March 28, 2024, 01:30:27 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Holly Bobo #4 8/09/11 -3/11/14  (Read 903371 times)
grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #660 on: March 05, 2014, 02:46:39 PM »

I see that there is a flurry of possibly good news today!

MuffyBee, how can I help you with posting the tweets?  Which one/ones?
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #661 on: March 05, 2014, 02:47:20 PM »

Will the grand jury that is currently convening afford the green light that will imply that indictments in the Holly Bobo case will be forthcoming.

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #662 on: March 05, 2014, 02:48:03 PM »

Grand Jury in Decatur County has retired to jury room.  Alternates not yet dismissed until it's determined there are no conflicts of interest from the original 12.

They will hear the evidence and vote true bill or not as to whether the DA should indict (my understanding).

All of this is leading up to the press conference at 4 pm today (CST) when they will hopefully announce indictments and arrests of those responsible for Holly's abduction.

Pins and needles here hoping and praying for Justice for Holly...

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #663 on: March 05, 2014, 02:50:30 PM »

March 5, 2015 Tweets
https://twitter.com/WSMVSarahClause

Sarah Clausen ‏@WSMVSarahClause  · 2m 
Judge continues to call alternates #hollybobo #wsmv

Sarah Clausen ‏@WSMVSarahClause  · 8m 
Judge has asked for another alternate #hollybobo #wsmv

Sarah Clausen ‏@WSMVSarahClause  · 12m 
Director of @TBInvestigation Mark Gwyn has entered the courtroom #hollybobo
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #664 on: March 05, 2014, 02:50:40 PM »

I see that there is a flurry of possibly good news today!

MuffyBee, how can I help you with posting the tweets?  Which one/ones?

Yay-yus!!  I was hoping you would join in.  I've been posting some that have more activity and etc., so you can choose from those, or of course if you have other favs...  I have a list I've been checking.

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #665 on: March 05, 2014, 02:52:03 PM »

Nevermind....grace-land is already burning up keyboard.    

TOY
Scared Monkey

« Reply #666 on: March 05, 2014, 02:53:44 PM »

Grand Jury in Decatur County has retired to jury room.  Alternates not yet dismissed until it's determined there are no conflicts of interest from the original 12.

They will hear the evidence and vote true bill or not as to whether the DA should indict (my understanding).

All of this is leading up to the press conference at 4 pm today (CST) when they will hopefully announce indictments and arrests of those responsible for Holly's abduction.

Still researching by I think my statement about 12 jurors on a Grand Jury is wrong.
grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #667 on: March 05, 2014, 02:54:54 PM »

Hi, MuffyBee! 

Let's hope today's activities bring justice for Holly! 
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #668 on: March 05, 2014, 02:58:36 PM »

Still researching by I think my statement about 12 jurors on a Grand Jury is wrong.

TOY, I saw something about the number of jurors on a GJ in a tweet.  I think I also read somewhere there was a pool of 22 plus some other number of alternates.  Gosh, so much all at once.

https://twitter.com/ChrisConte
March 5, 2014 Tweets

Chris Conte ‏@chrisconte  6m
Judge: it's not secret this is an EXTREMELY high profile case @nc5 #HollyBobo #breaking Will not announce nature of investigation

Chris Conte ‏@chrisconte  14m
Judge explaining to grand jury they must decide whether there is sufficient evidence or probable cause to give charges @nc5 #HollyBobo

Chris Conte ‏@chrisconte  24m
Judge: "I've been petitioned by the DA to call grand jury back into session" extremely rare he says #HollyBobo @nc5 #breaking

Chris Conte ‏@chrisconte  27m
10 grand jury members here, 2 alternates .. I'm told they were called early this morning & informed of special grand jury meeting #hollybobo

Chris Conte ‏@chrisconte  40m
Grand jury selection about to begin in Decatur County Court related to #hollybobo case @nc5

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #669 on: March 05, 2014, 02:59:34 PM »

Hi, MuffyBee! 

Let's hope today's activities bring justice for Holly! 

I hope so too, grace-land.   

grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #670 on: March 05, 2014, 03:00:52 PM »

http://www.wbbjtv.com/news/local/Timeline-of-Events-Surrounding-Holly-Bobo-Disappearance--248602481.html

Timeline of Events Surrounding Holly Bobo Disappearance
Story Created: Mar 5, 2014 at 1:41 PM CST 
(Story Updated: Mar 5, 2014 at 1:41 PM CST  )

April 13, 2011 – Holly Bobo is reported as missing.

April 15, 2011 – Rainy weather affects the Bobo search

April 18, 2011 – TBI says that they have searched about every part Decatur County, part of Henderson County and part of Benton County

April 18, 2011 -- Area businesses step up to assist law enforcement and volunteers

April 19, 2011 -- Twelve additional TBI agents arrive in Decatur County

April 20, 2011— Prayer vigil held marks one week of Holly Bobo missing

April 21, 2011 -- Amerawear in Lexington asked by the Bobo family to print t-shirts with her face on them

April 25, 2011 – Officials reveal that the average cost of the Bobo search is $500 a day

May 4, 2011 – Bobo family publicly thanks everyone for the help that have gotten from across the region.

May 6, 2011 – A 15-year-old Lexington girl faces criminal charges after telling police she was kidnapped at gunpoint and brought to Jackson.

July 12, 2011 -- Large, color decals featuring a picture of Holly, without makeup, go on sale for drivers of large trucks to purchase.

August 1, 2011 -- Police search for convicted sex offender Victor George Wall in connection to Bobo disappearance

October 13, 2011 -- Decatur Middle School students hold a special ceremony for Holly including balloons release marking 6-month anniversary of her disappearance

November 4, 2011 -- Decatur County Sheriff asks deer hunters for help to find Holly Bobo.

February 2, 2012 -- Community members in Decatur County raise Bobo reward to a quarter of million dollars

February 13, 2012 --   In wake of Bobo being missing for one year, students and faculty at Riverside High School organize event to learn how to protect their privacy on social networking sites.

August 27, 2012 -- Elizabeth Smart, who was abducted at age 14 from her Salt Lake City home and survived comes to Scotts Hill and speaks

February 18, 2012 -- TBI says they find Holly Bobo's purse

February 19, 2012 -- Holly Bobo's mother has tells investigators that the purse found near the site of her daughter's disappearance was not Holly's.

May 1, 2012 – Holly’s brother, the only witness to his sister's abduction, says he has endured police interrogations, has been strip searched and has received death threats.

May 16, 2012 -- Family petitions Governor Haslam and the Tennessee State Legislature to re-focus its efforts and resources to find all of the missing persons in Tennessee.

May 17, 2012 – TBI says non-profit organization “Without Warning” did not investigate the case of Holly Bobo, despite WSMV airing several stories during newscasts as well as a special documentary.

June 12, 2012 -- An Indiana man has been arrested and accused of trying to frame a police officer from North Webster, Ind., in the Bobo’s alleged abduction.

December 16, 2013 -- Bobo family offers $250,000 for information leading to an arrest and changing of a suspect.

February 28, 2014 -- Search warrant for Zach Adams executed in Holladay, Tenn.

February 28, 2014 -- The director of the TBI addresses the media about recent searches executed in connection to the search for Bobo.

February 28, 2014 -- Shelby County Sheriff's Office confirms that they have sent a cadaver dog to assist with search efforts going in connection to the Bobo case.

February 28, 2014 -- Zach Adams in jail on an aggravated assault charge, and according to the DCSO, might have more charges pending.

February 28, 2014 -- Benton County Sheriff confirms that Zach Adams was booked and released on drug related charges within the last two weeks.

March 1, 2014 -- Bobo's home community joins to pray for the Bobo’s return and answers in her case.

March 3, 2014 – Adams appears in court and is formally charged with aggravated assault. He is accused of holding a revolver to a woman's head and threatening to kill her on Feb. 6. He is also accused of pulling a knife on her and threatening to "gut" her. Adams is ordered to be held on a $1,000,000 bond.

March 4, 2014 – Copy of Zach Adams' previous arrest record in Decatur County is released, includes 14 arrests with 24 charges over a span of eight years - including various drug charges and aggravated assault.

March 5, 2014 -- TBI will host press conference about recent Holly Bobo developmentsTimeline of Events surrounding Holly Bobo disappearance

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #671 on: March 05, 2014, 03:02:52 PM »

https://twitter.com/willnunley
March 5, 2014 Tweets

Will Nunley ‏@willnunley  6m
There will be several live streams available from the presser. I will tweet them out as we get a bit closer. #HollyBobo #DevelopingNews

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #672 on: March 05, 2014, 03:05:14 PM »

Charges Expected To Be Filed In Holly Bobo Case
Posted: Mar 05, 2014 7:59 AM PST
Updated: Mar 05, 2014 12:00 PM PST

DECATURVILLE, Tenn. – NewsChannel 5 has learned that charges are expected to be filed Wednesday in connection with the Holly Bobo case. The nursing student disappeared from her family's home in Decatur County in 2011.

A special meeting of the grand jury was convened at 1 p.m. Ten grand jury members along with two alternates were called early Wednesday morning about the special meeting.

The judge called the meeting extremely rare, saying he had been petitioned by the District Attorney to call the Grand Jury back into session. He added that the jurors would not be told what they were investigating before the meeting was adjourned.

He also explained that the grand jury must decide whether there is sufficient evidence or probable cause to bring charges.

It was not immediately known who would be charged in connection with the case.

<snipped>

http://www.newschannel5.com/story/24892554/charges-expected-to-be-filed-in-holly-bobo-case

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #673 on: March 05, 2014, 03:09:50 PM »

March 5, 2014 Tweets

Will Nunley ‏@willnunley  3m
We are an hour and 45 minutes away from the scheduled press conference. #HollyBobo #DevelopingNews

grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #674 on: March 05, 2014, 03:15:13 PM »

March 5, 2014 Tweets
https://twitter.com/JordanBuie

Jordan Buie ‏@JordanBuie  · 6m 
If indictment is returned an arraignment will take place next Tuesday at 1 pm.
grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #675 on: March 05, 2014, 03:20:26 PM »

https://www.facebook.com/BHBHS

Bring Holly Bobo home safe shared a link.
47 minutes ago

Channel 4 is going to have a live stream of the news conference today at this link:

http://www.wsmv.com/category/213709/news-live-stream
grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #676 on: March 05, 2014, 03:22:38 PM »

March 5, 2014 Tweets
https://twitter.com/WSMVSarahClause

Sarah Clausen ‏@WSMVSarahClause  · 4m 
Grand jury is now in session. So far the @TBInvestigation press conference is still scheduled for 4 pm #hollybobo #wsmv
Samantha
Scared Monkey

« Reply #677 on: March 05, 2014, 03:25:02 PM »

http://pibillwarner.wordpress.com/2014/03/02/sketch-of-suspect-in-kidnapping-attempt-on-blond-heather-sullivan-in-centerville-tn-looks-like-zach-adams-who-is-linked-to-kidnapping-of-blond-holly-bobo/

Heather Sullivan, 31, who lives only 45 minutes from the Parsons TN home where Holly was taken, said a ‘tall skinny man’ tried to grab her arm as she got out of the car at her home in January 2011 see. http://pibillwarner.wordpress.com/2012/10/10/sketch-revealed-of-kidnapping-suspect-in-attempt-on-heather-sullivan-centerville-tn-heather-is-a-young-pretty-female-with-long-blond-hair/

Heather Sullivan of Centerville Hickman County TN reported that a tall, skinny man in a gray hooded jacket grabbed her arm as she stepped out of her home early in the morning, but when the glass top of a lamp she was holding fell and shattered, the potential kidnapper ran away into the nearby woods.  Speaking to NBC news about Holly Bobo’s abduction early in the morning of April 13th, 2011, and a possible connection between the two, Heather Sullivan of  Hickman County TN said: ‘When I heard about it, that’s what I thought.’ Mark Gwyn, director of the Tennessee Bureau of Investigation, added he was not ruling out a connection.

Don't know what today will bring.. but I have to say these two stories really stood out to me. Thanks for sharing.

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #678 on: March 05, 2014, 03:30:23 PM »

https://twitter.com/local24eli
March 5, 2014 Tweets

Eli Ross ‏@local24eli  5m
#HollyBobo news conference moved from courthouse to Sheriff's Office to accommodate media descending on #Decaturville.

Eli Ross ‏@local24eli  18m
Family priest says #HollyBobo parents not planning on attending this afternoon's news conference. Described mood there as "prayerful"

Eli Ross ‏@local24eli  20m
"We are just praying right now." Family priest with #HollyBobo family just told me. "We don't know any more then you do."

Eli Ross ‏@local24eli  33m
Roads clear to Decaturville. Hard to believe scenes like this STILL playing out in #Arkansas Courtesy: @ArkansasGuard pic.twitter.com/IrSMRnL7ci

Eli Ross ‏@local24eli  39m
#CONFIRMED: District Attorney in #HollyBobo case requested grand jury meeting over the wknd. Extra jurors called in.

Eli Ross ‏@local24eli  51m
Headed to Decaturville, TN for #HollyBobo press conference at 4. #Confirmed: Grand Jury meeting now to consider evidence.

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #679 on: March 05, 2014, 03:33:10 PM »

March 5, 2014 Tweets

Will Nunley ‏@willnunley  3m
I do not know of a nearby media outlet that does not have 'multiple crews' covering this case. Wonderful. #HollyBobo pic.twitter.com/esqYFvYa3a

Will Nunley ‏@willnunley  5m
Twitter friend Dinah sending me some great photos of the surroundings. #HollyBobo #developing pic.twitter.com/YQTVk6kyRT

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.