March 28, 2024, 05:26:36 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Holly Bobo #4 8/09/11 -3/11/14  (Read 903322 times)
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #20 on: August 15, 2011, 06:23:00 PM »

Prior to assuming that Holly was at risk ... did Clint or Karen attempt to contact Holly on her cell prior to calling 911. If not: why not?

+++++

ISSUES WITH JANE VELEZ-MITCHELL
Aired August 4, 2011 - 19:00:00 ET

VELEZ-MITCHELL: So you would think that where they found the lunch pail, they would have some kind of tire tracks or something. What about -- her cell phone was left at home?

K. BOBO: No, she had her cell phone with her.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1108/04/ijvm.01.html

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #21 on: August 15, 2011, 06:25:21 PM »

Could it be that in the HOURS prior to the reported 7:30 AM scream an act of wrongdoing resulted in the demise of Holly Bobo ... a fabrication/staging was collaborated?

Could it be that a staged scream was all about establishing a timeline ... a timeline that would imply that Holly was alive at 7:30 AM ... a timeline that would distance Dana, Karen and Clint from implicaton as well as about affording credibility to an alleged abduction?

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #22 on: August 15, 2011, 06:43:21 PM »

Two days into the investigation authorities did not have any suspects but according to Karen Bobo at that time period Clint Bobo was looked at with suspicion by investigators.

On April 18th ... TBI Director Mark Gwyn made it perfectly clear that NOBODY had been ruled out as a suspect ... not even Clint or Drew.
____

Sheriff: No suspects in abduction of Tenn. student
Posted 4/15/2011 4:04:45 PM ET 2011-04-15T20:04:45

<snipped>

PARSONS, Tenn.— The sheriff in Parsons, Tenn., says there are no suspects in the abduction of Holly Bobo, a nursing student who has been missing since she was allegedly dragged from her home Wednesday.

<snipped>

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/42588547/ns/us_news-crime_and_courts/t/sheriff-no-suspects-abduction-tenn-student/

Holly Bobo Family Opens Up On OpenLine
Posted: Aug 09, 2011 7:43 PM PDT
Updated: Aug 09, 2011 8:16 PM PDT

<snipped>

On Tuesday night, Karen Bobo along with her husband, Dana, and son, Clint, agreed to take calls from NewsChannel 5 viewers during the hour-long, live broadcast of "OpenLine" on cable channel NewsChannel 5+.

Karen Bobo admitted she has had a hard time understanding the TBI's initial suspicion of Clint Bobo, Holly's brother. Clint Bobo was the first to be interrogated that fateful morning, since he was the last to see her alive.

<snipped>

http://www.newschannel5.com/story/15239639/holly-bobo-family-opens-up-on-openline

Official: No one cleared in TN woman's abduction
Last Update: 4/18 8:34 pm

NASHVILLE, Tenn.(AP)- Authorities say no one has been eliminated as a suspect in the disappearance of 20-year-old Holly Bobo, believed to have been abducted last week from her West Tennessee home.

Tennessee Bureau of Investigation Director Mark Gwyn asked the public for help Monday, urging them to think about any strange behavior from people they know since Bobo disappeared on Wednesday.

Law enformement officials said last week that Bobo's brother and boyfriend were not suspects but Gwyn told The Associated Press that the TBI hasn't cleared anyone, "no matter what their relationship" is to the victim.

http://www.wtva.com/mostpopular/story/Official-No-one-cleared-in-TN-womans-abduction/cvl-3cGqqEu2Rc3bFGzm8w.cspx

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #23 on: August 15, 2011, 06:48:33 PM »

Clint claims he observed Holly and the person he perceived to be her boyfriend "walking" into the woods. Why did the dogs not pick up a scent?
__

Video – Frustration Mounts in Search for Holly Bobo
Fox News Geraldo at Large – Apr 25, 2011- 10:40am
John Walsh, Mark Furman

http://video.foxnews.com/v/4661350/frustration-mounts-in-search-for-holly-bobo

Case Signal Transcriptions:

- Mark Furman @ 7:14: “I called Tennessee Bureau of Investigation. I actually talked to a dispatcher. I talked to somebody in the Sheriff’s department.”

- Mark Furman @ 8:39: “When I called Tennessee, I also found out that the dogs did not scent anything in that treeline where they supposedly entered.”

Translation Credit:
http://casesignal.wordpress.com/2011/04/28/holly-bobo-news-articles-videos-dated-monday-april-25-2011/

<snipped>

VELEZ-MITCHELL: Ok so as you watched, it was a man inside the garage with your sister and then what happens?

C. BOBO: And then I got in touch with my mom and found out that Holly was supposed to be in school that morning and realized that that must have been her at the house and then I looked back out and saw Holly and a male walking towards the woods and that`s the last time I saw her.

<snipped>

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #24 on: August 15, 2011, 06:59:50 PM »

Does it not makes sense that a bleeding Holly Bobo would have left a trail of blood evidence as she allegedly walked from the carport into the woods with the person who her brother perceived to be her boyfriend?
____

<snipped>

VELEZ-MITCHELL: Did the blood trail lead anywhere?

K. BOBO: No.

D. BOBO:-- after a few weeks they did tell us that that blood did belong to our daughter.

<snipped>

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #25 on: August 15, 2011, 07:27:51 PM »

FAMILY NOT RULED OUT

My Talk with Kristin Helm of the TBI Regarding the Holly Bobo Disappearance
 2:54 PM  Chelsea Hoffman

Today(8/15/2011) I spoke with Kristin Helm of the Tennessee Bureau of Investigation at around 12:55 to around 1:00 p.m. PST.  It was a brief conversation, but it was an important one regarding some misinformation being spread around on the internet by certain individuals and a few ill-informed news sources.

<snipped>

One rumor in particular, or rather a myth, is that Clint Bobo and the rest of the Bobo family are cleared of any and all suspicion regarding whatever happened to Holly Bobo.

<snipped>

Kristin Helm explained to me that nobody has been cleared in this investigation. She explained that there have been no official changes to previous public statements surrounding being "cleared of suspicion."

"The focus is to find Holly first," said Helm.

Until then, nobody is cleared. Kristin explained to me during our brief chat that it's important to basically be receptive to all potential scenarios and not be blinded while considering these scenarios. Pretty textbook stuff, and it's definitely a common procedure to keep eyewitnesses on investigative radar when something like an alleged abduction occurs.

In short, I got this information from the source of all sources -- The Tennessee Bureau of Investigation.  Which can be contacted below:

(615) 744-4000

http://www.chelseahoffman.com/2011/08/my-talk-with-kristin-helm-of-tbi.html

Aired August 4, 2011 - 19:00:00   ET

<snipped>

K. BOBO: I`m sure there are people that they have been able to rule out, but of course we don`t know those people. They don`t tell us their names. Of course, none of us are suspects or ever have been and neither has her boyfriend and that`s pretty much all we know. I`m sure they have ruled people out, but we don`t know who those people are.

<snipped>

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #26 on: August 16, 2011, 11:30:41 AM »

Karen Bobo does not state that she saw Holly on the morning of April 13th

Could it be that Holly and Drew were together at the time of the communication?

Why has Drew's profile been non-existent since the disappearance of Holly?
_____

Holly Bobo's Family Recounts the Day She Vanished
9:48 p.m. CDT, July 22, 2011

<snipped>

She said she had spoken with Holly that morning and knew that her daughter had a big test at the UT Martin nursing school in Parsons.

Holly had gotten up that morning at 4:30 to study.

<snipped>

She also called Clint at home. He came to realize the man he saw with Holly was not her boyfriend.

“I had spoken with Holly, my mother and her boyfriend, all that morning. And of course Clint didn't know any of this, so I knew her boyfriend wasn't here,” Karen Bobo said.

<snipped>

Video:
http://www.wreg.com/news/wreg-holly-bobos-family-recounts-the-day-she-vanished-20110722,0,3902086,full.story

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #27 on: August 16, 2011, 11:45:40 AM »

THE ELUSIVE DREW SCOTT

Four month following the disappearance of his girlfriend ... not a peep.

Janet

+++++

JUST GONE
Search continues for Tenn. woman abducted outside her home
By Anthony DeCeglie Thursday, April 14, 2011

<snipped>

Holly had been dating a local boy, 19-year-old Drew Scott.

The boy's grandmother, Susie Siglow, told The Daily the two were madly in love and planning to marry, and said Drew was too distraught to speak.

"I’ve known Holly for a long time," Siglow said. "Holly would never hurt nobody and she would never run away from home. She is the sweetest person you could ever meet."

She added, "[Drew] is tore up. Last night was the first night they’ve been apart for about a year."

<snipped>

http://www.thedaily.com/page/2011/01/05/041511-news-holly-bobo-4-4/

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #28 on: August 16, 2011, 01:11:45 PM »

On June 3rd it has been revealed in the media that investigators were interviewing extended family.  The reason?  It appears that the immediate family of Holly is not communicating with investigators.

Was there a falling out?  Could it be that the focus of the Holly Bobo investigation is focused on a family member but ... without a confession, evidence, witness and/or a body ... the case cannot go forward?

Could it be that Clint, Dana, Karen and possibly Drew have not been forthcoming to investigators regarding knowledge which implies that an abduction on the morning of April 13th did not not happen?

_____

<snipped>

VELEZ-MITCHELL: What are the police or the Tennessee Bureau of Investigation -- what are authorities telling you?

K. BOBO: The way I understand it, it`s a Tennessee law that actually the TBI doesn`t have to share any information with you as long as the case is ongoing, so we don`t receive much information at all.

<snipped>

Holly Bobo's family holds out hope for her return
Nearly 2 months later, town still reels from shock
June 3, 2011

<snipped>

Family's account

The family won’t talk about the case, but TBI spokeswoman Kristin Helm said investigators have gotten this account from interviews with relatives:

The day she went missing Bobo put on her bright pink shirt, jeans and black flip-flops and packed her lunch for another day of nursing school at the nearby UT-Martin campus.

<snipped>

http://www.tennessean.com/article/20110603/NEWS/306030077/Holly-Bobo-s-family-holds-out-hope-her-return

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #29 on: August 16, 2011, 05:01:16 PM »

Could it be that the lunch box found 8 miles from the Bobo residence, the blood in the carport lacking a trail and the scream that would imply that that Holly was alive minutes prior to a reported 911 call were all props ... props to further an abduction fabrication that was collaborated hours earlier following the demise of Holly Bobo?

Was the vehicle that Karen and Dana drove away in on the morning of April 13th ... was Drew's vehicle ... was Clint's vehice ... confiscated by authorities and forensically tested for blood evidence?

In the process of elimination in the Holly Bobo case ... did Karen, Dana, Clint and Drew submit to and pass polygraphs.

+++++

<snipped>

D. BOBO: Yes, they did tell us -- after a few weeks they did tell us that that blood did belong to our daughter. And as far as the lunch bag found that far away and some more stuff, I believe that was just more likely thrown out for a decoy. Might be to lead them away from where that really went, maybe.

<snipped>

The Killing of Polly Klaas

As was standard in such cases, both Eve Nichol and her ex-husband, Polly's father, Marc Klaas, took polygraph tests.  Both were ruled out as suspects.

http://www.trutv.com/library/crime/serial_killers/predators/klaas/1.html

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #30 on: August 16, 2011, 05:37:51 PM »

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #31 on: August 17, 2011, 11:39:05 AM »

On April 13th ... what motivated the immediate response of three levels of LE?

Contrary to his denial ... could it be that Clint did initially report that he observed Holly being "drug" from the carport toward the woods.  There must have been a foundation that Kristin Helm derived her words from in the April 13th TBI Media Release.
_____

<snipped>

Her 25-year-old brother, Clint, said he saw her walking north, into the woods with a man completely covered in hunting camouflage.

“The main thing with me is, they say she was seen being dragged away. And that was completely false,” Clint Bobo said.

The family said it was very normal to see someone wearing such gear, as it was turkey hunting season.

Clint Bobo said he assumed it was Holly’s boyfriend, since he is known to go turkey hunting.

“At the time, I just seen the two walking toward the woods. He wasn't leading her, he wasn't dragging her. They were walking simultaneously toward the woods. ...."

<snipped>

http://www.wreg.com/news/wreg-holly-bobos-family-recounts-the-day-she-vanished-20110722,0,3902086,full.story

MEDIA RELEASE
Tennessee Bureau of Investigation

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
APRIL 13, 2011

MISSING WOMAN FEARED TO BE VICTIM OF HOME INVASION KIDNAPPING

Nashville, Tenn. - The Tennessee Bureau of Investigation and the Decatur County Sheriff’s Office are actively looking for leads in a possible home invasion and abduction of a 20-year-old Darden, Tenn. woman from her home this morning.

Holly Bobo was last seen by a family member being drug across the carport of her home on Swan Johnson Road toward a wooded area by a man wearing camouflage clothing. Holly is 5’3”, weighs 110 pounds and was last seen wearing a pink shirt and light blue jeans at approximately 7:30 am. The TBI’s Violent Crime Response Team is responding to gather evidence at the scene. Currently, there is no vehicle information available. Anyone with information in the whereabouts of Holly Bobo is urged to call the TBI at 1-800-TBI-FIND.

http://www.tbi.state.tn.us/documents/MissingWomanFearedVictimofHomeInvasionKidnapping

Holly Bobo Abduction: Week-in-review
Wed., April 13, Day 1: Recap from Decatur County Sheriff

<snipped>

There were questions as to why so many law enforcement agencies, including federal agents from the FBI and the Tennessee Bureau of Investigation (TBI), became involved in Holly’s case on day one. Sheriff Wyatt said they were taking every precaution that they knew to take.

“At this time,” he said, “whatever it might be, then that’s what we’re trying to prepare for.”

<snipped>

http://www.examiner.com/missing-persons-in-national/holly-bobo-abduction-week-review\

JS Video: Sheriff Wyatt - Kidnapping

Sheriff Wyatt talks about the search for Holly Bobo on April 13, 2011. Bobo was kidnapped from her home as she left for school that morning.

Video:
http://www.jacksonsun.com/VideoNetwork/903287890001/JS-Video-Sheriff-Wyatt-Kidnapping

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #32 on: August 17, 2011, 01:32:26 PM »

Could it be that on April 13th following the TBI News Release which stated that  Holly's brother observed his sister being "dragged" from the carport into the woods investigators had questions?  Is this why three days days later ... in a news briefing by TBI John Mehr ... the had story changed?  Holly was not dragged from the carport into the woods ... she was led ... she walked.  The implication now was that Clint had not been concerned and that is the reason he did not attempt to intervene in an attempt to assist his sister.

Could the changing story "dragged" to "walked" imply that behind the scenes investigators were beginning to have suspicions regarding the an alleged abduction?
_____

<snipped>

On Tuesday night, Karen Bobo along with her husband, Dana, and son, Clint, agreed to take calls from NewsChannel 5 viewers during the hour-long, live broadcast of "OpenLine" on cable channel NewsChannel 5+.

Karen Bobo admitted she has had a hard time understanding the TBI's initial suspicion of Clint Bobo, Holly's brother. Clint Bobo was the first to be interrogated that fateful morning, since he was the last to see her alive.

<snipped>

http://www.newschannel5.com/story/15239639/holly-bobo-family-opens-up-on-openline

Holly Bobo ‘In Fear of Her Life’
April 16, 2011

<snipped>

Mehr said investigators “did not see drag marks.” He added she was “not forcefully dragged and she’s like any other victim, maybe complying with her attacker, but she walked into the woods” outside her Pasrons, Tenn. home.

Bobo’s 25-year-old brother Clint watched from inside the home, but did not believe she was being abducted until later. He saw the stranger from behind and believed it was his sister’s boyfriend.

Her brother, said Mehr, “had reasons to believe [the man] was not an attacker,” and did not call 911 until he saw blood outside.

<snipped>

http://www.asapnewsnetwork.com/holly-bobo-in-fear-of-her-life/

_____

ISpy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #33 on: August 18, 2011, 01:10:21 AM »

Let me preface this by saying, I am not accusing the Bob's of anything.

Tamikosmom- Like you, I'm wondering why Karen Bobo would be talking to Drew on the phone between 4:30 a.m. and 7:30 a.m. before Holly went missing. How many parents chat on the phone with their child's boyfriend between 4:30 and 7:30 a.m.?  Why would they, unless the boyfriend is meeting the family for breakfast, picking up their daughter for school (and running late), or he's calling to wish her well on a major test? I wonder which phone Karen Bobo chatted with both Holly and Drew on? When and why did she call Holly if she knew Holly was up and had seen her before leaving the house for work? Or did Holly call her? If so, on the home phone or cell phone (from where)? Did Drew call Karen? If so, where did he call from and when? Did she call Drew?  If so, from where and at what time? Karen did not say she called any of them, only that she "had spoken to Holly, her mother, and her [Holly's] boyfriend.". No one in the family has stated that Holly was home between 4:30 a.m. and 7: 30 a.m.. The article here http://www.wreg.com/news/wreg-holly-bobos-family-recounts-the-day-she-vanished-20110722,0,3902086,full.story states that Holly got up at 4:30 a.m. to study, but no one said she did study and where she studied. Karen said "she had spoken to Holly that morning....", but it doesn't tell us whether that was in person or on the phone (Karen stated she "had spoken to Holly, her [Karen's] mother, and her [Holly's] boyfriend." that morning before 7:30 a.m.). Why were there no details about Holly studying, any family members having breakfast with her (or her declining), or shared conversation about the upcoming big test/Holly's demeanor?  Why didn't Karen say that Drew had called to wish Holly well on the test?  There are waaayyy too many unanswered questions,IMO.  It seems like something's missing here. Why would Clint call Karen at work to ask about people in the garage?  Wouldn't a grown man call 911?  I would, right before I loaded one of my family's hunting rifles. Also, wouldn't Clint know his sister's voice?  If I heard people in my garage, I'd be peeking out the window or cupping my ear to the nearest door.

Something else, so Clint sees two people in the garage and calls his mom to see who they are.  Karen says she knew Drew was not there because she talked to him earlier (which puts Drew somewhere else). So, at that point both Clint and Karen knew it was not Drew in the garage with Holly.  So, Clint just forgets about it and gets in the shower. It was important enough to him a few minutes ago to call his mom at work and suddenly it's unimportant that there's an unknown man in the garage with his sister at 7:30 a.m.??? It's only after Clint's shower that he happens to look out and see Holly "being drug/led away into the woods" by Drew (he said he assumed)? The problem with Clint's statement is that according to both Clint and Karen, Clint already knows it's not Drew, but he says he assumed it was.  He knows because he'd already called Karen and she'd told him (paraphrase) Drew's not there, I spoke with him this morning. When Clint called to report two people in the garage and Karen told him it wasn't Drew, why didn't Karen call 911 or tell Clint to at that moment? How did Karen know it couldn't be Drew?  Who did Karen think was in the garage with Holly, that she wasn't instantly alarmed that a stranger was in her garage with her young daughter ? Did she call Holly at that point on her cell phone to check on her?

This is not making any sense and it seems the more the Bobo family talks, the muddier it gets.  If events transpired as we're being told, those details should be solidly etched in each family member's mind.  It's not like a lot of time passed between when Clint saw/heard the two people in the garage and when Karen called to tell him the neighbor heard a scream. Just my opinion.

Forecast for the Day:
God is reigning and the Son is shining.
ISpy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #34 on: August 18, 2011, 01:16:12 AM »

Well, need to head out.  The 'puter needs to power up, as do I.  Take good care, everybody!

Forecast for the Day:
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #35 on: August 18, 2011, 12:21:15 PM »

Let me preface this by saying, I am not accusing the Bob's of anything.

Tamikosmom- Like you, I'm wondering why Karen Bobo would be talking to Drew on the phone between 4:30 a.m. and 7:30 a.m. before Holly went missing. How many parents chat on the phone with their child's boyfriend between 4:30 and 7:30 a.m.?  Why would they, unless the boyfriend is meeting the family for breakfast, picking up their daughter for school (and running late), or he's calling to wish her well on a major test? I wonder which phone Karen Bobo chatted with both Holly and Drew on? When and why did she call Holly if she knew Holly was up and had seen her before leaving the house for work? Or did Holly call her? If so, on the home phone or cell phone (from where)? Did Drew call Karen? If so, where did he call from and when? Did she call Drew?  If so, from where and at what time? Karen did not say she called any of them, only that she "had spoken to Holly, her mother, and her [Holly's] boyfriend.". No one in the family has stated that Holly was home between 4:30 a.m. and 7: 30 a.m.. The article here http://www.wreg.com/news/wreg-holly-bobos-family-recounts-the-day-she-vanished-20110722,0,3902086,full.story states that Holly got up at 4:30 a.m. to study, but no one said she did study and where she studied. Karen said "she had spoken to Holly that morning....", but it doesn't tell us whether that was in person or on the phone (Karen stated she "had spoken to Holly, her [Karen's] mother, and her [Holly's] boyfriend." that morning before 7:30 a.m.). Why were there no details about Holly studying, any family members having breakfast with her (or her declining), or shared conversation about the upcoming big test/Holly's demeanor?  Why didn't Karen say that Drew had called to wish Holly well on the test?  There are waaayyy too many unanswered questions,IMO.  It seems like something's missing here. Why would Clint call Karen at work to ask about people in the garage?  Wouldn't a grown man call 911?  I would, right before I loaded one of my family's hunting rifles. Also, wouldn't Clint know his sister's voice?  If I heard people in my garage, I'd be peeking out the window or cupping my ear to the nearest door.

Something else, so Clint sees two people in the garage and calls his mom to see who they are.  Karen says she knew Drew was not there because she talked to him earlier (which puts Drew somewhere else). So, at that point both Clint and Karen knew it was not Drew in the garage with Holly.  So, Clint just forgets about it and gets in the shower. It was important enough to him a few minutes ago to call his mom at work and suddenly it's unimportant that there's an unknown man in the garage with his sister at 7:30 a.m.??? It's only after Clint's shower that he happens to look out and see Holly "being drug/led away into the woods" by Drew (he said he assumed)? The problem with Clint's statement is that according to both Clint and Karen, Clint already knows it's not Drew, but he says he assumed it was.  He knows because he'd already called Karen and she'd told him (paraphrase) Drew's not there, I spoke with him this morning. When Clint called to report two people in the garage and Karen told him it wasn't Drew, why didn't Karen call 911 or tell Clint to at that moment? How did Karen know it couldn't be Drew?  Who did Karen think was in the garage with Holly, that she wasn't instantly alarmed that a stranger was in her garage with her young daughter ? Did she call Holly at that point on her cell phone to check on her?

This is not making any sense and it seems the more the Bobo family talks, the muddier it gets.  If events transpired as we're being told, those details should be solidly etched in each family member's mind.  It's not like a lot of time passed between when Clint saw/heard the two people in the garage and when Karen called to tell him the neighbor heard a scream. Just my opinion.

Bottom Line!!

Thanks ISpy.

Janet

_____

ISpy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #36 on: August 18, 2011, 03:26:21 PM »

So, summarizing from the Bobo's family interviews:

1. Clint saw/heard two people in the garage, but was unable to hear or recognize his sister's voice?  However, he could the two people well enough to know they were bending down over something and talking.
2. Clint, an adult male, called Karen at work (rather than LE) to find out who they were.  Karen said in her interview that she knew Drew wasn't there when Clint called prior to taking his shower. So, who did Karen say was there?  Did Karen tell Clint that the man in the garage was not Drew?  If so, why did Clint go on to tell LE he assumed it was Drew dragging/leading Holly into the woods? Why weren't Karen or Clint alarmed that Holly was in the garage with an unknown man at 7:00 in the morning? Why didn't Clint come out and check on her/confront the man/call 911?  Why didn't Karen call 911 and immediately come home? Why didn't Karen call Dana Bobo and alert him (and he come home)?
3. Why did Karen talk to Drew between 4:30 a.m. and 7:30 a.m.?  Did she physically see Drew or talk to him on the phone?  If there was phone contact, who called whom and from where? Did Karen physically see and talk to Holly that morning?  How did Karen definitively know Drew wasn't there or didn't arrive there after she had left for work?

I'm curious, where does Dana Bobo work? Is it somewhere he could not leave?  I know some companies seriously "discourage" employees from leaving (unless they're dying, that is).  Is his employer like that? Does Clint have a job? I must have missed this somewhere in the reporting. Honestly, so many young girls boys women men people going missing is ridiculous!  You'd think in a country as populated as ours, somebody, somewhere would have to see/hear/know/report something. I don't know how the families and friends or LE do this day in and day out, much less for years.  I know there's some bad apples, but LE, on the whole, has my sincere gratitude.  All MOO

Forecast for the Day:
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #37 on: August 18, 2011, 03:35:39 PM »

Under the circumstances ... it would make sense that quitting was no necessary ... the public school district would have afforded Karen Bobo a leave of absence.

+++++

Dad Dana Bobo is back to work, but Karen Bobo, a school teacher, remains off the job. And money, she said, goes toward the family's day-to-day expenses as well as toward funding the ongoing search.

End of Video - 2:30

Paraphrase: Clint is no longer going to school and Karen is no longer teaching ....

_____

cartfly
Monkey Junky

Thanks Brandi!

« Reply #38 on: August 18, 2011, 03:37:48 PM »

Hi Tamikosmom: an angelic monkey

Have you seen in the comments section of Blink's article, posted under "Blake Barnett"? You may have to read between the lines to understand what the poster is implying. I am just throwing this out there, food for thought per se. You may want to read the most recent comments regarding this on Blinks site. This is not the first time around the internet that "NB's" employer has come up. (I am quite shocked if this is true however about Nat B. so I am doubtful, but if true this could explain away the odd behavior of LE and the Bobo parents)

http://blinkoncrime.com/2011/05/10/holly-bobo-missing-and-endangered-are-suspects-naming-themselves-odd-dodd/#comments

My angels on earth, the Shriners-every thing they do is for the children and they never ask for anything in return. What a concept.....
http://www.shrinershq.org/Hospitals/Main/
ISpy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #39 on: August 18, 2011, 03:37:59 PM »

The fact that it was hunting season (turkey) only furthers my suspicions.  We know exactly who has permission to be on our land. Our family quickly shifts into high gear, if we don't immediately recognize somebody or their vehicle (as do most landowners who hunt).  Nobody wants a stranger on their land with a weapon, much less a poacher or worse. Every landowner we know has no qualms about confronting the person in question (usually with a weapon in hand, too). Maybe that's just our community, but we know better than to go on someone's property without permission (especially during hunting season). I'm a little surprised the neighbor didn't call 911 when she heard a scream.  That would have prompted the men to go in the woods and a the wives to call 911, where I live.  Just sayin'

Forecast for the Day:
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.