March 28, 2024, 01:27:39 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Holly Bobo #4 8/09/11 -3/11/14  (Read 903369 times)
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #780 on: March 06, 2014, 03:21:16 PM »

Intellectually, I knew that Holly was probably murdered.

Emotionally, I hoped she was still alive.

My heart, along with so many others in west TN and beyond, hurts tonight.

Rest in peace, Holly.  Prayers being said for the family and community and prayers for justice to be served.  Hopefully, evidence will lead to any and all who were I involved in the crime and three-year cover-up. (I personally doubt that this Zach "meth head" could have committed this and concealed it for so long by himself.  The murder? Maybe.  The cover-up? Very doubtful.)

I feel the same way I was holding out hope that she was still alive I'm so sad..

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #781 on: March 06, 2014, 04:11:07 PM »

Tks Muffy & Sister! 

IMHO, if there are any further arrests they will be associated directly with Zachary Adams, gut feeling.

grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #782 on: March 06, 2014, 06:05:27 PM »

Hmmm...MuffyBee must be busy.

March 6, 2014 Tweets
https://twitter.com/willnunley

Will Nunley ‏@willnunley  · 6h 
This story is far from over. Fingers are being pointed, details are coming to light. Investigators are busy. I've seen the proof. #HollyBobo
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #783 on: March 06, 2014, 06:17:02 PM »

March 6, 2014 Tweets

This story is far from over. Fingers are being pointed, details are coming to light. Investigators are busy. I've seen the proof. #HollyBobo

Yes, that's a fact.  Sometimes life outside the forum beckons.  I've started taking down my Christmas tree.   

It's great to see updates.  Inquiring minds want to know!   Thank you grace-land.    

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #784 on: March 06, 2014, 06:18:07 PM »

Tks Muffy & Sister! 

IMHO, if there are any further arrests they will be associated directly with Zachary Adams, gut feeling.

ITA with you on that Capp. 

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #785 on: March 06, 2014, 06:34:06 PM »

March 6, 2014 Tweets

It will be interesting to learn who those fingers are being pointed at.

Thanks Grace

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #786 on: March 06, 2014, 06:36:26 PM »

maybe im confused about what i remember, i think someone on a forum, dont remember
which, claimed to be a local,and said there were 2 houses that should be checked, in the
bible hill area, wonder if that person really does know anything,if true they know something
i think they should step forward, if it was the adams prop they were talking about
have i missed the evidence,the LE has on adams, maybe not published yet

goodmorn,goodnite, got to go, as always its been wonderful, talking with you, and most of all have a great day, and dont forget to smile
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #787 on: March 06, 2014, 06:54:31 PM »

Holly Bobo suspect shot mom in knee 10 years ago
March 6, 2014

HOLLADAY, Tenn. — A man charged with the murder and kidnapping of a 20-year-old nursing student in West Tennessee has a history of violence toward at least two women, according to court records.

Zachary Adams, 29, of Holladay, about 80 miles southwest of Nashville, was convicted of shooting his mother in the knee in 2004 and the next year threatened to shoot his grandparents. The records also show a history of drug use that may have fueled that violence.

"We are in fear of our lives," Adams' mother and stepfather said in documents at the time requesting a protective order. "He shot his mother point blank with a 9mm Glock. He is a danger to us and the community and our relatives."

<snipped>

In 2004, Adams' stepfather and mother, Joseph King II and Cindy Lee King, filed their petition saying Zachary Adams was a danger to them and their two other children, John Dylan Adams, then 15, and Justin Clifford King, then 18.

Zachary Adams pleaded guilty to aggravated assault in the Feb. 7, 2004, incident.

He was sentenced to 11 months and 29 days in jail, which was suspended except for six months, and Judge C. Creed McGinley of 24th Circuit Court in Benton and Decatur counties allowed him to serve that time in rehab about 50 miles away at the Jackson Area Council on Alcoholism and Drug Dependency.

By the time he was sentenced in September 2004, he had served 88 days in jail.

On June 16, 2005, Zachary Adams threatened to shoot his grandfather, Dick Adams, and grandmother, Becky Adams, with a shotgun, according to an arrest affidavit that charged Adams with aggravated assault. At that time, Zachary Adams also was ordered to have no contact with his parents.

At the bottom of the document from the Decatur County Courthouse, was a note: "victims (sic) apperes request no contact be reversed."

In May 2007, Zachary Adams was indicted on charges of theft over $10,000, accused of stealing a John Deere ATV, firearms with ammunition, a chainsaw, torches, shop rags, power boat and a small utility trailer from a lodge and campground in Sugar Tree, Tenn.

The indictment said Zachary Adams also stole a motorcycle, deer stand and bug zapper from a residence near his current home in Decatur County just south of Holladay, whose downtown is in Benton County.

Zachary Adams pleaded guilty to the theft charges Aug. 15, 2007, and was sentenced to two years and nine months with time to be served in the community correction program after 90 days in Decatur County jail. The statewide program diverts felons from Tennessee prisons to save money and provide a last chance before prison.

• On Sept, 17, 2007, Zachary Adams tested positive for methamphetamine and marijuana and failed to abide by curfew, according to court records.

• On Aug. 15, 2009, he was booked again on a violation of community corrections rules.

• On Nov. 4, 2009, McGinley ordered Adams sentenced to three years in state prison. The judgment order said Adams was convicted on July 13, 2009, for simple possession of Schedule VI drugs in Franklin County.

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2014/03/06/holly-bobo-student-death-tn/6136361/

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #788 on: March 06, 2014, 07:57:01 PM »

maybe im confused about what i remember, i think someone on a forum, dont remember
which, claimed to be a local,and said there were 2 houses that should be checked, in the
bible hill area, wonder if that person really does know anything,if true they know something
i think they should step forward, if it was the adams prop they were talking about
have i missed the evidence,the LE has on adams, maybe not published yet

IIRC, there were three areas  of interest recently that were to be searched, with one being the Adams property. If you read back a bit in this thread, you can probably find that in an article.   I haven't seen anything official announced anywhere yet of any findings in the recent searches, which makes sense because it's still an active investigation.  My own personal opinion is we aren't going to be given much information for a while, since it appears there may be more arrests.  I take anything posted on a forum, (even this one) with a grain of salt.  Sometimes we get surprised and the tidbits we're given pan out.  Other times, I've seen some poor souls that are innocent get sucked up in a mess, because someone suspected them or had a similar name etc. and none of it was true.  It can be difficult to wait at times, since we all would like to have answers.  I don't see harm in having a theory or wondering and doing some research, keeping in mind some things should be sat on until proven or noted as theory.  JMHO

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #789 on: March 06, 2014, 08:04:48 PM »

cw618, I apologize if my post was all preachy.  It wasn't directed at you, it's just stuff that's been going through my head as I've been reading here and there, looking for news.    There seems to be no shortage of rumors etc. 

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #790 on: March 06, 2014, 08:19:36 PM »

March 6, 2014 Tweets

Will Nunley ‏@willnunley  24m
Community unity. Lots of businesses, like Tips to Toes in Parsons...workforce wearing pink for #HollyBobo pic.twitter.com/9sy9Gu8SyX

Retweeted by Will Nunley
 Lance Cary ‏@Cary1564  1h
@willnunley Heartbreak and Anger certainly seem to be the two words everyone is feeling.

Retweeted by Will Nunley
 Sarah Bleau ‏@sarahbleauFOX13  3h
Search warrant results from Friday's TBI search at Zachary Adams home is sealed.

Retweeted by Will Nunley
 Sarah Bleau ‏@sarahbleauFOX13  5h
Just went through all Zachary Adams criminal records. Includes assaults on mother, grandmother, grandfather. pic.twitter.com/3OrYeRzPoW

Will Nunley ‏@willnunley  2h
@lori_tubbs no scheduled press conference.

Will Nunley ‏@willnunley  4h
I'm just listening today. Listening to longtime friends, strangers, officers. Expressing heartbreak. Anger. Pleading for answers. #HollyBobo

Retweeted by Will Nunley
 Jordan Buie ‏@JordanBuie  5h
In June 2005, Zach Adams threatened to shoot his grandparents Dick and Becky Adams with a shotgun, according to an affidavit.

Will Nunley ‏@willnunley  5h
#JusticeForHolly appears on a sign across from the fairgrounds that housed so many relentless volunteers.  #HollyBobo pic.twitter.com/OmVG8QXU22
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BiEcXCHCAAAn3CA.jpg

Will Nunley ‏@willnunley  5h
This is a look at the Decatur County courtroom, where the grand jury met. #HollyBobo pic.twitter.com/l0xagH8snk

Retweeted by Will Nunley
 Sarah Clausen ‏@WSMVSarahClause  6h
The amount of paperwork on the arrest history of Zach Adams is mind boggling #hollybobo pic.twitter.com/KL7e0M1Zrh

Will Nunley ‏@willnunley  6h
Additional from 2007 arrest. A familiar subject to Decatur and many nearby counties, law enforcement says. pic.twitter.com/JP051fKyU7

Retweeted by Will Nunley
 TBI ‏@TBInvestigation  7h
TBI Announced Suspect and Charges in Holly Bobo Case http://wp.me/p2O9Sn-mZ

Will Nunley ‏@willnunley  8h
EXCLUSIVE: This 2007 mug shot shows Adams demeanor during an arrest in a nearby county. Long record. #HollyBobo pic.twitter.com/ofOn2trFmO

Will Nunley ‏@willnunley  8h

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #791 on: March 06, 2014, 08:25:04 PM »

https://twitter.com/JordanBuie
March 6, 2014 Tweets

Retweeted by Jordan Buie
 Holly Bobo ‏@NewsOnHollyBobo  2h
Zach posted this right after the reward  for Holly went up #HollyBobo pic.twitter.com/w1bUuwMmeC

Jordan Buie ‏@JordanBuie  3h
Zachary Adams' record shows history of violence toward women, including his mother http://www.jacksonsun.com/article/20140306/NEWS01/140306023#HollyBobo

Jordan Buie ‏@JordanBuie  3h
Zachary Adams' record shows history of violence toward women, including his mother http://www.jacksonsun.com/article/20140306/NEWS01/140306023

Jordan Buie ‏@JordanBuie  5h
In June 2005, Zach Adams threatened to shoot his grandparents Dick and Becky Adams with a shotgun, according to an affidavit.

Jordan Buie ‏@JordanBuie  6h
“He shot his mother point plank w/9mmglock," the order or protection said. A "danger to us and the community" the order said.

Jordan Buie ‏@JordanBuie  6h
“We are in fear of our lives,” said the order of protection Zach Adams' mother and step-dad filed against him in 2004.

Jordan Buie ‏@JordanBuie  7h
According to an arrest affidavit, Zach Adams shot his mother in the knee with 9mm pistol on Feb. 7 2004.

Retweeted by Jordan Buie
 Nichole Manna ‏@NicholeManna  9h
Police say #HollyBobo was murdered; TBI: More arrests possible after first suspect indicted via @JordanBuie  http://www.jacksonsun.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=2014303060007

Jordan Buie ‏@JordanBuie  9h
Visit http://www.jacksonsun.com  for local coverage of the recent arrest and news in the #HollyBobo case.

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #792 on: March 06, 2014, 08:27:54 PM »

https://twitter.com/WSMVSarahClause
March 6, 2014 Tweets

Sarah Clausen ‏@WSMVSarahClause  3h
“@danceislifesm: @WSMVSarahClause have there been any new arrests?” No new arrests today

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #793 on: March 06, 2014, 09:02:33 PM »

ITA Muffy

PS  Im furious seeing this massive criminal record of Zachary Adams, not the least of which reasons is why he only got 6 mo rehab for shooting his own mother point blank range!   It is so ludicrous that way too many overly liberal-minded (not meant in a political context) individuals sitting as judges & arbitrators, slimy defense attorneys (those that care more about their own career fame and/or "the win" with no other regard) are playing with the public's safety & giving scums of the earth way too muckin fuch chances to be free to cause more pain & heartache to others.

As I see it, if he was dealt with strictly for his previous violent crimes with the severest punishment, he wouldnt have had the freedom to abduct/murder Holly as alleged in his indictment and/or harm others 

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #794 on: March 06, 2014, 09:33:10 PM »

ITA Muffy

PS  Im furious seeing this massive criminal record of Zachary Adams, not the least of which reasons is why he only got 6 mo rehab for shooting his own mother point blank range!   It is so ludicrous that way too many overly liberal-minded (not meant in a political context) individuals sitting as judges & arbitrators, slimy defense attorneys (those that care more about their own career fame and/or "the win" with no other regard) are playing with the public's safety & giving scums of the earth way too muckin fuch chances to be free to cause more pain & heartache to others.

As I see it, if he was dealt with strictly for his previous violent crimes with the severest punishment, he wouldnt have had the freedom to abduct/murder Holly as alleged in his indictment and/or harm others 

I agree with you  leniency  can be a factor Capp but there's also the overcrowded jails that can be a problem.  Sometimes prisoners are given early release to reduce the numbers.  Prisoners are moved around and sometimes they are transferred to other counties and fees must be paid to house them there.  That's expensive.   I'm not up on prisons in TN, but from what I gather, many prisons are dealing with budget problems. I did a quick search and posted a link.    That said, looking at some of the violent and felonious crimes Zach Adams committed, why was he let out?  Seems to me if a county is going to release prisoners, it should be those that are non-violent at least.  JMHO  It certainly is mind boggling when we look at his rap sheet. 

http://www.tennessean.com/article/20130222/NEWS03/102220002/12-10-12-TN-jails-more-inmates-than-beds-there-s-no-solution-sight
12/10/12: TN jails have more inmates than beds, and there's no solution in sight
Limited budgets, political risks mean no easy solutions

February 22, 2013

Tennessee's jails are bursting at the seams. Nearly half of the state's 109 jails have more inmates than beds, some holding two or three times as many inmates as they are certified for. Detainees in these counties find themselves sleeping on floors in common areas, using portable showers and toilets brought in so jails remain legal to operate. They're subject to be shipped off to other counties when the fire marshal comes calling or the floor space runs out.

Such overcrowding is costly. Counties with more inmates than beds may find themselves more vulnerable to lawsuits, see their jail insurance policies skyrocket or get canceled, have to pay another county to house some of their inmates or be forced to build a new jail. And jails are expensive.

In June, Carter County opened a new $26 million jail with 296 beds. By the end of October, all but 18 beds were filled.

Since 2011, 24 counties have built, are building or are in the planning stages of building new jails to house the overflow of inmates. The Tennessee Department of Correction is opening a new state prison in Bledsoe County with 1,500 beds, set to come fully online in March.

But this is a drop in the bucket considering that there are nearly 5,000 state felons waiting in jail for prison beds to open up.

"I've been shuffling inmates for years. If somebody's got an empty bed, we're taking it," said Putnam County Sheriff David Andrews, who has had to pay other counties to house his county's inmates because of overcrowding. "Now they're running out of beds."

Inmate population rising

State statistics show an untenable jail situation. Since 2003, the number of state inmates has risen by 4.5 percent. Jail populations during that time have grown nearly 42 percent, according to statistics from the Department of Correction. And bed space has not kept up.

"I can't say one particular thing is driving that," said Department Correction Commissioner Derrick Schofield. "If we don't have bed space and the numbers go up in the jail, you're going to have that."

The problem has been exacerbated because correction officials underestimated the number of inmates they expected to enter county jails over the past year. The state pays counties about $37 per day for each inmate they house in county jails.

That miscalculation meant the Department of Correction went $20 million over budget this year.

Greene County had its jail decertified on Sept. 12 because of overcrowding. That day, an inmate who had his skull caved in by another inmate sued the county, saying chronic overcrowding led to unconstitutionally dangerous conditions at the jail.

The inmate was staying with 80 prisoners in a section of the jail meant for 32. He's seeking $3 million in damages.
More...

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #795 on: March 06, 2014, 09:35:15 PM »

Friends coming to terms with reality in Holly Bobo case
Posted: Mar 06, 2014 5:54 PM PST
Updated: Mar 06, 2014 5:58 PM PST

<snipped>

One of Adams' best friends, by all accounts, is Jason Autry, who is currently serving 15 years to life in prison with 26 felonies on his record.

But Autry, while he was in the Decatur County Jail, became a born-again Christian, apologizing and repenting for his sins and transgressions.

And it's interesting to note that Autry has recently been transferred for undisclosed reasons from the Decatur County Jail to the Carroll County Jail.

<snipped>

http://www.wsmv.com/story/24910349/friends-coming-to-terms-with-reality-in-holly-bobo-case

_____

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #796 on: March 06, 2014, 09:36:29 PM »

http://www.newschannel5.com/story/24909729/accused-killer-you-never-was-you-stupid-wh

Accused Killer: 'You Never Was You Stupid Wh***'

Posted: Mar 06, 2014 4:11 PM PST Updated: Mar 06, 2014 4:44 PM PST

by Phil Williams
Chief Investigative Reporter

NASHVILLE, Tenn. -- Did Holly Bobo's killer leave a clue on Facebook?

NewsChannel 5 Investigates has uncovered what could be explosive new evidence.

That evidence comes from accused killer Zachary Adams' own Facebook page -- and the timing could be especially critical.

Through a source, we were able to obtain access to Zach Adams' Facebook page -- and there we discovered a post apparently made within minutes of Holly's disappearance.

Bobo disappeared from her Decatur County home on April 13, 2011. Her brother told investigators he last saw his sister being pulled into the woods by a man dressed in camouflage.

That was about 7:30 in the morning.

Which makes the post on accused killer Zachary Adams' Facebook page so troubling.

His words: "You never was you stupid whore."

Even more disturbing, the date and time of the post: April 13th, 7:39 a.m.

That's within minutes of Holly Bobo's disappearance.

Was it a reference to the 20-year-old nursing student?

Adams' friends on Facebook asked whom he was talking about, but he never responded.

His on-and-off girlfriend at the time replied, "I'm sure it's me."

Video at the link above
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #797 on: March 06, 2014, 09:36:52 PM »

Hey Capp - good to see you!
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #798 on: March 06, 2014, 09:40:02 PM »

Tks Klaas!

grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #799 on: March 06, 2014, 09:41:48 PM »

March 6, 2014 Tweets

Retweeted by Will Nunley
Phil Williams ‏@NC5PhilWilliams  · 53m 
Suspect's FB post at time of #HollyBobo abduction: You never was you stupid wh*** http://tinyurl.com/lnxjppb  cc: @willnunley
-----------------
Video at the link

http://www.newschannel5.com/story/24909729/accused-killer-you-never-was-you-stupid-wh
Accused Killer: 'You Never Was You Stupid Wh***'
Posted: Mar 06, 2014 6:11 PM CST
Updated: Mar 06, 2014 6:44 PM CST
by Phil Williams
Chief Investigative Reporter

NASHVILLE, Tenn. -- Did Holly Bobo's killer leave a clue on Facebook?

NewsChannel 5 Investigates has uncovered what could be explosive new evidence.

That evidence comes from accused killer Zachary Adams' own Facebook page -- and the timing could be especially critical.

Through a source, we were able to obtain access to Zach Adams' Facebook page -- and there we discovered a post apparently made within minutes of Holly's disappearance.

Bobo disappeared from her Decatur County home on April 13, 2011. Her brother told investigators he last saw his sister being pulled into the woods by a man dressed in camouflage.

That was about 7:30 in the morning.

Which makes the post on accused killer Zachary Adams' Facebook page so troubling.

His words: "You never was you stupid whore."

Even more disturbing, the date and time of the post: April 13th, 7:39 a.m.

That's within minutes of Holly Bobo's disappearance.

Was it a reference to the 20-year-old nursing student?

Adams' friends on Facebook asked whom he was talking about, but he never responded.

His on-and-off girlfriend at the time replied, "I'm sure it's me."

Still, one of the leads that investigators have followed in the Bobo case was that the killer might be someone who had sought Holly's attention and had been rejected

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.