March 28, 2024, 05:35:01 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Holly Bobo #4 8/09/11 -3/11/14  (Read 903399 times)
yuknomenot
Monkey Junky

« Reply #180 on: October 03, 2011, 09:38:08 PM »

Video and Article..
Parsons, TN -

(WMC-TV) - The parents of missing West Tennessee nursing student Holly Bobo said they call the TBI every day hoping for a clue to their daughter's disappearance.

The waiting and not knowing has been painful for the Bobo family.  They said they have faced rumors from people in the area and constant speculation.

"I do kind of get in tense panic attacks when I have to leave the house, and of course I can have my house phone forwarded to my cell phone, but I still have a real problem with that or being out in public and thinking everybody is looking at me," said Holly Bobo's mother Karen Bobo.

Holly Bobo's brother, Clint Bobo, has been the target of most of the speculation.  He is the last person who saw her being led into the woods by her house.
continued..

http://www.wmctv.com/story/15591834/holly-bobos-mother-contacts-tbi-every-day

This picture reminds me of the pictures of Cindy Anthony in Caylee's room, completely posed and disingenuous.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #181 on: October 03, 2011, 11:23:29 PM »

Holly's cell phone? Considering my doubts that the alleged abduction ever happened ... I believe that Holly's cell phone was in the possession of her family or Drew Scott at the time of her demise. The lunchbox was planted as a part of the original fabrication and staging but the cell phone planting was a afterthought.

IMO

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #182 on: October 03, 2011, 11:24:46 PM »

Answers to the follow questions directly from the lips of Clint, Karen, Dana and Drew as well as official answers from TBI/LE spokespersons have never been forthcoming. Why?

1. Did Karen and Clint attempt to contact Holly on her cell prior to the 911 call.

2. Did Karen and Dana drive separate vehicles.

3. What time did Karen and Dana leave the home.

4. Was Holly home when Karen claimed she spoke to her at 4:30 AM.

5. What was the reason Karen spoke to Drew prior to learning of the scream/s?

6. Was Drew at the Bobo home in the hours prior to the dawning of that day?

7. Did Clint, Karen, Dana and Drew submit to and pass polygraphs?

8. Have Clint, Karen, Dana and Drew obtained legal counsel and are no longer cooperating with the investigation?

9. Who is the neighbour/son who heard the scream and when does she/he reside in relation to the Bobo residence.

10. Were cell phone records requested and hard drives seized.

11. Why did Clint not attempt to assist his sister when informed she was at risk? Why did he not run into the woods ... jump on an ATV.

12. Was the Bobo and Scott residences/properties considered a crime scene and searched accordingly.

13. In the process of elimination were Clint, Karen, Dana and Drew ... those closest to Holly ... considered persons of interest and investigated accordingly?

14. Did Karen make Holly's breakfast and lunch prior to leaving for work?

15. Did Karen normally arrive at work prior to 7:30 AM?

16. Why was Clint home on the morning of April 13th?

17. Why did Karen speak to her mother prior to being informed of the scream/s?

18. Why has 911 calls never been released?

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #183 on: October 03, 2011, 11:29:22 PM »

It makes sense that Karen would have shared in interviews all the happenings encompassing the time she last saw her daughter until the she placed the 911 call ... an approximate three hour span.

I seldom raise my voice but I was screaming at the television during the JVM interview ...

JAAAANE!! Ask Karen to provide from her perspective a timeline/chain of event encompassing EVERYTHING that took place from the moment she got up until she placed the 911 call.

So many questions that inquiring minds were anticipating answers to in that interview were not asked. Why? Was the interview that provided more questions/suspicion than answers controlled?

_____

bebecat
Scared Monkey

« Reply #184 on: October 04, 2011, 01:31:44 AM »

It makes sense that Karen would have shared in interviews all the happenings encompassing the time she last saw her daughter until the she placed the 911 call ... an approximate three hour span.

I seldom raise my voice but I was screaming at the television during the JVM interview ...

JAAAANE!! Ask Karen to provide from her perspective a timeline/chain of event encompassing EVERYTHING that took place from the moment she got up until she placed the 911 call.

So many questions that inquiring minds were anticipating answers to in that interview were not asked. Why? Was the interview that provided more questions/suspicion than answers controlled?

I think JVM is just a very poor interviewer, and she is always watching the clock as well. She never has anyone on long enough to do any good.

tcumom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #185 on: October 04, 2011, 07:31:53 AM »

Janet ~ thank you so much for your continued questions/mullings over this incredibly strange case.  I check every day to read your questions and thoughts. Thanks. 
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #186 on: October 04, 2011, 10:21:07 AM »

Answers to the follow questions directly from the lips of Clint, Karen, Dana and Drew as well as official answers from TBI/LE spokespersons have never been forthcoming. Why?

1. Did Karen and Clint attempt to contact Holly on her cell prior to the 911 call.

2. Did Karen and Dana drive separate vehicles.

3. What time did Karen and Dana leave the home.

4. Was Holly home when Karen claimed she spoke to her at 4:30 AM.

5. What was the reason Karen spoke to Drew prior to learning of the scream/s?

6. Was Drew at the Bobo home in the hours prior to the dawning of that day?

7. Did Clint, Karen, Dana and Drew submit to and pass polygraphs?

8. Have Clint, Karen, Dana and Drew obtained legal counsel and are no longer cooperating with the investigation?

9. Who is the neighbour/son who heard the scream and when does she/he reside in relation to the Bobo residence.

10. Were cell phone records requested and hard drives seized.

11. Why did Clint not attempt to assist his sister when informed she was at risk? Why did he not run into the woods ... jump on an ATV.

12. Was the Bobo and Scott residences/properties considered a crime scene and searched accordingly.

13. In the process of elimination were Clint, Karen, Dana and Drew ... those closest to Holly ... considered persons of interest and investigated accordingly?

14. Did Karen make Holly's breakfast and lunch prior to leaving for work?

15. Did Karen normally arrive at work prior to 7:30 AM?

16. Why was Clint home on the morning of April 13th?

17. Why did Karen speak to her mother prior to being informed of the scream/s?

18. Why has 911 calls never been released?

Hi Janet    You've raised some interesting questions and believe me, I would like to know the answer to some of the questions too.  However, we need to keep in mind The State of Texas doesn't have The "Sunshine" Laws like Florida.  LE isn't going to release things such as the 911 calls in an ongoing investigation because it may compromise the investigation, unless it serves a purpose for solving the investigation.    The same with some of the other information.  They won't release information unless they feel it will help solve the case.  What purpose would it serve to solve the case if  all the information you listed were released?  It might in fact compromise the investigation by tipping off some people.  There are a lot of questions I'd like answers to too.   

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #187 on: October 04, 2011, 11:20:30 AM »

Hi Janet    You've raised some interesting questions and believe me, I would like to know the answer to some of the questions too.  However, we need to keep in mind The State of Texas doesn't have The "Sunshine" Laws like Florida.  LE isn't going to release things such as the 911 calls in an ongoing investigation because it may compromise the investigation, unless it serves a purpose for solving the investigation.    The same with some of the other information.  They won't release information unless they feel it will help solve the case.  What purpose would it serve to solve the case if  all the information you listed were released?  It might in fact compromise the investigation by tipping off some people.  There are a lot of questions I'd like answers to too.   

MuffyBee

Are there any Tennessee missing person cases on the SM site?  A comparison in regards to the role of LE/TBI/FBI would be interesting.

Florida Sunshine Law?  The Casey Anthony case reveal 911 calls almost immediately and ... there were dump after dump of case documents release ongoing.

Thanks

Janet

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #188 on: October 04, 2011, 11:35:58 AM »

I think JVM is just a very poor interviewer, and she is always watching the clock as well. She never has anyone on long enough to do any good.

bebecat

In the JVM interview .. it was obvious that Jane was not buying Clint's conflicting answers to her questions.  He could not keep his story straight for 20 minutes.

I hope investigators has siezed into evidence a video of that JVM interview from CNN.

Janet

_____

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #189 on: October 04, 2011, 11:45:34 AM »

I'm sorry I didn't make my post very clear Janet. I shouldn't have used the State of Texas, which I'm more familiar with.  I should have used the State of Tennessee. I've had my second cup of coffee now.      

http://sunshinereview.org/index.php/Tennessee_Open_Records_Act
Tennessee Open Records Act

http://sunshinereview.org/index.php/Tennessee_Open_Records_Act#What_records_are_covered.3F

::snipping2::
Exemptions

However, there are currently more than 200 exemptions on the books, scattered throughout the reams and reams of text of Tennessee Code Annotated. [2]

None-the-less, Tennessee requires that exempt and non-exempt material be separated, when found in the same source, and that the non-exempt materials are released. [3]

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #190 on: October 04, 2011, 11:59:49 AM »

Janet, the Tennessee Open Records stuff looks complicated, but I've chosen the 911 recordings as a place to start, and here's what I found.  (Google is my friend) The point I was trying to make earlier is that not all states have the same laws in regard to transparency and such and it makes it very confusing.  Plus, there seems to be ongoing legislation to change things, as I can show here in the State of Tennessee.  These are recent. 

http://www.thehunterreport.com/911PRIVATE.htm
THE TENNESSEAN
Bill to seal 911 tapes could impact callers' privacy, public oversight
Critic questions need for secrecy

HOUSE BILL 1539

By Sparks

SENATE BILL 1665

By Tracy

AN ACT to amend Tennessee Code Annotated, Title 7, Chapter 86, Part 1 and Title 10, Chapter 7, Part 5, relative to confidentiality of emergency service calls.

BE IT ENACTED BY THE GENERAL ASSEMBLY OF THE STATE OF TENNESSEE:

SECTION 1. Tennessee Code Annotated, Title 7, Chapter 86, Part 1, is amended by

adding the following as a new section:

7-86-1__. Notwithstanding any other law to the contrary, all 911 calls and

transmissions of such calls received pursuant to this chapter and all tapes containing

records of such calls shall remain confidential and be used only for the purpose of

handling emergency calls and for public safety purposes as may be needed for law

enforcement, fire, medical, rescue, dispatching, or other emergency services. The 911

calls shall not be released to any other parties without the written consent of the caller

whose voice is recorded, or upon order of the court.

SECTION 2. This act shall take effect upon becoming a law, the public welfare requiring it.

http://purplelawfirm.com/blog_news/2011/04/21/freedom-of-press-and-information-act-tennessee-senate-votes-to-prevent-broadcast-of-911-calls/
Freedom of Press and Information Act? Tennessee Senate Votes to Prevent Broadcast of 911 Calls
April 21, 2011

The Tennessee Senate has passed a Bill to block public rebroadcasting of 911 emergency calls without the written consent of the person whose voice is recorded.  According to Newschannel 9 the 23 to 8 vote bans media broadcasts of 911 tapes. That includes all recordings, including that final radio call for Sergeant Tim Chapin, which was played 2 weeks ago. The Senate’s amended version does not include banning written records of those calls. Meanwhile, the House is aiming to ban the text, and that’s where the bill is headed next according to Newschannel 9.

Is this information public record? The amended version of the Bill declares that such calls are public record , but does a limitation on rebroadcasting or publication of the transcript actually impede public access? Should the government be concerned about privacy rights of people who call 911 and protecting the dispatchers and police (who work for the public) from having their official radio conversations broadcast?  The Freedom of Information Act requires the release of any information related to any government agency or public agency, including emails sent and received by government employees and agents.  There are  notable exceptions such as  matters relating to national security, or information which is Germain to an ongoing investigation.  Obviously the public should not expect the police to release key information which would jeopardize a criminal investigation or release the names of certain witnesses and place them in danger, etc.  But 911 tapes and radio calls do not typically involve any of these issues.

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #191 on: October 04, 2011, 12:13:54 PM »

Thanks MuffyBee

Life beckons outside the computer room.  Hubby and I are taking two of our grandkids to Disneyland next week and ... picking up our package at the travel agent is where it is at this morning and then it is a trip to the salon to "wash this grey right out of my hair".

Anyways ... I will read all the info you posted later.

I hope your day is good.

Janet
9:10 AM PT

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #192 on: October 04, 2011, 12:56:31 PM »

Janet ~ thank you so much for your continued questions/mullings over this incredibly strange case.  I check every day to read your questions and thoughts. Thanks. 

Thanks tcumom

Your smooch was a great start to a busy day.

Hugs, Janet

_____

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #193 on: October 04, 2011, 01:27:39 PM »

Thanks MuffyBee

Life beckons outside the computer room.  Hubby and I are taking two of our grandkids to Disneyland next week and ... picking up our package at the travel agent is where it is at this morning and then it is a trip to the salon to "wash this grey right out of my hair".

Anyways ... I will read all the info you posted later.

I hope your day is good.

Janet
9:10 AM PT

You're welcome Janet.  It sounds like you're going to be busy.   

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #194 on: October 04, 2011, 01:46:13 PM »

Three days following the April 13th TBI Media Release which stated that Holly was "dragged" across the carport towards the woods ... another version was revealed in a press conference.  Holly was not "dragge"d ... she was not "forced" ... she "walked" towards the woods with who Clint perceived to be her boyfriend.

Considering investigators checked the Bobo property for "drag" marks implies that the words in the  April 13th Media Release reflected Clint's original statement.

Did the changing statement revealed April 16th by TBI John Mehr come about when investigators questioned Clint as to why there were no "drag" marks ... why he did not attempt to assist his sister who was at risk?

+++++

Holly Bobo ‘In Fear of Her Life’
April 16, 2011

Mehr said investigators “did not see drag marks.” He added she was “not forcefully dragged and she’s like any other victim, maybe complying with her attacker, but she walked into the woods” outside her Pasrons, Tenn. home.

http://www.asapnewsnetwork.com/holly-bobo-in-fear-of-her-life/

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #195 on: October 04, 2011, 07:28:39 PM »

D'LYNN BURTON?

Is D'Lynn Burton the woman who allegedly heard the scream and contacted Karen at work ... D'Lynn Burton Burton who is a neighbour ... D'Lynn Burton who allegedly is a friend of Clint Bobo?

The neighbour who contacted Holly's mother regarding the scream has never been identified by Karen in interviews or LE/TBI media spokespersons.

The Abduction of Holly Hobo
By: Samantha Fox

http://hollyboboabduction.blogspot.com/

++++++

D'Lynn Burton - In Her Own Words

Holly Bobo: Search Update
11:12 p.m. CDT, April 24, 2011

T-shirts bearing the favorite scripture of Holly's mother were sold for the Holly Bobo Fund.

The proceeds are not going to the reward fund, but to the Holly Bobo Fund.

D'Lynn Burton, a close family friend and neighbor, helped sell the shirts after working with Holly's mother on the design and wording.

"When Holly comes home,[Holly's mother] wants her to have some money so she can go on a vacation, or just treat herself with anything she wants."

So far 2,500 shirts have been sold at $12 apiece.

http://www.wreg.com/news/wreg-bob-friday,0,16...

_____

bebecat
Scared Monkey

« Reply #196 on: October 04, 2011, 11:58:37 PM »

Considering TN has not been doing too well finding missing women (Holly, Gail Palmgren, Shelley Mook...) maybe their strategy of not saying a word isn't really working for them. Maybe it is time to let the public help, if they can...JMO
MOMDET
Scared Monkey

« Reply #197 on: October 05, 2011, 12:46:57 PM »

The Abduction of Holly Hobo
By: Samantha Fox
http://hollyboboabduction.blogspot.com/

++++++

D'Lynn Burton - In Her Own Words

Holly Bobo: Search Update
11:12 p.m. CDT, April 24, 2011

T-shirts bearing the favorite scripture of Holly's mother were sold for the Holly Bobo Fund.

The proceeds are not going to the reward fund, but to the Holly Bobo Fund.

D'Lynn Burton, a close family friend and neighbor, helped sell the shirts after working with Holly's mother on the design and wording.

"When Holly comes home,[Holly's mother] wants her to have some money so she can go on a vacation, or just treat herself with anything she wants."

So far 2,500 shirts have been sold at $12 apiece.

http://www.wreg.com/news/wreg-bob-friday,0,16...

This is the oddest thing, yet I've seen from a parent of a missing child.  I am sorry but even The Anthony's had enough sense to not broadcast where the funds for vacations they took came from.   I can't imagine that a mother in the face of the gravity of the issues at hand, is mounting a T-shirt sale for a vacation for her missing daughter.  My Hinky Meter is going crazy!
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #198 on: October 06, 2011, 01:24:23 PM »

Ockham's Razor
A rule in science and philosophy stating that entities should not be multiplied needlessly. This rule is interpreted to mean that the simplest of two or more competing theories is preferable and that an explanation for unknown phenomena should first be attempted in terms of what is already known

+++++

Bottom Line!

Considering the truth is constant ... the changing stories regarding the observations of the ONLY witness encompassing the alleged abduction ... the changing stories revealed by TBI spokespersons and ... the changing stories revealed in Clint Bobo's own words ... imply that an abduction never happened and Holly brother harbors the truth ... the truth regarding what happened to his his sister and ... the truth regarding others who have knowledge.

Everything else is speculation!

IMO

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #199 on: October 06, 2011, 02:03:40 PM »

My speculations begin from one place of truth and ... that one place of truth is Clint Bobo's changing stories regarding the happenings encompassing the alleged abduction of his sister ... the changing stories that imply an abduction didi not happen.

I ask myself. "If the abudction did not happen in that 30 minute timeframe prior the placing of 911 calls ... when did something happen to Holly Bobo?"

I SPECULATE that Holly Bobo met her demise in the hours prior to the dawning of the morning of April 13th.

I SPECULATE that Karen, Dana, Clint and the elusive Drew all have knowledge.

I SPECULATE that a fabrication and staging was collaborated ... Clint played the staring role and ... others made certain they had alibis.

I SPECULATE that when Clint was chosen to play the staring role ... the staring role as a witness to an alleged abduction ... one crucial fact was overlooked ... the crucial fact that a fabricated story would requires a good memory as interrogations and interviews would dictate that fabricated story would have to be conveyed over and over again.

Janet

_____

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.