March 28, 2024, 05:02:35 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Holly Bobo #4 8/09/11 -3/11/14  (Read 903319 times)
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #300 on: February 27, 2012, 06:21:37 PM »

I apologize Grace.  I was on a mission and did not read back.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #301 on: February 27, 2012, 06:24:34 PM »

I though Holly Bobo lived in Darden.  Where is Lexington?

http://tennessee.hometownlocator.com/photos/bigmap,n,bath%20springs,c,decatur,lat,35.4397964478,lon,-88.0878067017.cfm

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
cartfly
Monkey Junky

Thanks Brandi!

« Reply #302 on: February 27, 2012, 06:25:58 PM »

Where's Lexington?
DeKalb County Sheriff's Mounted Unit assists with Holly Bobo search
Posted: Feb 27, 2012 10:35 AM PST

LEXINGTON, TENNESSEE (WAFF) - The DeKalb County Sheriff's Mounted Unit joined forces with the Tennessee Bureau of Investigation for the search of 20-year-old Holly Bobo.

Bobo has been missing from Lexington, Tennessee since April of 2011.

The mounted unit including Sgt. Jonathan Langley, Tony Blackwell, Chris Black, Brian Darwin, Beth Emory, Casey Langley, Nick Wheller, Brandon Blackwood and Jason Wilkie arrived at Natchez Trace National Forest on Friday.

They searched for three days in wooded and roadside areas. Many of the areas they searched were impassable by anything other than a horse.

The unit searched using spiral and grid technologies and was able to find several significant articles of evidence. They tagged the areas searched with their GPS system and turned it over to the TBI.

http://www.waff.com/story/17027461/dekalb-county-sheriffs-mounted-unit-assists-with-holly-bobo-search

It is relatively close. This is a map someone did I think on Facebook that may give you a good idea of the areas:

http://maps.google.com/maps/ms?msa=0&msid=218199748434644937742.0004a0e4115bf271e54ae&hl=en&ie=UTF8&ll=35.679217,-88.175486&spn=0.007617,0.013057&t=h&z=17

My angels on earth, the Shriners-every thing they do is for the children and they never ask for anything in return. What a concept.....
http://www.shrinershq.org/Hospitals/Main/
cartfly
Monkey Junky

Thanks Brandi!

« Reply #303 on: February 27, 2012, 06:34:53 PM »

Lexington is West of Darden and Parsons about 11 miles or so.

My angels on earth, the Shriners-every thing they do is for the children and they never ask for anything in return. What a concept.....
http://www.shrinershq.org/Hospitals/Main/
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #304 on: February 27, 2012, 06:41:10 PM »

I could be wrong but I have a hinky feeling that the latest is nothing but a horse and pony show.

Thanks cartfly.  I am going to do some googling (sounds obscene) regarding Lexington's location in relation to Darden.

Janet

+++++

DeKalb County Investigators Join Bobo Search
Last Update: 12:30 pm

<snipped>

Sheriff Harris says his deputies were contacted on February 14th and asked to help search near Lexington. The mounted patrol unit was dispatched and assisted for three days. Sheriff Harris says the unit was able to find several significant articles of evidence which they then tagged with their GPS system and turned over to the TBI.

"The TBI and other officials were impressed and pleased with the mounted unit’s tactics used to discover these crucial articles that will allow them to move forward with their investigation." Sheriff Jimmy Harris said in a prepared release. "They are recognized as one of the top mounted units in the country."

<snipped? 

http://www.waaytv.com/news/local/story/DeKalb-County-Investigators-Join-Bobo-Search/KWVADzzPpEuX5dZE6mSDYA.cspx

_____

grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #305 on: February 27, 2012, 07:15:43 PM »

I apologize Grace.  I was on a mission and did not read back.

Janet

No problem, Janet.    Hopefully, this latest search results in some credible evidence.  I just don't know what to make of it. 
grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #306 on: February 27, 2012, 07:21:33 PM »

http://times-journal.com/news/article_d073a7a2-6196-11e1-8e7c-001871e3ce6c.html

Mounted Unit aids Tennessee search
Posted: Monday, February 27, 2012 5:00 pm

Members of the DeKalb County Sheriff’s Mounted Unit wrapped up a three-day search Sunday for a missing woman in Tennessee.

::snipping2::
Harris said the search was at Natchez Trace National Forest in wooded and roadside areas, many of which were impassable by anything other than a horse. He said the unit searched using spiral and grid technologies, which were tagged by global positioning and turned over to TBI agents.

“The TBI and other officials were impressed and pleased with the mounted unit’s tactics used to cover these crucial areas that will allow them to move forward with their investigation,” Harris said. “[I am] very pleased with the Mounted Unit and the hard work that they do. They are recognized as one of the top mounted units in the country.”
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #307 on: February 27, 2012, 07:52:19 PM »

It appears to be all about sing the praises of the Unit than it is about Holly Bobo.  The article state that following a three day search no case relate evidence was located.

Janet

+++++

DeKalb County Mounted Patrol Helps in Holly Bobo Search
Published: 4:20 pm

The mounted unit joined forces with the TBI to search a large area in the Lexington area of Tennessee. The mounted unit including Sgt. Jonathan Langley, Tony Blackwell, Chris Black, Brian Darwin, Beth Emory, Casey Langley, Nick Wheeler, Brandon Blackwood, and Jason Wilkie arrived at Natchez Trace National Forrest on February 24, 2012 where they began a three day search of wooded and roadside areas.

Many of the areas searched were impassable by anything other than a horse. The Unit conducted their search using spiral and grid technologies, and did not find any evidence. They did tag with the areas searched with their GPS system and turned over to the TBI.

Sheriff Jimmy Harris states that he is very pleased with the Mounted unit and the hard work that they do. They are recognized as one of the top mounted units in the country and are requested to assist in security at function s such as races at Talladega super speedway, Mardi Gras in Mobile, and Randy Owen’s fan appreciation day.

<snipped>

http://www.wdef.com/news/story/DeKalb-County-Mounted-Patrol-Helps-in-Holly-Bobo/iFxvSStjDUWSQB0rdyQn7w.cspx

_____

grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #308 on: February 27, 2012, 08:38:58 PM »

I think you're right, Janet.  So much for their "move forward with the investigation."  Just search an area and tag it. 

ISpy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #309 on: February 27, 2012, 08:53:11 PM »

I could be wrong but I have a hinky feeling that the latest is nothing but a horse and pony show.

Thanks cartfly.  I am going to do some googling (sounds obscene) regarding Lexington's location in relation to Darden.

Janet

+++++

DeKalb County Investigators Join Bobo Search
Last Update: 12:30 pm

<snipped>

Sheriff Harris says his deputies were contacted on February 14th and asked to help search near Lexington. The mounted patrol unit was dispatched and assisted for three days. Sheriff Harris says the unit was able to find several significant articles of evidence which they then tagged with their GPS system and turned over to the TBI.

"The TBI and other officials were impressed and pleased with the mounted unit’s tactics used to discover these crucial articles that will allow them to move forward with their investigation." Sheriff Jimmy Harris said in a prepared release. "They are recognized as one of the top mounted units in the country."

<snipped? 

http://www.waaytv.com/news/local/story/DeKalb-County-Investigators-Join-Bobo-Search/KWVADzzPpEuX5dZE6mSDYA.cspx

O.k., I don't get it. This article says they did find evidence. It can't be both ways...they either did or didn't. Which is it?  If they did "find several significant articles of evidence", then the next question is who has horses in the area?  Who rides regularly? Who has horses (or easy access to horses), rides regularly, knows Holly/the Bobos well enough to know their schedule, and knows the area? That should narrow the field somewhat.

Forecast for the Day:
God is reigning and the Son is shining.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #310 on: February 27, 2012, 08:59:21 PM »

ISpy

The online articles pertaining to this Lexington search are so conflicting ... even the dates.

What will be; will be.  However ... it is so frustrating to get a handle on an what is going on inside the Holly Bobo investigation.

Janet

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #311 on: February 27, 2012, 09:00:55 PM »

Holly Bobo

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #312 on: February 27, 2012, 11:52:43 PM »

Mixed messages!!

Sheriff: evidence found in Holly Bobo disappearance
Posted: Feb 27, 2012 8:00 PM PST
Updated: Feb 27, 2012 8:02 PM PST

DECATUR COUNTY, TN - (WMC-TV) – Reinforcements have been called in to search for Holly Bobo. Investigators on horseback spent the weekend looking for the missing Mid-South nursing student.

The search happened over a three day period over the weekend with help from a sheriff in Alabama. His mounted unit was part of what neighbors said was a very large search.

The renewed search for Bobo, who's been missing since April, happened over the weekend in Decatur County, not too far from Holly Bobo's home in Darden.

People who work at Dottie's Convenience store say there were at least 100 people searching and many of them were on horseback.

"We was asking if they were here searching and they said they couldn't disclose that information and stuff and they wouldn't really tell us much," said Kayla Hatley, a clerk at the store.

However, Hatley said one person finally did confirm that the search was for Holly Bobo.

"One mounted unit came from DeKalb County, AL, and the sheriff wrote a news release saying that they discovered "significant articles of evidence."

The sheriff wouldn't say what those items were and neither would the TBI.

The TBI was working in conjunction with the searchers, but said it was just a routine search. People who saw the search say it covered a large area from Yellow Springs to Bible Hill and many people said it didn't seem Iike a routine search.

<snipped>

A TBI spokesperson played down the importance of the weekend search.

http://www.wmctv.com/story/17031447/sheriff-evidence-found-in-holly-bobo-disappearance

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #313 on: February 28, 2012, 02:15:45 PM »

I contend that the $250,000 reward should not be limited to the "safe return" of Holly Bobo.  If Holly is deceased ... there is no incentive for anybody who has knowledge and/or had involvement to break a code of silence and come forward with the truth regarding the happenings encompassing the demise and disappearing of Holly.  Legal consequences are still an issue to be faced but maybe there could be a plea deal in exchange for the truth.

_____

grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #314 on: February 28, 2012, 02:45:38 PM »

I contend that the $250,000 reward should not be limited to the "safe return" of Holly Bobo.  If Holly is deceased ... there is no incentive for anybody who has knowledge and/or had involvement to break a code of silence and come forward with the truth regarding the happenings encompassing the demise and disappearing of Holly.  Legal consequences are still an issue to be faced but maybe there could be a plea deal in exchange for the truth.

grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #315 on: February 28, 2012, 02:50:00 PM »

http://www.jacksonsun.com/article/20120228/NEWS01/120228012/Officials-TBI-say-no-new-evidence-discovered-Bobo-case?odyssey=tab%7Ctopnews%7Ctext%7CFRONTPAGE

Officials with TBI say no new evidence was discovered in Bobo case
12:31 PM, Feb. 28, 2012

Local officials with the Tennessee Bureau of Investigation said a search in Decatur County this weekend did not lead to new evidence in the case of missing student Holly Bobo.

Special Agent in Charge John Mehr also said the news of a body found in Decatur County this weekend was untrue.
He said Sheriff Jimmy Harris in DeKalb County, Ala. sent out incorrect information in a press release about evidence being found by his mounted search team and he was supposed to send out a correction today.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #316 on: February 28, 2012, 03:07:33 PM »

Reward or no reward ... when the spiritual foundation of both the Bobo/Scott families are considered ... could it be that in time a conscience will prevail ... the truth will be revealed and ... the house of cards encompassing the alleged abduction of Holly Bobo will collapse.  In other words ... the implication is that a burden will have been lifted as trust would have been place in God's Will in regards to the outcome.  On that glorious day justice will have been given a chance of prevailing.

Mark 4:21-23
Then Jesus said, “... For everything that is hidden will eventually be brought into the open, and every secret will be brought to light.  Anyone with ears to hear should listen and understand
.”

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #317 on: February 28, 2012, 06:59:13 PM »

http://www.jacksonsun.com/article/20120228/NEWS01/120228012/Officials-TBI-say-no-new-evidence-discovered-Bobo-case?odyssey=tab%7Ctopnews%7Ctext%7CFRONTPAGE

Officials with TBI say no new evidence was discovered in Bobo case
12:31 PM, Feb. 28, 2012

Local officials with the Tennessee Bureau of Investigation said a search in Decatur County this weekend did not lead to new evidence in the case of missing student Holly Bobo.

Special Agent in Charge John Mehr also said the news of a body found in Decatur County this weekend was untrue.
He said Sheriff Jimmy Harris in DeKalb County, Ala. sent out incorrect information in a press release about evidence being found by his mounted search team and he was supposed to send out a correction today.

Thanks Grace.

Sounds like more TBI damage control to me.

Was there bias within the Holly Bobo investigation from the getgo?  Could it be that TBI Spokesperson John Mehr was stating the truth two days following the alleged abduction ... the truth regarding TBI confidence that Drew Scott and Clint Bobo were above suspicion.  He did not pull those words out of thin air.  He was speaking officially on behalf of the investigation.  However ... when skeptics demanded an explanation to how that was possible ... three days later TBI spokesperson Mark Gwyn attempted damage control.  It is something akin to denying your belly button.  However ... everytime you look down ... it is still there.

Janet

++++++

Holly Bobo Followed Kidnapper into Tennessee Woods in 'Fear of Her Life'
PARSONS, Tenn. April 15, 2011

<snipped>

The officer (John Mehr) said that neither Bobo's brother nor her boyfriend were suspects. "We are confident of that," he said.

But police have no leads to the identity of Bobo's abductor.

"There is not a person of interest at this time," he said.

<snipped>

http://abcnews.go.com/US/holly-bobo-attacker-woods-fear-life/story?id=13381683

Official: No one cleared in TN woman's abduction
Last Update: 4/18 8:34 pm

<snipped>

Law enformement officials said last week that Bobo's brother and boyfriend were not suspects but Gwyn told The Associated Press that the TBI hasn't cleared anyone, "no matter what their relationship" is to the victim.

<snipped>

http://www.wtva.com/mostpopular/story/Official-No-one-cleared-in-TN-womans-abduction/cvl-3cGqqEu2Rc3bFGzm8w.cspx

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #318 on: February 29, 2012, 10:45:13 AM »

TBI: Search in Holly Bobo case didn't find evidence
11:43 PM, Feb. 28, 2012

<snipped>

Mehr said Sheriff Jimmy Harris in DeKalb County, Ala., sent out incorrect information in a news release, which incorrectly stated that evidence in the case was found by DeKalb County’s mounted search team. Mehr said Harris was supposed to send out a correction.

The DeKalb County Sheriff’s Mounted Unit completed a three-day search on horseback in some wooded areas near Natchez Trace State Park on Sunday.

The Alabama unit’s help was requested by the TBI. Mehr said the search was routine.

Harris said in a news release printed by The Times-Journal newspaper in DeKalb County that the unit searched using “spiral and grid technologies” that were then tagged by GPS and handed over to TBI agents.

In an original news release, the sheriff was quoted as saying they turned over evidence, Mehr said. The TBI asked the sheriff’s office to send a correction because, Mehr said, no evidence was found last weekend.

<snipped>

http://www.jacksonsun.com/article/20120229/NEWS01/302290013/TBI-Search-Holly-Bobo-case-didn-t-find-evidence?odyssey=tab%7Ctopnews%7Ctext%7CFRONTPAGE

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #319 on: February 29, 2012, 10:53:41 AM »

Mounted Unit aids Tennessee search
Posted: Monday, February 27, 2012 5:00 pm

Members of the DeKalb County Sheriff’s Mounted Unit wrapped up a three-day search Sunday for a missing woman in Tennessee.

Sheriff Jimmy Harris said he received a request Feb. 14 from the Tennessee Bureau of Investigation to help in the search for 20-year-old Holly Bobo, who has been missing since April 2011.

Harris said mounted unit members Sgt. Jonathan Langley, Tony Blackwell, Chris Black, Brian Darwin, Beth Emory, Casey Langley, Nick Wheeler, Brandon Blackwood, and Jason Wilkie started searching Friday alongside TBI agents.

Harris said the search was at Natchez Trace National Forest in wooded and roadside areas, many of which were impassable by anything other than a horse. He said the unit searched using spiral and grid technologies, which were tagged by global positioning and turned over to TBI agents.

“The TBI and other officials were impressed and pleased with the mounted unit’s tactics used to cover these crucial areas that will allow them to move forward with their investigation,” Harris said. “[I am] very pleased with the Mounted Unit and the hard work that they do. They are recognized as one of the top mounted units in the country.”

<snipped>

http://times-journal.com/news/article_d073a7a2-6196-11e1-8e7c-001871e3ce6c.html

_____

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.