April 17, 2024, 08:30:54 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Holly Bobo #4 8/09/11 -3/11/14  (Read 905150 times)
cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #140 on: September 24, 2011, 12:08:48 PM »

Thanks for the explanation cw!  And that was part of the point I was trying to make, why the need to specify house dog.  It smacks of the type of TMI that comes with lies and obfuscation.

i see your point,most people, that use that term
IMO..would only refer to the dog as a house dog,if they were being asked about the dog,like nice  dog,what kind of dog is it,reply..hes our house dog and hes a..
i do wonder why he didnt say holly dog woke me by barking,IDK
clint refers to the dog as..our house dog,and in a vid karen  said it was holly dog her baby,or
something like that
maybe since the interviews where late in coming,maybe he feels it is a fam dog now

C. BOBO: I was asleep in my bedroom and I was awoken by the sounds of our house dog barking
http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1108/04/ijvm.01.html

goodmorn,goodnite, got to go, as always its been wonderful, talking with you, and most of all have a great day, and dont forget to smile
bebecat
Scared Monkey

« Reply #141 on: September 24, 2011, 10:13:21 PM »

There is a post on WS that says people were told to cancel the upcoming benefit, no details or reason given...
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #142 on: September 25, 2011, 05:14:19 PM »

There is a post on WS that says people were told to cancel the upcoming benefit, no details or reason given...

Thanks bebecat

This wannabe detective speculates that instructions came from LE.  Could it be that something is about break?

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #143 on: September 25, 2011, 05:26:14 PM »

Thank Grace.

Now where do I start?

Good Night

Janet
8:05 PM

Janet  ^^^ "Now where do I start?"   

In case you make a decision to share your thoughts with them, here's the contact information. 

"Please e-mail any thoughts, ideas or information about the case to Reporter
Jordan Buie, at jbuie@jacksonsun.com. Please have your comments in by Sept. 28."

http://www.jacksonsun.com/article/20110920/NEWS01/110920015/The-Jackson-Sun-seeks-public-comment-Holly-Bobo-disappearance?odyssey=tab

Thanks Grace

Janet

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #144 on: September 25, 2011, 05:52:27 PM »

Grace ... I did it!!

++++++

Public Comment on Holly Bobo Disappearance

1. ATTEMPT TO CONTACT HOLLY?

There are huge red flags for me in regards to Clint's changed story ... changed story regarding what he observed on the morning of April 13th ... changed story that was revealed by TBI John Mehr in a press conference within three days of Holly's alleged abduction. Holly was not dragged into the woods as originally reported. There were no drag marks. Holly walked into the woods.

There are also red flags when I consider Karen's words in interviews ... red flags that indicate to me that she may have been aware that Holly was not abducted but ... was going through the motions of a possibly fabrication that had been collaborated and staged in the hours prior to her and Dana's departure from the home on the morning of April 13th.

IF it is revealed that there was no attempt by Karen and Clint to frantically contact Holly on her cell prior upon learning of the scream ... the scream which "mother's intuition" immediately told Karen that Holly was at risk ... an important dot would have been connected to support my skepticism that there was no abduction.
____

ISSUES WITH JANE VELEZ-MITCHELL
Aired August 4, 2011 - 19:00:00 ET

VELEZ-MITCHELL: What about -- her cell phone was left at home?

K. BOBO: No, she had her cell phone with her.

2. IN THE PROCESS OF ELIMINATION

When Clint's changing story regarding his alleged observation encompassing the alleged abduction of his sister is considered ... could it be that ALL the answers pertaining to the demise and disappearance of Holly Bobo lie in the hours prior to Dana and Karen departure from the home on the morning of April 13th?

In the process of elimination in the Holly Bobo case ...

1. Was the Bobos'vehicles conficated and forensicly investigated.

2. Did Clint, Karen, Dana and Drew all submit to and pass polygraphs.

3. Was the Bobo home and property considered a crime scene ... a crime scene that was searched accordingly.

4. Were Clint, Karen, Dana and Drew ... those closest to Holly ... considered persons of interest and investigated accordingly.
_____

Holly Bobo Family Opens Up On OpenLine
Posted: Aug 09, 2011 7:43 PM PDT
Updated: Aug 09, 2011 8:16 PM PDT

On Tuesday night, Karen Bobo along with her husband, Dana, and son, Clint, agreed to take calls from NewsChannel 5 viewers during the hour-long, live broadcast of "OpenLine" on cable channel NewsChannel 5+.

Karen Bobo admitted she has had a hard time understanding the TBI's initial suspicion of Clint Bobo, Holly's brother. Clint Bobo was the first to be interrogated that fateful morning, since he was the last to see her alive.

http://www.newschannel5.com/story/15239639/holly-bobo-family-opens-up-on-openline

TRUTH AND JUSTICE FOR HOLLY BOBO!!

Parable of the Lamp

Mark 4:21-23

Then Jesus asked them, “Would anyone light a lamp and then put it under a basket or under a bed? Of course not! A lamp is placed on a stand, where its light will shine.  For everything that is hidden will eventually be brought into the open, and every secret will be brought to light.  Anyone with ears to hear should listen and understand.”

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #145 on: September 25, 2011, 06:36:25 PM »

http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=237114039669936

Holly Bobo Birthday Benefit
Share · Public Event.Time Sunday, October 16 · 12:00pm - 6:00pm

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Location Decatur County Fairgrounds *Subject to change*
1925 Hwy 641 South
Parsons, TN
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Created By *Holly Bobo Updates and Prayers*

More Info Join us for a benefit event in honor of Holly Bobo's birthday!
Enjoy Plate Lunches, Bake Sale, Raffle Tickets, Bracelets, Ribbons, T-shirts, Live Music, & more.
All proceeds benefit The Bobo family.

Volunteers & donations are still needed & greatly appreciated.
For information, please contact:

Ashlee at (409) 344-0105
Teresa at (423) 381-5953
Ashley at (901) 734-9380

or you may write on the event wall to volunteer or donate.

::snipping2::

There appears to be two events planned ... one on October 1st and the other October 16th.

Janet

++++

Friends, family to hold fundraiser for Holly Bobo
Posted: Sep 08, 2011 1:51 PM PDT

PARSONS, Tenn. – Friends and family members of a missing 20-year-old nursing student are holding a fundraiser for her search efforts.

The fundraiser, which will benefit continuing search efforts for Holly Bobo will be held in Memphis on October 1.

Last month, the Hard Rock Café in Nashville hosted a benefit which raised more than $2,500 for the Bobo family

<snipped>

http://www.wkrn.com/story/15421664/friends-family-to-hold-fundraiser-for-holly-bobo

_____

bebecat
Scared Monkey

« Reply #146 on: September 25, 2011, 07:07:24 PM »

Thanks bebecat

This wannabe detective speculates that instructions came from LE.  Could it be that something is about break?

Janet

According to one of the FB pages, Holly's mother cancelled it, as she had not authorized it...not sure which event.
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #147 on: September 25, 2011, 07:17:55 PM »

Thanks bebecat

Janet

According to one of the FB pages, Holly's mother cancelled it, as she had not authorized it...not sure which event.

Do you have a link where it says that? 

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #148 on: September 25, 2011, 08:21:26 PM »

Thanks bebecat

Janet

Do you have a link where it says that? 

The FB link to the explanation for not having the "Holly Bobo Birthday Event."

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Holly-Bobo-Updates-and-Prayers/140976462642422#!/pages/Holly-Bobo-Updates-and-Prayers/140976462642422?sk=wall

We have all the info we need about why the benefit was ASKED not to happen..we all spoke to Mrs Bobo ourselves. That is between myself, my team, and them. Please dont post messages on what you believe, what Karen may or may not have said, or any kind of rumors here on my page. There is NO legal steps to having a benefit for someone...this isnt my first go round. But all that matters is we were asking NOT to do it, and im honoring that and going against everything i know and feel in my heart. I dont want to talk about it anymore..i am not healed yet and it hurts! Thank You , Ashlee

::snipping2::
grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #149 on: September 25, 2011, 09:01:30 PM »

Janet, I knew you could do it--our "detective monkey" extraordinaire!   

Maybe The Jackson Sun will get the TBI to answer some more questions about the investigation. 
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #150 on: September 25, 2011, 10:06:39 PM »

FIRST RESPONDERS

The April 13th Kirsten Helm TBI news release leaves no doubt why three levels of LE responded to the 911 calls.

If on April 13th Clint claimed there had been a home invastion and ... he observed his sister dragged across the carport into the wood by a stranger ... it makes sense.

However ... if the changed story revealed two days later by TBI John Mehr in a press conference ... the changed story which implied that Holly was not dragged but walked into the woods by who Clint perceived to be her boyfriend ... I do believe the first  response by LE would have differed.

+++++

Holly Bobo Abduction: Week-in-review
Wed., April 13, Day 1: Recap from Decatur County Sheriff

<snipped>

There were questions as to why so many law enforcement agencies, including federal agents from the FBI and the Tennessee Bureau of Investigation (TBI), became involved in Holly’s case on day one. Sheriff Wyatt said they were taking every precaution that they knew to take.

“At this time,” he said,“whatever it might be, then that’s what we’re trying to prepare for.”

<snipped>

http://www.examiner.com/missing-persons-in-national/holly-bobo-abduction-week-review

JS Video: Sheriff Wyatt - Kidnapping

Sheriff Wyatt talks about the search for Holly Bobo on April 13, 2011. Bobo was kidnapped from her home as she left for school that morning.

http://www.jacksonsun.com/VideoNetwork/903287890001/JS-Video-Sheriff-Wyatt-Kidnapping

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #151 on: September 25, 2011, 11:29:29 PM »

Until the truth is revealed regarding Clint's changing story encompassing his alleged observation of an alleged abduction of his sister on the morning of April 13th ... I cannot move on.

I give TBI Kirsten Helm the benefit of the doubt that she had a firm foundation to derive from prior to posting an April 13th MEDIA RELEASE on the official TBI website ... an April 13th MEDIA RELEASE which stated that Holly was dragged from the carport into the woods by an unknown abductor.  Those word were not pulled out of think air.

I also give TBI John Mehr the benefit of the doubt that he had a firm foundation to derived from in his official April 16th press conference when the story changed. Holly was not dragged. There were no drag marks. Holly walked into the woods with who Clint perceived was her boyfriend.

Think about it. Clint was the only witness.

1. What did Clint state in his 911 call?

2. What did Clint state in his April 13th interrogation?

3. Why did the story change?  Could it be that Clint could not answer the question that inquiring minds inside and outside the investigation were asking from the getgo ... Why did Clint not frantically attempt to assist his sister who was being dragged into the woods? Why Clint did not jump onto an ATV?  Why Clint did not run after her?

The second account did answer the question that inquiring minds were asking but ... the changing story immediately case suspicion on Clint.  The truth does not change.

Janet

_____

bebecat
Scared Monkey

« Reply #152 on: September 25, 2011, 11:44:01 PM »

On the FB page where they explained about Holly's mom calling off the event, it is all gone now from the page...the whole conversation.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #153 on: September 26, 2011, 12:35:56 AM »

On the FB page where they explained about Holly's mom calling off the event, it is all gone now from the page...the whole conversation.

What a mess!!

Thanks bebecat.

Good Night

Janet
9:35 PM pt

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #154 on: September 26, 2011, 01:15:26 PM »

THE EVOLVING HEIGHT AND WEIGHT

The changed story regarding Holly Bobo's abduction which was revealed by TBI John Mehr in an official media conference on April 16th implied that Clint perceived the male he observed "walking" into the woods with his sister was her boyfriend.

What is the height and weight of the elusive Drew Scott ... the elusive Drew Scott who Clint Bobo knew well?

Why did the height and weight of the alleged abductor evolve over time in official LE releases?  Considering Clint was the only alleged witness to the alleged abduction of his sister ... logic would dictate who was LE's source regarding the evolving description.
_____

April 13th - FBI Media Release

THE FBI - FEDERAL BUREAU OF INVESTIGATIONS

HOLLY LYNN BOBO

Darden, Tennessee

Holly Lynn Bobo was last seen early on the morning of April 13, 2011, outside of her home in Darden, Tennessee. She was seen being led away from the carport of her home toward a wooded area by a man described as approximately 5'8" to 6'0" tall and 200 pounds, wearing camouflage clothing.

Holly Lynn Bobo was last seen wearing a pink shirt and light blue jeans.

http://www.fbi.gov/wanted/kidnap

April 13th - TBI Media Release

MEDIA RELEASE

Tennessee Bureau of Investigation

Holly is 5'3", weights 110 pounds and was last seen wearing a pink shirt and light blue jeans at approximately 7:30 am.

http://www.tbi.state.tn.us/documents/MissingWomanFearedVictimofHomeInvasionKidnapping

May 4th - TBI John Mehr

Family of Holly Bobo Thanks Volunteers, Urges Continued Search
TBI Updates Suspect Information
6:28 p.m. CDT, May 4, 2011

TBI agent John Mehr told News Channel 3 the man believed to have taken Holly from her Darden home on April 13 is 5'10" to 6'1" and between 200 and 220 lbs.

http://www.wreg.com/news/wreg-bobo-three-weeks-later,0,1587938.story?track=rss

Photo Gallery - Drew Scott and Holly Bobo

http://www.cbsnews.com/2300-504083_162-10007417-18.html?tag=page;next

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #155 on: September 26, 2011, 06:28:46 PM »

Official searches for Holly were called off at Easter due to weather conditions and ... official searches were never resumed.

Think about it. The end of the official searches ...the beginning of media silence from LE and ... the three month silence from the Bobo camp appeared to coincide.

After Easter ... why were Dana and Karen not beating a path to the door of LE demanding that searches were resumed?  Why were Dana and Karen not complaining in the media circuit? 

Could it be that Drew, Clint, Karen and Dana are the focus of LE suspicion?  In other words ... LE suspects that an abduction never happened.  It was all a fabrication/staging that took place in the hours prior to Dana and Karen's departure from the home on the morning of April 13th and ... Clint played a major role.  However without a body, hard evidence, witnesses and/or confessions ... the Holly Bobo case has come to a halt.

What happened to Holly?

+++++

Official: No one cleared in TN woman's abduction
Last Update: 4/18 8:34 pm

Law enformement officials said last week that Bobo's brother and boyfriend were not suspects but Gwyn told The Associated Press that the TBI hasn't cleared anyone, "no matter what their relationship" is to the victim.

http://www.wtva.com/mostpopular/story/Official-No-one-cleared-in-TN-womans-abduction/cvl-3cGqqEu2Rc3bFGzm8w.cspx

ISSUES WITH JANE VELEZ-MITCHEll
Aired August 4, 2011 - 19:00:00 ET

VELEZ-MITCHELL: What are the police or the Tennessee Bureau of Investigation -- what are authorities telling you?

K. BOBO: The way I understand it, it`s a Tennessee law that actually the TBI doesn`t have to share any information with you as long as the case is ongoing, so we don`t receive much information at all.

Holly Bobo Family Opens Up On OpenLine
Posted: Aug 09, 2011 7:43 PM PDT
Updated: Aug 09, 2011 8:16 PM PDT

On Tuesday night, Karen Bobo along with her husband, Dana, and son, Clint, agreed to take calls from NewsChannel 5 viewers during the hour-long, live broadcast of "OpenLine" on cable channel NewsChannel 5+.

Karen Bobo admitted she has had a hard time understanding the TBI's initial suspicion of Clint Bobo, Holly's brother. Clint Bobo was the first to be interrogated that fateful morning, since he was the last to see her alive.

http://www.newschannel5.com/story/15239639/holly-bobo-family-opens-up-on-openline

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #156 on: September 27, 2011, 09:23:30 PM »

I do not have any idea what happened to Holly but ... red flags were raised by inconsistencies in both Clint and Karen's own words in afforded interviews following three months of silence ... inconsistencies that defy the creation of a timeline/chain of events encompassing an alleged abduction.

Could the alleged abduction have been a fabrication collaborated in the hours prior to Karen and Dana's departure from home on the morning of April 13th ... a fabrication to cover up what actually happen to Holly ... a fabrication that neither Clint nor Karen could keep straight?

Considering Karen does state that she had contact with the elusive Drew Scott prior to being informed of the scream ... could it be that the elusive Drew has knowledge and was a participant in the cover up collaboration.

In other words ... could it be that an abduction never happened and ... Drew, Clint, Karen and Dana all hold the answers to the questions encompassing the demise and disappearance of Holly Bobo.

In the process of elimination in the Holly Bobo case did investigators initially focused on those closest to Holly. Were polygraphs requested? Were indepth interrogations conducted? Were vehicles confiscated? Were cell records and hard drives obtained? Were the Bobo and Scott residences considered crime scences and investigated accordingly?

_____

clarice
Scared Monkey

« Reply #157 on: September 28, 2011, 12:35:15 PM »

Why have we never heard him or read even one sentence about Drew begging for Holly to be found? I sometimes wonder if they're together, FGS!
clarice
Scared Monkey

« Reply #158 on: September 28, 2011, 12:38:18 PM »

With no substantiation and pure speculation, it appears Clint is describing what happened from outside the house not inside.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #159 on: September 28, 2011, 12:43:38 PM »

The words of Drew's grandmother and Holly's mother imply the relationship was current.  There was not a recent breakup as rumored.

Also ...Karen had spoken to Drew ... prior to being informed of the scream ... on the morning of the alleged kidnapping.

++++

JUST GONE
Search continues for Tenn. woman abducted outside her home
By Anthony DeCeglie Thursday, April 14, 2011

<snipped>

Holly had been dating a local boy, 19-year-old Drew Scott.

The boy's grandmother, Susie Siglow, told The Daily the two were madly in love and planning to marry, and said Drew was too distraught to speak.

"I’ve known Holly for a long time," Siglow said. "Holly would never hurt nobody and she would never run away from home. She is the sweetest person you could ever meet."

She added, "[Drew] is tore up. Last night was the first night they’ve been apart for about a year."

<snipped>

http://www.thedaily.com/page/2011/01/05/041511-news-holly-bobo-4-4/

Monday, August 22, 2011
HOLLY BOBO'S MOM:'A NIGHTMARE YOU LIVE OVER'

<snipped>

Now, four months later the heartache rages on.Holly's bedroom is filled with mementos that remind her parents of their only daughter. A pink teddy bear that holds the words, "Luv Ya," is on Holly's bed. It was a gift from her boyfriend, Drew. Karen said the 20-year-old is doing as well as can be expected. She said: "I text him every night, and he texts me back."

<snipped>

http://crimesceneusa.blogspot.com/2011/08/holly-bobos-mom-nightmare-you-live-over.html

Holly Bobo's Family Recounts the Day She Vanished
9:48 p.m. CDT, July 22, 2011

<snipped>

Four 911 calls were made: one from the school, one from the neighbor, and two from Karen Bobo herself.

She also called Clint at home. He came to realize the man he saw with Holly was not her boyfriend.

“I had spoken with Holly, my mother and her boyfriend, all that morning. And of course Clint didn't know any of this, so I knew her boyfriend wasn't here,” Karen Bobo said.

<snipped>

http://www.wreg.com/news/wreg-holly-bobos-family-recounts-the-day-she-vanished-20110722,0,3902086,full.story

Bumped

_____

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.