March 28, 2024, 11:57:34 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Holly Bobo #4 8/09/11 -3/11/14  (Read 903361 times)
grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #580 on: March 03, 2014, 11:36:14 AM »

http://www.wbbjtv.com/news/local/Zach-Adams-in-Court--248208561.html

Owner of House Searched in Connection with Holly Bobo Case in Court
Story Created: Mar 3, 2014 at 10:17 AM CST 
(Story Updated: Mar 3, 2014 at 10:18 AM CST  )

DECATUR COUNTY, Tenn. -- The man whose house has been the center of recent TBI searches over the weekend was in court, Monday .

Zach Adams, 29, was formally charged with aggravated assault in Decatur County General Sessions Court, Monday morning.

According to court documents, Adams is accused of holding a revolver to a woman's head and threatening to kill her on Feb. 6. He is also accused of pulling a knife on her and threatening to "gut" her.

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #581 on: March 03, 2014, 02:08:16 PM »

https://twitter.com/willnunley
March 3, 2014 Tweets

Will Nunley ‏@willnunley  1h
In court, Adams declares 'I'm not the one' to newspaper reporter. #HollyBobo

Will Nunley ‏@willnunley  2h
UPDATE: Judge sets Zach Adams's bond to $1mil, WSMV and Jackson Sun report. #HollyBobo

Retweeted by Will Nunley
 Carley Gordon ‏@WSMVCarley  2h
Zack Adams' bond is set for $1 million on agg assault charge #HollyBobo

Will Nunley ‏@willnunley  3h
Several of you ask about other arrests. I am not aware of any connected to case. Keep in mind, Adams not connected officially. #HollyBobo

Retweeted by Will Nunley
 Jordan Buie ‏@JordanBuie  3h
Judge Rick Woods said the next hearing for Adams will be March 10. Adams said he still needs to reach his grandpa for help hiring anattorney

Retweeted by Will Nunley
 Jordan Buie ‏@JordanBuie  4h
Zach Adams has been charged in Decatur County court with aggravated assault. pic.twitter.com/4cEDEaosiP

Retweeted by Will Nunley
 Jordan Buie ‏@JordanBuie  4h
Zach Adams being arraigned now.

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #582 on: March 03, 2014, 02:10:34 PM »

https://twitter.com/WSMVCarley
March 3, 2014 Tweets

Carley Gordon ‏@WSMVCarley  2m
If you are following the #HollyBobo case @WSMVSarahClause and I will be live at 4 @wsmv with the latest.

Carley Gordon ‏@WSMVCarley  16m
Holly's mom, Karen, says she's not up for an interview today but thanks everyone for their continued prayers. #HollyBobo

Carley Gordon ‏@WSMVCarley  1h
Zach Adams' grandfather Dick Adams says media is convicting his grandson of something he isn't charged with. #HollyBobo

Carley Gordon ‏@WSMVCarley  1h
TBI no longer searching on Adams Ln property. We are now able to get a closer look. #HollyBobo pic.twitter.com/Loc8NzuFU8

That was originally @chrissylynne316 @willnunley This morning a judge set it at 1 mil #HollyBobo

Jackson Sun reporting that, in court, Zach Adams said "Don't take pictures of me, man. I'm not the one." #HollyBobo

Adams would have to pay $100,000 to bond out. #HollyBobo

Carley Gordon ‏@WSMVCarley  3h
Zack Adams' bond is set for $1 million on agg assault charge #HollyBobo

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #583 on: March 03, 2014, 02:14:45 PM »

DECATUR COUNTY, Tenn. -- The man whose house has been the center of recent TBI searches over the weekend was in court, Monday .

Zach Adams, 29, was formally charged with aggravated assault in Decatur County General Sessions Court, Monday morning.

According to court documents, Adams is accused of holding a revolver to a woman's head and threatening to kill her on Feb. 6. He is also accused of pulling a knife on her and threatening to "gut" her.

(Bolded by me)
We've all been wondering about this.  I wonder who the woman is and why he threatened her. 

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #584 on: March 03, 2014, 02:18:35 PM »

http://www.jacksonsun.com/article/20140303/NEWS01/140303019/Updated-10-40-Man-whose-property-searched-Holly-Bobo-case-m-not-one-
Updated at 10:40: Man whose property searched in Holly Bobo case: "I'm not the one"
March 3, 2014

Zach Adams, whose property is being searched in the investigation of Holly Bobo’s disappearance, was arraigned this morning in Decatur County on a charge of aggravated assault.

There has been no indication from authorities that the assault charge is related in any way to the disappearance of Bobo.

According to an affidavit filed in the aggravated assault case, Adams is accused of holding a gun to a woman's head on Feb. 6 at his home and threatening to kill her. He also held a knife to the woman and threatened to "gut" her, according to the affidavit.

Judge Rick Woods set bail at $1 million, which upset Adams.

Adams was not represented by a lawyer in the arraignment. He said he needed to contact his grandfather to arrange to hire a lawyer but had not been able to make a telephone call since Saturday night.

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #585 on: March 03, 2014, 03:25:39 PM »

https://twitter.com/JordanBuie
March 3, 2014 Tweets

Jordan Buie ‏@JordanBuie  42m
There is no law enforcement visibly present on Adams Lane from Hwy 69. pic.twitter.com/S2A2tkkPIi

Jordan Buie ‏@JordanBuie  3h
@theredcliche the media was allowed this morning, but I was the only media present that I saw

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #586 on: March 03, 2014, 03:28:56 PM »

https://twitter.com/WSMVSarahClause
March 3, 2014 Tweets

Sarah Clausen ‏@WSMVSarahClause  24m
This is one of the houses on the Adams Lane property searched by TBI. We will have updates at 4, 5 and 6. #hollybobo

Sarah Clausen ‏@WSMVSarahClause  1h
@broadwaygal247 How'd you get a snow day working in news?

@AmberUngaroWSMV is #working4you to get the ice off the sat dish. #gladitsnotme pic.twitter.com/evDYip1GR5

In Parsons with @WSMVCarley getting the latest info on the search for #HollyBobo pic.twitter.com/IIadCcK8hG

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #587 on: March 03, 2014, 03:31:22 PM »

March 3, 2014 Tweets

Will Nunley ‏@willnunley  59m
Don't fall victim to rumors, we must await facts from TBI. Generally, we are at a standstill until they speak. #HollyBobo

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #588 on: March 03, 2014, 03:43:20 PM »

No link ... not confirmation but ... internet chatter is that the woman was his mother.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #589 on: March 03, 2014, 03:48:48 PM »

I have my doubts they are "sifting" through dirt.  If anything they are sifting through Mud!  Parsons not all that far from me and our yard is nothing but mud---walk across the yard and you sink into it.

They better hurry up, they are under a winter storm warning as are we.  Ice storm coming our way and warnings out that we can expect up to 1/2" of freezing rain with wide spread power outages. Not ideal weather to be working in.  I hope they have stone solid charges to hold this guy on so he doesn't get out and run.

Hopefully they will be able to locate her and this is not a dog and pony show.

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #590 on: March 03, 2014, 04:06:49 PM »

http://www.wsmv.com/story/24871331/bond-set-at-1-million-for-man-at-center-of-bobo-search-warrant
Bond set at $1 million for man at center of Bobo search warrant
March 3, 2014

DECATURVILLE, TN (WSMV) -
The man whose property is at the center of a TBI search in connection with the disappearance of nursing student Holly Bobo had bond set at $1 million Monday in an unrelated aggravated assault charge
achary Rye Adams appeared in Decatur County General Sessions Court on Monday after his arrest on Friday hours after TBI and FBI agents began searching his property.

Decatur County General Sessions Judge Rick Woods raised the bail from $250,000 that was set by the county's judicial commissioner on Friday night.

Adams was upset at a reporter who took a photo of him as he was led from the courtroom after the arraignment.

"Don't take picture of me, man," Adams said to a reporter from The Jackson Sun newspaper. "I'm not the one."

According to reports, the Bobo investigation was not mentioned in court. Authorities have not said whether the assault charge is related to the disappearance of Bobo in April 2011.

According to the arrest warrant, Adams held a black revolver to the head of Amber Bray at his Holladay home and threatened to kill her. The affidavit also said that Adams pulled a knife on her while threatening to "gut" her.

The Jackson Sun reported that Adams did not have a lawyer at the arraignment hearing. He said he needed to contact his grandfather to arrange to hire a lawyer but had not been able to make a telephone call since Saturday night.

Decatur County officials transferred Adams to the jail in Chester County. Officials said the Decatur County jail was overcrowded.

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #591 on: March 03, 2014, 04:29:09 PM »

March 3, 2014 Tweets

Jordan Buie ‏@JordanBuie  4m
Interview with the girlfriend of Zach Adams, whose property was investigated in relation to the #HollyBobo case. Full story coming soon.

Jordan Buie ‏@JordanBuie  13m
Trisha Evans, Zach Adams' girlfriend, said Amber Brays accusations against Adams are false. Evans said Bray was jealous of Evans and Adams.

Jordan Buie ‏@JordanBuie  15m
Zach Adams’ girlfriend, Trisha Evans, just told me Amber Bray, who has accused Adams of aggravated assault, is her sister.

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #592 on: March 03, 2014, 04:37:32 PM »

March 3, 2014 Tweets

Don't fall victim to rumors, we must await facts from TBI. Generally, we are at a standstill until they speak. #HollyBobo

E r i n ‏@GurlDiti  1h
@willnunley is the TBI expected to speak today? #HollyBobo

Will Nunley ‏@willnunley  43m
@GurlDiti They are not :/
1:02 PM - 3 Mar 2014 · Details

cynthiatgraham ‏@cynthiatgraham  55m
@willnunley TBI said they issued several search warrents at different locations. Do u know where the other locations are?

Will Nunley ‏@willnunley  44m
@cynthiatgraham We do not :/
1:02 PM - 3 Mar 2014 · Details

Will Nunley ‏@willnunley  44m
Here is the video from my report Saturday in Memphis #HollyBobo http://www.myfoxmemphis.com/video?clipId=9904961&topVideoCatNo=230026&autoStart=true#axzz2uv1IjA3Apic.twitter.com/NQKuMv0DGR

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #593 on: March 03, 2014, 04:39:03 PM »

March 3, 2014 Tweets

Will Nunley ‏@willnunley  1m
Jackson Sun soon to publish some of the she - said family feud that may have led to Adams arrest. Unrelated incidents to #HollyBobo

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #594 on: March 03, 2014, 05:23:27 PM »

February 6th!!!  What took so long to arrest and charge Zach Adams.

Janet

_____

grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #595 on: March 03, 2014, 05:51:40 PM »

http://www.jacksonsun.com/article/20140303/NEWS01/140303033/Zach-Adam-s-girlfriend-says-woman-he-accused-assaulting-her-sister-Girlfriend-does-not-believe-assault-accusation

Zach Adam's girlfriend says woman he is accused of assaulting is her sister; Girlfriend does not believe assault accusation
Mar. 3, 2014 3:22 PM

Trisha Evans / Facebook

Trisha Evans, the girlfriend of Zachary Adams, said that the woman Adams is accused of assaulting in Decatur County is her sister. Evans says she does not believe the accusation that Adams attacked her sister.

According to the arrest affidavit, Adams is accused of holding a gun to Amber Bray's head on Feb. 6 at his home and threatening to kill her. Bray also told police that Adams held a knife to her and threatened to "gut" her, according to the affidavit.

Evans told The Jackson Sun in a phone interview that Bray is her sister.

Bray is currently in custody at the Benton County Jail, according to jail records. Bray was arrested Saturday on a charge of failure to appear on previous theft charges.

Evans said Bray is lying about the assault because she is jealous of Evans' and Adams' relationship.

"She talked to Zach for like three days," Evans said. "He didn't want to hang out with her, and she got mad."

"I don't believe he did anything to my sister," Evans said.

"She paints the picture to make him into some kind of monster, and he's not," she said.

Evans said Bray filed the charge against Adams on Friday and then was arrested herself on Saturday.

According to a booking report from the Benton County Jail, Bray is charged with.

Evans is listed as one of Bray's emergency contacts on the booking report.

Evans said she couldn't comment on the Bobo case. "I couldn't help or hinder that investigation at all," she said.

Evans and Adams have been in a relationship since Feb. 7, according to his Facebook page.

Evans said Adams called her Saturday from jail but she hasn't been able to talk to him since then.

grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #596 on: March 03, 2014, 06:10:30 PM »

March 3, 2014 Tweets

Jordan Buie ‏@JordanBuie  · 1h 
"Don't take pictures of me, man," said Zach Adams in court Monday morning. "I'm not the one." pic.twitter.com/HR6fZGdr1P

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #597 on: March 03, 2014, 06:34:51 PM »

https://twitter.com/NC5_JanetKim
March 3, 2014 Tweets

Janet Kim ‏@NC5_JanetKim  2m
Cindy Adams says Zachary is a good & honest person. She doesn't believe he had anything to do w/ #HollyBobo disappearance.More on #NC5 at 6

Janet Kim ‏@NC5_JanetKim  1h
We talked to Zachary Adams' mother today-- what she has to say about her son coming up on #NC5 at 5 & 6. #HollyBobo

Janet Kim ‏@NC5_JanetKim  2h
TBI has been searching his property for clues linked to #HollyBobo. The latest on Zachary Adams beginning on #NC5 at 4.

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #598 on: March 03, 2014, 07:58:04 PM »

http://www.jacksonsun.com/article/20140303/NEWS01/140303033/Zach-Adam-s-girlfriend-says-woman-he-accused-assaulting-her-sister-Girlfriend-does-not-believe-assault-accusation

Zach Adam's girlfriend says woman he is accused of assaulting is her sister; Girlfriend does not believe assault accusation
Mar. 3, 2014 3:22 PM

Trisha Evans / Facebook

Trisha Evans, the girlfriend of Zachary Adams, said that the woman Adams is accused of assaulting in Decatur County is her sister. Evans says she does not believe the accusation that Adams attacked her sister.

According to the arrest affidavit, Adams is accused of holding a gun to Amber Bray's head on Feb. 6 at his home and threatening to kill her. Bray also told police that Adams held a knife to her and threatened to "gut" her, according to the affidavit.

Evans told The Jackson Sun in a phone interview that Bray is her sister.

Bray is currently in custody at the Benton County Jail, according to jail records. Bray was arrested Saturday on a charge of failure to appear on previous theft charges.

Evans said Bray is lying about the assault because she is jealous of Evans' and Adams' relationship.

"She talked to Zach for like three days," Evans said. "He didn't want to hang out with her, and she got mad."

"I don't believe he did anything to my sister," Evans said.

"She paints the picture to make him into some kind of monster, and he's not," she said.

Evans said Bray filed the charge against Adams on Friday and then was arrested herself on Saturday.

According to a booking report from the Benton County Jail, Bray is charged with.

Evans is listed as one of Bray's emergency contacts on the booking report.

Evans said she couldn't comment on the Bobo case. "I couldn't help or hinder that investigation at all," she said.

Evans and Adams have been in a relationship since Feb. 7, according to his Facebook page.

Evans said Adams called her Saturday from jail but she hasn't been able to talk to him since then.

I'm trying to figure out the Holly Bobo connection.

Janet

+++++

Zach Adams, whose property is being searched in the investigation of Holly Bobo’s disappearance, was arraigned this morning in Decatur County on a charge of aggravated assault. / JORDAN BUIE/The Jackson Sun

_____

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #599 on: March 03, 2014, 08:22:37 PM »

https://twitter.com/NC5_MBellinger
March 3, 2014 Tweets

Mark Bellinger ‏@NC5_MBellinger  1h
@GurlDiti We believe there were three search warrants for the same property.  TBI has not told us anything about other properties.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.