March 28, 2024, 05:07:29 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Holly Bobo #4 8/09/11 -3/11/14  (Read 903396 times)
grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #340 on: April 08, 2012, 10:41:17 PM »

http://www.newschannel5.com/story/17358135/holly-bobos-family-keeps-her-memory-alive

Holly Bobo's Family Keeps Her Memory Alive
Posted: Apr 07, 2012 7:56 PM CDT Updated: Apr 07, 2012 7:57 PM CDT

DEACATURVILLE, Tenn.- This coming Friday it will be one year since nursing student Holly Bobo disappeared from her home in Decatur County.

This week, her family, friends and supporters will hold events in her honor.

Saturday, a motorcycle ride for St. Jude's and some of the bikes sported pink ribbons for Holly. On Friday the TBI will be at an assembly at Riverside High School. There will also be a special service at Corinth Baptist Church.
 ::snipping2::
grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #341 on: April 10, 2012, 12:23:19 AM »

http://wreg.com/2012/04/09/one-year-since-holly-bobo-vanished-has-been-a-nightmare/

One Year Since Holly Bobo Vanished Has Been a “Nightmare”
Posted on: 9:31 pm, April 9, 2012, by Natasha Chen, updated on: 10:27pm, April 9, 2012

Darden, TN) Almost one year after a 20-year-old nursing student was abducted from her rural Decatur County home, still no leads have been strong enough to find her.

Karen Bobo, her mother, has not returned to her teaching job at a local elementary school. Instead, she works on mailing flyers to churches, asking for prayers.
“I’ll have a dream that’ll seem real, like Holly’s here. And I”ll wake up and realize she’s not,” Bobo said.

Karen Bobo showed News Channel 3 the exact spots in their garage where blood was found by Holly’s parked Mustang. She also pointed out the area where Holly was last seen being led into the woods by a man in camouflage.

Holly’s brother Clint had seen the two from the window in the back door. It was too far to clearly identify who was with his sister.

Thinking of that day, Bobo said, “All of us took off running into the woods.” They followed the path, maybe 15 minutes after Holly was last seen.

But that chase, and the searches that followed, turned up only Holly’s lunchbag and a few other pieces of evidence, which TBI did not want to describe.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #342 on: April 12, 2012, 10:47:36 AM »

Events this week to honor Holly Bobo
10:27 PM, Apr. 11, 2012

Several events are planned this weekend to pray for missing Decatur County nursing student Holly Bobo and raise awareness of the case on the one-year anniversary of her abduction.

Bobo, then 20, was led into the woods behind her home in Darden by a man dressed in camouflage early on the morning of April 13, 2011, according to the Tennessee Bureau of Investigation.

<snipped>

http://www.jacksonsun.com/article/20120412/NEWS01/304120005/Events-week-honor-Holly-Bobo?odyssey=tab%7Ctopnews%7Ctext%7CFRONTPAGE

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #343 on: April 12, 2012, 03:57:47 PM »

Where's is the 26 year old brother of Holly Bobo ... the 26 year old brother who was the only witness to the alleged abduction of his siste?  Why is Karen and not Clint Bobo relating the events encompassing the morning of April 13th?

To ensure yet another inconsistency does not emerge from his lips ... could it be that Clint has received legal/official advice to refrain from talking to the media?

Janet

+++++

One Year Since Holly Bobo Vanished Has Been a “Nightmare”
April 9, 2012

<snipped>

Karen Bobo showed News Channel 3 the exact spots in their garage where blood was found by Holly’s parked Mustang. She also pointed out the area where Holly was last seen being led into the woods by a man in camouflage.

<snipped>

Video:
http://wreg.com/2012/04/09/one-year-since-holly-bobo-vanished-has-been-a-nightmare/

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #344 on: April 12, 2012, 04:04:07 PM »

SPOT THE DIFFERENCES

Clint Bobo’s Changing Stories – In His Own Words

Final hours with Holly: Family, friends, police reconstruct time before Holly Bobo's abduction
11:00 PM, Oct. 8, 2011

<snipped>

"The dog woke me up barking, and I looked out front and expected to see the electric truck or something," Clint said. "I woke up about 7:50, and I expected to see someone checking the meter, but I didn't see any vehicles.

"I looked out the window and saw Holly's car still here, and I knew she wasn't in the house because I had looked in her room," Clint said. "That's when I called Mom to ask her if Holly had caught a ride with someone or if she didn't have school, but she didn't answer."

“It was after I spoke with (Mom) that I walked into the kitchen and looked out the window and saw (Holly) and a man dressed In camouflage walking toward the woods,” Clint said. I called Holly’s cell phone, and it rang five times and went to voice mail, and I called Drew’s phone also, and the same thing happened. What that assured me was that they were in the same place because neither one of them answered their cell phone.”

<snipped>

http://www.jacksonsun.com/article/20120101/NEWS25/102200007/Final-hours-Holly-Family-friends-police-reconstruct-time-before-Holly-Bobo-s

ISSUES WITH JANE VELEZ-MITCHELL
Aired August 4, 2011 - 19:00:00 ET

<snipped>

C. BOBO: I was asleep in my bedroom and I was awoken by the sounds of our house dog barking.

VELEZ-MITCHELL: And what did you see?

C. BOBO: I saw the silhouette of two people in our garage. ....

VELEZ-MITCHELL: And you walk into the garage?

C. BOBO: No, I saw them from inside the house and they were outside the house in the garage.

VELEZ-MITCHELL: Ok so as you watched, it was a man inside the garage with your sister and then what happens?

C. BOBO: And then I got in touch with my mom and found out that Holly was supposed to be in school that morning and realized that that must have been her at the house and then I looked back out and saw Holly and a male walking towards the woods and that`s the last time I saw her.

<snipped>

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1108/04/ijvm.01.html

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #345 on: April 12, 2012, 04:33:21 PM »

_____

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #346 on: April 15, 2012, 07:17:25 AM »

http://www.tennessean.com/article/20120414/NEWS21/304140067/Holly-Bobo-disappeared-1-year-ago
Holly Bobo disappeared 1 year ago
April 14, 2012

A pink ribbon hangs on Holly Bobo's senior picture at Scotts Hill High School shortly after she was abducted, in this April 2011 file photo. / AARON HARDIN / GANNETT TENNESSEE

PARSONS, TENN. — West Tennessee nursing student Holly Bobo has been missing for a year and police say they still get information on the case almost daily.

It was on April 13, 2011, that the 20-year-old woman disappeared from her rural home in Parsons. Her brother said he saw her being led into the woods by a man in hunting gear.

The reward fund for information has grown to $250,000.

The Jackson Sun reports that District Attorney Hansel McCadams said not all of the information received by the Tennessee Bureau of Investigation amounts to new leads in the disappearance, but they are working on the case every day.

“Holly’s investigation is still ongoing,” he said. “As long as investigators receive new information a case stays open, and the TBI receives new information on the case almost daily.”

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #347 on: April 15, 2012, 07:20:36 AM »

http://www.wlbt.com/story/17409293/holly-bobo-disappearance-was-year-ago
Police still searching one year after Holly Bobo disappeared
April 13, 2012

Video at link.

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #348 on: April 26, 2012, 02:18:05 PM »

oh my more confusion BBM

::snipping2:: from americas most wanted
She was last seen by her brother, who says he saw her walking into the woods with a man he thought was their cousin. The man was wearing camouflage, but that was not an unusual sight in the area at that time because it was turkey-hunting season.

Moments later, a neighbor drove up saying she heard yelling coming from the garage 20 minutes prior. Realizing something was terribly wrong, Holly's brother dialed 9-1-1. The neighbor had contacted Holly's mother at work a few minutes earlier, and she had called 9-1-1 as well before rushing home.
http://www.amw.com/missing_persons/case.cfm?id=77784

goodmorn,goodnite, got to go, as always its been wonderful, talking with you, and most of all have a great day, and dont forget to smile
cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #349 on: April 26, 2012, 02:31:50 PM »

holly singing at church
http://bcove.me/4q3wa0gn

an angelic monkey

from media tab
http://www.amw.com/missing_persons/case.cfm?id=77784

goodmorn,goodnite, got to go, as always its been wonderful, talking with you, and most of all have a great day, and dont forget to smile
labubske
Monkey Junky

« Reply #350 on: April 26, 2012, 03:41:57 PM »

So beautiful.  I am so glad that the family has their faith to get them through this.  It is my belief that God was there with her to guide her to the other side.  It is so sad to watch her sing this...it was played at many funerals that I have attended.

"It is easy to dodge our responsibilities, but we cannot dodge the consequences of dodging our responsibilities." Sir Josiah Stamp

“I don't have anything to gain. It's not going to save my daughter's life. But it could save your daughter's life.”  ~Mark Lunsford
mymonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #351 on: April 26, 2012, 09:23:19 PM »

So beautiful.  I am so glad that the family has their faith to get them through this.  It is my belief that God was there with her to guide her to the other side.  It is so sad to watch her sing this...it was played at many funerals that I have attended.

Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #352 on: May 30, 2012, 01:05:35 PM »

Holly Bobo Update: Reward Increased And Sex Offender Arrested Nearby

The reward for the safe return of missing college student Holly Bobo was raised to $250,000 by an anonymous donation this week, The Commercial Appeal reports. The timing roughly coincides with the Tuesday arrest of a registerred sex ofender in western Tennessee, who lived near Bobo, for alleged kidnapping, attempted rape and sexual battery charges, according to TV station WTVF. The bust raised eyebrows because a spokesman for the Tennessee Bureau of Investigations refused to tell The Jackson Sun if the suspect, Terry Lee Britt, 53, was being questioned in Bobo’s disappearance.

http://jaillife.co.uk/holly-bobo-update-reward-increased-and-sex-offender-arrested-nearby.html
NickandNora
Monkey Junky

« Reply #353 on: May 30, 2012, 02:53:15 PM »

Holly Bobo Update: Reward Increased And Sex Offender Arrested Nearby

The reward for the safe return of missing college student Holly Bobo was raised to $250,000 by an anonymous donation this week, The Commercial Appeal reports. The timing roughly coincides with the Tuesday arrest of a registerred sex ofender in western Tennessee, who lived near Bobo, for alleged kidnapping, attempted rape and sexual battery charges, according to TV station WTVF. The bust raised eyebrows because a spokesman for the Tennessee Bureau of Investigations refused to tell The Jackson Sun if the suspect, Terry Lee Britt, 53, was being questioned in Bobo’s disappearance.

http://jaillife.co.uk/holly-bobo-update-reward-increased-and-sex-offender-arrested-nearby.html

Father in Heaven, please show us where Holly is and help us know what happened to her. Bless her family and friends with peace and healing.
Amen.
sassifrass
Monkey Junky

Where are you Kyron?

« Reply #354 on: May 31, 2012, 07:30:21 PM »

"Our prime purpose in this life is to help others. And if you can't help them, at least don't hurt them." ~ Dalai Lama
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #355 on: June 25, 2012, 09:48:08 PM »

http://www.fbi.gov/wanted/kidnap/holly-bobo/view
HOLLY LYNN BOBO

Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #356 on: June 26, 2012, 01:17:57 PM »

Muffy has a side job working with the FBI 

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #357 on: June 26, 2012, 04:38:28 PM »

Muffy has a side job working with the FBI 

You must have noticed some of the links I posted from the FBI website in the missing persons threads, Nut.     There are so many missing and some threads have had no updates or activity in a long time. Perhaps one of our monkeys or guests will read and see something that could generate a tip.   an angelic monkey

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #358 on: July 17, 2012, 11:09:10 PM »

http://www.newschannel5.com/story/19025028/new-search-for-holly-bobo
New Search For Holly Bobo
July 14, 2012

ARSONS, Tenn. - There was a new search for Holly Bobo, 15 months after her disappearance.

The search was organized by Community United Effort. It began at 7 a.m. Saturday at the Corinth Baptist Church in Darden, Tennessee. Organizers were hoping to have at least 200 people involved in a foot search looking for the missing nursing student.

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #359 on: July 17, 2012, 11:10:54 PM »

http://www.wbbjtv.com/news/local/Holly-Bobo-Search-Continues-162488756.html
Holly Bobo Search Continues More Than A Year After Disappearance
By Empriss Campbell
By ecampbell@wbbjtv.com
Story Created: Jul 14, 2012 at 8:32 PM CDT
Story Updated: Jul 16, 2012 at 7:19 AM CDT

DARDEN, Tenn. - Dozens of volunteers donated their time to the new search for Holly Bobo.

The Community United Effort sponsored the K-9 search. The leader of the organization says any piece of information is important at this point.

"It's just eliminating space continuing to eliminate that space we look at each search as successful with the purpose that once we get that road done, we know one more place that Holly isn't," said Founder of Community United Effort Monica Caison.
Volunteers will continue their search on Sunday.

If you have any information about the disappearance of Holly Bobo call 1-800-TBI-FIND.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.