March 28, 2024, 11:24:13 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Holly Bobo #4 8/09/11 -3/11/14  (Read 903437 times)
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #460 on: May 18, 2013, 07:54:28 PM »

I contend that the $250,000 reward should not be limited to the "safe return" of Holly Bobo.  If Holly is deceased ... there is no incentive for anybody who has knowledge and/or had involvement to break a code of silence and come forward with the truth regarding the happenings encompassing the demise and disappearance of Holly.  Legal consequences are still an issue to be faced but maybe there could be a plea deal in exchange for the truth.

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #461 on: May 19, 2013, 12:43:15 PM »

I do not adhere to the private investigators' theory encompassing the route revealed by Holly's cell phone records that led away and then back to the Bobo residence on the morning of April 13th ... the theory that distances those closest to Holly from implication.  However ... I consider the revelation of that route very interesting nevertheless.

CW618 ... does the revealed route include Bath Springs?  Where is the location of the cemetery where there was a 15 minute stop?

When it is considered that sunrise was 6:30 AM on the morning of April 13th and the elusive Drew Scott was to be at his place of employment in Parsons at 8:00 AM ... a 15 minute drive from Bath Springs ... it would have been a mighty quick turkey hunt for him and his father.  Why were father and son really on Grandma's 60 acre property?  Creating an alibi?  Covering up an unintentional crime?  Why was Karen conversing on her cell with Drew and Grandma prior to 8:00 AM.

Could it be that the small amount of Holly's blood that was found in the carport ... the small amount of blood without a trail ... imply that the alleged abduction was a fabrication which was created earlier after something bad happened?  Was a deceased bleeding Holly placed in a parked vehicle by her father and driven away from the Bobo residence.

Think about it.  Dana Bobo left home at 5:30 AM on the morning of April 13th.  Does Dana have backup to his alibi that he was at his place of employment one hour prior to the rising of the sun on April 13th?  Could Dana have been with Drew and his father Brian at Grandma's 60 acre Bath Springs property ... Grandma's 60 acre Bath Springs property located 17 miles from Darden/Parsons?  Why did Dana not arrive home until 8:30 AM ... 25 minutes after the arrival of the first responders?

Over two years have come and gone since Holly was allegedly observed by her brother walking into the woods with a male dressed in camouflage.  In the process of elimination ... has Grandma's Bath Springs 60 acre property/cemetery been grid searched or ... will those closest to Holly continue to be given a pass by local LE/TBI ... a pass that was afforded within two days of Holly's disappearance?  Does Clint's changing story in his own words in afforded interviews regarding the happenings encompassing the alleged abduction of his sister not raise any red flags?  Does the unreleased 911 calls placed by Karen and Clint not make one ponder?

Two years later ...justice demands that the FBI take over the Holly Bobo investigation.  Justice demands that ... in the process of elimination ... those closest to Holly (Dana/ Karen/ Clint/ Drew/ Brian/ Grandma) are carefully investigated/interrogated prior to being ruled out as persons of interest in regards to involvement and/or knowledge.  Justice demands that Grandma's Bath Springs 60 acre property/cemetery is officially grid searched.

Janet

http://www.wsmv.com/story/22135557/holly-bobos-abductor-traced-on-winding-deliberate-path

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #462 on: May 19, 2013, 07:29:00 PM »

As I have stated ... I may not adhere to the private investigators' theory for the most part ... the private investigators' theory that distances those close to Holly from implication but ... I think the revelation regarding the route that Holly's cell phone took on the morning of April 13th is huge!!

Could it be that this revelation which has the ability to cast suspicion on a member of the Bobo family as well as crucial in connecting the dots regarding the disappearance of Holly is the reason that TBI is enraged and attempting damage control.

Think about it.  Why has Holly's cell phone records that pertain to the route that led away and then returned to the Bobo residence not been revealed before?  This would have narrowed the efforts of  searchers significantly.  IMO

Janet

+++++

HOLLY'S CELL PHONE

Case of missing nurse, Holly Bobo, has new clues, new detectives
Apr 30, 2013 12:02 PM CDT

<snipped>

While Holly Bobo seemingly vanished from the face of the earth, the Without Warning team says maybe not, because whomever took Holly Bobo forgot to turn off the victim's cell phone after leaving her house.

Now, through the use of GPS tracking, the team has composed a map of the abductor's route. It's a map that, astonishingly, leads back near the scene of the crime.

Why did the abductor go back? Does he live there or nearby?

<snipped>

http://www.wbtv.com/story/22116238/case-of-missing-nurse-holly-bobo-has-new-clues-new-detectives

Holly Bobo's abductor traced on winding, deliberate path
May 15, 2013 3:14 PM PST

<snipped>

Bobo's abductor forgot to turn off her cell phone, so with the help of GPS tracking, the location of Bobo's phone - inside her purse - can be plotted on a map that traces a path through Parsons and through rural Decatur and Henderson counties.

"It sure seems to me you would have to know the area to get through the woods like this," said former LAPD Detective Lou Leiker. "One turn is the same as the next."

The path appears winding but deliberate. There are no turnarounds, and the abductor even stops at a remote cemetery for about 15 minutes, according to cell phone records.

"You'd have to know the roads not traveled. I believe you would have to know the community," Wysocki said.

Then, as if the abduction route needed any more credibility, there were genuine clues found all along the route: a lunch box here, a notebook there, and a receipt near Interstate 40.

Most surprising of all is the map shows the abductor appeared to head back toward the area near Bobo's home.

"One of the things we talk about a lot is that a lot of times the abductor may be in the first search party," Mike said.

What does it all mean? Wysocki's team believes all evidence points to a local abductor who appears to have been driving around the back roads with or without Bobo for at least an hour.

<snipped>

http://www.wsmv.com/story/22135557/holly-bobos-abductor-traced-on-winding-deliberate-path

TBI: Private investigators did not properly look into Holly Bobo case
May 17, 2013

<snipped>

Each member of the team stated the information provided to them came from the victim’s family.

<snipped>

http://www.jacksonsun.com/article/20130517/NEWS01/130517013/TBI-Private-investigators-did-not-properly-look-into-Holly-Bobo-case

ISSUES WITH JANE VELEZ-MITCHELL
August 4, 2011 - 19:00:00   ET

<snipped>

VELEZ-MITCHELL: So you would think that where they found the lunch pail, they would have some kind of tire tracks or something. What about -- her cell phone was left at home?

K. BOBO: No, she had her cell phone with her.

VELEZ-MITCHELL: Did they ever find it?

K. BOBO: I`m not sure about that.

VELEZ-MITCHELL: Have they been able to track it, the pings?

K. BOBO: I`m not sure about any of that?

<snipped>

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1108/04/ijvm.01.html

_____

cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #463 on: May 19, 2013, 07:46:50 PM »

i dont know about the cemetery, that the PIs showed or the bath springs cem
but if i can get a good screen shot of the map the PIs put together,ill see what
i can come up with on a topo,a little busy the next 3days so it might be a minute

JMO,if the pings and map are real info,i still say a bad guy/s could have prob
been found within a day maybe 3 if the ping data had had its own task force

goodmorn,goodnite, got to go, as always its been wonderful, talking with you, and most of all have a great day, and dont forget to smile
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #464 on: May 19, 2013, 10:09:36 PM »

i dont know about the cemetery, that the PIs showed or the bath springs cem
but if i can get a good screen shot of the map the PIs put together,ill see what
i can come up with on a topo,a little busy the next 3days so it might be a minute

JMO,if the pings and map are real info,i still say a bad guy/s could have prob
been found within a day maybe 3 if the ping data had had its own task force

Thanks cw618.

I loooove one line maps.  Point A to Point B to Point C to Point D ....  In other words ... Parsons,  Decatur County to Cemetery to Bath Spring, Decatur County back to Parsons, Decatur County.  Does that make sense?

I hope you had a good Sunday.

Janet

_____

grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #465 on: May 20, 2013, 01:38:18 AM »

Regarding the cellphone--

http://www.tennessean.com/article/20130518/NEWS03/305180039/TBI-calls-Channel-4-s-Holly-Bobo-TV-newscasts-erroneous-

TBI calls Channel 4's Holly Bobo TV newscasts 'erroneous'
Newscasts, nonprofit say new clues have surfaced
May 18, 2013

Helm said the station never reached out to the TBI, and the agency was blindsided by the stories, which claimed to have uncovered new, unreported details about the 2011 disappearance of the nursing student from Decatur County. Bobo was 20 when she disappeared.

With the help of Without Warning, Channel 4 reported Bobo’s cellphone was tracked shortly after she went missing, that police dashboard cameras may have caught a glimpse of a potential suspect and that Bobo’s brother was strip-searched as part of the investigation into who may have abducted her.

All false, the TBI said Friday.

“When you have this much misinformation out in the community, it is that much more difficult to get the truth out of people who might have good information,” Helm said.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #466 on: May 20, 2013, 11:47:13 AM »

TBI does not deny that Holly's cell phone records reveal crucial evidence regarding the morning of April 13th.  Why?

Neither Karen nor Dana have refuted any article/report originating from WSMV/Channel 4 in the past month ... refuted any article/report that "details" the alleged route their daughter's cell phone took on the morning she was allegedly kidnapped. Why?

I may not adhere to the theory encompassing the "detailed" cell phone record ... the theory furthered by the Bobo's private detectives ... the theory distancing those close to Holly but ... I suspect that the "detailed" cell phone record does exist.

IMO

Janet

++++++

TBI: Holly Bobo stories by Channel 4 'erroneous', 'irresponsible'
May 17, 2013

<snipped>

WSMV-Channel 4 has released a statement responding to the TBI:

"WSMV is aware of law enforcement concerns about the findings of a private detective group working on behalf of Holly Bobo’s family. A number of stories on Channel 4 simply reported on those findings. Those stories were done with the cooperation and blessing of the Bobo family.

Although the stories have been airing for several weeks, at no point did law enforcement contact WSMV to dispute any of the findings, until this week. Further, WSMV tried unsuccessfully to engage The Tennessee Bureau of Investigation in discussions on the detective group findings, but TBI was unwilling to comment for the record until today’s strongly-worded news release.

Channel 4 is committed to fair and accurate reporting in all stories, and is happy to review any concerns raised about the content of those stories. WSMV respects and supports the law enforcement agencies working diligently to solve the Holly Bobo case. We also respect the Bobo family’s choice to hire private detectives in their quest for answers in Holly’s disappearance."

<snipped>

http://www.tennessean.com/article/20130517/NEWS03/305170135/TBI-Holly-Bobo-stories-by-Channel-4-erroneous-irresponsible-

_____

cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #467 on: May 20, 2013, 01:47:34 PM »

Janet, i had 2 clients cancel,so im going to start on the route in a couple of hrs
even though TBI says its false info,i still want to look at it,who knows what it
might show,im thinking it is going to turn out, to be the found items,and cell
towers just happen to be near those found items

goodmorn,goodnite, got to go, as always its been wonderful, talking with you, and most of all have a great day, and dont forget to smile
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #468 on: May 20, 2013, 05:19:14 PM »

Janet, i had 2 clients cancel,so im going to start on the route in a couple of hrs
even though TBI says its false info,i still want to look at it,who knows what it

Thanks cw618.

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #469 on: May 20, 2013, 05:24:47 PM »

Considering the TBI has not outright refuted the "detailed" cell phone info ... only the timeline ... that the private investigators exposed and ... considering the Bobo family has remained silent on the issue ... I am not yet ready to let the issue go.

Why?  The revealed cell phone info affirms my speculation/theory from way back ... my speculation/theory that a deceased Holly was taken from the home by a family member to an undisclosed location prior to the rising of the sun on April 13th and then returned.  However ... in the meantime ... the alleged abduction observed by Clint ... who could not keep his story straight ... was a furthering of a fabrication created earlier to cover up something bad that happened.  I concede ... I may be wrong.

Think about it.   The Source:  "I gave Without Warning the cell phone info but told them it was inaccurate."  It doesn't make sense.

Could it be that the TBI are attempting damage control regarding a "crucial" leak in the investigation?

Janet

++++++

TBI Blasts 'Without Warning' TV Report on Missing Woman
News release from Tennessee Bureau of Investigation:

<snipped>

By their own admission, members of "Without Warning" said they had no geolocation information about Holly Bobo's cell phone after her disappearance including the exact locations and times the phone "pinged" as reported by WSMV. The source of the incorrect and unofficial cell phone information has stated that he told "Without Warning" members the information was not accurate when he provided it to them. TBI has obtained emails exchanged between members of the "Without Warning" team where they discuss the inaccuracy of the times, but used them as factual information regardless.

<snipped>

http://blogs.knoxnews.com/humphrey/2013/05/tbi-blasts-without-warning-tv.html

_____

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #470 on: May 20, 2013, 06:37:47 PM »

Who stands to benefit from this debacle?   

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #471 on: May 20, 2013, 06:47:16 PM »

Thanks cw618.

I read on another forum that there was an approximate 15 minute ping that originated from Holly's cell phone at New Prospect Cemetery.  If possible ... could you include this cemetery on your map.  Thanks cw618.

I am more convinced than ever that the cell phone info may have been a leak from an official source to the private detectives hired by the Bobo family.

Janet

++++++

ISSUES WITH JANE VELEZ-MITCHELL
August 4, 2011 - 19:00:00   ET

<snipped>

VELEZ-MITCHELL: So you would think that where they found the lunch pail, they would have some kind of tire tracks or something. What about -- her cell phone was left at home?

K. BOBO: No, she had her cell phone with her.

VELEZ-MITCHELL: Did they ever find it?

K. BOBO: I`m not sure about that.

VELEZ-MITCHELL: Have they been able to track it, the pings?

K. BOBO: I`m not sure about any of that?

<snipped>

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1108/04/ijvm.01.html

_____

clarice
Scared Monkey

« Reply #472 on: May 21, 2013, 07:19:47 AM »

Who stands to benefit from this debacle?   

The Bobo family. Half the video was about Clint's innocence. Frankly, I think that was all the Bobo family wanted out there. It was an effort to clear his name.

clarice
Scared Monkey

« Reply #473 on: May 21, 2013, 07:32:07 AM »

Pure speculation on my part but I believe Karen Bobo scans websites about the case and monitors what is being said about Clint.

My guess is those pink binders were provided by Karen and contained ideas and theories of various postings on websites, things told to her by LE and some of her own ideas. I also think when posters write about Clint, it infuriates her...and she was glad to get the opportunity to "put it out there" that Clint is innocent.
grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #474 on: May 21, 2013, 06:32:20 PM »

http://www.tennessean.com/article/20130521/NEWS/305210108/Bobo-family-slams-TBI-over-tweet

Bobo family slams TBI over tweet
May 21, 2013 5:10 PM

The family of missing Tennessean Holly Bobo on Tuesday accused the Tennessee Bureau of Investigation of ignoring their pain after what they call a “very inappropriate, very unprofessional” tweet by the agency’s spokeswoman.

The tweet, by TBI spokeswoman Kristin Helm, referred to a story on Saturday detailing the TBI’s criticism of a Brentwood nonprofit’s involvement in the investigation and WSMV-Channel 4 reports on the group’s findings.

Helm posted a picture on Twitter showing The Tennessean’s story about the controversy with the caption, “Great way to start off my day and the coffee is brewing.”

Bobo’s mother said Tuesday that the tweet appeared to be “sounding victorious,” while her daughter remains missing.

“I do feel like the big picture has been lost and that picture is finding my daughter,” said Karen Bobo, standing on the steps of the state Capitol. “If this is an example of how TBI feels about my daughter’s case, then I do think there is a conflict of interest.”

Helm later apologized and said the tweet was from her personal account. The tweet has since been deleted.

“The tweet from my personal account was referring to the content of the article, not directed at the case,” she said in an email. “If it was construed as hurtful which was not its intention, I apologize. It does not reflect any opinion of TBI or my work, only my own personal thoughts after hours.”

Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #475 on: May 23, 2013, 08:52:35 AM »

http://www.tennessean.com/article/20130521/NEWS/305210108/Bobo-family-slams-TBI-over-tweet

Bobo family slams TBI over tweet
May 21, 2013 5:10 PM

The family of missing Tennessean Holly Bobo on Tuesday accused the Tennessee Bureau of Investigation of ignoring their pain after what they call a “very inappropriate, very unprofessional” tweet by the agency’s spokeswoman.

The tweet, by TBI spokeswoman Kristin Helm, referred to a story on Saturday detailing the TBI’s criticism of a Brentwood nonprofit’s involvement in the investigation and WSMV-Channel 4 reports on the group’s findings.

Helm posted a picture on Twitter showing The Tennessean’s story about the controversy with the caption, “Great way to start off my day and the coffee is brewing.”

Bobo’s mother said Tuesday that the tweet appeared to be “sounding victorious,” while her daughter remains missing.

“I do feel like the big picture has been lost and that picture is finding my daughter,” said Karen Bobo, standing on the steps of the state Capitol. “If this is an example of how TBI feels about my daughter’s case, then I do think there is a conflict of interest.”

Helm later apologized and said the tweet was from her personal account. The tweet has since been deleted.

“The tweet from my personal account was referring to the content of the article, not directed at the case,” she said in an email. “If it was construed as hurtful which was not its intention, I apologize. It does not reflect any opinion of TBI or my work, only my own personal thoughts after hours.”

When will people learn when you out something out in the wave lengths . . . it's going to air.  I would suggest she keep her after hour thoughts to herself.

Amys Sister
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #476 on: May 23, 2013, 02:06:22 PM »

If the Bobo family were trying to cover up Holly's brother and/or father's connection to her disappearance they would not go to the lengths to which they are going to establish a new task force or hire private investigators.  The reason the information given to the PI that they did hire included social media posts and fliers is because the information they have is limited due to TBI not sharing what they know so it may seem to those of us looking in that the information the Bobo family has is skewed.  The Bobo family merely gave the PI all the information they had.

Since the stories aired, agents with the TBI have gone through the appropriate legal channels to obtain the information provided to “Without Warning,” as well as video footage from WSMV. No information contained in the documents and video has led to any new evidence in the two year old investigation. The majority of documents contained in the binders are print outs of social media sites, comments posted on various internet websites, personal notes, public records, news articles and a production shooting schedule.

http://www.jacksonsun.com/article/20130517/NEWS01/130517013/TBI-Private-investigators-did-not-properly-look-into-Holly-Bobo-case
_____

TBI did not deny that Clint was given a poly and was hypnotized.  They only denied that he was strip searched.  This is telling and I find it difficult to believe that such a young man could pass not only a poly but also a session where he has been hypnotized.  I lean toward his innocence based on this.  Still, the pink shredded t-shirt found in a mailbox by Clint when he was tying awareness ribbons to it is really odd.  Why was Clint looking in a mailbox and why would someone place the t-shirt there?  I am hoping this was not reported correctly and that he really found the t-shirt in a newspaper bin or on the gound otherwise that story is of high strangeness.

Now, we have learned that just a few weeks ago, Holly's brother, Clint Bobo, was tying pink ribbons on mailboxes to mark the two-year anniversary of his sister's disappearance. When darkness set in, he quit for the night but returned to finish the work the next morning, where he found inside the next mailbox along his path a shredded pink T-shirt.

http://www.wsmv.com/story/22199731/holly-bobos-family-taunted-as-they-seek-her-return
______

Isn't it also a little strange that TBI waited weeks before releasing a statement in regards to 'misinformation' put out by the PI team?  One little snippet emailed by the PI team to TBI says this: “You all have to realize that we have been able to make any story surrounding this case a ratings winner and online success which was the goal. In return, someone may come forward to be the hero and give you all the right information to resolve this case.”

I don't personally find this offensive.  Public awareness and attention is always helpful in a missing person investigation.  I too would find that TBI had lost sight of finding my daughter and I too would be seeking assistance in this regard.  TBI can get all afluster over it if they so choose but there is nothing wrong with holding them publicly accountable or sharing with the media all relevent information.
grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #477 on: May 24, 2013, 01:11:13 AM »

http://www.newschannel5.com/story/22403836/da-asks-tbi-to-look-into-possible-charges-against-advocacy-group

DA Asks TBI To Look Into Possible Charges Against Advocacy Group
Posted: May 23, 2013 6:36 AM CDT Updated: May 23, 2013 8:25 AM CDT

DECATUR COUNTY, Tenn. - Members of an advocacy group investigating the Holly Bobo case could find themselves behind bars for allegedly making up evidence in the high profile missing persons case.

Decatur County's District Attorney has asked the Tennessee Bureau of Investigation to look into the possibility of criminal charges against members of the group "Without Warning."

The group is led by private investigator Sheila Wysocki.

The TBI said Wysocki and her team presented information they knew was false to another Nashville TV station. The information included a map showing the route supposedly taken by Bobo's abductor.

That route was based on cell phone records-- information which the TBI said the group knew was inaccurate.

"We don't know how they got that information as far as where the abductor went. They are basing it on these false cell phone records and evidence recovered along certain roads," said TBI Spokeswoman Kristin Helm on Friday.

yuknomenot
Monkey Junky

« Reply #478 on: May 24, 2013, 10:14:01 AM »

I can't figure out what is to be gained by putting out false information.  What am I missing?  It doesn't help Without Warning's credibility, or ability to expand their efforts, to knowingly broadcast false info.   It doesn't help the Bobo family to pass on false info to this group even if it's an attempt to clear a family member (not saying it happened, just trying to cover all the bases) - it could too easily backfire and revert suspicion onto the entire family.  Which brings me to the TBI and local authorities, is this new info truly made up as they claim or are they in full CYA mode from either a severely  botched investigation or an ongoing attempt to protect one/some of their own.   I just can't see anything gain for anyone in this recent round of assertions and finger-pointing.
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #479 on: May 24, 2013, 11:19:45 AM »

Hat tip:  graceland

http://www.jacksonsun.com/article/20130517/NEWS01/130517013/TBI-Private-investigators-did-not-properly-look-into-Holly-Bobo-case?nclick_check=1
TBI: Private investigators did not properly look into Holly Bobo case
May 17, 2013

(2 pg article)

NASHVILLE - The Tennessee Bureau of Investigation announced this afternoon that the non-profit organization “Without Warning” did not investigate the case of Holly Bobo to law enforcement standards, as reported by Nashville television station WSMV - which aired several stories during newscasts this month as well as a special documentary which aired May 12, 2013.

While speaking to TBI Special Agents, each member of the private investigative team admitted that they regurgitated information they had heard and read in order to talk about the case on television, according to a report from the TBI.

In addition, the founder of “Without Warning,” Sheila Wysocki, wrote in an email to a TBI Special Agent: “You all have to realize that we have been able to make any story surrounding this case a ratings winner and online success which was the goal. In return, someone may come forward to be the hero and give you all the right information to resolve this case.”

Each member of the team stated the information provided to them came from the victim’s family.

Since the stories aired, agents with the TBI have gone through the appropriate legal channels to obtain the information provided to “Without Warning,” as well as video footage from WSMV. No information contained in the documents and video has led to any new evidence in the two year old investigation. The majority of documents contained in the binders are print outs of social media sites, comments posted on various internet websites, personal notes, public records, news articles and a production shooting schedule.

By their own admission, members of “Without Warning” said they had no geolocation information about Holly Bobo’s cell phone after her disappearance including the exact locations and times the phone “pinged” as reported by WSMV. The source of the incorrect and unofficial cell phone information has stated that he told “Without Warning” members the information was not accurate when he provided it to them. TBI has obtained emails exchanged between members of the “Without Warning” team where they discuss the inaccuracy of the times, but used them as factual information regardless.

“The erroneous television reports have led to false leads, public concern and have wasted valuable state resources,” said TBI Director Mark Gwyn. “The most important thing, after finding Holly Bobo and the person responsible for her disappearance, is maintaining the integrity of this investigation should it ever go to trial. In addition, TBI is concerned that WSMV never confirmed any facts reported in the stories with our agency. Never have we seen such irresponsible and unprofessional journalism on an active and open TBI investigation that has been so harmful to the case.”

The 24th Judicial District Attorney General Hansel McAdams, the prosecutor responsible for handling the case, stated, “Without Warning and WSMV have had no regard for the truth and their careless use of misleading information has been detrimental to this case.”

TBI refutes several other allegations made in the reports including that the crime scene was contaminated by people, horses and helicopters, that there is dash cam video from a law enforcement vehicle of the subject, and that there were 21 sex offenders registered at the coon hunt that Holly attended shortly before her disappearance, and that an eyewitness was stripped searched. Further, there is no evidence to suggest that Holly Bobo is a victim of sex trafficking.

“In 31 years of working at the TBI, there has never been a case where this amount of local, state and federal resources have been dedicated to a single investigation," said TBI’s Criminal Investigation Division Deputy Director Jeff Puckett. "A typical TBI case file for a complicated homicide contains two volumes. The Holly Bobo case file is currently 27 volumes and contains more than 1500 investigative reports. There are more than a 100 judicial documents, including search warrants, subpoenas and court orders, and law enforcement has organized in excess of 100 ground searches. A dollar amount of resources dedicated to this case by law enforcement is too large to estimate.”
More...

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.