March 28, 2024, 10:41:49 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Holly Bobo #4 8/09/11 -3/11/14  (Read 903356 times)
grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #600 on: March 04, 2014, 01:16:42 AM »

https://twitter.com/NC5_JanetKim
March 3, 2014 Tweets

Janet Kim ‏@NC5_JanetKim  2m
Cindy Adams says Zachary is a good & honest person. She doesn't believe he had anything to do w/ #HollyBobo disappearance.More on #NC5 at 6

Janet Kim ‏@NC5_JanetKim  1h
We talked to Zachary Adams' mother today-- what she has to say about her son coming up on #NC5 at 5 & 6. #HollyBobo

Janet Kim ‏@NC5_JanetKim  2h
TBI has been searching his property for clues linked to #HollyBobo. The latest on Zachary Adams beginning on #NC5 at 4.

Video interview with Zach's mother at the link

(Some Information that I remember from the video)  The reason that they are targeting Zach is that he has a rap sheet.  He told her that he doesn't understand--he didn't know Holly.  This is not the first time he has been a suspect in the disappearance.  They have been in the house several times.  They have searched his house.  They have interrogated him many, many times.  Her son's only connection to the Bobo family is that Mrs. Bobo was his 4th grade teacher.

http://www.newschannel5.com/story/24875414/man-whose-property-searc-appears-in-court

Man Whose Property Searched in Holly Bobo Case Behind Bars On $1Million Bond
Posted: Mar 03, 2014 6:38 PM CST
Updated: Mar 03, 2014 10:30 PM CST

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #601 on: March 04, 2014, 02:25:56 AM »

http://www.wbbjtv.com/news/local/Woman-Speaks-Out-about-Interview-with-TBI-in-Bobo-Search--247948711.html

Woman Speaks Out about Interview with TBI in Bobo Search
By Natalie Potts
By npotts@wbbjtv.com

Story Created: Feb 28, 2014 at 8:17 PM CST

Story Updated: Mar 3, 2014 at 11:12 PM CST

Danielle Darnell said she grew up with the owner of the home being searched.

"In my heart I believe they will find something. They've been here all day in my gut feeling is they have found something," said Danielle Darnell, a friend of Adams.

Darnell told WBBJ 7 Eyewitness News that Adams reportedly had an incident with Holly Bobo at a coon hunt the week before she went missing.

"Holly was on stage and walking around the coon hunt and they basically followed, stalked her a little bit," said Darnell. "Karen even went up and introduced herself as Holly's mom."

Although law enforcement cannot confirm a relationship between Adams and Bobo, neighbors said they feel there is a connection.

"I do believe he is involved along with three others. I just know from things I've heard," said Darnell.

According to Darnell, there were other comments about Holly allegedly made by Adams to close friends over the past year. Darnell said she and others reported those comments to the TBI.

"They'll find something I just know in my heart they'll find something. We'll get closure and we'll get answers," said Darnell.

Again, TBI officials have not confirmed any of the accusations made against Adams.

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #602 on: March 04, 2014, 02:46:54 AM »

http://pibillwarner.wordpress.com/2014/03/02/sketch-of-suspect-in-kidnapping-attempt-on-blond-heather-sullivan-in-centerville-tn-looks-like-zach-adams-who-is-linked-to-kidnapping-of-blond-holly-bobo/

Heather Sullivan, 31, who lives only 45 minutes from the Parsons TN home where Holly was taken, said a ‘tall skinny man’ tried to grab her arm as she got out of the car at her home in January 2011 see. http://pibillwarner.wordpress.com/2012/10/10/sketch-revealed-of-kidnapping-suspect-in-attempt-on-heather-sullivan-centerville-tn-heather-is-a-young-pretty-female-with-long-blond-hair/

Heather Sullivan of Centerville Hickman County TN reported that a tall, skinny man in a gray hooded jacket grabbed her arm as she stepped out of her home early in the morning, but when the glass top of a lamp she was holding fell and shattered, the potential kidnapper ran away into the nearby woods.  Speaking to NBC news about Holly Bobo’s abduction early in the morning of April 13th, 2011, and a possible connection between the two, Heather Sullivan of  Hickman County TN said: ‘When I heard about it, that’s what I thought.’ Mark Gwyn, director of the Tennessee Bureau of Investigation, added he was not ruling out a connection.

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #603 on: March 04, 2014, 08:33:16 AM »

https://twitter.com/JordanBuie
March 4, 2014 Tweets

Jordan Buie ‏@JordanBuie  8h
Zach Adams said in court Monday that he intends to try to hire an attorney "whenever the TBI decides to let me use the phone again."

Jordan Buie ‏@JordanBuie  8h
Zach Adams arrest affidavit for an aggravated assault charge was made by TBI officer Valerie Troutt out of the Jackson field office.

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #604 on: March 04, 2014, 09:02:40 AM »

http://www.wbbjtv.com/news/local/Holly-Bobo-Investigation-Update-248296601.html
Holly Bobo Investigation Update
Story Created: Mar 3, 2014 at 8:20 PM CST
Story Updated: Mar 4, 2014 at 6:12 AM CST

The TBI is looking over information gathered late last week but did not have agents out Tuesday due to winter weather.

Agents executed search warrants to search a house and property along Adams Lane Friday and at other locations. Authorities arrested Zach Adams on a separate charge of aggravated assault.

Zach's grandfather, Dick Adams, said he knows that his grandson is innocent. Investigators have not named Zach Adams as a suspect.
A friend of the Adams family worries for his safety.

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
TOY
Scared Monkey

« Reply #605 on: March 04, 2014, 10:23:51 AM »

The only thing I have gleaned from the local gossip sites is that the normal interpretation of Zach's statement to the photographer who attempted to take the photograph in court is not what one would logically think.

Evidently (according to the "local" slang interpretation) when he said "I'm not the one" rather than it pertaining to Holly, in slang it really means "I'm not the one to be messing with."

I found this interesting since when I saw the words he said, I interpreted them in a totally different manner.  However, given his attitude and protest at his photo being taken, it seems entirely plausible that he meant it in the local slang version.  It seems more like a "meth" attitude, etc.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #606 on: March 04, 2014, 11:13:38 AM »

Could it be that the assault that allegedly occurred on February 6th but not reported until February 28th was not all that was shared with authorities by a Zach's scorned girlfriend?

A one million dollar bond, search warrants as well as the timing of the arrest of Amber causes me to suspect Zach at some point in the relationship may have spilled the beans regarding what he knows about the disappearance of Holly Bobo.

Could it be that Amber being taken into custody was all about damage control in regards to a three years conspiracy of silence?  Think about it.  Two days following the alleged abduction brother and boyfriend are ruled out as suspects.  TWO DAYS!!

Janet

+++++

APRIL 15TH - TBI JOHN MEHR - CLINT IS RULED OUT

Holly Bobo Followed Kidnapper into Tennessee Woods in 'Fear of Her Life'
PARSONS, Tenn. April 15, 2011

<snipped>

The officer said that neither Bobo's brother nor her boyfriend were suspects. "We are confident of that," he said.

But police have no leads to the identity of Bobo's abductor.

"There is not a person of interest at this time," he said.

<snipped>

http://www.asapnewsnetwork.com/holly-bobo-in-fear-of-her-life/

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #607 on: March 04, 2014, 11:15:19 AM »

Girlfriend says the charge against Zach Adams is bogus
Mar. 4, 2014 4:20 AM

Trisha Evans, the girlfriend of Zachary Adams, said the woman Adams is accused of assaulting in Decatur County is her sister. Evans says she does not believe the accusation that Adams attacked her sister.

According to the arrest affidavit, Adams is accused of holding a gun to Amber Bray’s head on Feb. 6 at his home and threatening to kill her. Bray also told police that Adams held a knife to her and threatened to “gut” her, according to the affidavit. A Tennessee Bureau of Investigation agent obtained an arrest warrant for Adams on Friday based on Bray’s statement.

Evans told The Jackson Sun in a telephone interview Monday that Bray is her sister.

Bray is in custody at the Benton County Jail, according to jail records. Bray was arrested Saturday on a charge of failure to appear on previous theft charges.

Evans said Bray is lying about the assault because she is jealous of Evans’ and Adams’ relationship.

“She talked to Zach for like three days,” Evans said. “He didn’t want to hang out with her, and she got mad.”

“I don’t believe he did anything to my sister,” Evans said.

“She paints the picture to make him into some kind of monster, and he’s not,” she said.

Evans said Bray filed the charge against Adams on Friday and then was arrested herself on Saturday.

<snipped>

http://www.jacksonsun.com/article/20140304/NEWS01/303040017/Girlfriend-says-charge-against-Zach-Adams-bogus

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #608 on: March 04, 2014, 11:18:19 AM »

http://www.jacksonsun.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=2014303040015

Zach Adams says, 'I'm not the one': Man whose property is searched in Bobo case is arraigned on an unrelated charge
Mar. 4, 2014 4:28 AM

Adams complained to the judge about the bail amount. Adams has been transferred from the Decatur County Jail to the Chester County Jail.

“They told me, before I left Decatur County, it was $250,000,” Adams said to Woods. “And when I got in the car to go to Chester County, they informed me it was $1 million.”

Adams was arrested on Friday and transferred Saturday to the Chester County Jail because of crowding at the Decatur County Jail, according to Decatur County Sheriff Roy Wyatt.

Judge Woods told Adams his bond was $1 million.

“Is there any way I can get that lowered?” Adams said.

“If you hire an attorney, I’ll give you a bond hearing next Monday,” Woods said.

“So, if I have an attorney present next Monday, we’ll talk about a bond?” Adams said.

“If your attorney files a motion to reduce your bond, I’ll give you a bond hearing,” Woods said

Wyatt, the Decatur County sheriff, said after Adams was in court that he knew of no arrests that have been made that were directly related to the Bobo case.

Wyatt did not comment further about the investigation. He said he would not allow Adams to be interviewed by the media.

When asked by email Monday if the TBI has concluded its work related to the search warrants in the Bobo case, TBI spokeswoman Illana Tate responded, “Yes. I’m not aware of any additional search warrant executions for this case.”

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #609 on: March 04, 2014, 11:36:47 AM »

The only thing I have gleaned from the local gossip sites is that the normal interpretation of Zach's statement to the photographer who attempted to take the photograph in court is not what one would logically think.

Evidently (according to the "local" slang interpretation) when he said "I'm not the one" rather than it pertaining to Holly, in slang it really means "I'm not the one to be messing with."

I found this interesting since when I saw the words he said, I interpreted them in a totally different manner.  However, given his attitude and protest at his photo being taken, it seems entirely plausible that he meant it in the local slang version.  It seems more like a "meth" attitude, etc.

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #610 on: March 04, 2014, 01:09:38 PM »

Zach Adams may be not be "the one" but ... could it be that he knows who is "the one"?  Could that knowledge be the foundations of the alleged threats on his life.

Janet

+++++

Zach Adams says, 'I'm not the one': Man whose property is searched in Bobo case is arraigned on an unrelated charge
Mar. 4, 2014 4:28 AM

PARSONS — Zachary Adams, whose property is being searched in the investigation of Holly Bobo’s disappearance, appeared to deny involvement in the case Monday after he was arraigned in court on an unrelated charge.

The Bobo investigation was not mentioned in court, but Adams was upset when a Jackson Sun reporter took photographs of him as he was led from the courtroom after the arraignment.

“Don’t take pictures of me, man. I’m not the one,” Adams said.

Adams was arraigned Monday in Decatur County on a charge of aggravated assault.

<snipped>

http://www.jacksonsun.com/article/20140304/NEWS01/303040015/Zach-Adams-says-m-not-one-Man-whose-property-searched-Bobo-case-arraigned-an-unrelated-charge

_____

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #611 on: March 04, 2014, 02:07:02 PM »

http://www.jacksonsun.com/article/20140304/NEWS01/140304031/Zachary-Adams-mother-comments-Holly-Bobo-investigation
Zachary Adams' mother comments on Holly Bobo investigation
March 4, 2014

Zachary Adams' profile photo from Facebook. / Facebook

In a statement to WSMV Channel 4 News on Monday, Zachary Adam's mother, Cindy Adams, said: "This investigation is about finding Holly Bobo, and the family does not want anyone to lose sight of that. Zachary Adams has, to my knowledge, not been questioned by the TBI regarding Holly Bobo's case, yet he is still incarcerated in the county jail with a minor assault charge and they have set his bail at $1 million. His brother, Dylan Adams, has been interrogated without an attorney present and held in federal holding.

"I am not here to justify my son's addiction or addictive behaviors, but he is my son who I love dearly and will continue to do so. There have been many who have been quick to jump to conclusions about my son's involvement. Let the TBI put together pieces of this investigation without any allegations and false reports of guilt.

"We want Holly Bobo found but do not want a witch hunt in doing so. To my knowledge, my son and Holly Bobo never were in the same circles. Being a drug addict does not make someone a kidnapper. I know of no motive on my son's part to have been involved or know anyone who was involved in the alleged kidnapping case."

Cindy Adams lives in Atlanta.

Zachary Adams was arraigned Monday in Decatur County on a charge of aggravated assault. He is accused of holding a gun to a Benton County woman's head and threatening to "gut" her with a knife at his home on Feb. 6, according to an affidavit.

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #612 on: March 04, 2014, 04:33:53 PM »

March 4, 2014 Tweets

Jordan Buie ‏@JordanBuie  2h
No law enforcement were visible on Adams Lane as of noon today. #HollyBobo

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #613 on: March 04, 2014, 06:13:30 PM »

http://www.wbbjtv.com/news/local/Zach-Adams-Arrest-Record-Releaesed-248441501.html
Zach Adams Arrest Record Released
March 4, 2014

DECATUR COUNTY, Tenn. - On Tuesday, WBBJ 7 Eyewitness News received a copy of Zach Adams' previous arrest record in Decatur County,

Adams' record includes 25 arrests over a span of eight years - including various drug charges and aggravated assault.

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #614 on: March 04, 2014, 08:20:30 PM »

http://www.wbbjtv.com/news/local/Zach-Adams-Arrest-Record-Releaesed-248441501.html
Zach Adams Arrest Record Released
March 4, 2014

DECATUR COUNTY, Tenn. - On Tuesday, WBBJ 7 Eyewitness News received a copy of Zach Adams' previous arrest record in Decatur County,

Adams' record includes 25 arrests over a span of eight years - including various drug charges and aggravated assault.

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #615 on: March 04, 2014, 08:25:01 PM »

http://mobile.newschannel5.com/webapp/news/article/lns/2436124356/documents-reveal-details-leading-up-to-zachary-adams-arrest;jsessionid=9kkHOa7F1RuziGuWrKr8I48w.web02
Documents Reveal Details Leading Up To Zachary Adams' Arrest
March 4, 2014

Investigators have not named 29-year-old Zachary Adams as a suspect in the disappearance of Holly Bobo, but they spent much of the weekend searching his property on Adams Lane in Decatur County.
According affidavit's, law enforcement officials in Benton County pulled over a van being driven by Christopher Bray and Toni Craig on February 24. Officials said the van is owned by Amber Bray, the sister of Zachary Adams' girlfriend.
Benton County Sheriff's Deputies said they found hundreds of pounds of cultured fresh water pearls inside that van. Investigators eventually figured out those pearls were stolen from the family who owns the Tennessee Shell Company in Camden.

On February 26, according to court documents, officers went to a home on Court Street in Camden to question both Christopher Bray and Toni Craig in connection with the stolen pearls. Officials said Zachary Adams opened the door and gave more pearls to authorities he said were stolen.
Documents also revealed both Toni Craig and Christopher Bray were trying to flush the pearls when officers arrived.

Adams was arrested and released on drug related charges only to be arrested once again on February 28 for an assault charge stemming to an incident involving Amber Bray (the owner of the van) back on February 6.
Adams appeared before a judge in Decatur County on that charge Monday. The Jackson Sun reported Adams told the media taking pictures that he "is not the one" as he was leaving the courtroom. According to affiliate reports, Adams was held on a $1 million bond, accused of holding a gun to Amber Bray's head and threatening to "gut" her.

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #616 on: March 04, 2014, 08:28:14 PM »

http://www.newschannel5.com/story/24886626/documents-reveal-details-leading-up-to-zachary-adams-arrest
Documents Reveal Details Leading Up To Zachary Adams' Arrest
March 4, 2014

Video (shows bags of pearls etc.) and photos

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #617 on: March 05, 2014, 11:27:26 AM »

March 5, 2014 Tweets

Jordan Buie ‏@JordanBuie  36m
Information on TBI #HollyBobo press briefing to be held today here: http://bit.ly/1gacwlj

Jordan Buie ‏@JordanBuie  52m
A TBI press conference will be held at 4 p.m. onthe #HollyBobo  investigation.

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #618 on: March 05, 2014, 11:28:45 AM »

http://www.jacksonsun.com/article/20140305/NEWS01/140305012/TBI-hold-press-briefing-Holly-Bobo-investigation
TBI to hold press briefing on Holly Bobo investigation
March 5, 2014

A Tennessee Bureau of Investigation press briefing on the disappearence of Holly Bobo has been scheduled at 4 p.m. in the courtroom of the Decatur County Courthouse at 22 West Main Street in Decaturville.

This press release about the briefing talked about the investigation.

"Since that time, local, state and federal law enforcement have spent several hundred hours of manpower on this investigation. Additionally, over the past couple of years, rewards have been offered from government and private citizens, which total $460,000. Hundreds of ground searches have been conducted as well as hundreds of search warrants," the release said. "Historically, this TBI investigation has been one of the most exhaustive of time, resources and finance."

grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #619 on: March 05, 2014, 11:29:29 AM »

http://www.newschannel5.com/story/24892554/new-developments-to-be-announced-in-holly-bobo-investigation

New Developments To Be Announced In Holly Bobo Investigation
Posted: Mar 05, 2014 9:59 AM CST
Updated: Mar 05, 2014 10:25 AM CST

DECATURVILLE, Tenn. – New developments will be announced Wednesday afternoon in the ongoing investigation into the disappearance of nursing student Holly Bobo, who disappeared from her family's home in Decatur County in 2011.

The Tennessee Bureau of Investigation said they will hold a briefing at 4 p.m. at the Decatur County Courthouse in Decaturville. Members of the TBI, FBI, the office of the 24th Judicial District Attorney General, Hansel McAdams and the Decatur County Sheriff's Office will also be in attendance.

NewsChannel 5 will air the full briefing live at 4 p.m. on NewsChannel5.com and on our mobile app.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.