys and the wherefors.  It just appears to me that the State has the evidence to put Casey Anthony where she belongs and that's what I hope will happen.

I am with you on I don't care how they do it but just that Caylee gets the justice she deserves. On the plumbing, there has been speculation it was the blue dress she had on at the nursing home, It may have been something bloody or some duct tape, who knows?

As to the Body Farm, it was not even fenced for years. College kids went there to "look around" a lot but because some of the exhibits were getting messed up they fenced it. It was not what you think even then as it was behind UT hospital employee parking lot and most people never noticed it. Many of the employees had no idea it was even there because it just looked like a wooded field on a rise. LOL  There used to be a building that somewhat shielded it from view but it is gone now. I was an animal research center, so many of the employees when the smell was bad in summer just assumed it was from there. I think they moved the animal research center to Oak Ridge.

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #353 on: May 08, 2011, 05:51:37 PM »

[quote author

Trim...just a thank you for including the countdown clock.  Anytime I despaired that justice would never come for Caylee, I saw that clock and realized that the seconds were passing and eventually it would get here.
[/quote]

YW,Brandi made it for us.   
We're almost there.   an angelic monkey

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Magic Eyes
Monkey Junky

Casper misses Brandi :)

« Reply #354 on: May 08, 2011, 05:52:11 PM »

Last Day to Vote!

Click the image above to vote for Yuri Melich

or go to http://www.amw.com/allstar/2011/vote.cfm?id=9324 to vote.

You can vote once a day until May 8.

Last day to vote!

Voting ends: May 8, 2011, 11:59 p.m. EST.

I just voted and it says only 6 MORE HOURS to vote for Yuri.  If you haven't voted today, please do, it would be wondeful to see him win.

Hugs, Magic 

Hugs, Magic 

"Dear God." she cried out, "look at all the suffering and injustice in the world. Why don't you send help?" God responded,"I did send help, I sent you."
Monkeys will never give up on justice. an angelic monkey
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #355 on: May 08, 2011, 05:53:05 PM »

http://www.wesh.com/casey-anthony-extended-coverage/27818584/detail.html#ixzz1Ln7SKDtp
Jury Selection Begins Monday In Casey Anthony Trial
Court Spokeswoman Says Jury Venue Not Disclosed Yet
POSTED: 2:44 pm EDT May 8, 2011
UPDATED: 4:40 pm EDT May 8, 2011

ORLANDO, Fla.-- Jury selection will begin Monday for the Casey Anthony murder trial.

Some news organizations -- The St. Petersburg Times, WFTS-TV, and The Orlando Sentinel -- said there are indications the jury selection will be in Pinellas County.

The Ninth Judicial Circuit, which encompasses Orange and Osceola Counties, won't reveal the jury selection location until Monday morning.

Read more: http://www.wesh.com/casey-anthony-extended-coverage/27818584/detail.html#ixzz1LoAAuoSN

Read more: http://www.wesh.com/casey-anthony-extended-coverage/27818584/detail.html#ixzz1LoA1MIWB

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #356 on: May 08, 2011, 05:54:44 PM »

http://www.pcsoweb.com/pages/who_jail.html

kc still not listed at the Pinellas County jail

Hey 4donks.  I checked about 15 minutes ago ...nothing.We'll find out soon enough. 

~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #357 on: May 08, 2011, 05:57:43 PM »

http://www.cfnews13.com/article/news/2011/may/241173/Florida-newspapers-on-Casey-Anthony-jury-selection?cid=rss
Florida newspapers on Casey Anthony jury selection Last Updated: Sunday, May 08, 2011 4:18 PM
While rumors are flying, Judge Belvin Perry is keeping the location of that jury selection a secret until Monday at 8 a.m.

Take a look at what some newspapers in Florida are saying about possible locations for jury selection:

* St. Petersburg Times http://www.tampabay.com/news/courts/criminal/casey-anthony-jury-selection-could-be-coming-to-pinellas-on-monday/1168296
    * Miami Herald  http://www.miamiherald.com/2010/05/10/1622067/casey-anthony-trial-jurors-to.html
    * Tampa Tribune  http://www2.tbo.com/news/breaking-news/2011/apr/09/anthony-jurors-may-be-picked-from-orlando-ar-161312/
    * Palm Beach Post  http://www.palmbeachpost.com/news/cerabino-casey-anthony-murder-trial-is-news-porn-1451808.html

~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #358 on: May 08, 2011, 06:01:38 PM »

http://www.palmbeachpost.com/news/state/report-casey-anthony-jury-selection-headed-to-pinellas-1462671.html
Report: Casey Anthony jury selection headed to Pinellas County Posted: 4:12 p.m. Sunday, May 8, 2011
Palm Beach Post Staff and Wire Reports

Jurors for what promises to be the blockbuster trial of Casey Anthony will be selected in Pinellas County, Tampa Bay media outlets reported Sunday.

Palm Beach County also was seriously considered as the site for the selection of jurors in the murder trial, in which Anthony, 25, is accused of killing her 2-year-old daughter, Caylee Marie Anthony, in the summer of 2008.

Pinellas County's largest courtroom has been cleared for the rest of the week, media parking spaces have been cordoned off and a large number of people have been summoned for jury duty Monday and Tuesday, the St. Petersburg Times reported Sunday.

Tampa Bay's ABC affiliate WFTS also reported Sunday that three independent sources confirmed that lawyers will choose from a 200-member jury pool at 7:30 a.m. Monday in Clearwater.

~ Peter Frampton
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #359 on: May 08, 2011, 06:14:00 PM »

http://www.palmbeachpost.com/news/state/report-casey-anthony-jury-selection-headed-to-pinellas-1462671.html
Report: Casey Anthony jury selection headed to Pinellas County Posted: 4:12 p.m. Sunday, May 8, 2011
Palm Beach Post Staff and Wire Reports

Jurors for what promises to be the blockbuster trial of Casey Anthony will be selected in Pinellas County, Tampa Bay media outlets reported Sunday.

Palm Beach County also was seriously considered as the site for the selection of jurors in the murder trial, in which Anthony, 25, is accused of killing her 2-year-old daughter, Caylee Marie Anthony, in the summer of 2008.

Pinellas County's largest courtroom has been cleared for the rest of the week, media parking spaces have been cordoned off and a large number of people have been summoned for jury duty Monday and Tuesday, the St. Petersburg Times reported Sunday.

Tampa Bay's ABC affiliate WFTS also reported Sunday that three independent sources confirmed that lawyers will choose from a 200-member jury pool at 7:30 a.m. Monday in Clearwater.

Perry plans a formal announcement of the jury selection location Monday morning. He has kept it secret because he doesn't want the potential jury pool tainted.

I think it's irresponsible of the media to post this article.

We can all wait until Perry announces it.

The media just want to be the first to publish, no matter the cost.

JMO.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.