March 28, 2024, 03:59:26 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Holly Bobo #4 8/09/11 -3/11/14  (Read 903387 times)
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #40 on: August 18, 2011, 03:38:38 PM »

ISpy

I will read your post later when I have the time to take it all in.  Three grandkids (8-11)  are patiently (?) waiting at the kitchen table for a game of 500 Rummy.

Later, Janet
12:35 PM PT

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #41 on: August 18, 2011, 03:41:51 PM »

Hi Tamikosmom: an angelic monkey

Have you seen in the comments section of Blink's article, posted under "Blake Barnett"? You may have to read between the lines to understand what the poster is implying. I am just throwing this out there, food for thought per se. You may want to read the most recent comments regarding this on Blinks site. This is not the first time around the internet that "NB's" employer has come up. (I am quite shocked if this is true however about Nat B. so I am doubtful, but if true this could explain away the odd behavior of LE and the Bobo parents)

http://blinkoncrime.com/2011/05/10/holly-bobo-missing-and-endangered-are-suspects-naming-themselves-odd-dodd/#comments

Thanks cartfly

I will take at boo at those links later.  Hopefully ... I can talk the grandkids into watching a video.  "Retired" hubby is at work so ... no backup.

Janet

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
ISpy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #42 on: August 18, 2011, 04:16:03 PM »

cartfly- thanks for the posts! As far as Nat. Bobo goes...

**RANT ALERT**  Sorry if I'm preaching to the choir here.
I am SO OVER young girls, thinking they're "hot" and posting provocative pics all over the 'Net!  How stupid can they get???  No offense to anyone here, but "pretty" girls are a dime a dozen (no pun intended) and none of them have anything any other girl doesn't. They might as well hang a target around their neck and just wait.  Where are their parents??? Are they stupid too??? There's no such thing as "it's all in fun"or "They're just girls, being girls." with this stuff. There are P R E D A T O R S in every community, working at your local stores/delivery companies/construction companies/utility companies/restaurants.  If you doubt it, look up your state's RSO (Registered Sex Offender) list and see for yourself.  You place an ad with the way you're dressed or flaunting/advertising yourself and somebody's going to answer that ad.  You issue an invitation and someone will RSVP...it's just a a matter of who, where, and when. Perps are using medical and physical "enhancements", weaponry, and equipment that allow them to sexually assault repeatedly.  I'm fully convinced girls and their parents don't realize or completely understand the danger or they'd never let their girls dress or flaunt the way they do, online/in person. Sometimes I just want to post it/tell them bluntly what's out there. How many girls have to disappear before our society gets it; before parents get it?  How many, before the girls themselves get it? We live in a perverted society, so we should not be surprised there are perverts committing perverted acts. We need to be teaching our girls/women wisdom, self-respect, self-control, and self-defense. I am SO OVER seeing young girls/women trying to prove how "sexy" they are and trying to "out-sex" the competition. God help us and them (seriously).

Done. 

Forecast for the Day:
God is reigning and the Son is shining.
cartfly
Monkey Junky

Thanks Brandi!

« Reply #43 on: August 18, 2011, 04:26:53 PM »

cartfly- thanks for the posts! As far as Nat. Bobo goes...

**RANT ALERT**  Sorry if I'm preaching to the choir here.
I am SO OVER young girls, thinking they're "hot" and posting provocative pics all over the 'Net!  How stupid can they get???  No offense to anyone here, but "pretty" girls are a dime a dozen (no pun intended) and none of them have anything any other girl doesn't. They might as well hang a target around their neck and just wait.  Where are their parents??? Are they stupid too??? There's no such thing as "it's all in fun"or "They're just girls, being girls." with this stuff. There are P R E D A T O R S in every community, working at your local stores/delivery companies/construction companies/utility companies/restaurants.  If you doubt it, look up your state's RSO (Registered Sex Offender) list and see for yourself.  You place an ad with the way you're dressed or flaunting/advertising yourself and somebody's going to answer that ad.  You issue an invitation and someone will RSVP...it's just a a matter of who, where, and when. Perps are using medical and physical "enhancements", weaponry, and equipment that allow them to sexually assault repeatedly.  I'm fully convinced girls and their parents don't realize or completely understand the danger or they'd never let their girls dress or flaunt the way they do, online/in person. Sometimes I just want to post it/tell them bluntly what's out there. How many girls have to disappear before our society gets it; before parents get it?  How many, before the girls themselves get it? We live in a perverted society, so we should not be surprised there are perverts committing perverted acts. We need to be teaching our girls/women wisdom, self-respect, self-control, and self-defense. I am SO OVER seeing young girls/women trying to prove how "sexy" they are and trying to "out-sex" the competition. God help us and them (seriously).

Done. 

Great post ISPY!!! I completely agree. It always irritates me when these girls post pictures of themselves with that improper "I am so sexy" "pouty" look with their lips. It looks ridiculous and it makes me crazy that the parents have not instilled proper values in their daughters. Anywho, I share your frustration.

My angels on earth, the Shriners-every thing they do is for the children and they never ask for anything in return. What a concept.....
http://www.shrinershq.org/Hospitals/Main/
cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #44 on: August 18, 2011, 04:30:20 PM »

i kept wondering how clint saw from the house into the garage,unless he opened the door
that goes from the house to garage,now i know.the bobo house has an attached garage,and a
detached garage,i think he looked out what are prob bedR windows in the back near the pool
into the detached garage, FYI-north is to your right of the detached garage
i went back to the gis map,and still cant find a neighbor, close enough, that would associate
a scream, to holly bobo house,and not one of a neighbor thats closer to them,the bobo house
is 7/10 of a mile, from all houses,north of the woods,on the north side of the bobo property,
and at 7/10  mile due north of bobo house,there are 4 houses within, at the max 1000'
from each other,those houses are the closest houses to bobo that are due north, due south
are 4,i think only 2 houses  would hear a scream,and associate it to the bobo house,
maybe clint made a mistake when he said north
i dont have the link,but i saw a vid that showed a lot of LE car and truck, around the
 house,the morn holly was taken,so im thinking the LE compromised the scene,and whos
to say the perp only headed into the wood,because he seen clint,but then circled back
to the end of the drive or mid drive on that long driveway to where his car/truck was
parked

good view of house @ 2:10 to 2:14 and at 2:29,you can see a detached garage
and more views of house till 2:36
Criminal Profiler Pat Brown discusses missing girl Holly Bobo on MSNBC Live
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3d345Bokc98

gis map, searh name bobo,select map
http://www.assessment.state.tn.us/SelectCounty.asp?map=true&SelectCounty=020

goodmorn,goodnite, got to go, as always its been wonderful, talking with you, and most of all have a great day, and dont forget to smile
cartfly
Monkey Junky

Thanks Brandi!

« Reply #45 on: August 18, 2011, 04:34:21 PM »

Also, I noticed in the below link that the actual name is actually spelled "teazers" and not "teasers" in case anyone was to google the "establishments" name.

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Teasers/170396079676984 

My angels on earth, the Shriners-every thing they do is for the children and they never ask for anything in return. What a concept.....
http://www.shrinershq.org/Hospitals/Main/
melisb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #46 on: August 18, 2011, 10:13:46 PM »

ISpy...great post indeed!  If Mama Bobo "spoke" to Holly and her BF early that am could it be that he had spent the night and that is the reason Clint really thought it was him in the garage and walking her towards the woods and had no need to worry?  Is the BF a suspect maybe but they are waiting to find her, trap him, build evidence???? JMO!
ISpy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #47 on: August 19, 2011, 12:49:17 AM »

melisb-I too wondered if Holly & Drew hadn't spent the night together somewhere. I can think of so few reasons for a mom to talk to her daughter's boyfriend between 4:30-7:30 a.m.

I also thought it odd that Karen said Holly got up at 4:30 to study, but she didn't relate any details to Holly actually studying (like she saw Holly studying, where in the house Holly was studying, whether or not Holly was still studying when Karen left, Holly's demeanor that morning,any comments Holly or Karen would have made about the impending test, etc.).  She also skipped from Holly getting up at 4:30 a.m. to Clint calling.  There were in between details family interaction between Karen and Holly or Dana and Holly (all of whom should have been up and moving around the house, physically present, getting ready for the day, and eating breakfast/verbally declining -none of which would have been done in absolute silence).  Wouldn't you have gone over in your mind and verbally recounted the events of the morning in detail, if your family member went missing?  You would be constantly asking yourself, "What did I miss?".  Not casting any blame here, but where was Dana Bobo all morning? The interviews are short on a lot of details, IMO.

I can't figure out why a 25 year old would call his mom at work, as opposed to sneaking toward the garage and spying/peeking/eavesdropping to see who was there/going to the garage and confronting whoever/calling 911. If I suspect somebody's in my garage, 911 will be my first phone call (particularly if I live in the woods).  Thinking that last sentence through...Unless, of course, I don't trust LE because I have some inside info on corrupt cops.  Then, I'd call my parents, whom I'd expect to come immediately.  So, why didn't they come immediately?  I'm back to "How did Karen know it wasn't Drew in the garage or that he didn't come after Karen left for work?" How did she know where Drew was or wasn't?   She didn't say she "thought"; she said she "knew".

The University of Tennessee at Martin is 1 hr 46 mins away from Holly's home.  Most Nursing classes begin at 8 or 9. I'd like to know what time Holly usually left for class.  Did he car pool or pick friends up?  Was that why Clint called Karen?  To see where Holly was?  If he thought/was told it was Holly in the garage, wouldn't he have thought it odd/been concerned to see her walking toward the woods at 8:00 period?  If she had a test important enough to get up at 4:30 to study for and had to drive 1 hr 46 mins to make it to class, then why was no one concerned that she was still at home from 7:30-8?  In this article http://www.examiner.com/missing-persons-in-national/holly-bobo-s-family-shares-painful-memories-of-the-morning-she-vanished, it says Karen and Dana had already left for work.  It says that "At around 7:30 a.m., Holly headed to her car.".  If Karen and Dana had already left for work and Clint was asleep in bed, how does anyone know when Holly headed to her car? It also states Tammy White (a very close Bobo family friend) was on the scene that morning-yet no one mentioned her? "Tammy recalled that around 7:40a.m. Holly went out to her car...".  A later article states that Tammy arrived on the scene after the fact and was repeating what she'd been told, not actually witnessed (per The Examiner).  Again, how does anyone know what time Holly went out to her car?  If Clint and Holly were super close and he was always looking out for her, don't you think he'd be yelling out a window, "Hey Holly, where are you going?  You're going to be late for class!" as she's walking towards the woods with "Drew"?  Anybody who's ever lived with a Nursing student can tell you, the stress level is up there on test days and there is no such thing as being late for class (much less a test). Most Nursing schools run a really tight ship and admission is pretty competitive.

Tamikosmom- Things just got a lot muddier. Searching a different aspect of the timeline we've been told and found this link http://www.examiner.com/missing-persons-in-national/holly-bobo-s-family-shares-painful-memories-of-the-morning-she-vanished.  It seems people are having a hard time keeping their stories straight. Not accusing anyone of anything here, just my own opinion.  I can remember the morning a child I know "disappeared" (the child had kept the mom up most of the night and the dad took the child to work with him, so the mom could sleep in-he left a note that she didn't see).  This happened a few years back and that mom can still recite in exact order what she did, where she looked/went, what she thought, and how she felt both during and after. Anyone who's been in that kind of situation remembers details because the adrenaline heightens all of their senses, including memory and recall. So, why aren't the Bobos' recollections perfectly clear and consistent in each interview?

Time to scoot...too tired to think about this anymore + an early morning and busy day.  Have a good one everybody!  Take good care!

Forecast for the Day:
God is reigning and the Son is shining.
melisb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #48 on: August 19, 2011, 09:06:06 AM »

OOOhhh ISpy all good points and questions!  Maybe Holly and her BF didn't stay there that night and she talked to her dtr and bf to ask when is Holly coming home to get her car and go to school?  Maybe Clint knew she should be in garage and bf was dropping her off.  Idk!  One thing is obvious, we do not have the exact and whole story from the fam.  Could be due to LE not wanting them to but now who knows!
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #49 on: August 19, 2011, 12:05:56 PM »

Good Morning All!

Many thanks for insights and research.

Janet
9:05 AM PT

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #50 on: August 20, 2011, 12:08:46 PM »

JOY BEHAR SHOW
Aired August 18, 2011 - 22:00   ET

<snipped>

BETH HOLLOWAY, MOTHER OF NATALEE HOLLOWAY: The first step is and I mean it`s always the hardest step that law enforcement has to make but it`s the one they have to make. Is look first to the -- to the persons that are closest to the -- to the victim. I mean, it starts with their -- the boyfriend, the -- the best friend, any acquaintance that they`ve just made, family members, brothers, sisters. I mean, they do. I mean you have to begin -- I mean that`s -- that`s the dirty task that you have to begin looking immediately at those - - at those family members and friends -- friends closest to the victim.

HILL: Is that -- is that what normally happens? I mean, I know that -- that used to be the case and almost all instances of -- of murder that it was -- you look at the persons who were the closest to that -- to that victim and you usually find the one responsible. But now there seems to be more random crime.

HOLLOWAY: Well, you`re exactly right. There are more random crimes but I still think if you go back to the basics, and when you`re -- when you begin you have to -- you have to have a threshold and -- in a lot of cases, you might have a person of interest that -- who was the last person seen with this individual.

But if you don`t, as you said, you can`t be abducted by aliens.

HILL: Yes.

HOLLOWAY: So you know, II think that the -- the best thing is -- is you begin to look at those -- those members that are closest to that victim.

<snipped>

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1108/18/joy.01.html

_____

melisb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #51 on: August 21, 2011, 08:03:38 AM »

I so agree Ms. Holloway!!! 
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #52 on: August 21, 2011, 02:05:11 PM »

I so agree Ms. Holloway!!! 

_____

grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #53 on: August 21, 2011, 02:12:22 PM »

http://www.jacksonsun.com/article/20110821/NEWS25/108210309

Holly Bobo's parents still relive daughter's disappearance; 'Every second without Holly is too long'
11:51 PM, Aug. 20, 2011   

DARDEN — Holly Bobo's parents relive a nightmare every day.

Dana Bobo, Holly's father, leaves for work at the McKenzie Tree Service in Parsons at about 5:30 a.m.

He returns about 10 hours later to begin a second job of sorts, a job his wife, Karen Bobo, does most hours every day — they search for their daughter.

Karen Bobo starts her morning with prayer and Scripture, then begins her search efforts. She passes out fliers, takes calls and shares information with the Tennessee Bureau of Investigation.

::snipping2::
cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #54 on: August 21, 2011, 10:39:31 PM »

snipped from
The University of Tennessee at Martin is 1 hr 46 mins away from Holly's home.
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=9825.msg1462889#msg1462889

ISpy,ive read both accounts for holly school,but i think this is the correct school
not pos on which campus though, wonder if the RSO in Lexington, TN were checked out

She was studying to be a licensed practical nurse through the Tennessee Technology Center, a
school spokesman said.
http://articles.nydailynews.com/2011-04-14/news/29449077_1_nursing-student-practical-nurse-
camouflage

Authorities have been looking for Holly Bobo since she vanished on April 14. Her brother told
authorities he saw a man in camouflage leading her away from their home in the small town of
Darden. The young woman was heading to nursing classes at the Tennessee Technology Center's
Parsons campus at the time.
http://articles.cnn.com/2011-04-25/justice/tennessee.missing.woman_1_investigators-hope-nursing-
student-nursing-classes?_s=PM:CRIME

Tennessee Technology Center at Jackson
 The faculty, staff, and students of the Tennessee Technology Center at Jackson are praying for
Holly's safe return to her family. Holly, your TTC at Jackson family has you in our thoughts and
prayers. We have faith you will be back with us soon.
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Tennessee-Technology-Center-at-Jackson/171985685972?sk=wall

the closet campus i could find is in lexington, and from darden it is , Total Distance: 10.5 miles
Total Time: About 14 minutes

230 N Broad St  Lexington, TN 38351

http://www.yellowpages.com/lexington-tn/mip/tennessee-technology-center-at-jackson-lexington-
campus-12475977/map?lid=12475977

goodmorn,goodnite, got to go, as always its been wonderful, talking with you, and most of all have a great day, and dont forget to smile
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #55 on: August 24, 2011, 11:15:18 PM »

I saw an advertisment for the new season of Survivor and one of the contestants
is a girl named Whitney, who is idenified as "a country music singer"

Does anybody know if that is Holly Bobo's cousin?  Sure looked like her to me,
but IDK.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #56 on: August 25, 2011, 02:01:37 AM »

but IDK.

Magnolia, Whitney is her cousin.

http://tasteofcountry.com/whitney-duncan-holly-bobo-survivor/

Whitney Duncan Keeps the Faith With ‘Bring Holly Home’ Bracelets on ‘Survivor’ Preview
By: Amanda Hensel  |  2 days ago

Nashville country singer Whitney Duncan may be set to star on ‘Survivor: South Pacific‘ this fall, but that doesn’t mean she has forgotten about her cousin Holly Bobo, who is still missing since being kidnapped from her home in April. In a new promo for the show, Duncan sports pink bracelets that read “Hope for Holly” and “Bring Holly Home” in honor of her cousin.

Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #57 on: August 25, 2011, 10:11:50 AM »

but IDK.

Whitney Duncan Keeps the Faith With ‘Bring Holly Home’ Bracelets on ‘Survivor’ Preview

Nashville country singer Whitney Duncan may be set to star on ‘Survivor: South Pacific‘ this fall, but that doesn’t mean she has forgotten about her cousin Holly Bobo, who is still missing since being kidnapped from her home in April. In a new promo for the show, Duncan sports pink bracelets that read “Hope for Holly” and “Bring Holly Home” in honor of her cousin.

Thank you, Grace-land.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #58 on: August 25, 2011, 02:40:31 PM »

Establishing a timeline based on the words of Karen and Clint is impossible.  Why?

Then there is the question that begs an answer ... "Why did neither Clint or Karen attempt to call Holly on her cell"?

++++++

Holly Bobo's parents still relive daughter's disappearance, every second too long
LAUREN FOREMAN  The Jackson Sun
First Posted: August 25, 2011 - 1:38 pm
Last Updated: August 25, 2011 - 1:38 pm

<snipped>

Karen said she was in her school's cafeteria when she got the message that a neighbor's son had heard screams coming from their home.

"I think at that point I knew something was wrong because I knew Holly had a test, a big test, that day," she said. "And at the time she came and told me that, Holly should've already been gone to school."

Karen said Clint, who was at home asleep at the time, did not hear screams.

"Well, when I spoke to Clint, and he asked me did Holly not have school today because her car was still here, then I really knew something," Karen said.

He also asked his mom if Holly was going hunting with her boyfriend. Karen said no and that her daughter should have already been at school because she had a test.

Karen panicked, making two calls to the police as she made her way home and informed her husband, who also rushed home from work.

She said when her son realized what had happened, he also called the police.

<snipped>

http://www.therepublic.com/view/story/4c09f19a56bc44da8dbbf24602b22cc7/TN--Tenn-Woman-Abducted/

ISSUES WITH JANE VELEZ-MITCHELL
Aired August 4, 2011 - 19:00:00 ET

<snipped>

C. BOBO: I was asleep in my bedroom and I was awoken by the sounds of our house dog barking.

VELEZ-MITCHELL: And what did you see?

C. BOBO: I saw the silhouette of two people in our garage. At the time I had no idea who either one of the people were. And then come to realize later that that was my sister and her abductor.

VELEZ-MITCHELL: Wait, in the garage?

You were -- how do you -- when you`re asleep -- I`m just trying to get a picture. You`re asleep and then how do you see what`s going on in the garage? Ok, the dog barks, you wake up. Are you on the same level -- it`s all one floor.

C. BOBO: Right. Yes, we have a one story house?

VELEZ-MITCHELL: And you walk into the garage?

C. BOBO: No, I saw them from inside the house and they were outside the house in the garage.

VELEZ-MITCHELL: They were in the garage or outside the garage?

C. BOBO: They were inside the garage.

VELEZ-MITCHELL: Ok so as you watched, it was a man inside the garage with your sister and then what happens?

C. BOBO: And then I got in touch with my mom and found out that Holly was supposed to be in school that morning and realized that that must have been her at the house and then I looked back out and saw Holly and a male walking towards the woods and that`s the last time I saw her.

<snipped>

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1108/04/ijvm.01.html

Holly Bobo's Family Recounts the Day She Vanished
9:48 p.m. CDT, July 22, 2011

<snipped>

She also called Clint at home. He came to realize the man he saw with Holly was not her boyfriend.

“I had spoken with Holly, my mother and her boyfriend, all that morning. And of course Clint didn't know any of this, so I knew her boyfriend wasn't here,” Karen Bobo said.

<snipped>

http://www.wreg.com/news/wreg-holly-bobos-family-recounts-the-day-she-vanished-20110722,0,3902086,full.story

Holly Bobo's Family Recounts the Day She Vanished
9:48 p.m. CDT, July 22, 2011

<snipped>

“A neighbor had apparently heard screams coming from the house and alerted the school where Karen Bobo works.

“Motherly instinct. I knew something was wrong as soon as the secretary came to the cafeteria and told me,” she said.

Four 911 calls were made: one from the school, one from the neighbor, and two from Karen Bobo herself.

She also called Clint at home. He came to realize the man he saw with Holly was not her boyfriend.

“I had spoken with Holly, my mother and her boyfriend, all that morning. And of course Clint didn't know any of this, so I knew her boyfriend wasn't here,” Karen Bobo said.

<snipped>

http://www.wreg.com/news/wreg-holly-bobos-family-recounts-the-day-she-vanished-20110722,0,3902086,full.story

ISSUES WITH JANE VELEZ-MITCHELL
Aired August 4, 2011 - 19:00:00   ET

<snipped>

VELEZ-MITCHELL: So you would think that where they found the lunch pail, they would have some kind of tire tracks or something. What about -- her cell phone was left at home?

K. BOBO: No, she had her cell phone with her.

<snipped>

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1108/04/ijvm.01.html

_____

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #59 on: August 25, 2011, 03:07:37 PM »

but IDK.

Interesting!  Thanks Magnolia and grace-land! 

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.