March 29, 2024, 02:40:26 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Holly Bobo #4 8/09/11 -3/11/14  (Read 903468 times)
grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #740 on: March 05, 2014, 05:06:34 PM »

March 5, 2014 Tweets
https://twitter.com/WSMVSarahClause

Sarah Clausen ‏@WSMVSarahClause  · 1m 
Prosecutors may seek death penalty #hollybobo
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #741 on: March 05, 2014, 05:08:55 PM »

So sad, 3 years it took to get this far.  I hope for the family that her remains are found.

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #742 on: March 05, 2014, 05:09:56 PM »

https://twitter.com/willnunley
March 5, 2014 Tweets

Will Nunley ‏@willnunley  2m
Speechless. Heartbroken. #HollyBobo

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #743 on: March 05, 2014, 05:10:47 PM »

So sad, 3 years it took to get this far.  I hope for the family that her remains are found.

an angelic monkey

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #744 on: March 05, 2014, 05:15:24 PM »

http://www.jacksonsun.com/article/20140305/NEWS01/140305025/Grand-jury-indicts-Zachary-Adams-charges-first-degree-murder-especially-aggravated-kidnapping-Holly-Bobo?odyssey=mod|breaking|text|FRONTPAGE
Grand jury indicts Zachary Adams on charges of first-degree murder, especially aggravated kidnapping of Holly Bobo
March 5, 2014

TBI Director Mark Gwyn announced this afternoon that a Decatur County grand jury has indicted Zachary Adams, 29, on charges of first-degree murder and especially aggravated kidnapping in the case of Holly Bobo.

Earlier: A Decatur County grand jury returned a sealed indictment today related to the abduction of Holly Bobo. The grand jury met this afternoon behind closed doors to review evidence in the case and consider possible charges.

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #745 on: March 05, 2014, 05:17:27 PM »

http://www.wbbjtv.com/news/local/TBI-Announces-Indictment-in-Holly-Bobo-Disappearance-Case-248620481.html
Zach Adams Indicted on Murder, Kidnapping Charges of Holly Bobo
March 5, 2014

Adams has been charged with Especially Aggravated Kidnapping and Felony First Degree Murder.

Adams is being held with no bond at the Chester County Jail.

TBI says investigation is ongoing and is not over because there is an arrest. TBI also says that this case will be evaluated as possible death penalty case.

TBI director Mark Gywn cannot say if they know where Holly Bobo is or if there will be anymore arrests.

Intimate details regarding details of Holly's case has been communicated to the family, but will not be communicated to the media.

Adams will be back in court in Decatur County on March 11 to be formally charged.

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #746 on: March 05, 2014, 05:19:25 PM »

http://www.wsmv.com/story/24892518/tbi-to-hold-news-conference-on-holly-bobo-disappearance
Suspect indicted for kidnapping, murder of Holly Bobo
March 5, 2014

DECATURVILLE, TN (WSMV) -
The Tennessee Bureau of Investigation has charged Zachary Adams with first degree murder and especially aggravated kidnapping in connection with the 2011 disappearance of Holly Bobo.

TBI and FBI agents began searching the property of Adams in Holladay, TN, on Friday after receiving specific tips.

District Attorney Hansel McAdams said in an afternoon press conference that it was a possible death penalty case.

Adams was arrested on Friday on an unrelated assault charge and bond was set at $1 million. After Monday's indictment, Adams is being held without bond. He's currently being held in nearby Chester County.

Judge Creed McGinley requested a special grand jury to be called today to consider the evidence.

Adams will be arraigned on Tuesday at the Decatur County Court House.

Officials would not comment on whether Bobo's body had been found.

TOY
Scared Monkey

« Reply #747 on: March 05, 2014, 05:22:03 PM »

Intellectually, I knew that Holly was probably murdered.

Emotionally, I hoped she was still alive.

My heart, along with so many others in west TN and beyond, hurts tonight.

Rest in peace, Holly.  Prayers being said for the family and community and prayers for justice to be served.  Hopefully, evidence will lead to any and all who were I involved in the crime and three-year cover-up. (I personally doubt that this Zach "meth head" could have committed this and concealed it for so long by himself.  The murder? Maybe.  The cover-up? Very doubtful.)

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #748 on: March 05, 2014, 05:22:42 PM »

It sounds to me like the case is active and under investigation.  Sounds likely there will be more arrests.  JMHO

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #749 on: March 05, 2014, 05:23:41 PM »

http://www.newschannel5.com/story/24892554/breaking-zach-adams-charged-with-kidnapping-murder-of-holly-bobo

Zachary Adams Charged With Kidnapping, Murder Of Holly Bobo

Posted: Mar 05, 2014 7:59 AM PST Updated: Mar 05, 2014 2:27 PM PST

DECATURVILLE, Tenn. – A Decatur County man, Zachary Rye Adams, has been charged with the aggravated kidnapping and murder of Holly Bobo. TBI investigators presented evidence to a grand jury in Decatur County that returned the indictment Wednesday.

The nursing student disappeared from her family's home in Decatur County in 2011.

Tennessee Bureau of Investigation officials announced the indictment during a 4 p.m. briefing at the Decatur County Sheriff's Office in Decaturville. Members of the TBI, FBI, the office of 24th Judicial District Attorney General Hansel McAdams and the Sheriff's Office were participated.

A special meeting of the grand jury was convened at 1 p.m. Ten grand jury members along with two alternates were called early Wednesday morning about the special meeting.

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #750 on: March 05, 2014, 05:23:51 PM »

Rest in peace, Holly.  Prayers being said for the family and community and prayers for justice to be served.  Hopefully, evidence will lead to any and all who were I involved in the crime and three-year cover-up. (I personally doubt that this Zach "meth head" could have committed this and concealed it for so long by himself.  The murder? Maybe.  The cover-up? Very doubtful.)

We were posting at the same time, TOY.  I think there are going to be more arrests. 

Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #751 on: March 05, 2014, 05:29:31 PM »

We were posting at the same time, TOY.  I think there are going to be more arrests. 

I agree, there will be more arrests made.  Hell, half the county seemed to know what happened.  They should all be held accountable for withholding information.

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #752 on: March 05, 2014, 05:34:23 PM »

I agree, there will be more arrests made.  Hell, half the county seemed to know what happened.  They should all be held accountable for withholding information.

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #753 on: March 05, 2014, 05:35:44 PM »

March 5, 2014 Tweets

Will Nunley ‏@willnunley  6m
If I get word of a prayer vigil tonight or tomorrow, I will pass it along. #HollyBobo

Retweeted by Will Nunley
 Janet Kim ‏@NC5_JanetKim  20m
Cindy Adams also said Karen Bobo, Holly's mother, was Zach's 4th grade teacher-- his favorite teacher in fact. #HollyBobo

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #754 on: March 05, 2014, 05:43:30 PM »

March 5, 2014 Tweets

Retweeted by Will Nunley
 Josh DeVine ‏@WSMVJoshDeVine  9m
RT @WSMV: FULL VIDEO: Watch the TBI press conference in its entirety. http://www.wsmv.com/video?autoStart=true&topVideoCatNo=default&clipId=9913906 … #HollyBobo pic.twitter.com/CL0XshjwHZ

grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #755 on: March 05, 2014, 05:45:46 PM »

http://www.wate.com/story/24892607/holly-bobo-briefing

Man indicted for kidnapping, murder of Holly Bobo
Posted: Mar 05, 2014 10:04 AM CST
Updated: Mar 05, 2014 4:37 PM CST

TBI Director Mark Gwyn said they found evidence that proves Bobo was taken forcibly and that she was killed as a result of that kidnapping.

"Hopefully this is the beginning of closure for the Bobo family," Gwyn told a gathering of reporters Wednesday afternoon.

A motive for the killing was not released.

Adams was already in custody on an unrelated aggravated assault charge.  He is now being held without bond.

Adams is scheduled to be arraigned in Decatur County next Tuesday, March 11 at 1 p.m.

TBI Director Gwyn said the district attorney has made the case death penalty eligible.

He couldn't say whether there would be addition indictments in the case but said the investigation isn't over.
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #756 on: March 05, 2014, 05:46:17 PM »

March 5, 2014 Tweets

Retweeted by Will Nunley
 myfoxmemphis ‏@myfoxmemphis  3m
FOX13 ALERT: Watch entire news conference here: http://bit.ly/1fHVxfs  #HollyBobo (ah)

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #757 on: March 05, 2014, 06:30:55 PM »

Whitney Duncan is Holly Bobo's cousin. 

March 5, 2014 Tweets

Retweeted by Will Nunley
 Whitney Duncan ‏@whitneyduncan  22m
Words can't describe the heartbreak.
Thank u for the prayers. #HollyBobo

Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #758 on: March 05, 2014, 07:27:44 PM »

I knew from the first moments it was a local who killed Holly. Go back to the initial witnesses. Who takes a girl and drags her into the woods without knowing the terrain and woods. This was another terrible case of police work and should have been discerned immediately after her lunch pail was found. They deserve alot of blame here for not wrapping this case up years ago and the criticism is well deserved and rightfully placed. I make no apologies for that criticism.

Now, my prayers for her family and friends, they are hurting the most, especially after hurt for almost four years.

I once had a friend who made an interesting comment and it stuck with me - Death is for the living. I think that means the dead are in a better place and although we morn, we can never understand the heavenly comforts they enjoy from our worldly and Earthly physical plane.

It's true that we share the earthly pain of someone lost, but in the time immortal those we love no longer feel any of the sorrows and that is a part of God's plan for Humanity.

Closure at last: Man, 29, is charged with kidnap and murder of nursing student Holly Bobo, 20, who was last seen being dragged into the woods in 2011

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2574247/Grand-jury-indicts-27-year-old-man-kidnapping-murdering-Holly-Bobo-nursing-student-seen-April-2011.html

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #759 on: March 05, 2014, 07:56:21 PM »

Well said, Rob.   an angelic monkey

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.