March 29, 2024, 03:18:40 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Holly Bobo #4 8/09/11 -3/11/14  (Read 903472 times)
clarice
Scared Monkey

« Reply #160 on: September 28, 2011, 01:14:02 PM »

OK, Karen had spoke with her mother, Holly and Drew that morning prior to going to work and we haven't heard from any of these people. Who gave the description of the clothing Holly was wearing? At what time did Karen last see her daughter? What time did Karen leave for work? I know Parsons is close by and only about 12-15 min. away to the best of my kge, I assume karen worked in Parsons..seems like everyone did.
clarice
Scared Monkey

« Reply #161 on: September 28, 2011, 01:24:26 PM »

First 911 call came in @ 7:59am according to Sheriff Wyatt.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=9894.5;wap2

Some say there were FOUR calls...I wonder when they were received. Why hasn't tape of 911 been released?
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #162 on: September 28, 2011, 04:00:54 PM »

First 911 call came in @ 7:59am according to Sheriff Wyatt.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=9894.5;wap2

Some say there were FOUR calls...I wonder when they were received. Why hasn't tape of 911 been released?

Sometimes 911 tapes aren't released because it's an ongoing investigation. 

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #163 on: September 30, 2011, 02:39:54 PM »

Clint cannot keept his story correct for a 20 minute interview. When his contradictions in the JVM interview are considered ... it makes sense that there have been no more afforded interviews by the Bobos.

++++

ISSUES WITH JANE VELEZ-MITCHELL
Aired August 4, 2011 - 19:00:00 ET

<snipped>

C. BOBO: I was asleep in my bedroom and I was awoken by the sounds of our house dog barking.

VELEZ-MITCHELL: And what did you see?

C. BOBO: I saw the silhouette of two people in our garage. At the time I HAD NO IDEA WHO EITHER ONE OF THE PEOPLE WERE.

<snipped>

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1108/04/ijvm.01.html

<snipped>

VELEZ-MITCHELL: When you saw them kneeling down did you think to ask them or approach them? How far away were you?

C. BOBO: No, I assumed -- I was inside the house and I ASSUME THAT THAT WAS HOLLY AND HER BOYFRIEND DREW and he was dressed in full camouflage so I thought that Drew had been to the woods and killed a turkey and brought it back to the house and the two were sitting there over the turkey talking.

<snipped>

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #164 on: September 30, 2011, 08:55:29 PM »

Holly Bobo's family expresses frustration
Posted: Sep 30, 2011 3:40 PM PDT
Updated: Sep 30, 2011 4:35 PM PDT

PARSONS, TN (WSMV) - Inside Holly Bobo's home, Holly's mother Karen Bobo starts each day the same way, with a call to the TBI.

"I call every day and ask 'is there anything you can tell me today,'" Bobo said.

For the last two months, she's been getting the same reply.

"Of course their answer is not today. We're just not hearing anything and of course almost six months into it just gets more frustrating every day and harder every day," Bobo said.

That's not the only thing frustrating the Bobo's. First there are the constant rumors, calls and visits from psychics claiming they have answers, and even friends wanting to help.

"I do kind of get in these panic attacks when I have to leave the house. Being out in public and thinking everybody is looking at me," she said.

Perhaps worst of all, Bobo said, are the vicious accusations against Holly's younger brother Clint Bobo.

"They don't know all the facts because, if they knew the facts, they would not be pointing the finger," Bobo said

In fact, Bobo thinks that's what Holly's country singer cousin, Whitney Duncan, was tweeting about when she recently expressed anger with investigators.

"Any time anybody speaks negatively about Clint, Whitney is extremely defensive toward that," Bobo said.

Duncan later took the comment down and tweeted she was "frustrated as you can imagine any family would be."

Bobo said they'll stay that way until today ends and tomorrow investigators bring new answers.

"I want that day to hurry up and get over so that the next day can roll around and I can ask them 'anything you can tell me today?' hoping one day that there will be something. It will not go away until Holly is home with us," she said.

<snipped>

http://www.wsmv.com/story/15591112/holly-bobos-family-expresses-frustration

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #165 on: September 30, 2011, 08:56:32 PM »

Holly Bobo's family expresses frustration
Posted: Sep 30, 2011 3:40 PM PDT
Updated: Sep 30, 2011 4:35 PM PDT

<snipped>

Recently community members planned a "birthday bash" for Holly's upcoming 21st birthday.  Family members got wind of it and nipped it in the bud. They said they don't want to celebrate anything until Holly is back home.

Bobo asked that anyone wishing to plan events or fundraisers contact the family first.

http://www.wsmv.com/story/15591112/holly-bobos-family-expresses-frustration

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #166 on: September 30, 2011, 09:56:42 PM »

An Altercation?

There are those who claim that Clint had an altercation with the alleged abductor of his sister.

I don't buy it.

The implication would be that inaccurate information was coming from the lips of TBI John Mehr in an official press conference as well as Clint in the JVM interview.

++++

Holly Bobo ‘In Fear of Her Life’
April 16, 2011

Mehr said investigators “did not see drag marks.” He added she was “not forcefully dragged and she’s like any other victim, maybe complying with her attacker, but she walked into the woods” outside her Pasrons, Tenn. home.

Bobo’s 25-year-old brother Clint watched from inside the home, but did not believe she was being abducted until later. He saw the stranger from behind and believed it was his sister’s boyfriend.

Her brother, said Mehr,“had reasons to believe [the man] was not an attacker,” and did not call 911 until he saw blood outside.

<snipped>

http://www.asapnewsnetwork.com/holly-bobo-in-fear-of-her-life/

<snipped>

VELEZ-MITCHELL: Ok so as you watched, it was a man inside the garage with your sister and then what happens?

C. BOBO: And then I got in touch with my mom and found out that Holly was supposed to be in school that morning and realized that that must have been her at the house and then I looked back out and saw Holly and a male walking towards the woods and that`s the last time I saw her.

<snipped>

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #167 on: September 30, 2011, 10:02:15 PM »

A Hoax?

I have conducted an extensive google search and ... cannot find a media release or a press conference where Kristin Helms refutes the possibility that the alleged abduction of Holly Bobo is a hoax.  Help!

Anyways ... it would be helpful if Isabelle Zehnder had provided sources in her excellent timeline posted on her blog.

++++

Holly Bobo Abduction: 1-month wrap-up; ‘Someone knows something’
Isabelle Zehnder, Missing Persons Examiner
May 15, 2011

<snipped>

Day 7 – April 19:

TBI spokeswoman Helm addresses rumor Holly’s disappearance was a hoax saying,“There is no possible way this was a hoax”

<snipped>

http://www.examiner.com/missing-persons-in-national/holly-bobo-abduction-1-month-wrap-up-someone-knows-something-1

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #168 on: September 30, 2011, 10:13:11 PM »

Could it be that TBI believes that an abduction did not happen and are suspicious that the Bobo's as well as the elusive Drew have knowledge of the truth but ... without a body, confessions, evidence or witnesses ... the case has come to a standstill.

Think about it.

1.  The official searches for Holly Bobo and the official media updates regarding the case ceased at Easter. Why.

2.  On April 18th ... TBI director stated that the family was not ruled out as persons of interest in the disappearance of Holly Bobo..

3.  There appears to have been a falling out between LE and the Bobo family.

+++++

No One Cleared

Official: No one cleared in TN woman's abduction
Last Update: 4/18 8:34 pm

<snipped>

Law enformement officials said last week that Bobo's brother and boyfriend were not suspects but Gwyn told The Associated Press that the TBI hasn't cleared anyone, "no matter what their relationship" is to the victim.

<snipped>

http://www.wtva.com/mostpopular/story/Official-No-one-cleared-in-TN-womans-abduction/cvl-3cGqqEu2Rc3bFGzm8w.cspx

A Falling Out?

Holly Bobo's family holds out hope for her return
Nearly 2 months later, town still reels from shock
June 3, 2011

<snipped>

The family won’t talk about the case, but TBI spokeswoman Kristin Helm said investigators have gotten this account from interviews with relatives:

The day she went missing Bobo put on her bright pink shirt, jeans and black flip-flops and packed her lunch for another day of nursing school at the nearby UT-Martin campus.

<snipped>

http://www.tennessean.com/article/20110603/NEWS/306030077/Holly-Bobo-s-family-holds-out-hope-her-return

ISSUES WITH JANE VELEZ-MITCHEll

<snipped>

VELEZ-MITCHELL: What are the police or the Tennessee Bureau of Investigation -- what are authorities telling you?

K. BOBO: The way I understand it, it`s a Tennessee law that actually the TBI doesn`t have to share any information with you as long as the case is ongoing, so we don`t receive much information at all.

<snipped>

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #169 on: September 30, 2011, 10:17:14 PM »

Lawyered Up?

There appears to be a lack of communication both ways. Did the Bobo's and the elusive Drew lawyer up early on in the investigation ... maybe about the time that there was suspicion within the investigation pertaining to Clint.

+++++

Holly Bobo Family Opens Up On OpenLine
Posted: Aug 09, 2011 7:43 PM PDT
Updated: Aug 09, 2011 8:16 PM PDT

<snipped>

On Tuesday night, Karen Bobo along with her husband, Dana, and son, Clint, agreed to take calls from NewsChannel 5 viewers during the hour-long, live broadcast of "OpenLine" on cable channel NewsChannel 5+.

Karen Bobo admitted she has had a hard time understanding the TBI's initial suspicion of Clint Bobo, Holly's brother. Clint Bobo was the first to be interrogated that fateful morning, since he was the last to see her alive.

<snipped>

http://www.newschannel5.com/story/15239639/holly-bobo-family-opens-up-on-openline

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #170 on: September 30, 2011, 10:21:38 PM »

Cell Phone Discovery?

Why would TBI not identify the "significant find" that was found?

+++++

Missing Holly Bobo Update: Cell Phone Found Roadside
By Robin Stanfill
Published Apr 25, 2011

<snipped>

The new evidence found during the search for Holly Bobo was her cell phone, found roadside on Hwy. 69.

Although law enforcement are not revealing any information concerning the "significant" item found during Sunday's search, a member of the search teams has revealed the item was believed to be Holly's cell phone.

Reportedly, the cell phone was located on side of the road on Hwy. 69 in Parsons, near Holly's father's place of employment, as well as Kolpack, a nearby factory, and the Tennessee Technology Center, where Holly was attending school.

Decatur County Sheriff Roy Wyatt has related that law enforcement received a tip Sunday, April 24, 2011, which lead the investigation and search for Holly Bobo into Northern Decatur County. The Sheriff stated that a tip was received by phone, prompting a search of the area, during the late evening hours of Easter Sunday. In the course of the search, a new item was discovered, which law enforcement considered "significant", and apparently substantial enough for the Decatur County rescue squad and volunteer firefighters to be dispatched in order to perform a specialized foot search of the area. Law enforcement are not revealing any further information about the lead or the item found, at this time.

<snipped>

http://www.suite101.com/news/missing-holly-bobo-update-cell-phone-found-roadside-a367810

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #171 on: September 30, 2011, 10:27:45 PM »

Questions Not Asked

I speculate that Dana and Karen are not providing untruthful answers in interviews  but ... could it be that questions are controlled and ... questions that inquiring minds want answers to are not being asked.

1. Did Drew, Karen, Clint and Dana submit and pass polygraphs?

2. Did Karen and/or Clint attempt to contact Holly on her cell?

3. Did Clint attempt to assist his sister when he learned she was at risk?

4. Where where Holly, Clint, parents and the elusive Drew in the hours prior to Karen and Dana's departure from the home on the morning of April 30?

5. Who was the neighbour that contacted Karen at school and where does she live in relation to the Bobo home?

6. Why does there appear to be a falling out between the Bobos and LE?

7. Have Clint, Karen, Dana and the elusive Drew retained attorneys?

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #172 on: September 30, 2011, 10:31:46 PM »

An Attempt to Contact Holly

Prior to calling 911 Karen has stated that following her "mother's intuition" that something was wrong in regards to the reported scream she called Clint ... she called Dana but ... nothing about calling Holly.

At no time after learning that his sister may be at risk does Clint mention in interviews that he frantically attempted to contact Holly on her cell. He has never stated that in an attempt to catch up with his sister and her alleged abductor that he ran into the woods or jumped on his ATV.

I would not have been able to hold my 13 year old grandson back if it was his 10 year old sister who was at risk. In other words this young man would have been more proactive than Holly's 25 year old brother.

Something is hinky.

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #173 on: September 30, 2011, 10:37:40 PM »

Polygraphs?

Has Drew, Clint, Karen or Dana submitted to and/or passed a polygraph.

Think about it. Inquiring minds want to know but the polygraph issue has not been touch by hosts in any Bobo interview. Why?

++++

Official: No one cleared in TN woman's abduction
Last Update: 4/18 8:34 pm

<snipped>

Law enformement officials said last week that Bobo's brother and boyfriend were not suspects but Gwyn told The Associated Press that the TBI hasn't cleared anyone, "no matter what their relationship" is to the victim.

<snipped>

http://www.wtva.com/mostpopular/story/Official-No-one-cleared-in-TN-womans-abduction/cvl-3cGqqEu2Rc3bFGzm8w.cspx

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #174 on: September 30, 2011, 10:41:32 PM »

The Obvious Question

Think about it. Why did JVM not ask Karen the obvious question that inquiring minds want to know ... "Did you attempt to contact Holly?"

+++++

<snipped>

VELEZ-MITCHELL: What about -- her cell phone was left at home?

K. BOBO: No, she had her cell phone with her.

<snipped>

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #175 on: October 01, 2011, 07:46:37 PM »

Considering I believe that Clint, Dana, Karen and the elusive Drew all have knowledge regarding the demise of Holly in the hours preceeding the dawn of April 13th ... I contend that Karen's early morning contact with Drew as well as her ongoing contact with this young man since has everything to do with keeping stories straight ... has everything to do with maintaining unity in a cover up.

+++++++

Monday, August 22, 2011
HOLLY BOBO'S MOM:'A NIGHTMARE YOU LIVE OVER'

<snipped>

Now, four months later the heartache rages on.Holly's bedroom is filled with mementos that remind her parents of their only daughter. A pink teddy bear that holds the words, "Luv Ya," is on Holly's bed. It was a gift from her boyfriend, Drew. Karen said the 20-year-old is doing as well as can be expected. She said: "I text him every night, and he texts me back."

<snipped>

http://crimesceneusa.blogspot.com/2011/08/holly-bobos-mom-nightmare-you-live-over.html

Holly Bobo's Family Recounts the Day She Vanished
9:48 p.m. CDT, July 22, 2011

<snipped>

Four 911 calls were made: one from the school, one from the neighbor, and two from Karen Bobo herself.

She also called Clint at home. He came to realize the man he saw with Holly was not her boyfriend.

“I had spoken with Holly, my mother and her boyfriend, all that morning. And of course Clint didn't know any of this, so I knew her boyfriend wasn't here,” Karen Bobo said.

<snipped>

http://www.wreg.com/news/wreg-holly-bobos-family-recounts-the-day-she-vanished-20110722,0,3902086,full.story

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #176 on: October 02, 2011, 12:37:00 AM »

Fisherman finds body in Cumberland River downtown
Posted: Sep 30, 2011 6:08 PM PDT
Updated: Sep 30, 2011 7:00 PM PDT

NASHVILLE, TN (WSMV) - Police are investigating a body that was pulled from the Cumberland River downtown Friday night.

Captain Taylor with Metro Police tells Channel 4 News that a fisherman called authorities after seeing what he thought was a  body tangled up in fishing line.

<snipped>

http://www.wsmv.com/story/15591784/body-pulled-from-cumberland-river

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #177 on: October 02, 2011, 12:38:07 AM »

Fisherman finds body in Cumberland River downtown
Posted: Sep 30, 2011 6:08 PM PDT
Updated: Sep 30, 2011 7:00 PM PDT

<snipped>

Police and the Fire Department responded to mile marker 185, which is near Riverfront Park to find the decomposed body.

Captain Taylor says they were unable to identify the body's race or gender, and the body will be sent off for an autopsy.

http://www.wsmv.com/story/15591784/body-pulled-from-cumberland-river

_____

bebecat
Scared Monkey

« Reply #178 on: October 02, 2011, 10:03:33 AM »

I don't have a link yet, but read elsewhere the body is a male...will keep looking...
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #179 on: October 02, 2011, 11:36:30 AM »

Video and Article..
Parsons, TN -

(WMC-TV) - The parents of missing West Tennessee nursing student Holly Bobo said they call the TBI every day hoping for a clue to their daughter's disappearance.

The waiting and not knowing has been painful for the Bobo family.  They said they have faced rumors from people in the area and constant speculation.

"I do kind of get in tense panic attacks when I have to leave the house, and of course I can have my house phone forwarded to my cell phone, but I still have a real problem with that or being out in public and thinking everybody is looking at me," said Holly Bobo's mother Karen Bobo.

Holly Bobo's brother, Clint Bobo, has been the target of most of the speculation.  He is the last person who saw her being led into the woods by her house.
continued..

http://www.wmctv.com/story/15591834/holly-bobos-mother-contacts-tbi-every-day

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.