March 28, 2024, 04:15:54 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Holly Bobo #4 8/09/11 -3/11/14  (Read 903313 times)
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #280 on: February 15, 2012, 05:27:13 PM »

TBI did not pull the words "DRUG" and "HOME INVASION" out of thin air in the TBI News Release of April 13th. THREE LEVELS OF LE did not immediately converge on the Bobo property because Clint reported that he observed his sister 10 minutes earlier walking into the woods with who he perceived to be her boyfriend and ... a neighbor heard a scream ... a scream that he or his mother did not consider important enough to immediately act upon.

It would be sooo interesting to read Clint original statement to authorities. It would be sooo interesting to hear the words spoken to the 911 operator.

Janet

++++++

Three Level Response - Local LE - TBI - FBI
Video

JS Video: Sheriff Wyatt - Kidnapping

Sheriff Wyatt talks about the search for Holly Bobo on April 13, 2011. Bobo was kidnapped from her home as she left for school that morning.

http://www.jacksonsun.com/VideoNetwork/903287890001/JS-Video-Sheriff-Wyatt-Kidnapping

The Scream

Final hours with Holly: Family, friends, police reconstruct time before Holly Bobo's abduction
October 10, 2011

<snipped>

James Barnes, a neighbor of the Bobos', lives about 350 yards away in a mobile home beside his mother's home. The neighbors are separated by a ravine and a small pond.

Barnes said he walked out of his home at about 7:40 that morning as he prepared to go to his construction job and heard a scream from the Bobos' house. HE TOLD HIS MOTHER, CATHY WISE, ABOUT THE SCREAM AND WENT TO WORK.

Wise called the school where Karen taught and told a secretary she did not want to alarm Karen, but that her son heard a scream from the Bobos' house. Karen was in the cafeteria away from her cell phone, and a secretary found her and relayed the message.

<snipped>

Clint said that as he was dialing 911 he could hear the engine of the first patrol car coming up Swan Johnson Road, responding to his mother's call, and that the first deputy arrived in less than 10 minutes from when his sister walked toward the woods with the man in camouflage.

http://victimsheartland.forumotion.com/t4285p150-abducted-holly-bobo-aged-20-dragged-from-her-home-by-a-man-wearing-camouflage-le-claims-search-hampered-by-volunteer-group-possible-rso-involvement

http://pqasb.pqarchiver.com/jacksonsun/access/2481734551.html?FMT=ABS&date=Oct+09%2C+2011

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #281 on: February 16, 2012, 08:35:45 PM »

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #282 on: February 17, 2012, 03:18:05 PM »

::justice2NJ::

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #283 on: February 17, 2012, 08:03:20 PM »

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #284 on: February 17, 2012, 11:31:31 PM »

Holly Bobo

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #285 on: February 19, 2012, 05:26:14 PM »

THE HOLLY BOBO CASE

Could it be that perceived conflicts of interest implies the time has come for FBI to take over the Holly Bobo case and ... persue ALL avenues of investigation ... beginning with members of the immediate Bobo and Scott families?

LOCAL LE - PERCEIVED CONFLICTS OF INTEREST?

In the process of elimination in the Holly Hobo case ... were those closest to Holly investigated by local LE or ... did personal/communty relationships create conflicts of interest ... conflicts of interest which imply that members of the Bobo and Scott families were/are afforded passes.

Sheriff: No suspects in abduction of Tenn. student
updated 4/15/2011 4:04:45 PM ET

Even Sheriff Wyatt choked back tears as he reiterated the plea for help. "This family — we can only imagine what they're going through. They need your help," he said.

Read More:
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/42588547/ns/us_news-crime_and_courts/t/sheriff-no-suspects-abduction-tenn-student/

Search for Holly Bobo continues in W. Tennessee
4/26/2011

Another person really helping the investigation is Roy Wyatt, Decatur County sheriff, said Bromley, who “has done a phenomenal job in this investigation.” Wyatt also is pastor, Darden Baptist Church, Parsons.

Read more:
http://www.tnbaptist.org/BRARticle.asp?ID=3804

Holly Bobo: Big-city crime comes to small tight-knit community; safety tips
May 2nd, 2011 11:38 pm ET

Pastor Roy Wyatt was elected in 2010 for a second four-year term as Decatur County Sheriff. He has served as pastor of Darden Baptist Church since 1999 and was first elected sheriff of Decatur County in 2006.

Roy Wyatt is called “Brother Roy” and “Sheriff Wyatt” and when asked says he doesn’t see any conflict in his two roles.“It doesn’t matter what the job is. You still have to honor God first,” he said.

Read more:
http://www.examiner.com/missing-persons-in-national/holly-bobo-big-city-crime-comes-to-small-tight-knit-community-safety-tipsv

LOCAL TBI - PERCEIVED CONFLICTS OF INTEREST?

In the process of elimination in the Holly Hobo case ... were those closest to Holly investigated by local TBI or ... did personal/communty relationships create conflicts of interest ... conflicts of interest which imply that members of the Bobo and Scott families were/are afforded passes.  Clint and Drew were dismissed by TBI as persons of interest within two days of Holly's disappearance. Why? TBI did backtrack but continued to uphold Cling and Drew nevertheless.

Holly Bobo Followed Kidnapper into Tennessee Woods in 'Fear of Her Life'
PARSONS, Tenn. April 15, 2011

The officer (John Mehr) said that neither Bobo's brother nor her boyfriend were suspects. "We are confident of that," he said.

But police have no leads to the identity of Bobo's abductor.

"There is not a person of interest at this time," he said.

Read More:
http://abcnews.go.com/US/holly-bobo-attacker-woods-fear-life/story?id=13381683

Official: No one cleared in TN woman's abduction
Last Update: 4/18 8:34 pm

Law enformement officials said last week that Bobo's brother and boyfriend were not suspects but Gwyn told The Associated Press that the TBI hasn't cleared anyone, "no matter what their relationship" is to the victim.

Read more:
http://www.wtva.com/mostpopular/story/Official-No-one-cleared-in-TN-womans-abduction/cvl-3cGqqEu2Rc3bFGzm8w.cspx

Holly Bobo abduction:TBI says focus of investigation outside family and friends
Apr 19, 2011

On Monday Kristen Helm, spokeswoman for the Tennessee Bureau of Investigation (TBI), responded to this Examiner.com news writer's email saying, "To reiterate what the Director [of TBI] said, no one has been ruled out at this time.

“However, the focus of law enforcement developing a suspect is outside immediate friends and family."

"Both Clint and Drew have been helpful and cooperative throughout the investigation. Clint, is being treated as an eye witness at this time,” Helm said

Read more:
http://www.examiner.com/missing-persons-in-national/holly-bobo-abduction-tbi-says-focus-of-investigation-outside-family-and-friends

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #286 on: February 19, 2012, 05:27:26 PM »

JUSTICE FOR HOLLY BOBO!!

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #287 on: February 20, 2012, 05:33:14 PM »

NHRC Fundraiser Events

"After experiencing the abduction and murder of my son, I know the incredible pain that a loss like this brings, and so I commend Beth for channeling her pain into something positive and creating this foundation in conjunction with the National Museum of Crime and Punishment. It is my sincere hope that Beth and her family will get justice in Natalee's case. I always say that one person can make a difference. This foundation, in Natalee's memory and honor, will help protect other young adults from danger." - John Walsh

Running For Justice, Hosted by Maggie and Amanda

Come to Augusta Preparatory Day School, located in August, Georgia, for a 5k run. 100% of the proceeds go to the NHRC!

When: Saturday, February 25th
Donation: Entrance fee of $20 includes a t-shirt!
Registration Deadline: Saturday, February 11th.

*Beth Holloway will be speaking on Friday, February 24th at 2:30pm

REGISTER NOW as space is limited!

If you can't attend the run, but would still like to donate:

Read More:
http://www.crimemuseum.org/NHRC_events

_____

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #288 on: February 21, 2012, 07:17:56 PM »

http://www.newschannel5.com/story/16985947/police-using-psychics-in-search-for-holly-bobo
Police Using Psychics In Search For Holly Bobo
Posted: Feb 21, 2012 4:53 PM CST Updated: Feb 21, 2012 5:20 PM CST

::snipping2::
Investigative reporter Jennifer Kraus takes a look at the role they've played, and how many leads psychics have generated.

NewsChannel5 investigates the bizarre world between psychics and police, and the parents just wanting to find their little girl, Thursday night on NewsChannel5 at 6 and 10 p.m.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #289 on: February 25, 2012, 08:12:17 PM »

BREAKING NEWS: Remains found in Tennessee
By Erica Morse
Editor-in-Chief, MPN
updated at 6:19pm CST, February 25th, 2012

MissingPersonsNews has received information that a body has been found in the area of Parsons, TN. No specific details are available at this time, and MPN’s policy is not to speculate on remains regarding missing persons’ cases.

We are checking sources and will continue to bring you more information as it becomes available through Law Enforcement channels.

http://missingpersonsnews.com/?p=1646

5:00 PM PT

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #290 on: February 25, 2012, 08:21:39 PM »

http://www.newschannel5.com/story/16985947/police-using-psychics-in-search-for-holly-bobo
Posted: Feb 21, 2012 4:53 PM CST Updated: Feb 21, 2012 5:20 PM CST

Investigative reporter Jennifer Kraus takes a look at the role they've played, and how many leads psychics have generated.

NewsChannel5 investigates the bizarre world between psychics and police, and the parents just wanting to find their little girl, Thursday night on NewsChannel5 at 6 and 10 p.m.

Thanks Trimm

When the contents of the article is considered ... the title can be deemed very deceiving.  However ... one little tidbit that I did glean is that authorities do follow up on tips submitted.

Posted: Feb 23, 2012 3:17 PM PST

<snipped>

The TBI's Kristin Helm told NewsChannel5 Investigates, "We've received psychic leads from all across the country and even from out of the country, from as far away as Belgium or Hungary."

Helm says the TBI has gotten more than 150 tips from psychics or people who have consulted with them. Many more than most cases.

NewsChannel5 Investigates asked the TBI's Helm, "So all of these psychics have tried to help. Have any of their tips panned out?"

Helm's response, "No one."

Helm makes it clear the TBI does not work with psychics, BUT AGENTS DO END UP SPENDING A LOT OF TIME CHECKING OUT LEADS FROM THEM, she says, that don't give investigators much to work with.

"They're very cryptic. They're full of visions, dreams, thoughts, strange places. And, it's always very vague," Helm says.

<snipped>

http://www.newschannel5.com/story/17005963/police-using-psychics-in-search-for-holly-bobo

_____

labubske
Monkey Junky

« Reply #291 on: February 25, 2012, 08:25:11 PM »

BREAKING NEWS: Remains found in Tennessee
By Erica Morse
Editor-in-Chief, MPN
updated at 6:19pm CST, February 25th, 2012

MissingPersonsNews has received information that a body has been found in the area of Parsons, TN. No specific details are available at this time, and MPN’s policy is not to speculate on remains regarding missing persons’ cases.

We are checking sources and will continue to bring you more information as it becomes available through Law Enforcement channels.

5:00 PM PT

Oh no!  My heart just dropped.  Any new news?

"It is easy to dodge our responsibilities, but we cannot dodge the consequences of dodging our responsibilities." Sir Josiah Stamp

“I don't have anything to gain. It's not going to save my daughter's life. But it could save your daughter's life.”  ~Mark Lunsford
Toler
Monkey Junky

« Reply #292 on: February 25, 2012, 09:01:42 PM »

From Topix..Parsons Tn

read on holly bobo prayers and updates, Karen called TBI and they said it was not true, they did not find a body 
just looking
Sevierville, TN
 Reply »
|Report Abuse |Judge it! |#78951 23 min ago
I just went to the site and now it could be a hoax, they are going to shut page down if it is. Who would do such a thing if true. 

http://www.topix.com/forum/city/parsons-tn/TT4DGDTQ5K4I76JRM/p3857
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #293 on: February 25, 2012, 10:34:25 PM »

I hope this all is not a cruel hoax.

Janet

+++++

UPDATE: Remains found in Tennessee?
By Erica Morse
Editor-in-Chief, MPN
updated at 8:20pm CST, February 25th, 2012

Authorities in Tennessee have confirmed that a cadaver dog was used today as a part of a search for a missing person, but will not confirm or deny the discovery of remains.

MissingPersonsNews has also received confirmation from two independent sources that a national missing persons’ organization is on the ground near the area of Parsons, TN, participating in the search. One person close to that organization told MPN that the group does not want the media involved; however, without a gag order, no media outlet may be stopped from reporting information vital to the public.

Speculation over the last few hours has led several people to name the identity of a potential victim, but MPN’s policy is not to disclose identities without Law Enforcement confirmation.

Stay with us for up-to-the-minute updates on this breaking story.

_____

BabsKats
Monkey Junky

« Reply #294 on: February 25, 2012, 10:40:02 PM »

Thankyou Janet for the updates.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #295 on: February 25, 2012, 11:28:59 PM »

Thankyou Janet for the updates.

BabsKats

Considering none of the major networks or local on-line publications are reporting anything I believe it all might be misinformation.

Janet

_____

grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #296 on: February 27, 2012, 02:56:53 PM »

http://www.waaytv.com/news/local/story/DeKalb-County-Investigators-Join-Bobo-Search/KWVADzzPpEuX5dZE6mSDYA.cspx

DeKalb County Investigators Join Bobo Search
Last Update: 12:30 pm 

Ft. Payne, AL - DeKalb County Sheriff Jimmy Harris says his mounted deputies spent several days in the woods of Tennessee, searching for a missing college student.
Sheriff Harris says his deputies were contacted on February 14th and asked to help search near Lexington. The mounted patrol unit was dispatched and assisted for three days. Sheriff Harris says the unit was able to find several significant articles of evidence which they then tagged with their GPS system and turned over to the TBI.

"The TBI and other officials were impressed and pleased with the mounted unit’s tactics used to discover these crucial articles that will allow them to move forward with their investigation." Sheriff Jimmy Harris said in a prepared release. "They are recognized as one of the top mounted units in the country."
grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #297 on: February 27, 2012, 03:05:09 PM »

http://www.waff.com/story/17027461/dekalb-county-sheriffs-mounted-unit-assists-with-holly-bobo-search

DeKalb County Sheriff's Mounted Unit assists with Holly Bobo search
Posted: Feb 27, 2012 12:35 PM CST
Updated: Feb 27, 2012 12:42 PM CST

LEXINGTON, TENNESSEE (WAFF) - The DeKalb County Sheriff's Mounted Unit joined forces with the Tennessee Bureau of Investigation for the search of 20-year-old Holly Bobo.
They searched for three days in wooded and roadside areas. Many of the areas they searched were impassable by anything other than a horse.

The unit searched using spiral and grid technologies and was able to find several significant articles of evidence. They tagged each piece of evidence with their GPS system and turned it over to the TBI.

DeKalb County Sheriff Jimmy Harris said these articles will allow the TBI to move forward with their investigation.

cartfly
Monkey Junky

Thanks Brandi!

« Reply #298 on: February 27, 2012, 05:35:08 PM »

http://www.waaytv.com/news/local/story/DeKalb-County-Investigators-Join-Bobo-Search/KWVADzzPpEuX5dZE6mSDYA.cspx

DeKalb County Investigators Join Bobo Search
Last Update: 12:30 pm 

Ft. Payne, AL - DeKalb County Sheriff Jimmy Harris says his mounted deputies spent several days in the woods of Tennessee, searching for a missing college student.
Sheriff Harris says his deputies were contacted on February 14th and asked to help search near Lexington. The mounted patrol unit was dispatched and assisted for three days. Sheriff Harris says the unit was able to find several significant articles of evidence which they then tagged with their GPS system and turned over to the TBI.

"The TBI and other officials were impressed and pleased with the mounted unit’s tactics used to discover these crucial articles that will allow them to move forward with their investigation." Sheriff Jimmy Harris said in a prepared release. "They are recognized as one of the top mounted units in the country."

I find the bolded above statements significant and gives me hope that this search may bring resolution to Holly's disappearance. Prayers to the Bobo family for continued strength an angelic monkey

My angels on earth, the Shriners-every thing they do is for the children and they never ask for anything in return. What a concept.....
http://www.shrinershq.org/Hospitals/Main/
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #299 on: February 27, 2012, 06:20:32 PM »

Where's Lexington?
DeKalb County Sheriff's Mounted Unit assists with Holly Bobo search
Posted: Feb 27, 2012 10:35 AM PST

LEXINGTON, TENNESSEE (WAFF) - The DeKalb County Sheriff's Mounted Unit joined forces with the Tennessee Bureau of Investigation for the search of 20-year-old Holly Bobo.

Bobo has been missing from Lexington, Tennessee since April of 2011.

The mounted unit including Sgt. Jonathan Langley, Tony Blackwell, Chris Black, Brian Darwin, Beth Emory, Casey Langley, Nick Wheller, Brandon Blackwood and Jason Wilkie arrived at Natchez Trace National Forest on Friday.

They searched for three days in wooded and roadside areas. Many of the areas they searched were impassable by anything other than a horse.

The unit searched using spiral and grid technologies and was able to find several significant articles of evidence. They tagged the areas searched with their GPS system and turned it over to the TBI.

http://www.waff.com/story/17027461/dekalb-county-sheriffs-mounted-unit-assists-with-holly-bobo-search

_____

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.