March 28, 2024, 06:58:34 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Holly Bobo #4 8/09/11 -3/11/14  (Read 903334 times)
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #100 on: September 04, 2011, 10:47:59 AM »

Holly Bobo honored at town festival
updated 9/3/2011 5:46:30 PM ET

Don Franks, the Pastor of Bobo's church, Corinth Baptist Church in Parsons, said "This annual celebration is just an event to bring this community together."

The 3rd Annual Darden Day festival was a typical celebration with a parade, singing and neighbors fellow shipping, but it's different this year.

"Under other circumstances, Holly Bobo would be in the parade marching with us and she would be down here providing music for the day," said Pastor Franks.

As the praise team from Bobo's church sang, it reminded her friends, like Jill White, that Holly wasn't there.

<snipped>

On Saturday dozens of pink balloons sailed into the sky over the Darden Community Center, with messages of faith and hope were attached to hopefully bring holly back home.

Holly's father, Dana Bobo said, "I hope two or three of those get to the right person. The number is on there to call."

Holly's mother said, "I would just like to thank everybody for coming out, supportive of Darden days and to support Holly.  Just keep praying."

"We are just country people and we aren't giving up till we find her," said Franks.

There is still an $85,000 reward for information in Holly's disappearance.  September 13th will mark five months since Bobo disappeared and everyone in Darden is hoping she will be home by then.

Holly's family goes out and searches or does something every day to find her.  Dana Bobo said they receive tips, sometimes daily, but so far, nothing has led police to an arrest.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/44385944/ns/local_news-nashville_tn/t/holly-bobo-honored-town-festival/

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #101 on: September 04, 2011, 10:51:49 AM »

APRIL 13TH

The Abduction of Holly Bobo - TBI Kristin Helm

MEDIA RELEASE
Tennessee Bureau of Investigation

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE                                       CONTACT: KRISTIN HELM
APRIL 13, 2011                                                     OFFICE: 615.744.4087 (OFFICE)
                                                                          EMAIL: KRISTIN.HELM@TN.GOV

MISSING WOMAN FEARED TO BE VICTIM OF HOME INVASION KIDNAPPING

Nashville, Tenn. - The Tennessee Bureau of Investigation and the Decatur County Sheriff’s Office are actively looking for leads in a possible home invasion and abduction of a 20-year-old Darden, Tenn. woman from her home this morning.

Holly Bobo was last seen by a family member being drug across the carport of her home on Swan Johnson Road toward a wooded area by a man wearing camouflage clothing. Holly is 5’3”, weighs 110 pounds and was last seen wearing a pink shirt and light blue jeans at approximately 7:30 am. The TBI’s Violent Crime Response Team is responding to gather evidence at the scene. Currently, there is no vehicle information available. Anyone with information in the whereabouts of Holly Bobo is urged to call the TBI at 1-800-TBI-FIND.

http://www.tbi.state.tn.us/documents/MissingWomanFearedVictimofHomeInvasionKidnapping

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #102 on: September 04, 2011, 10:54:08 AM »

APRIL 16TH

The Abduction of Holly Bobo - TBI John Mehr

Holly Bobo ‘In Fear of Her Life’
April 16, 2011

Holly Bobo, 20, was confronted Wednesday by a man in hunting camouflage who forced her to go with him into the woods, said John Mehr, spokesman for the Tennessee Bureau of Investigation.

“What we believe, and I’ll tell you he actually had an arm holding her and so we feel that she knew that she was in fear of her life so she was complying with his commands,” he told a news conference.

Mehr said investigators “did not see drag marks.” He added she was “not forcefully dragged and she’s like any other victim, maybe complying with her attacker, but she walked into the woods” outside her Pasrons, Tenn. home.

Bobo’s 25-year-old brother Clint watched from inside the home, but did not believe she was being abducted until later. He saw the stranger from behind and believed it was his sister’s boyfriend.

Her brother, said Mehr, “had reasons to believe [the man] was not an attacker,” and did not call 911 until he saw blood outside.

http://www.asapnewsnetwork.com/holly-bobo-in-fear-of-her-life/

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #103 on: September 04, 2011, 10:57:08 AM »

JULY 13TH

The Abduction of Holly Bobo - Tammy White

3 months later, friend reflects on the morning Holly Bobo went missing
July 13, 2011

PARSONS, Tennessee (Isabelle Zehnder reporting)-- Tammy White, a very close friend of the Bobo family, said on Tuesday that as the three-month-mark of Holly's abduction approaches she can't help but reflect on the details of the morning that 20-year-old nursing student Holly Bobo was abducted from outside her Darden, Tennessee home.....

Tammy said during a phone conversation Tuesday, "Clint has told his story many times and his story never changes."

She said Holly Bobo's parents left for work early the morning of April 13 and were gone at the time of the reported abduction.

The TBI confirmed that at around 7:40 a.m. Holly went out to her car carrying her school supplies, lunch, and some other personal belongings.

Tammy said Tuesday that soon after Holly went outside one of their neighbors called Holly's mom, Karen Bobo, at work to tell her she'd heard someone scream. Karen panicked because their home is located in a very rural area with few homes nearby.

Karen followed her mother's intuition and asked a friend to ride home with her to see if everything was alright. She forgot her cell phone and borrowed her friend's to call Clint, Tammy said.

Tammy said that moments earlier Holly's dog barked and woke Clint up. He told police he looked out the window and saw his sister walking into the woods with a man who had his hand on Holly's arm. At the time Clint believed the man who was with her was her boyfriend, Drew Scott.

Given the location of Holly's home and the fact that it was turkey hunting season, it was not uncommon to see people dressed in full camo.

Tammy said that shortly after he woke up Clint received a call from his mom who asked him, "Where's Holly?" He told her that Holly went into the woods with her boyfriend, Drew.

Karen told Clint, "It wasn't Drew," panicked, hung up, and called 911.

Clint was concerned by what his mother said and went outside, Tammy said. He saw blood on the ground, ran back into the house, and called 911.

The two 911 calls went to different counties, Henderson and Decatur.

"After he made the 911 call Clint ran back outside and into the woods to look for Holly, but he saw no sign of her," Tammy said.

http://www.examiner.com/missing-persons-in-national/a-friend-reflects-on-the-morning-holly-bobo-went-missing

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #104 on: September 04, 2011, 11:01:49 AM »

AUGUST 4TH

The Abduction of Holly Bobo - Clint Bobo

ISSUES WITH JANE VELEZ-MITCHELL
Aired August 4, 2011 - 19:00:00 ET

C. BOBO: I was asleep in my bedroom and I was awoken by the sounds of our house dog barking.

VELEZ-MITCHELL: And what did you see?

C. BOBO: I saw the silhouette of two people in our garage. At the time I had no idea who either one of the people were. And then come to realize later that that was my sister and her abductor.

VELEZ-MITCHELL: Wait, in the garage?

You were -- how do you -- when you`re asleep -- I`m just trying to get a picture. You`re asleep and then how do you see what`s going on in the garage? Ok, the dog barks, you wake up. Are you on the same level -- it`s all one floor.

C. BOBO: Right. Yes, we have a one story house?

VELEZ-MITCHELL: And you walk into the garage?

C. BOBO: No, I saw them from inside the house and they were outside the house in the garage.

VELEZ-MITCHELL: They were in the garage or outside the garage?

C. BOBO: They were inside the garage.

VELEZ-MITCHELL: Ok so as you watched, it was a man inside the garage with your sister and then what happens?

C. BOBO: And then I got in touch with my mom and found out that Holly was supposed to be in school that morning and realized that that must have been her at the house and then I looked back out and saw Holly and a male walking towards the woods and that`s the last time I saw her.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1108/04/ijvm.01.html

VELEZ-MITCHELL: When you saw them kneeling down did you think to ask them or approach them? How far away were you?

C. BOBO: No, I assumed -- I was inside the house and I assumed that that was Holly and her boyfriend Drew and he was dressed in full camouflage so I thought that Drew had been to the woods and killed a turkey and brought it back to the house and the two were sitting there over the turkey talking. After I saw the blood, I thought that was blood of a turkey that Drew had killed.

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #105 on: September 04, 2011, 11:06:26 AM »

Holly Bobo

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #106 on: September 04, 2011, 11:46:56 AM »

The April 13th Kirsten Helm TBI news release leaves no doubt why three levels of LE responded to the 911 calls.

If on April 13th Clint claimed there had been a home invastion and ... he observed his sister dragged across the carport into the wood by a stranger ... it makes sense.

However ... if the changed story revealed two days later by TBI John Mehr ... the changed story that Holly was not dragged but walked into the woods by who Clint perceived to be her boyfriend ... I do believe the response by LE would have differed.

+++++

Holly Bobo Abduction: Week-in-review
Wed., April 13, Day 1: Recap from Decatur County Sheriff

<snipped>

There were questions as to why so many law enforcement agencies, including federal agents from the FBI and the Tennessee Bureau of Investigation (TBI), became involved in Holly’s case on day one. Sheriff Wyatt said they were taking every precaution that they knew to take.

“At this time,” he said,“whatever it might be, then that’s what we’re trying to prepare for.”

<snipped>

http://www.examiner.com/missing-persons-in-national/holly-bobo-abduction-week-review

JS Video: Sheriff Wyatt - Kidnapping

Sheriff Wyatt talks about the search for Holly Bobo on April 13, 2011. Bobo was kidnapped from her home as she left for school that morning.

http://www.jacksonsun.com/VideoNetwork/903287890001/JS-Video-Sheriff-Wyatt-Kidnapping

_____

grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #107 on: September 04, 2011, 12:31:01 PM »

http://www.jacksonsun.com/article/20110904/NEWS25/109040327

Holly Bobo on minds of Darden residents at festival
McDaniel: 'We pull together when times get tough'
11:55 PM, Sep. 3, 2011   
Written by Jordan Buie
contactus@jacksonsun.com 

::snipping2::

With less than 3,000 people, Darden's residents say their size is their strength.

"Well, this is just the greatest place to live in the world because of what we have here," said District 72 state Rep. Steve McDaniel. "We have a tight-knit community that is like a family. We pull together when times get tough."

Don Franks, pastor of the church where Bobo attended, led a prayer for the day's events and for Bobo's return.

"This has been difficult times for the family and the community, but through faith we are pulling through," Franks said. "We have tried to support the family in any way possible."

Dana Bobo, Holly's father, said he was not surprised by the community's actions.

"I knew what they were going to do," he said. "We are all in it for the long haul, and we are appreciative of their prayers. Also, we have not given up hope, we won't and we are still expecting to bring Holly home."

Clint Bobo, Holly's brother, said his and his family's days are still filled with searching for clues and doing everything they can to help unearth information.

"A lot of days, I put up fliers and just try to keep her information out there," he said. "I would say we are closer now than we have ever been."

Karen Bobo, Holly's mother, was also at the festival but was not available for comment Saturday afternoon.

A table was set up at the festival for people to buy T-shirts and pins with Bobo's information on them.

cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #108 on: September 04, 2011, 06:34:56 PM »

sorry the data links in above post,seem not to work now,they worked in preview

The maps and etc. work.  I can see them.  Some links are slower loading. 

MuffyBee ... HELP!

Those links are not working for me.

Thanks

Janet

hi janet i cant get the links to work either,if you want to you can follow the info below
to access the owners for the 2 close by properties,i havent read the callers name any where
but just from viewing the assessment map,the 2 i tried to post are within hearing distance
of a scream,when you click the identfy tab and on the map,you can see how close they are
the properties are south of bobo,north is top of pg,id post a pic but the img thing is still off

these are rough estimates from the measure tool in the map view
from driveway of property A  to bobo driveway is 759 feet
from driveway of property B  to bobo driveway is 1,099 feet
from driveway of property A to driveway of property B is 413 feet

---------------------------
to assess the map choose these selections

County: DECATUR

Owner Name bobo

make sure owner is selected
Sort Selection by:OWNER

click search

then it takes you to a listing of bobo names
click map link on this listing
 BOBO DANA   SWAN JOHNSON RD 681  041      004.01  000      RES   01/18/1988 

on to another pg with map,on the right is an info box,where it says,

✓Zoom in ✓Zoom out  ✓Pan Click and drag the map to move in any direction. ✓Identify Click on a parcel to get detailed information.✓

zoom out on the + - bar on the left,in the map area,then choose Identify,click on the parcels
around the highlited bobo parcel,then read in the info box,gives you info on that parcel if
you scroll down the info box, you will see,click here for more info, that link is more detailed
than the info box and below that is a pdf link

http://www.assessment.state.tn.us/SelectCounty.asp?map=true&SelectCounty=020

goodmorn,goodnite, got to go, as always its been wonderful, talking with you, and most of all have a great day, and dont forget to smile
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #109 on: September 05, 2011, 12:20:34 AM »

Holly Bobo on minds of Darden residents at festival
September 3, 2011

Dana Bobo, Holly's father, said he was not surprised by the community's actions.

"I knew what they were going to do," he said. "We are all in it for the long haul, and we are appreciative of their prayers. Also, we have not given up hope, we won't and we are still expecting to bring Holly home."

Clint Bobo, Holly's brother, said his and his family's days are still filled with searching for clues and doing everything they can to help unearth information.

"A lot of days, I put up fliers and just try to keep her information out there," he said. "I WOULD SAY WE ARE CLOSER THAN WE HAVE EVER BEEN."

Karen Bobo, Holly's mother, was also at the festival but was not available for comment Saturday afternoon.

A table was set up at the festival for people to buy T-shirts and pins with Bobo's information on them.

<snipped>

http://www.jacksonsun.com/article/20110904/NEWS25/109040327

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #110 on: September 05, 2011, 12:25:01 AM »

cw618

I will have a boo at your post sometime tomorrow.  I am about to have cuppa tea and goodie with friends from out-of-town and ... then we are going to call it an early night.

Thanks so much.  You response is appreciated.

an angelic monkey

Janet
9:22 PM PT

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #111 on: September 07, 2011, 12:02:16 PM »

When Clint's changing story regarding his alleged observation encompassing the alleged abduction of his sister is considered ... could it be that ALL the answers pertaining to the demise and disappearance of Holly Bobo lie in the hours prior to Dana and Karen departure from the home on the morning of April 13th?

In the process of elimination in the Holly Bobo case ...

1. Was the Bobos'vehicles conficated and forensicly investigated.

2. Did Clint, Karen, Dana and Drew all submitted to and pass polygraphs.

3. Was the Bobo home and property considred a crime scene ... a crime scene that was searched accordingly.

4. Were Clint, Karen, Dana and Drew ... those closest to Holly ... considered persons of interest and investigated accordingly.

++++++

Holly Bobo Family Opens Up On OpenLine
Posted: Aug 09, 2011 7:43 PM PDT
Updated: Aug 09, 2011 8:16 PM PDT

On Tuesday night, Karen Bobo along with her husband, Dana, and son, Clint, agreed to take calls from NewsChannel 5 viewers during the hour-long, live broadcast of "OpenLine" on cable channel NewsChannel 5+.

Karen Bobo admitted she has had a hard time understanding the TBI's initial suspicion of Clint Bobo, Holly's brother. Clint Bobo was the first to be interrogated that fateful morning, since he was the last to see her alive.

http://www.newschannel5.com/story/15239639/holly-bobo-family-opens-up-on-openline

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #112 on: September 07, 2011, 01:08:57 PM »

Considering there are no updates via a TBI media conference/media release pertaining the ruling out of any persons of interest in the Holly Hobo case .... could it be something akin to so many missing person cases discussed on the SM site ... without a confession, evidence and/or a body ... investigators continue to work diligently behind the scenes and hope for a break?

+++++

Official: No one cleared in TN woman's abduction
Last Update: 4/18 8:34 pm

NASHVILLE, Tenn. (AP) - Authorities say no one has been eliminated as a suspect in the disappearance of 20-year-old Holly Bobo, believed to have been abducted last week from her West Tennessee home.

Tennessee Bureau of Investigation Director Mark Gwyn asked the public for help Monday, urging them to think about any strange behavior from people they know since Bobo disappeared on Wednesday.

Law enformement officials said last week that Bobo's brother and boyfriend were not suspects but Gwyn told The Associated Press that the TBI hasn't cleared anyone, "no matter what their relationship" is to the victim.

http://www.wtva.com/mostpopular/story/Official-No-one-cleared-in-TN-womans-abduction/cvl-3cGqqEu2Rc3bFGzm8w.cspx

ISSUES WITH JANE VELEZ-MITCHEll

VELEZ-MITCHELL: What are the police or the Tennessee Bureau of Investigation -- what are authorities telling you?

K. BOBO: The way I understand it, it`s a Tennessee law that actually the TBI doesn`t have to share any information with you as long as the case is ongoing, so we don`t receive much information at all.

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #113 on: September 07, 2011, 02:00:41 PM »

There are huge red flags for me in regards to Clint's changed story ... changed story regarding what he observed on the morning of April 13th ... changed story that was revealed by TBI John Mehr within three days of Holly's alleged abduction. Holly was not dragged into the woods. There were no drag marks. Holly walked into the woods.

There are also red flags when I consider Karen's words in interviews ... red flags that indicate to me that she may have been aware that Holly was not abducted but ... was going through the motions of a possibly fabrication that had been collaborated in the hours prior to her and Dana's departure from the home on the morning of April 13th.

IF it is revealed that there was no attempt by Karen and Clint to frantically contact Holly on her cell prior upon learning of the scream ... the scream which "mother's intuition" immediately told Karen that Holly was at risk ... an important dot would have been connected to support my skepticism that there was no abduction.

IMO

++++++

VELEZ-MITCHELL: What about -- her cell phone was left at home?

K. BOBO: No, she had her cell phone with her.

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #114 on: September 07, 2011, 02:27:49 PM »

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #115 on: September 07, 2011, 02:32:19 PM »

On Issues with JVM ... Clint Bobo could not keep his story straight for 20 minutes.

+++++

<snipped>

C. BOBO: I was asleep in my bedroom and I was awoken by the sounds of our house dog barking.

VELEZ-MITCHELL: And what did you see?

C. BOBO: I saw the silhouette of two people in our garage. At the time I had no idea who either one of the people were. And then come to realize later that that was my sister and her abductor.

<snipped>

<snipped>

VELEZ-MITCHELL: When you saw them kneeling down did you think to ask them or approach them? How far away were you?

C. BOBO: No, I assumed -- I was inside the house and I assumed that that was Holly and her boyfriend Drew and he was dressed in full camouflage so I thought that Drew had been to the woods and killed a turkey and brought it back to the house and the two were sitting there over the turkey talking. After I saw the blood, I thought that was blood of a turkey that Drew had killed.

<snipped>

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #116 on: September 07, 2011, 02:45:28 PM »

Did Clint call Karen or ... did Karen call Clint?

+++++

VELEZ-MITCHELL: Ok so as you watched, it was a man inside the garage with your sister and then what happens?

C. BOBO: And then I got in touch with my mom and found out that Holly was supposed to be in school that morning and realized that that must have been her at the house and then I looked back out and saw Holly and a male walking towards the woods and that`s the last time I saw her.

3 months later, friend reflects on the morning Holly Bobo went missing
July 13, 2011

PARSONS, Tennessee (Isabelle Zehnder reporting)-- Tammy White, a very close friend of the Bobo family, said on Tuesday that as the three-month-mark of Holly's abduction approaches she can't help but reflect on the details of the morning that 20-year-old nursing student Holly Bobo was abducted from outside her Darden, Tennessee home.....

Karen followed her mother's intuition and asked a friend to ride home with her to see if everything was alright. She forgot her cell phone and borrowed her friend's to call Clint, Tammy said. ....

Tammy said that shortly after he woke up Clint received a call from his mom who asked him, "Where's Holly?" He told her that Holly went into the woods with her boyfriend, Drew. ...

<snipped>

http://www.examiner.com/missing-persons-in-national/a-friend-reflects-on-the-morning-holly-bobo-went-missing

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #117 on: September 07, 2011, 05:17:22 PM »

At this point in time ... I will not speculate on the underlying factors encompassing Holly demise and who is involved in covering up. However ... Karen and Clint stories that can't be kept straight and ... the fact that Karen stated that she talked to the elusive Drew on the morning of April 13th prior to being informed of the scream tells me the Clint, Drew, Dana and Karen have knowledge of the happenings in the hours preceeding the dawning of that day.

IMO

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #118 on: September 07, 2011, 07:53:38 PM »

Why have hosts in current interviews afforded by Clint, Dana and Karen stayed clear of certain questions ... questions that inquiring minds have been demanding answers since the getgo? Are the interview qestions controlled.

1. Has Clint, Karen, Dana and Drew submitted to and passed polygraphs?

2. Did Karen and/or Clint frantically attempt to contact Holly on her cell prior to caling 911?

3. Did Clint frantically attempt to assist his sister when it was realized that she was at risk?

_____

bebecat
Scared Monkey

« Reply #119 on: September 09, 2011, 12:33:45 PM »

Did Drew spend the night at the Bobo house on the 12th? I can't think of any reason why Holly's mom would already have spoken to him before going to work that early in the morning. And did she see him leave, therefore her belief that he could not be at the house with Holly?

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.