April 16, 2024, 02:23:43 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Holly Bobo #4 8/09/11 -3/11/14  (Read 905018 times)
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #200 on: October 06, 2011, 02:13:55 PM »

I also SPECULATE that Holly Hobo met an UNINTENTIONAL demise through an act of wrongdoing ... an act of wrongdoing which dictated that contacting 911 was not an option.

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #201 on: October 06, 2011, 03:11:41 PM »

THE SCREAM

I speculate that the scream may have been staged to imply that Holly Bobo was alive at 7:30 AM on the morning of April 13th ... a time that Karen, Dana and Drew had alibis ... a time which would imply that Clint did not have the time to dispose of a body prior the arrival of LE.

WHO is this neighbour's "son" who allegedly heard the scream?

WHO is this neighbour who contacted Karen Bobo at work re the alleged scream?

WHERE does this neighbour and her son reside in relation to the Bobo residence ... distance and direction?

No answers to my questions have been forthcoming by TBI/LE spokespersons in their own words in media releases and/or press coferences. No answers to my questions have been forthcomig by Clint, Karen and/or Dana in their own words in afforded interviews.

Something is hinky.

Taking advantage of their 15 minutes of fame ... in the majority of high profile cases on this forum witnesses are making the talk show circuit revealing all they know ... reaping big bucks at the same time. However ... this neighbour and son are not even identified and quoted in the local publications.

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #202 on: October 06, 2011, 10:57:51 PM »

My speculations begin from one place of truth and ... that one place of truth is Clint Bobo's changing stories regarding the happenings encompassing the alleged abduction of his sister ... the changing stories that imply an abduction didi not happen.

I ask myself. "If the abudction did not happen in that 30 minute timeframe prior the placing of 911 calls ... when did something happen to Holly Bobo?"

I SPECULATE that Holly Hobo met an UNINTENTIONAL demise through an act of wrongdoing in the hours prior to the dawn of the morning of April 13th ... an act of wrongdoing which dictated that contacting 911 was not an option.

I SPECULATE that Karen, Dana, Clint and the elusive Drew all have knowledge.

I SPECULATE that a fabrication and staging was collaborated ... Clint played the staring role and ... others made certain they had alibis for that 30 minute timeframe.

I SPECULATE that when Clint was chosen to play the staring role ... the staring role as a witness to an alleged abduction ... one crucial fact was overlooked ... the crucial fact that a fabricated story would requires a good memory as interrogations and interviews would dictate that fabricated story would have to be conveyed over and over again.

Janet

I also SPECULATE that a conscience will prevail ... the truth will be revealed and ... justice for Holly Bobo will be realized.

There will be legal consequences but ... a heavy spiritual burden will be lifted.

++++

1 John 1:9
If we confess our sins, He is faithful and just and will forgive us our sins and purify us from all unrighteousness

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #203 on: October 06, 2011, 11:19:19 PM »

In my speculations ... different scenarios abound but ... when all is said and done ... I am unsure who is covering for who but ... considering Karen was speaking to the elusive Drew on the morning of April 13th prior to learning of the "scream" and has admitted to texting him every day since ... my hinky meter tells me that Holly's boyfriend has an involvement.

Janet

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #204 on: October 06, 2011, 11:35:37 PM »

Holly Bobo

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #205 on: October 09, 2011, 12:26:35 PM »

Final hours with Holly: Family, friends, police reconstruct time before Holly Bobo's abduction
11:49 PM, Oct. 8, 2011

<snipped>

Wednesday is Holly's 21st birthday, and Thursday marks the six-month anniversary of her disappearance. The Jackson Sun spoke with family, friends and law enforcement to reconstruct the three and a half hours leading up to Holly's disappearance.

<snipped>

http://www.jacksonsun.com/article/20111009/NEWS25/110090326/Final-hours-Holly-Family-friends-police-reconstruct-time-before-Holly-Bobo-s-abduction?odyssey=tab|topnews|text|FRONTPAGE

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #206 on: October 09, 2011, 12:30:21 PM »

Considering writer Jordan Buie has quoted Dana Bobo in regards to the last time he spoke to his daughter ... I believe that Dana did convey these words.

Do I believe that Dana had this exchange with Holly ... that is another story.

++++++

Final hours with Holly: Family, friends, police reconstruct time before Holly Bobo's abduction

<snipped>

"A lot of mornings before I leave, I'll ask her if she needs any money to buy gas," Dana said. "It is about 5:30 I guess, when I usually leave to go to work, and I talked to her through the door. She said leave her some money, and I left the money on the bar at 5:30 or 25 until 6, and that was the last I talked to her."

<snipped>

http://www.jacksonsun.com/article/20111009/NEWS25/110090326/Final-hours-Holly-Family-friends-police-reconstruct-time-before-Holly-Bobo-s-abduction?odyssey=tab|topnews|text|FRONTPAGE

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #207 on: October 09, 2011, 12:39:32 PM »

Hopefully some answers to the following questions will be forthcoming/

+++++

<snipped>

Read the rest of this print-exclusive story in Sunday's edition of The Jackson Sun.

<snipped>

Answers to the follow questions directly from the lips of Clint, Karen, Dana and Drew as well as official answers from TBI/LE spokespersons have never been forthcoming. Why?

1. Did Karen and Clint attempt to contact Holly on her cell prior to the 911 call.

2. Did Karen and Dana drive separate vehicles.

3. What time did Karen and Dana leave the home.

4. Was Holly home when Karen claimed she spoke to her at 4:30 AM.

5. What was the reason Karen spoke to Drew prior to learning of the scream/s?

6. Was Drew at the Bobo home in the hours prior to the dawning of that day?

7. Did Clint, Karen, Dana and Drew submit to and pass polygraphs?

8. Have Clint, Karen, Dana and Drew obtained legal counsel and are no longer cooperating with the investigation?

9. Who is the neighbour/son who heard the scream and when does she/he reside in relation to the Bobo residence.

10. Were cell phone records requested and hard drives seized.

11. Why did Clint not attempt to assist his sister when informed she was at risk? Why did he not run into the woods ... jump on an ATV.

12. Was the Bobo and Scott residences/properties considered a crime scene and searched accordingly.

13. In the process of elimination were Clint, Karen, Dana and Drew ... those closest to Holly ... considered persons of interest and investigated accordingly?

14. Did Karen make Holly's breakfast and lunch prior to leaving for work?

15. Did Karen normally arrive at work prior to 7:30 AM?

16. Why was Clint home on the morning of April 13th?

17. Why did Karen speak to her mother prior to being informed of the scream/s?

18. Why has 911 calls never been released?

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #208 on: October 09, 2011, 07:49:19 PM »

<snipped>

Wednesday is Holly's 21st birthday, and Thursday marks the six-month anniversary of her disappearance. The Jackson Sun spoke with family, friends and law enforcement to reconstruct the three and a half hours leading up to Holly's disappearance.

<snipped>

The following is a transcript provided by Topix posters of the the ongoing Holly Bobo article which was published in Sunday's edition (October 9th) of the Jackson Sun.  An online publication should appear later in the week.

Janet

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #209 on: October 09, 2011, 07:50:57 PM »

Jackson Sun 10-8-2011

Family , Friends, Police Reconstruct Time before Holly Bobo’s abduction

DARDEN - Before dawn on April 13, Holly Bobo dressed for nursing school, ate breakfast and studied for a test. By 8 a.m. she had been abducted from her home in Darden and has not been seen since.

At 8:05 a.m., the first of several sheriff's deputies and other law enforcement pulled into the Bobos' driveway, 10 minutes from the time Holly was last seen by her brother Clint. Holly's mother, Karen, arrived moments later and her father, Dana, rushed home from work to learn about the abduction of their only daughter.

That morning, the woods outside Holly's home on Swan Johnson Road were chilly and damp. The National Weather Service in Memphis said the low temperature in Parsons, a few miles from Darden, was 41 degrees. An inch of rain fell the day before. Sunrise was at 6:23 a.m.

Inside the house, family members said, Holly woke up about 4:30 a.m. to study for a nursing exam she was scheduled to take at 8 a.m. at the Tennessee Technology Center of Jackson at Parsons.

Holly studied in the quiet of her room, as her parents and brother slept. Dana said he woke up right after Holly and saw that his daughter's door was shut.

"A lot of mornings before I leave, I'll ask her if she needs any money to buy gas," Dana said. "It is about 5:30 I guess, when I usually leave to go to work, and I talked to her through the door. She said leave her some money, and I left the money on the bar at 5:30 or 25 until 6, and that was the last I talked to her."

--

As Dana left for his job at McKenzie Tree Service, Karen woke up to get ready for her teaching job at Scotts Hill Elementary School. She went into Holly’s bedroom, where Holly sat on her bed to study.

“I leave the house to go to school at around 7,”Karen said.“And by that point (Holly) had already gotten up, put her clothes on and was sitting at the dining room table. I fixed her lunch and stuck her breakfast in the microwave, and I left for school.”
Right after Karen left, Holly spoke on the phone with Hannah Reece, her friend and fellow nursing student. Reece was the last of Holly’s classmates to speak with her.“I knew Holly before I started the nursing program, but at the start of the year she was just a nursing classmate,” Reese said.“By April, she was like my best friend.”
The morning Holly disappeared, Reece and Holly texted back and forth about their test that morning. Reece’s cell phone signal was weak.“So around 7 o’clock I called her on her cell phone from my house phone,” she said. Holly told Reece she was going to eat breakfast and put her shoes on and said goodbye.“All right, Weece,” Holly said, calling Reece by her nickname, I’ll see you. Love you.

Holly studied at the kitchen table for a few minutes, then got a call from her boyfriend, Drew Scott, who had been turkey hunting on the other side of Decatur County on Holly’ grandmother’s property. Since April 2, the opening day of turkey season, hunters from around the state had been entering the woods a

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #210 on: October 09, 2011, 07:51:54 PM »

Pg 2 -
half hour before daybreak. One of Karen’s relatives did not recognize Drew and his dad and Drew explained to them that he was Holly’s boyfriend and that Holly’s grandmother, Karen’s mother, had given him permission to hunt on her 60 acres on the south end of the county. Drew called Holly and told her what happened. That was just before 7:30 a.m., according to the family.

A flurry of phone calls followed between Holly, Drew and Karen about the confusion of Drew hunting on grandmothers property, Karen said she last spoke to Holly between 7:30 and 7:35 while Clint was still asleep in his room.

Investigators have tried to determine what happened to Holly in the next 20 minutes.
Authorities say they need people to speak up if they saw anything out of the ordinary that morning.“I urge citizens to go back to that day and think if anything stands out to you,” said Decatur County Sheriff Roy Wyatt.“It may be something they saw that could lead to Holly.”

Reece said Holly usually arrives in class around 7:55 a.m., sometimes earlier. Karen said the drive from their home to the school in Parsons is about 10 minutes.“Holly usually leaves around 7:45, and that would put her getting to school at 7:55,” Karen said.“But, I figure that morning she was planning on being a little early because they had the big test.”

James Barnes, a neighbor of the Bobo’s, lives about 350 yards away in a mobile home beside his mother’s home. The neighbors are separated by a ravine and a small pond.

Barnes said he walked out of his home at about 7:40 that morning as he prepared to go to his construction job and heard a scream from the Bobo’s house. He told his mother, Cathy Wise, about the scream and went to work. Wise called the school where Karen taught and told a secretary she did not want to alarm Karen, but that her son heard a scream from the Bobo’s house. Karen was in the cafeteria away from her cell phone, and a secretary found her and relayed the message.

Clint, who is 25, woke up around this time and called his mother. He did not hear the scream.“The dog woke me up barking, and I looked out front and expected to see the electric truck or something,” Clint said.“I woke up about 7:50 and I expected to see someone checking the meter, but I didn’t see any vehicles.“I looked out the window and saw Holly’s car still here, and I knew she wasn’t in the house because I had looked in her room,” Clint said.“That’s when I called Mom to ask her if Holly had caught a ride with someone or if she didn’t have school but she didn’t answer.

Karen said she did not answer her son’s call because she left her phone in a classroom. After she received the message from the secretary, she went into the school library, not far from the cafeteria, and called home to ask if everything was OK.

When Clint answered the phone he said Holly’s car was still at the house.“At that point I knew something was wrong because Holly should have already gone to school,”

Clint said he had talked to Holly's boyfriend the night before, and Drew told him he was going turkey hunting the next morning, but Drew had not specified where he was going to hunt. Clint said that even after he talked with his mother, he still did not know Drew was hunting on grandmother’s property that morning.

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #211 on: October 09, 2011, 07:52:44 PM »

Pg 3-
“It was after I spoke with (Mom) that I walked into the kitchen and looked out the window and saw (Holly) and a man dressed In camouflage walking toward the woods,” Clint said. I called Holly’s cell phone, and it rang five times and went to voice mail, and I called Drew’s phone also, and the same thing happened. What that assured me was that they were in the same place because neither one of them answered their cell phone.”

The Bobo’s live in Decatur County, but the first time Karen called 911 she said she reached Henderson County dispatch. After a few moments, frustrated, she called the house again, and Clint told her that Holly and Drew were out at the edge of the yard walking toward the woods.

“Oh, my God, Clint!” Karen told her son.“That is not Drew! Call 911!”

Karen said she panicked, but her co-workers didn’t understand her concerns. It was like I knew, but I couldn’t make anybody else understand,” she said.“People were like,“Calm down, Karen,” the secretaries, the principal. I know at one point I fell on the floor, and everybody at school just thought I was in this panic.

Clint described the man as wearing a non-insulating type of camouflage a turkey hunter might wear and said that he couldn’t see the man’s face or hands He believes he might have been wearing gloves and a cap. He said both Holly and the man had their backs turned to him. Clint told investigators the man was between 5 feet 8 inches and 6 feet tall and weighted around 200 pounds.

Karen said she told Clint to get a gun and go after the man. She hung up to call 911 again and reached Decatur County. She still had (cut off)

Clint got a loaded pistol, walked out of the back door and went through an open garage attached to the house, that's when he saw a puddle of blood near Holly’s car.“When I walked out the back door, I saw a small puddle of blood, and I still wasn’t alarmed because who I thought was with her boyfriend was dressed in camo,”

Clint said.“I thought,“He’s killed a turkey up here on this trail behind the house and brought it to the house to show Holly before she goes to school.”“The thing is there was not a turkey,” Clint said,“I wondered why they would take the turkey back to the woods unless they were walking back to put the turkey in his truck. I was not worried until the neighbor pulled up and said her son heard screams.”

As Clint walked toward the woods, Cathy Wise, the neighbor, pulled up in the driveway because the secretary at school had asked her to go to the Bobo home and make sure everything was OK.

“The neighbor pulled up and she said she heard screams about 15 to 20 minutes ago and that was about 8 o’clock,” Clint said “At that time, I had my phone on my side or in my hand and I don’t think I spoke to her, I just called.

Clint said that as he was dialing 911 he could hear the engine of the first patrol car coming up Swan Johnson Road, responding to his mother's call, and that the first deputy arrived in less than 10 minutes from when his sister walked toward the woods with the man in camouflage.

Karen showed up shortly after the neighbor and the first patrol car. Terrie Bromley, a friend from school, had driven her home. Drew was at his job at the city of Parsons at 8 a.m., and Dana Bobo said he arrived home from work at about 8:30 a.m.

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #212 on: October 09, 2011, 07:54:20 PM »

Pg 4-
Officials have said they think Holly’s abductor was familiar with the winding roads and rolling landscape of Decatur County, and that Holly was abducted as she tried to get into her car to drive to school.

As the nursing exam began at 8 a.m., Holly’s friend and classmate, Britney Brown, looked around the room for her study partner who she said never missed class. When Holly was not there, her heart dropped.“If you miss a test, it’s nearly impossible to pass a make-up test,” Brown said. Holly usually walks in five to 10 minutes before a test starts, and she doesn’t miss.“When she was not here at the start of the test, I started to cry because I thought she had been in a car accident,” she said.“When I told the teacher I thought something bad had happened to Holly.

"She is such a sweet and kind person who would never judge anybody," Brown said.“She’s very grown-up and respectful and modest. She was the kind of girl who never did anything on her own and who only felt secure when she was at home.”
Hannah Reece also said Holly is quite and did little other than study, spend time with family and ride four-wheelers with her boyfriend. She mostly stayed at home, Reece said.

Karen said Holly is shy at first, but funny and loud in he own little comfort.” Now, the family struggles to find any normality or routine in their lives without Holly.

Clint said he has to take medication to sleep because he feels uneasy at night. He took an incomplete in his senior social work classes at the University of Tennessee Martin and quit his jobs at two nursing homes.

Dana has returned to work, and said that has helped him to talk to people which sometimes takes his mind off the fact that his daughter is still missing.

Karen says her days are consumed with the search for holly. She said she will not give up” Nothing is the same and I don't feel like anything will be the same without Holly," Karen said. "I still feel like there is somebody out there who knows something, but isn’t telling it. It may be something normal, something they have not previously realized would be important."

Jordan Buie

Source: Topix

_____

bebecat
Scared Monkey

« Reply #213 on: October 10, 2011, 01:37:51 AM »

Why not tell this story 6 months ago? There is nothing here that could possibly interfere with an investigation. I just don't get the secrecy for so long...
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #214 on: October 10, 2011, 10:47:33 AM »

Why not tell this story 6 months ago? There is nothing here that could possibly interfere with an investigation. I just don't get the secrecy for so long...

Exactly!

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #215 on: October 10, 2011, 03:26:52 PM »

Entire Article

October 10, 2011

http://www.jacksonsun.com/article/20111009/NEWS25/110090330

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #216 on: October 10, 2011, 03:33:57 PM »

The Holly Bobo article posted in the Jackson Sun on Saturday, October 8th has been updated (6 pages).

Janet

+++++

Final hours with Holly: Family, friends, police reconstruct time before Holly Bobo's abduction[/b]
11:00 PM, Oct. 8, 2011

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #217 on: October 10, 2011, 06:41:40 PM »

Nothing about Clint observing two "silhouettes" kneeling in the carport! Nothing about Clint observing Holly and her perceived boyfriend walking into the woods.

In other word the writer of this Jackson Sun article does not state ANYTHING about Clint Bobo alleged observations except Holly's vehicle was still at home.

Every time Clint is interviewed ... the story in that 30 minute timeframe on the morning of April 13th changes.

++++

<snipped>

"I looked out the window and saw Holly's car still here, and I knew she wasn't in the house because I had looked in her room," Clint said. "That's when I called Mom to ask her if Holly had caught a ride with someone or if she didn't have school, but she didn't answer."

<snipped>

ISSUES WITH JANE VELEZ-MITCHELL
Aired August 4, 2011 - 19:00:00 ET

<snipped>

C. BOBO: I was asleep in my bedroom and I was awoken by the sounds of our house dog barking.

VELEZ-MITCHELL: And what did you see?

C. BOBO: I saw the silhouette of two people in our garage. At the time I had no idea who either one of the people were. And then come to realize later that that was my sister and her abductor.

VELEZ-MITCHELL: Wait, in the garage?

You were -- how do you -- when you`re asleep -- I`m just trying to get a picture. You`re asleep and then how do you see what`s going on in the garage? Ok, the dog barks, you wake up. Are you on the same level -- it`s all one floor.

C. BOBO: Right. Yes, we have a one story house?

VELEZ-MITCHELL: And you walk into the garage?

C. BOBO: No, I saw them from inside the house and they were outside the house in the garage.

VELEZ-MITCHELL: They were in the garage or outside the garage?

C. BOBO: They were inside the garage.

VELEZ-MITCHELL: Ok so as you watched, it was a man inside the garage with your sister and then what happens?

C. BOBO: And then I got in touch with my mom and found out that Holly was supposed to be in school that morning and realized that that must have been her at the house and then I looked back out and saw Holly and a male walking towards the woods and that`s the last time I saw her.

<snipped>

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1108/04/ijvm.01.html

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #218 on: October 10, 2011, 06:47:23 PM »

THE SCREAM - SIX MONTHS LATER

The scream that elusive James Barnes did not take seriously enought to investigate ... the scream that elusive Cathy Wise did not take seriously enought to immediately call 911.

++++

<snipped>

James Barnes, a neighbor of the Bobos', lives about 350 yards away in a mobile home beside his mother's home. The neighbors are separated by a ravine and a small pond.

Barnes said he walked out of his home at about 7:40 that morning as he prepared to go to his construction job and heard a scream from the Bobos' house. He told his mother, Cathy Wise, about the scream and went to work.

Wise called the school where Karen taught and told a secretary she did not want to alarm Karen, but that her son heard a scream from the Bobos' house. Karen was in the cafeteria away from her cell phone, and a secretary found her and relayed the message.

<snipped>

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #219 on: October 10, 2011, 10:33:17 PM »

I can only assume that investigators are reading all the conflicting versions stated in Clint Bobo's own words in respective interviews ... comparing interview as well as comparing them to Clint's official statements that were forthcoming on Day 1 and Day 3.

From there ... could it be that a Grand Jury may convene.

++++++

Clay Co. subpoenas NBC Action News footage in Irwin case
Posted: 10/10/2011

<snipped>

KANSAS CITY, Mo.- Early Monday evening NBC Action News received a grand jury subpoena in relation to the search for 10-month-old Lisa Irwin search.

The Clay County Prosecutor's Office is asking for specific footage.

The office has requested any raw video of any interviews given by family, friends of family and neighbors regarding the missing girl.

Other media outlets have also been served including CNN.

<snipped>

http://www.nbcactionnews.com/dpp/news/region_missouri/northland/clay-co.-subpoenas-nbc-action-news-footage-in-irwin-case

_____

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.