March 28, 2024, 03:24:05 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Holly Bobo #4 8/09/11 -3/11/14  (Read 903382 times)
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #60 on: August 25, 2011, 04:54:54 PM »

I am having difficulty reconciling the respective accounts of Karen and Clint into a timeline.

Janet

+++++

Clint contacts Karen?

ISSUES WITH JANE VELEZ-MITCHELL
Aired August 4, 2011 - 19:00:00 ET

<snipped>

C. BOBO: I was asleep in my bedroom and I was awoken by the sounds of our house dog barking.

VELEZ-MITCHELL: And what did you see?

C. BOBO: I saw the silhouette of two people in our garage. At the time I had no idea who either one of the people were. And then come to realize later that that was my sister and her abductor.

VELEZ-MITCHELL: Wait, in the garage?

You were -- how do you -- when you`re asleep -- I`m just trying to get a picture. You`re asleep and then how do you see what`s going on in the garage? Ok, the dog barks, you wake up. Are you on the same level -- it`s all one floor.

C. BOBO: Right. Yes, we have a one story house?

VELEZ-MITCHELL: And you walk into the garage?

C. BOBO: No, I saw them from inside the house and they were outside the house in the garage.

VELEZ-MITCHELL: They were in the garage or outside the garage?

C. BOBO: They were inside the garage.

VELEZ-MITCHELL: Ok so as you watched, it was a man inside the garage with your sister and then what happens?

C. BOBO: And then I got in touch with my mom and found out that Holly was supposed to be in school that morning and realized that that must have been her at the house and then I looked back out and saw Holly and a male walking towards the woods and that`s the last time I saw her.

<snipped>

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1108/04/ijvm.01.html

Karen Calls Clint?

Holly Bobo's Family Recounts the Day She Vanished
9:48 p.m. CDT, July 22, 2011

<snipped>

“A neighbor had apparently heard screams coming from the house and alerted the school where Karen Bobo works.

“Motherly instinct. I knew something was wrong as soon as the secretary came to the cafeteria and told me,” she said.

Four 911 calls were made: one from the school, one from the neighbor, and two from Karen Bobo herself.

She also called Clint at home. He came to realize the man he saw with Holly was not her boyfriend.

“I had spoken with Holly, my mother and her boyfriend, all that morning. And of course Clint didn't know any of this, so I knew her boyfriend wasn't here,” Karen Bobo said.

<snipped>

http://www.wreg.com/news/wreg-holly-bobos-family-recounts-the-day-she-vanished-20110722,0,3902086,full.story

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #61 on: August 25, 2011, 04:57:14 PM »

Holly Bobo's parents still relive daughter's disappearance, every second too long
LAUREN FOREMAN  The Jackson Sun
First Posted: August 25, 2011 - 1:38 pm
Last Updated: August 25, 2011 - 1:38 pm

http://www.therepublic.com/view/story/4c09f19a56bc44da8dbbf24602b22cc7/TN--Tenn-Woman-Abducted/

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
New Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #62 on: August 25, 2011, 05:09:44 PM »

I can't be the only one who finds it odd that Holly's cousin would star on Survivor, can I?  I do not find it odd at all that Karen Bobo has not returned to work.  I would be a basket case and likely heavily medicated just to get through the day.  I would not be able to do a good job at all.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #63 on: August 25, 2011, 05:19:50 PM »

I can't be the only one who finds it odd that Holly's cousin would star on Survivor, can I?  I do not find it odd at all that Karen Bobo has not returned to work.  I would be a basket case and likely heavily medicated just to get through the day.  I would not be able to do a good job at all.

Considering Whitney was not a participant in the happenings encompassing the morning of April 13th ... she is not my focus when speculating about the Holly Bobo case.

New Monkey

I would also be a basket case.

The elusive truth may be a topic of debate but ... the fact remains that Karen's precious daughter is missing.

Janet

_____

grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #64 on: August 26, 2011, 02:13:18 AM »

I saw an advertisment for the new season of Survivor and one of the contestants
is a girl named Whitney, who is idenified as "a country music singer"

Does anybody know if that is Holly Bobo's cousin?  Sure looked like her to me,
but IDK.

Magnolia, Whitney is her cousin.

http://tasteofcountry.com/whitney-duncan-holly-bobo-survivor/

Whitney Duncan Keeps the Faith With ‘Bring Holly Home’ Bracelets on ‘Survivor’ Preview
By: Amanda Hensel  |  2 days ago

Nashville country singer Whitney Duncan may be set to star on ‘Survivor: South Pacific‘ this fall, but that doesn’t mean she has forgotten about her cousin Holly Bobo, who is still missing since being kidnapped from her home in April. In a new promo for the show, Duncan sports pink bracelets that read “Hope for Holly” and “Bring Holly Home” in honor of her cousin.

::snipping2::

Thank you, Grace-land.

YW, Magnolia.  I'm waiting patiently for TBI to solve this case and bring Holly home.
New Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #65 on: August 26, 2011, 08:49:47 AM »

Considering Whitney was not a participant in the happenings encompassing the morning of April 13th ... she is not my focus when speculating about the Holly Bobo case.

New Monkey

The elusive truth may be a topic of debate but ... the fact remains that Karen's precious daughter is missing.

Janet
I don't think Whitney should be the focus of the case, for sure.  But it does seem rather odd she'd be up for doing a reality tv show when her cousin has been missing less than six months. IIRC, this family was allegedly really close knit.
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #66 on: August 26, 2011, 03:56:50 PM »

I saw an advertisment for the new season of Survivor and one of the contestants
is a girl named Whitney, who is idenified as "a country music singer"

Does anybody know if that is Holly Bobo's cousin?  Sure looked like her to me,
but IDK.

Magnolia, Whitney is her cousin.

http://tasteofcountry.com/whitney-duncan-holly-bobo-survivor/

Whitney Duncan Keeps the Faith With ‘Bring Holly Home’ Bracelets on ‘Survivor’ Preview
By: Amanda Hensel  |  2 days ago

Nashville country singer Whitney Duncan may be set to star on ‘Survivor: South Pacific‘ this fall, but that doesn’t mean she has forgotten about her cousin Holly Bobo, who is still missing since being kidnapped from her home in April. In a new promo for the show, Duncan sports pink bracelets that read “Hope for Holly” and “Bring Holly Home” in honor of her cousin.

She is gorgeous.  I hope she brings lots of attention to Holly.  Let's find her.  Please, God, we need to find this young lady and bring her home for those who love her.

an angelic monkey

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #67 on: August 26, 2011, 09:09:58 PM »

http://www.kait8.com/story/15340074/search-for-holly-bobo-now-a-full-time-job-for-her-family

Search for Holly Bobo now a full-time job for her family
Posted: Aug 26, 2011 12:24 PM CDT
Updated: Aug 26, 2011 12:24 PM CDT

"Now all I do is search for my sister," said her brother, Clint Bobo.

Once a social work student at the University of Tennessee Martin, Clint Bobo has now taken up the search for his sister full time.  The 25-year-old is the last person known to have seen Holly Bobo as she was being led into the woods on their property by a man in camouflage.

Instead of attending classes, Clint Bobo travels to neighboring towns and states passing out flyers in hopes it leads to a breakthrough.

Karen Bobo, Holly Bobo's mother, was teaching at a local elementary school when she received the call about her daughter.  She has since quit after 26 years as a second grade teacher.

Authorities are still on the case and are assisted by constant updates from Karen Bobo.

melisb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #68 on: August 28, 2011, 12:55:43 AM »

New Monkey

Janet

I agree with both of you but it could be possible that she applied to the show and was accepted and under contract to do it before or about same time as Holly's disappearance. I guess it is a good extra way to get her name mentioned on national tv again.  That is always a good thing and I'm sure she will speak about it in her one on one camera time or be asked about it in front of the other contestants.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #69 on: August 28, 2011, 12:33:06 PM »

melisb

My focus is attempting to comprehend the inconsistencies and contradictions encompassing the happenings claimed by only witness in regards to the alleged abduction of Holly Bobo.

Until then I am unable to move on in my speculations ... speculations that imply that Holly met her demise sometime prior to Karen and Dana's departure from the residence on the morning of April 13th ... speculations which imply that the abduction of Holly was a collaborated fabriction.

Why did Holly's blood which was located in the carport not have a trail?

Why did tracking dogs not detect Holly's scent leading to the woods?

Janet

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #70 on: August 29, 2011, 10:13:10 PM »

Karen Bobo acknowledges that Clint was a focus of suspicion by the TBI? Did her son's changing stories within three days regarding what he observed on the morning of April 13th imply that something was not right.

4/13 - TBI Kirstin Helm: "Holly Bobo was last seen by a family member being drug across the carport of her home on Swan Johnson Road toward a wooded area by a man wearing camouflage clothing."
<snipped>
http://www.tbi.state.tn.us/documents/MissingWomanFearedVictimofHomeInvasionKidnapping

4/16 - TBI John Mehr: "Investigators did not see drag marks. She was not forcefully dragged but she walked into the woods outside her Pasrons, Tenn. home."
<snipped>
http://www.asapnewsnetwork.com/holly-bobo-in-fear-of-her-life/

++++++++

Holly Bobo Family Opens Up On OpenLine
Posted: Aug 09, 2011 7:43 PM PDT
Updated: Aug 09, 2011 8:16 PM PDT

<snipped>

On Tuesday night, Karen Bobo along with her husband, Dana, and son, Clint, agreed to take calls from NewsChannel 5 viewers during the hour-long, live broadcast of "OpenLine" on cable channel NewsChannel 5+.

Karen Bobo admitted she has had a hard time understanding the TBI's initial suspicion of Clint Bobo, Holly's brother. Clint Bobo was the first to be interrogated that fateful morning, since he was the last to see her alive.

<snipped>

http://www.newschannel5.com/story/15239639/holly-bobo-family-opens-up-on-openline

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #71 on: August 29, 2011, 10:30:05 PM »

Could it be that there has been a falling out between TBI investigators and the Bobo family?  It appears that there is no communication.  Why?

++++++

Holly Bobo's family holds out hope for her return
Nearly 2 months later, town still reels from shock
June 3, 2011

The family won’t talk about the case, but TBI spokeswoman Kristin Helm said investigators have gotten this account from interviews with relatives:

The day she went missing Bobo put on her bright pink shirt, jeans and black flip-flops and packed her lunch for another day of nursing school at the nearby UT-Martin campus. ...

http://www.tennessean.com/article/20110603/NEWS/306030077/Holly-Bobo-s-family-holds-out-hope-her-return

ISSUES WITH JANE VELEZ-MITCHEll

VELEZ-MITCHELL: What are the police or the Tennessee Bureau of Investigation -- what are authorities telling you?

K. BOBO: The way I understand it, it`s a Tennessee law that actually the TBI doesn`t have to share any information with you as long as the case is ongoing, so we don`t receive much information at all.

_____

akmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #72 on: August 30, 2011, 11:25:50 AM »

Haven't been able to spend much time here lately.  So blue since Caylee's case turned out the way it did.....Doesn't feel like we do much good.....Anyway.  Seems odd, the emphasis on the packed lunch, considering that lunch bag was found.  Makes me think even more that it was a decoy.......

I will ALWAYS stand with the girls, Natalee and Caylee, forever.
melisb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #73 on: August 31, 2011, 08:59:00 AM »

Could it be that there has been a falling out between TBI investigators and the Bobo family?  It appears that there is no communication.  Why?

++++++

June 3, 2011

The family won’t talk about the case, but TBI spokeswoman Kristin Helm said investigators have gotten this account from interviews with relatives:

The day she went missing Bobo put on her bright pink shirt, jeans and black flip-flops and packed her lunch for another day of nursing school at the nearby UT-Martin campus. ...

http://www.tennessean.com/article/20110603/NEWS/306030077/Holly-Bobo-s-family-holds-out-hope-her-return

VELEZ-MITCHELL: What are the police or the Tennessee Bureau of Investigation -- what are authorities telling you?

K. BOBO: The way I understand it, it`s a Tennessee law that actually the TBI doesn`t have to share any information with you as long as the case is ongoing, so we don`t receive much information at all.

Morning Janet, maybe the rift between the Bobo's and FBI is just as you thought all along and they are suspect of goings on that morning too in the Bobo home, Clint's weird story and just nothing fitting with what the family reported!!!
bebecat
Scared Monkey

« Reply #74 on: August 31, 2011, 05:17:42 PM »

LE refusing to tell the family something as basic as whether or not they found her phone means one of two things to me; they still consider the family to be suspects, or LE is just puffing out their chests because they can.

Clint searching other towns and hanging flyers tells me that LE has not zeroed in on anyone and is not just waiting for evidence to justify an arrest (unless of course Clint is guilty and playing some kind of game, but I am not feeling that.) I really don't think LE has a single thing to go on in this case. Not a thing.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #75 on: August 31, 2011, 05:26:40 PM »

LE refusing to tell the family something as basic as whether or not they found her phone means one of two things to me; they still consider the family to be suspects, or LE is just puffing out their chests because they can.

Clint searching other towns and hanging flyers tells me that LE has not zeroed in on anyone and is not just waiting for evidence to justify an arrest (unless of course Clint is guilty and playing some kind of game, but I am not feeling that.) I really don't think LE has a single thing to go on in this case. Not a thing.

Could it be that the media silence for three months and ... the calling off of official searches at Easter imply that investigators have focused in on a person of interest but without a confession, evidence and/or a body ... the case has come to a standstill?  Something akin to so many missing person cases that have been discussed on this site.

Janet

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #76 on: August 31, 2011, 05:27:25 PM »

++++++

June 3, 2011

Morning Janet, maybe the rift between the Bobo's and FBI is just as you thought all along and they are suspect of goings on that morning too in the Bobo home, Clint's weird story and just nothing fitting with what the family reported!!!

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #77 on: August 31, 2011, 05:37:14 PM »

Haven't been able to spend much time here lately.  So blue since Caylee's case turned out the way it did.....Doesn't feel like we do much good.....Anyway.  Seems odd, the emphasis on the packed lunch, considering that lunch bag was found.  Makes me think even more that it was a decoy.......

Could it be that the lunch bag found eight miles from the Bobo residence ... the blood in the carport without a trail and ... the scream were all props in a collaborated fabrication ... a collaborated fabrication that implied an abduction of Holly ... a collaborated fabrication that took place hours prior to Karen and Dana's departure to work?

Only problem with a collaborated fabrication ... the participants require a good memory to keep the alleged happenings straight.  Changing and inconsistent stories create red flags.

Janet

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #78 on: August 31, 2011, 09:38:37 PM »

Has the neighbor or neighbor's son been identified?  Who heard the screams?

+++++

SHERIFF WYATT - NEIGHBOR HEARD SCREAMS

Holly Bobo Abduction: Week-in-review
April 20th, 2011 6:13 pm ET

When asked who saw Holly being abducted Sheriff Wyatt said, “It was a neighbor that lives just up the road there from the house. SHE didn’t see it but heard the screams of the young lady as SHE was leaving the house.”

http://www.examiner.com/missing-persons-in-national/holly-bobo-abduction-week-review

Video:
http://www.jacksonsun.com/VideoNetwork/903287890001/JS-Video-Sheriff-Wyatt-Kidnapping

KAREN BOBO - NEIGHBOR'S SON HEARD SCREAMS

Holly Bobo's parents still relive daughter's disappearance, every second too long
 Last Updated: August 25, 2011 - 1:38 pm

Karen said she was in her school's cafeteria when she got the message that A NEIGHBOR'S SON had heard screams coming from their home.

"I think at that point I knew something was wrong because I knew Holly had a test, a big test, that day," she said. "And at the time she came and told me that, Holly should've already been gone to school."

http://www.therepublic.com/view/story/4c09f19a56bc44da8dbbf24602b22cc7/TN--Tenn-Woman-Abducted/

_____

ISpy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #79 on: September 01, 2011, 12:44:52 AM »

Janet- You're coming through loud and clear on my channel.  Given the number of inconsistencies over multiple statements from differing media source, the odds are against it all being misquoting by the media.  It's just too odd. Things aren't adding up in the accounts we're being told and it doesn't fit what we know of parents of missing children. Seriously, if your child goes missing, you constantly rehash every little detail of what they were wearing, what they said or didn't say, what plans had been made for the day, any issues with family members/friends/neighbors/co-workers/classmates/significant others/former flames, the hours/days/weeks prior to the event, etc.  If anything, as details are related, the focus becomes narrower and sharper...not muddier and more confusing.  Why aren't we seeing that happen in Holly's case?  Things that make you go "Hhhmmm.".  My opinion

Forecast for the Day:
God is reigning and the Son is shining.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.