March 28, 2024, 09:04:20 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Holly Bobo #4 8/09/11 -3/11/14  (Read 903347 times)
TOY
Scared Monkey

« Reply #520 on: March 01, 2014, 01:23:14 PM »

Those of you who followed this closely from the first may remember Will Nunley who was then a reporter with WBBJ in Jackson (closest tv station to Parsons).  At this time he is in Atlanta but has flown back to the area and is tweeting live from there in case you are interested.

twitter.com/willnunley

Also, the following is strictly a gossip/rumor site and you have to wade through a bunch of garbage but whenever locals comment, you can get a sense of what is happening.  Just be aware that it is not a news media source but a speculative rumor site:  topix.com and enter parsons tn in the search box. I would suggest you go to the very last pages (if not the very last) since it is over 7500 pages long.  The community has never forgotten nor stopped speculating on what happened these past thirty-something months.

Again, Will Nunley is a reporter but the topix site is a rumor mill and nothing there should be taken as truth per se.  However, it does provide a sense of the local activity that is going on if you sift out all the garbage comments.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #521 on: March 01, 2014, 01:39:04 PM »

Those of you who followed this closely from the first may remember Will Nunley who was then a reporter with WBBJ in Jackson (closest tv station to Parsons).  At this time he is in Atlanta but has flown back to the area and is tweeting live from there in case you are interested.

twitter.com/willnunley

Also, the following is strictly a gossip/rumor site and you have to wade through a bunch of garbage but whenever locals comment, you can get a sense of what is happening.  Just be aware that it is not a news media source but a speculative rumor site:  topix.com and enter parsons tn in the search box. I would suggest you go to the very last pages (if not the very last) since it is over 7500 pages long.  The community has never forgotten nor stopped speculating on what happened these past thirty-something months.

Again, Will Nunley is a reporter but the topix site is a rumor mill and nothing there should be taken as truth per se.  However, it does provide a sense of the local activity that is going on if you sift out all the garbage comments.

https://twitter.com/willnunley

Will Nunley ‏@willnunley 7m

Uncertain if block structure Is old well or burn pit. Getting attention at the moment. #HollyBobo #Developing
Expand

Will Nunley ‏@willnunley 8m

NEW: Crime scene techs focus on building across the street from Adams home. Appear to be centering around old well. pic.twitter.com/SEChUCQWgF
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #522 on: March 01, 2014, 01:39:30 PM »

Thanks Toy - following Will Nunley now on Twitter
Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #523 on: March 01, 2014, 02:08:32 PM »

http://www.wbbjtv.com/news/local/Owner-of-House-Searched-in-Connection-with-Holly-Bobo-Case-in-Jail-247919631.html

Owner of House Searched in Connection with Holly Bobo Case in Jail

Story Created: Feb 28, 2014 at 5:27 PM CST

Story Updated: Feb 28, 2014 at 6:21 PM CST
UPDATE 5:49 p.m. Benton County Sheriff Tony King confirms that Zach Adams was booked and released on drug related charges within the last two weeks.

DECATUR COUNTY -- The man who owns the house that was being searched Friday morning and afternoon in connection to the 2011 Holly Bobo case is in jail, according to the Decatur County Sheriff Roy Wyatt.

Zach Adams is in jail on a aggravated assault charge, and according to the DCSO, might have more charges pending.

Is it just me or does he look like the Joker. CREEPY

No it's not just you. He is CREEPY.

GOD BLESS AMERICA
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #524 on: March 01, 2014, 02:13:24 PM »

Could it be that someone is talking?  Could it be that someone has grown a conscience or ... could the $250,000 reward be a motivation?  Could it be a conspiracy of silence to protect loved ones is no more?

Could it be that Clint's changing stories imply that Holly met her demise prior to the morning of April 11, 2011?  Could it be that something tragic happened at a gathering the prior evening at the Adam's property ... a gathering that Holly, Clint and Drew attended?

Considering Clint and Drew were distanced as suspects almost from the get go ... could it be that a son or daughter of an elite was also in attendance?

Could it be that I am suspecting a conspiracy where there is none?

Think about it.  No info has emerged in almost three years in regards to the activities of Clint, Holly and Drew on the evening of April 10, 2011.

Janet

++++++

Agents Sifting Through Dirt Behind House In Bobo Case
Posted: Feb 28, 2014 8:50 AM PST
Updated: Feb 28, 2014 9:28 PM PST

NASHVILLE, Tenn. – Agents with the Tennessee Bureau of Investigation could be seen searching behind a house in Decatur County in the ongoing investigation into the disappearance of Holly Bobo.

Friday afternoon, Mark Gwyn, Director of the TBI, said in a briefing that the investigation remains ongoing and asked anyone with information to come forward.

"We believe that there are people, individuals in Decatur County that have some vital information pertaining to the disappearance of Holly Bobo," said Gwyn.

Gwyn also said they will be conducting more interviews in hopes of acquiring more information.

Earlier, officials with the TBI could be seen using shovels and various other tools to dig and sift through dirt behind a house in Decatur County. After a cadaver dog went over the area, investigators began driving probes down into the ground to see if they might hit upon anything solid.

Zachary Rye Adams, a 29-year-old apparent lifelong resident of Decatur County, has been identified as the resident living on the property. Adams was apparently taken into custody with the Decatur County Sheriff's Office around 4:30 p.m. Friday on charges of aggravated assault. It was not immediately known whether or not the charges were related to the Bobo case.

Adams has not been named a suspect or a person of interest in the case.

According to a police affidavit, Adams has a prior conviction from 2012 for theft, and he was just arrested two days ago in neighboring Benton County on drug charges.

Gwyn would not elaborate why they appeared to be excavating near that particular home.

Several vehicles were also seen being towed away from the area. The owner of either vehicle was not known.

The TBI executed search warrants at various locations in the area early Friday morning. No other details, including locations, were released; however, sources said the TBI is searching a property off exit 126 on I-40 toward Parsons.

The TBI would not say what prompted the search warrants or what agents hoped to find almost three years after Bobo disappeared.

"To say we have a suspect in this case would be premature. We have been working leads on this case which led to the search warrant executions," TBI Executive Officer Illana T. Tate said in an email statement.

Holly Bobo was last seen at her family's home in Decatur County on April 13, 2011, when her brother Clint told authorities he saw a man in hunting clothes leading the 20-year-old into the woods around the family home.

<snipped>

http://www.newschannel5.com/story/24851749/tbi-executes-search-warrants-in-holly-bobo-disappearance

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
TOY
Scared Monkey

« Reply #525 on: March 01, 2014, 02:18:01 PM »

From what I've learned from reading today, they moved him from the local jail to another county jail last night.  Guess they were afraid there might be some "good old boy" justice done on him if kept locally.

Evidently there is a site that shows TN arrests and bookings, etc.  Those who post refer to it as TN statewide VINE but I'm not aware of what they are talking about.  Do any of you know that site reference?

Due to health issues, etc. I have not even been on websites very much since the Casey Anthony trial and when Holly first went missing.  Took me forever to figure out my user name and password to get back on here. 

I had forgotten how much I missed being a part of this forum!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #526 on: March 01, 2014, 02:41:12 PM »

https://www.vinelink.com
ADAMS, ZACHARY   RYE    06/07/1984    29      Transferred    Unknown Agency                                    Decatur County Sheriff's Department
ADAMS, ZACHARY   RYE    06/07/1984    29      In Custody            Chester County Sheriff's Department    Chester County Sheriff's Department
ADAMS, ZACHARY   RYE                          Out of Custody    Bonded out                                    Benton County Sheriff's Department
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #527 on: March 01, 2014, 02:45:07 PM »

http://www.wkrn.com/story/24851726/holly-bobo-search-warrants

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #528 on: March 01, 2014, 03:08:17 PM »

I suspect that the outcome of all this current investigative activity will be more far reaching than Zachary Adams.

Janet

+++++

<snipped>

Zachary Rye Adams, a 29-year-old apparent lifelong resident of Decatur County, has been identified as the resident living on the property. Adams was apparently taken into custody with the Decatur County Sheriff's Office around 4:30 p.m. Friday on charges of aggravated assault. It was not immediately known whether or not the charges were related to the Bobo case.

<snipped>

http://www.newschannel5.com/story/24851749/tbi-executes-search-warrants-in-holly-bobo-disappearance

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #529 on: March 01, 2014, 03:25:44 PM »

Searches ramp up in Holly Bobo case
TBI serves warrants; search to continue today at multiple locations
Mar. 1, 2014

<snipped>

Decatur County Sheriff Roy Wyatt said Adams was booked into the Decatur County Jail on Friday on an unrelated charge of aggravated assault. Wyatt said he could not release further details about the assault charge.

<snipped>

Zach Adams also was arrested earlier this week in Benton County on drug charges.

He was released on a $10,000 bond following his arrest Wednesday on charges of possession of drugs and drug paraphernalia, according to a booking report from the Benton County Jail. ...

<snipped>

http://www.jacksonsun.com/article/20140301/NEWS01/303010001/Searches-ramp-up-Holly-Bobo-case?gcheck=1&nclick_check=1

_____

Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #530 on: March 01, 2014, 03:47:02 PM »

I have my doubts they are "sifting" through dirt.  If anything they are sifting through Mud!  Parsons not all that far from me and our yard is nothing but mud---walk across the yard and you sink into it.

They better hurry up, they are under a winter storm warning as are we.  Ice storm coming our way and warnings out that we can expect up to 1/2" of freezing rain with wide spread power outages. Not ideal weather to be working in.  I hope they have stone solid charges to hold this guy on so he doesn't get out and run.

Hopefully they will be able to locate her and this is not a dog and pony show.

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #531 on: March 01, 2014, 04:30:03 PM »

Blue Moon - doesn't look too wet there yet.  This photo was just posted:

Will Nunley ‏@willnunley

Additional crews arrive to assess the building across from the Adams' home. Focus has been there all day. #HollyBobo
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #532 on: March 01, 2014, 04:47:08 PM »

Blue Moon - doesn't look too wet there yet.  This photo was just posted:

Will Nunley ‏@willnunley

Additional crews arrive to assess the building across from the Adams' home. Focus has been there all day. #HollyBobo

Yeah, Klaas, that is what our yard looks like.  The grass is dry and dead but you step on it and sink in.  We have had a burn advisory out because the grass is so dry.  Hubby caught the back yard on fire the other afternoon.   His brother caught their field on fire and almost burned his house down.  Go figure, burn notice on and underneath that dry grass is mud from all the thawing in the past couple of weeks.

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #533 on: March 01, 2014, 05:54:12 PM »

Will Nunley ‏@willnunley 27m

Crews remain active at points in and around the Adams property as of 4:30

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #534 on: March 01, 2014, 08:53:10 PM »

http://www.wmctv.com/story/24860687/family-and-friends-of-holly-bobo-hold-prayer-vigil
Family and friends of Holly Bobo hold prayer vigil
March 1, 2014

DECATUR COUNTY, TN -
(WMC-TV) - For the last two days, investigators from the Tennessee Bureau of Investigation have combed a specific part of Decatur County, Tenn. looking for missing nursing student Holly Bobo.

On Saturday, the Shelby County Sheriff's Office brought in more cadaver dogs to aide in the search.

However, there has been no sign of the missing student who disappeared almost three years ago. The owner of the home investigators have been searching remains in jail on unrelated charges.

On Saturday, a steady stream of people flowed in and out of Holly Bobo's church for a prayer vigil. From 7:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m., family, classmates, friends and strangers plan to pray for Holly Bobo.

"We planned this event a couple weeks ago not realizing how important this would be," said Pastor Don Franks.

Video

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #535 on: March 01, 2014, 08:56:54 PM »

http://www.jacksonsun.com/article/20140301/NEWS01/140301005/Searches-resume-morning-Holly-Bobo-case-Community-says-tearful-prayers-Bobo-family-s-church
Searches resume this morning in Holly Bobo case; Community says tearful prayers at Bobo family's church
March 1, 2014

DECATUR COUNTY – Authorities have resumed their searches in the Holly Bobo investigation this morning at property along Adams Lane in north Decatur County.
Investigators have been searching a small building across the street from the main house on the property. They have crime-scene tape inside the small building. Investigators also have been looking near a well on the property and searching the woods with dogs.

One of houses on the property belongs to Zach Adams, 29, whom authorities have said remains in custody at the Decatur County Jail on an unrelated charge of aggravated assault. The Tennessee Bureau of Investigation has declined to make any comment about Adams. The TBI has said no suspects have been named in the Bobo case.
The TBI has said searches at Adams Lane and other locations may continue throughout the weekend. Investigators have not identified the other locations being searched.

Meanwhile, members of the community have been coming and going in a steady stream at Corinth Baptist Church in Darden, where a day of prayer for Bobo and her family is being held until 7 p.m. today.

Terrie Bromley, a friend of the Bobo family, was at the church this morning. She said she has talked with Bobo’s parents.
“They’re doing really well,” Bromley said. “This is definitely an emotional time for them.”

Bromley said Holly was not friends with Adams and did not associate with him or his friends.

Anyone with information on Holly Bobo's whereabouts is urged to call the TBI at 1-800-TBI-FIND. A $250,000 reward is being offered in the case.

Check jacksonsun.com today for the latest updates, and follow our reporter and photographer on Twitter @NicholeManna and @megan_kristin

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #536 on: March 01, 2014, 08:58:59 PM »

https://twitter.com/NicholeManna
March 1, 2014 Tweets

Retweeted by Nichole Manna
 Katie Rufener ‏@KRufener_WREG3  1h
Just talked to the dive rescue and recovery team. They say they searched a well on the property and it is clear. No sign of #HollyBobo

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #537 on: March 01, 2014, 09:01:40 PM »

https://twitter.com/megan_kristin
March 1, 2014 Tweets

Megan Smith ‏@megan_kristin  1h
Community Reacts to Holly Bobo case. http://www.jacksonsun.com/videonetwork/3277299697001 … #HollyBobo #Tennessee

Megan Smith ‏@megan_kristin  5h
Just spoke with Kyla Cooper and Hayley  Horner, old classmates of Clint's, who have been praying for #HollyBobo pic.twitter.com/nTGa8VSL3o

Red
Administrator
Monkey Junky

« Reply #538 on: March 02, 2014, 08:15:16 AM »

I suspect that the outcome of all this current investigative activity will be more far reaching than Zachary Adams.

Janet

+++++

<snipped>

<snipped>

I tend to think that with a search this big after 3 years there is a very credible tip and Zach Adams, where we see an arrest on an unrelated charge, may be the linchpin that was needed to provide that piece that unravels the crime. Everyone had said since the beginning that some one in Parsons knows something. Magic 8-Ball says signs point to Zach.

http://scaredmonkeys.com/2014/03/02/holly-bobo-missing-since-41311-in-darden-tn-now-search-warrants-issued-by-tbi-on-property-owned-by-zachary-adams-update-zach-adams-booked-into-decatur-county-jail-friday-charged-with-aggrava/

This should come  as a comfort to all family with missing loved ones that a case may go cold, but stay positive ...
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #539 on: March 02, 2014, 08:45:04 AM »

http://www.examiner.com/article/police-search-for-evidence-holly-bobo-case-after-man-was-arrested
Police search for evidence in Holly Bobo case after man was arrested
March 1, 2014

Map that was made based on where Holly's items were found and cell phone records. Facebook

Evidence was found the following weeks after she went missing. Some proved to be not connected to the case at all. In one instant the evidence turned out to not be blood but bird poop, but other evidence turned out to be vital. One such item, was a white lunch box that was found about eight miles from her home in a creek.

Early on in the investigation the police also were able to track Holly's phone through her cell phone records, because it had not been turned off. The path went through Decatur and Henderson counties. The trace shows the phone stopping for about 15 minutes at a remote cemetery. The cell phone was eventually located along a highway north of Parsons, 8 miles from her home, and the SIM card was found a mile from there.

Because the route was winding but deliberate, "you would have to know the area to get through the woods," said former LAPD Detective Lou Leiker told WRCB news.
Why a search warrant is now being served at a home on Adams Lane in Decatur County that is owned by Zach Adams, 29, has not been answered by authorities. The FBI and TBI have worked in tangent going through the house and the grounds and even bringing in a cadaver dog. Four vehicles have been towed away from the home, report The Tennessean.

The police won't say why the arrest of Zachary Adams on drug charges earlier in the week in Benton County and an arrest for aggravated assault on Friday led them to search his home in connection with the disappearance of Holly.

If Adams is found to be connected to the disappearance of Holly, did the authorities talk to him before? According to Danielle Darnell, Holly's friend, yes they did. The TBI had been on his property and they know that Adams, along with two of his friends were following Holly around during a "coon hunt dinner," a week before she went missing.

Danielle Darnell told the Jackson Sun that she had talked with the TBI about Zachary, who she had known all of her life. It is pretty safe to guess that Holly probably knew him also.

The description of the person that took Holly was said to have been a white male between 5'10" tall and 6 foot and weighing between 180 to 200 pounds. There are many people that fit that description, including Zachary Adams.

As of Saturday, authorities have not named anyone a suspect and were quoted to have said it was premature to say there are any suspects at this point.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.