March 28, 2024, 02:14:26 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Holly Bobo #4 8/09/11 -3/11/14  (Read 903377 times)
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #260 on: February 06, 2012, 02:35:48 PM »

It cannot be forgotten that there is an alleged witness to the alleged abduction of Holly Bobo. Clint Bobo claims he observed his sister walking into the woods with who he perceived to be her boyfriend. Drew Scott's built does not equate that of Terry Britt.

I consider the latest “update” nothing but a distraction from the truth encompassing Clint’s changing stories regarding his observations the morning his sister went missing.
++++++
Holly Bobo's Family Recounts the Day She Vanished
9:48 p.m. CDT, July 22, 2011

<snipped>
Clint Bobo said he assumed it was Holly’s boyfriend, since he is known to go turkey hunting.
“At the time, I just seen the two walking toward the woods. He wasn't leading her, he wasn't dragging her. They were walking simultaneously toward the woods."

<snipped>

http://www.wreg.com/news/wreg-holly-bobos-family-recounts-the-day-she-vanished-20110722,0,3902086,full.story

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #261 on: February 06, 2012, 07:08:29 PM »

terry britt,lives near bible hill and gooch road,isnt gooch road where the
lunch bag was found,the one article cartfly posted says,britt may work
with an accomplice,maybe thats who clint saw
http://g.co/maps/w8mxh

Agent Mehr said Britt is accused of picking up the women in vans, similar to the ones found outside his house in Parsons, and officers said he did not always work alone.

http://www.wbbjtv.com/news/local/TBI-Sex-Offender-Stalking-West-TN-Women-138444709.html

goodmorn,goodnite, got to go, as always its been wonderful, talking with you, and most of all have a great day, and dont forget to smile
cartfly
Monkey Junky

Thanks Brandi!

« Reply #262 on: February 06, 2012, 07:47:14 PM »

terry britt,lives near bible hill and gooch road,isnt gooch road where the
lunch bag was found,the one article cartfly posted says,britt may work
with an accomplice,maybe thats who clint saw
http://g.co/maps/w8mxh

Agent Mehr said Britt is accused of picking up the women in vans, similar to the ones found outside his house in Parsons, and officers said he did not always work alone.

http://www.wbbjtv.com/news/local/TBI-Sex-Offender-Stalking-West-TN-Women-138444709.html
I think you are right CW about the lunch bag. I wish they would clear up the "full camouflage" the perp was wearing. To me full camo also includes the head gear like a ski mask. If that is the case, I wonder if Clint was just assuming that it was Drew because he was supposed to be hunting that morning on family property. I wish he would elaborate on why he thought it was Drew. I find it interesting the reward jumped substantially with the arrest of the Britt guy. Britt was supposed to be in court today but I haven't seen anything today yet regarding that.

My angels on earth, the Shriners-every thing they do is for the children and they never ask for anything in return. What a concept.....
http://www.shrinershq.org/Hospitals/Main/
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #263 on: February 07, 2012, 12:04:47 PM »

Clint Bobo locked himself into a story that is hard to retreat when he has claimed repeatedly in interviews that he had assumed the male who walked into the woods with Holly was her boyfriend.  Terry Lee Britt may be scum but ... I don't believe that he was involved in the disappearance of Holly Bobo.  IMO

Janet

++++++

$500K bail set in kidnap, sex assault case; next court date set for March for Terry Lee Britt
9:01 PM, Feb. 6, 2012

<snipped>

Mehr has declined to comment on whether there could be a connection between Britt and the case of Holly Bobo, who was abducted from her home near Parsons in April and has not been found. Mehr has said it is routine to question anyone arrested on sex offenses in the area about the Bobo case.

<snipped>

http://www.jacksonsun.com/article/20120207/NEWS01/302070006/-500K-bail-set-kidnap-sex-assault-case-next-court-date-set-March-Terry-Lee-Britt

Drew Scott , Derek his brother, Dad and Mom..

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #264 on: February 07, 2012, 12:20:51 PM »

Considering the truth regarding the disappearance of Holly Hobo has not been revealed ... speculation is where it is at.

Could it be that an act of wrongdoing cause the unintentional demise of Holly prior to the rising of the sun on April 13th ... perhaps on April 12th and ... the scenario encompassing the alleged abduction was a collaborated coverup effort by Karen, Dana, Clint and the elusive Drew prior to Holly's parents leaving the home that morning?

Could this account for Clint's inconsistencies regarding his observations of the alleged abuction? Think about it. It is said the truth never changes. It is also said that lying requires a very good memory.

Janet

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #265 on: February 07, 2012, 12:25:02 PM »

Holly Bobo Family Opens Up On OpenLine
Posted: Aug 09, 2011 7:43 PM PDT
Updated: Aug 09, 2011 8:16 PM PDT

<snipped>

Karen Bobo admitted she has had a hard time understanding the TBI's initial suspicion of Clint Bobo, Holly's brother. Clint Bobo was the first to be interrogated that fateful morning, since he was the last to see her alive.

<snipped>

http://www.newschannel5.com/story/15239639/holly-bobo-family-opens-up-on-openline

Official: No one cleared in TN woman's abduction
Last Update: 4/18 8:34 pm

<snipped>

Law enformement officials said last week that Bobo's brother and boyfriend were not suspects but Gwyn told The Associated Press that the TBI hasn't cleared anyone, "no matter what their relationship" is to the victim.

<snipped>

http://www.wtva.com/mostpopular/story/Official-No-one-cleared-in-TN-womans-abduction/cvl-3cGqqEu2Rc3bFGzm8w.cspx

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #266 on: February 07, 2012, 02:44:41 PM »

The question that inquiring mind have wanted to known since the getgo? "Did Clint, Karen, Dana and/or Drew submit to and pass a polygraph?" However ... not once in afforded interviews was Holly Bobo's mother, father and/or brother asked the big question. WHY??

The family spokesperson Kevin Bromley would not attest to Natalie's claim that Clint passed a polygraph.

++++++

NANCY GRACE
DNA Results in Holly Bobo Case
Aired April 20, 2011 - 20:00:00 ET

<snipped>

NORVILLE: As you know, we have spoken off-camera with other family members, and Natalie (ph) Bobo, who`s a cousin of Holly who`s gone missing, said to us that Clint had indicated that he had taken a polygraph test and passed it. Can you confirm that?

BROMLEY: I DON'T KNOW THAT TO BE SURE. Has the investigators said anything about that?

NORVILLE: Well, this is a family member who has told us, and we`re trying to confirm that with you as the family spokesperson.

BROMLEY: Right. I DON'T KNOW THAT TO BE FACTUAL. That would be something you`d have to talk with the investigators about.

<snipped>

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1104/20/ng.01.html

_____

cartfly
Monkey Junky

Thanks Brandi!

« Reply #267 on: February 07, 2012, 03:17:40 PM »

Clint Bobo locked himself into a story that is hard to retreat when he has claimed repeatedly in interviews that he had assumed the male who walked into the woods with Holly was her boyfriend.  Terry Lee Britt may be scum but ... I don't believe that he was involved in the disappearance of Holly Bobo.  IMO

Janet

++++++

$500K bail set in kidnap, sex assault case; next court date set for March for Terry Lee Britt
9:01 PM, Feb. 6, 2012

<snipped>

Mehr has declined to comment on whether there could be a connection between Britt and the case of Holly Bobo, who was abducted from her home near Parsons in April and has not been found. Mehr has said it is routine to question anyone arrested on sex offenses in the area about the Bobo case.

<snipped>

http://www.jacksonsun.com/article/20120207/NEWS01/302070006/-500K-bail-set-kidnap-sex-assault-case-next-court-date-set-March-Terry-Lee-Britt

Drew Scott , Derek his brother, Dad and Mom..

Great to see you Janet! I hope you enjoyed your holidays with your precious family. an angelic monkey

Thank you also Janet on the court info. regarding Britt.  ::MonkeyAngel::I don't get why he wasn't still in jail from the 1995 and 1977 rape convictions. You are right he is scum. I am not sure if he had anything to do with Holly's disappearance but it has peeked my interest especially as TBI/FBI is involved, as well as the $500 K bond.
There are huge pieces of this puzzle missing......

I pray for resolution and hope answers come soon for Holly's sake.

My angels on earth, the Shriners-every thing they do is for the children and they never ask for anything in return. What a concept.....
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #268 on: February 07, 2012, 03:38:44 PM »

Hi Cartfly

Other than a wonderful (hot) week in October with two grandkids (8/10) at Disneyland and ... a couple of short getaways to Vancouver Island to visit eldest son and family ... hubby and I have stayed close to home.

Although my position of speculation has not changed regarding the Holly Bobo case ... I am thankful that incidences do arise which imply that media attention is once again focused on this beautiful young lady.  My worst fear is that the disappearance of Holly will become a distance memory and ... something akin to so many of the cases discussed on this site ... justice will forever remain elusive.

Janet

_____

cartfly
Monkey Junky

Thanks Brandi!

« Reply #269 on: February 07, 2012, 06:10:40 PM »

Hi Cartfly

Other than a wonderful (hot) week in October with two grandkids (8/10) at Disneyland and ... a couple of short getaways to Vancouver Island to visit eldest son and family ... hubby and I have stayed close to home.

Although my position of speculation has not changed regarding the Holly Bobo case ... I am thankful that incidences do arise which imply that media attention is once again focused on this beautiful young lady.  My worst fear is that the disappearance of Holly will become a distance memory and ... something akin to so many of the cases discussed on this site ... justice will forever remain elusive.

Janet

You are so right Janet! At least this Britt stuff is bringing much needed attention to Holly again. Any attention could get someone talking. I was getting worried too about this becoming a cold case. I pray LE knows what the heck they are doing.

You have made some great points Janet. I do not understand the changing stories from Clint. What could his motive be to hurt his sister? He seems so shy and meek.... (jmho)
 I wish we knew more about him, but no one is talking....

I also still can't get past the abrupt halt on Easter regarding the searches...... I can't recall a case shrouded with this much mystery before....ugh, praying for answers for poor Holly.

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #270 on: February 07, 2012, 06:38:39 PM »

Cartfly

Considering my theory implies that Holly met an unintentional demise prior to the morning of April 13th ... an unintentional demise as a result of "wrongoing" ... maybe drug related ... it is my prayer that a conscience will prevail and the truth will be revealed. There will be consequences but a burden will have been lifted.

I suspect that the "wrongdoing" is the reason that a cover up was an automatic response ... an automatic response to protect those involved.

Janet

_____

cartfly
Monkey Junky

Thanks Brandi!

« Reply #271 on: February 07, 2012, 07:12:54 PM »

Cartfly

Considering my theory implies that Holly met an unintentional demise prior to the morning of April 13th ... an unintentional demise as a result of "wrongoing" ... maybe drug related ... it is my prayer that a conscience will prevail and the truth will be revealed. There will be consequences but a burden will have been lifted.

I suspect that the "wrongdoing" is the reason that a cover up was an automatic response ... an automatic response to protect those involved.

Janet
Thanks for clearing up you theory for me. I hope we have answers soon.

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #272 on: February 07, 2012, 08:48:38 PM »

Clint Bobo's Change Stories - In His Own Words

October 8, 2011

Final hours with Holly: Family, friends, police reconstruct time before Holly Bobo's abduction
11:00 PM, Oct. 8, 2011

<snipped>

"I looked out the window and saw Holly's car still here, and I knew she wasn't in the house because I had looked in her room," Clint said. "That's when I called Mom to ask her if Holly had caught a ride with someone or if she didn't have school, but she didn't answer."

“It was after I spoke with (Mom) that I walked into the kitchen and looked out the window and saw (Holly) and a man dressed In camouflage walking toward the woods,” Clint said. I called Holly’s cell phone, and it rang five times and went to voice mail, and I called Drew’s phone also, and the same thing happened. What that assured me was that they were in the same place because neither one of them answered their cell phone.”

<snipped>

http://www.jacksonsun.com/article/20111009/NEWS25/110090330
http://jacksontn10.cityspur.com/2011/10/09/final-hours-with-holly-family-friends-police-reconstruct-time-before-holly-bobos-abduction/

August 4, 2011

ISSUES WITH JANE VELEZ-MITCHELL
Aired August 4, 2011 - 19:00:00 ET

C. BOBO: I was asleep in my bedroom and I was awoken by the sounds of our house dog barking.

VELEZ-MITCHELL: And what did you see?

C. BOBO: I saw the silhouette of two people in our garage. At the time I had no idea who either one of the people were. And then come to realize later that that was my sister and her abductor.

VELEZ-MITCHELL: Wait, in the garage?

You were -- how do you -- when you`re asleep -- I`m just trying to get a picture. You`re asleep and then how do you see what`s going on in the garage? Ok, the dog barks, you wake up. Are you on the same level -- it`s all one floor.

C. BOBO: Right. Yes, we have a one story house?

VELEZ-MITCHELL: And you walk into the garage?

C. BOBO: No, I saw them from inside the house and they were outside the house in the garage.

VELEZ-MITCHELL: They were in the garage or outside the garage?

C. BOBO: They were inside the garage.

VELEZ-MITCHELL: Ok so as you watched, it was a man inside the garage with your sister and then what happens?

C. BOBO: And then I got in touch with my mom and found out that Holly was supposed to be in school that morning and realized that that must have been her at the house and then I looked back out and saw Holly and a male walking towards the woods and that`s the last time I saw her.

<snipped>

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1108/04/ijvm.01.html

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #273 on: February 09, 2012, 01:11:10 PM »

Reward increased to $250,000 in Holly Bobo case
Posted: Feb 01, 2012 3:45 PM CST Updated: Feb 01, 2012 3:45 PM CST

PARSONS, Tenn. (AP) - A spokesman for the family of a missing Decatur County nursing school student says the reward for her safe return has been increased to $250,000.

Kevin Bromley said Wednesday the reward has grown from the previous amount of $85,000 in the disappearance of Holly Bobo. He said the source for the added funds will remain private.
 ::snipping2::

http://www.wmctv.com/story/16653978/reward-increased-to-250000-in-holly-bobo-case?clienttype=printable

If a conscience does not provoke someone who ... out of a warped sense of loyalty ... has kept quiet regarding his/her knowledge of the deception encompassing the alleged abduction of Holly Bobo ... the private donor may be hopeful that a substantial reward will motivate.  IMO

Janet

_____

cartfly
Monkey Junky

Thanks Brandi!

« Reply #274 on: February 09, 2012, 10:42:58 PM »

Saw this article about remains being found of a small female. It is probably not related but it is only 4 or so hours from Parsons to where this body was found in the Knoxville, TN area:

Updated: 6:24 PM Jan 20, 2012

Sheriff: Remains of small female found in Loudon Co. shed
Authorities are treating the death of a small female whose remains were found in a Loudon Co. shed as a homicide, according to Loudon Co. Sheriff Tim Guider.

Posted: 11:07 PM Jan 19, 2012

LENOIR CITY, Tenn. (WVLT) -- Authorities are treating the death of a small female whose remains were found in a Loudon Co. shed as a homicide, according to Loudon Co. Sheriff Tim Guider.

The remains were found wrapped in a decomposing comforter by two men who said they were looking for scrap metal, District Attorney General Russell Johnson explained. The pair came across a fallen shed in a wooded area near Eblen Road around 6:30 p.m. When one of them picked up the comforter to see what was wrapped in it, a skull rolled out and a sun bleached bone stuck out of the wrapping.
Click here to find out more!

Investigators returned on Friday and, with the help of the UT Regional Forensics Center and a forensic anthropologist, Dr. Murray Marks, identified the skull and the remains as those of a female. They have not given an age or race yet. Marks estimated the body had been there for several years, but said he would need to examine the remains further to determine exactly how long. The body was taken to UT Forensics Lab.

The TBI and the 9th District Attorney General's Office have joined in the investigation. Also, since the remains were found near the Roane Co border, Sheriff Jack Stockton was called in to observe. Stockton said he has at least two missing female cases from several years ago that his department has been working as cold cases.

The property is owned by Howard Eblen, who is currently at an assisted care facility in Knoxville.
http://www.volunteertv.com/news/headlines/Human_remains_found_in_Loudon_County_137731753.html
Well, it isn't Holly but someone else loved one:

Remains identified as missing Knoxville woman

Posted: Feb 09, 2012 3:03 PM CST Updated: Feb 09, 2012 3:03 PM CST

LENOIR CITY, Tenn. (AP) - Skeletal remains found last month in Loudon County have been identified as a Knoxville woman missing more than six years.

According to The Knoxville News Sentinel, Loudon County Sheriff Tim Guider said Thursday that 35-year-old Pamela Knight was identified through dental records.

The remains, found Jan. 19 in a secluded area, were wrapped in what authorities said appeared to be a blanket or comforter. The body was in the debris of an abandoned shed that had fallen to the ground.
http://www.wflx.com/story/16901121/remains-identified-as-missing-knoxville-woman

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #275 on: February 10, 2012, 11:42:53 AM »

Thanks cartfly.

Janet

_____

jamcakes
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #276 on: February 12, 2012, 12:02:52 PM »

East Liverpool man's involvement in case of missing Tennessee woman questioned

Updated: Feb 10, 2012 10:24 PM EST

COLUMBIANA COUNTY, Ohio -

It has been nearly 10-months since 20-year-old nursing student Holly Bobo disappeared. She was last seen in April walking into the woods near her home with a man in camouflage.

The missing woman's mother, Karen Bobo, made a plea to the public asking for help in finding her daughter, and hundreds of people responded to her cries for help searching the wooded area along with police.

Thousands of miles from Tennessee, here in the Mahoning Valley, a laid-off home builder with no connection to Holly Bobo also wanted to help.

Tony Calabrese of East Liverpool set up a website that featured photos of the missing young woman and solicited leads, saying he would pass the information on to investigators.

Calabrese says, "I'm just your average normal guy that got intrigued by a case." Calabrese says he specifically organized a tactical search and rescue team to assist in the case, but the Tennessee Bureau of Investigation tells 21 News the search team does not exist.

The East Liverpool man says by soliciting information on the case he received what he perceives as a confession from the man who possibly abducted Holly.

He doesn't want to provide any further information to reporters on that person saying he doesn't want to jeopardize the case.

But he tells 21 News when he forwarded the information to the Tennessee governor, the Tennessee Bureau of Investigation, that's also referred to as TBI, felt threatened.

Calabrese says TBI accused him of interfering in the Holly Bobo case.

Tennessee authorities subsequently raided his East Liverpool home in January confiscating computers and other items. According to Calabrese, "It has literally ruined my life. I have literally been harassed online because of it."

Internet posts on websites make it clear some members of the community where Holly Bobo lives are also not interested in the Ohio man's help on the case. One person referred to Calabrese as a "scary person." Another person wrote, "I don't believe anything that man says."

When asked if he has an unhealthy interest in the case, Calabrese admits that normally he would agree with that. However, he says if Tennessee investigators check the facts they would see that his own children were kidnapped in 1999 and that's a major reason he has an interest in the case.

Calabrese's children were found with family members unharmed, no charges were ever filed.

As for Holly Bobo's case, Kristin Helm with the Tennessee Bureau of Investigation says, "Anytime there is a lot of reward money at stake in a high profile case it is not unusual for people to try and monopolize on the money trying to ‘help.' Instead it can create rumor and speculation and not result in the evidence and facts needed by law enforcement to solve a case."

In this case the state has put up a $85,000 reward, and just recently an anonymous donation came in raising the reward to $250,000.

The TBI goes on to tell 21 News that Calabrese is not a suspect in Holly's disappearance, but the TBI does believe he obstructed it's investigation and a case on Calabrese is open and ongoing as the evidence from his home is analyzed.

Calabrese says he just wants to help a mother find her missing daughter and he does not accept donations or rewards for any help that is offered.

http://www.wfmj.com/story/16911479/east-liverpool-mans-involvement-in-case-of-missing-tennessee-woman-questioned

Challapalca him!
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #277 on: February 13, 2012, 08:09:11 PM »

Holly Bobo's Family and Church Go Pink
Story Created: Feb 12, 2012 at 10:31 PM CST
Story Updated: Feb 13, 2012 at 8:59 AM CST

<snipped>

We thank God we have them here for us," said Dana Bobo, Holly's father. Bobo attended the service along with his wife and son, the last person authorities said saw Holly alive. Bobo said the continued support from the community is overwhelming. "There making us get through these hard times."

Bobo said he hopes the increase in the reward for information leading to the safe return of is daughter will bring viable leads to investigators. "Somebody here knows where she is," he said.

<snippped>

http://www.wbbjtv.com/news/local/Holly-Bobos-Family-and-Church-go-Pink-139197783.html

_____

grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #278 on: February 14, 2012, 12:23:48 AM »

http://www.newschannel5.com/story/16920428/school-sponsors-bring-holly-home-day-on-anniversary

School Sponsors ‘Bring Holly Home Day' On Anniversary
Posted: Feb 13, 2012 6:42 AM CST
Updated: Feb 13, 2012 3:28 PM CST

DECATUR COUNTY, Tenn. - Monday marked ten months since nursing student Holly Bobo disappeared from her Decatur County home, and a local high school is trying to renew efforts to bring her home.

On Monday, Riverside High School sponsored "Bring Holly Home Day".

Students wore Holly T-Shirts, pink ribbons and anything else to help keep her in thoughts and prayers.
Students at Riverside High said they hope "Bring Holly Home Day" will encourage her family not to give up.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #279 on: February 15, 2012, 05:11:41 PM »

Could it be that 25 year old Clint was forced to change his "drug" across the carport into the woods story when he was faced with immediate skeptics within and without of the investigation who challenged why he did not take off on foot or jump on an ATV in pursuit of his little sister?  Could it be that Clint was also challenged by interrogators as to why there were no drag marks found by investigators.  Logic dictates that the immediate TBI release reflected the statement of the one who claimed to be a witness to an abduction of his sister.

The problem is ... the truth does not change and ... this is why my position remains firm that an abduction never happened.

Janet

+++++

MEDIA RELEASE
Tennessee Bureau of Investigation

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
APRIL 13, 2011
OFFICE: 615.744.4087 (OFFICE)
EMAIL: KIRSTIN.HELM@TN.GOV

MISSING WOMAN FEARED TO BE VICTIM OF HOME INVASION KIDNAPPING

Nashville, Tenn.- The Tennessee Bureau of Investigation and the Decatur County Sheriff’s Office are actively looking for leads in a possible home invasion and abduction of a 20-year-old Darden, Tenn. woman from her home this morning.

Holly Bobo was last seen by a family member being DRUG across the carport of her home on Swan Johnson Road toward a wooded area by a man wearing camouflage clothing. Holly is 5’3”, weighs 110 pounds and was last seen wearing a pink shirt and light blue jeans at approximately 7:30 am. The TBI’s Violent Crime Response Team is responding to gather evidence at the scene. Currently, there is no vehicle information available. Anyone with information in the whereabouts of Holly Bobo is urged to call the TBI at 1-800-TBI-FIND.

http://www.tbi.state.tn.us/documents/MissingWomanFearedVictimofHomeInvasionKidnapping

Holly Bobo ‘In Fear of Her Life’
April 16, 2011

<snipped>

Mehr said investigators “did not see drag marks.” He added she was “not forcefully dragged and she’s like any other victim, maybe complying with her attacker, but she walked into the woods” outside her Pasrons, Tenn. home.

<snipped>

http://www.newschannel5.com/story/15239639/holly-bobo-family-opens-up-on-openline

_____

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.